It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CALLING ALL MILITARY! Former and current!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I served in the US Army form 82-86. I will defend the constitution, and the common citizen of this country until I die.

One has to determine in their heart what they will do before the need arises.

Recon3

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

If Americans begin rioting, engaging in seditious or "anti-American" activities, commit domestic terrorism or otherwise act out scenarios some people on this board are goading them into, there no longer is anything illegal about using troops to end anarchy. That is an important point you guys are missing, the laws have changed.

Face it, do you really want foreign troops occupying your country? No.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I may be a Veteran, but first I was a son, brother, nephew, grandson, neighbor, friend, and above all, an American. I am not a drone who accepts what I am told without applying logical reasoning. I would most definitely NOT accept any order that was against the American people or American way of life. My brothers-in-arms did not die so that the TPTB could ruin all that we stand for. I did not carry their caskets to the plane and salute them on their way home to just turn around and deface everything we fought for.

My paycheck may have said Department of the Air Force, but I always remembered who I was really working for; my brothers and sisters across the nation.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm listening to Fox news right now and they are talking about the Swine Flu.

Not sure I have this all correct but what I caught was this.

They said, in Austrilia the Swine Flu that is there has not mutated into the deadly one.

Get this:

The USA is going to open several locations in August for 200 Volunteers, one place is Emery University in Georgia. All ages and that this may not be a one shot thing it might take two shots. They said they are taking Swine Flu from people that have it and ......................

I think the first to take the shots are the ones that made the shots and there families and they can be the volunteers.

Also a few years I was in a group and many of them keep watch and reported strange and unusal things. From what I remember it all makes sense really.

It was said that our Government has prepared that our Military would not go against there own so this is why they have been training others Countries here.

It will be handled by no less then the UN and there will be Chinese and other Countries Military.

My suggestion would be start keeping a eye out on the UN vehicles and any other Countries Military vehicles on the roadways and report.

People have been aware of this and have asked and the answer they get is these other Militaries are here training but they never did say what for.

Why do you think the Government want to take you weapons/guns away.

They have prepared well while the people slept or played with the fancy toys they provided at a reasonable rate.

If Obama comes out we have to have this then I say he and the ones in office that stand behind this need to go.

As I see it if we don't stand by our rights then what they throw at us is what we get and will have to live with.

Another thing that is appealing to people is the idea the shots will be FREE.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Dude your question is irrelevant on this website.

Any military person that reads here is already a bit skeptical of how things are run now anyway. To get a true consensus you need to ask those in the military that do not frequent sites such as ATS as well. Otherwise your results are tainted.

Good luck with that. BTW, if you do go outside this circle, wear your running shoes.

PG

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If they are currently in the military...they will more than likely follow their orders...if they are former they will stand and fight. I have a friend which just got through his training..not basic but his training to be sent to Afghanistan, he told me they were trained not mainly to combat Al Qaida but rather they focused on training for riot control/ firing upon their friends and family. This is not a joke because somebody else that i talked to yesterday said his son was trained the same way just recently. Be sure you keep an eye on the media and at your own neighborhood for troop movements.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
If the word gets out that people in uniform are attacking citizens, then it becomes dangerous to be in uniform.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
3 words

"kent state ohio"

That's a military situation using national guard. 4 dead.

Historically speaking, it goes without saying that a soldier will do what a soldier is ordered to do.

you won't turn on your family, but you will turn on your neighbours family who you don't know and don't care about.

It will be some other platoon member that turns on your family, and he won't know them, or care about them and he'll believe what his co has told him about them and how dangerous they are and that they should be shot on sight.

There are many factors that played into the Kent State shootings.

1.) Anti-Military and War was in the air, Soldiers and any thing resembling the "establishment" were harassed constantly. I do think this was a possible breaking point for them, where they didn’t see those protestor As Americans, no more then the protestors saw those soldiers as Protectors of Americas freedoms more like baby killers. (not to excuse the soldiers actions)
2.) This act was the proverbial straw on the camels back, The military had been used by the government for over two hundred years to kill Americans such as; The Indian Wars, Slave Revolts, whiskey rebellion, the civil war, more Indian massacre, Irish riots, suspension of the constitution during the civil war, the punishment of WW1 Vets who wanted there pension during the depression, the round up of Jap, Germany, and Italian American Citizens, and Finally Kent State.

Many in the military see these acts as vile and No longer will do such a thing when it comes to there own people. These are my personnel Beliefs and I hope they are true.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
You sit on your cushy seat and contemplate what you would do knowing very well your income comes from another source or reason.

Those in the military or armed forces are reliant on receiving their bread and butter from big brother.

Would they bite the hand that feeds them? I would say no. The majority may find no prospects outside their present employment other then being jobless.

So to maintain their regular income, they would follow orders even if they thought them wrong.

Self preservation is key to each person over any constitution or right or wrong.

Sometimes truth is scarier then fiction....

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I've had many discussions with fellow LE and NG not so much active duty.. As long as people lock down the McVeigh types we will be ok. Remember WAR is least liked by the men who fight it. Only out of duty to the Constitution do we bleed and kill for the people. If your are out causing mayhem and harm to civilians don't expect any mercy. WE PROTECT THE PEOPLE.

Being in a rural part of the country we won't have the civil unrest like larger metro areas. But we will have raiders that will be neutralized. so our children can have some kind of normal life.. I (my family) has several hundred acres of land that borders National Forests we are ready to go camping and enjoy the land.

What his attitude -- toward your ownership and use of weapons -- conveys is his real attitude about you. And if he doesn't trust you, then why in the name of John Moses Browning should you trust him? -- L. Neil Smith

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
A simple example:

X doesnt want to get vaccinated.
Y and colleagues where brainwashed that vaccine is very good and would help stop the disease
Y and colleagues has orders to get all the people vaccinated because the Gov't says it will kill the spread of the virus thus protecting their family.
X tries to explain to Y that he was misinformed.
Y would not believe X simply because he believes the Gov't doesnt lie to him and everyone is doing it.
X arms himself to prevent Y from vaccinating him because he knows better
Y goes to X and forces X to be vaccinated
X defends himself, draws his weapon and Y and his colleagues shoot him down.

X= civilians
Y = military

Now please tell me, do you still have a choice in not hurting your fellow Americans or fellow human beings? Isnt that what happened in Iraq?

Its all about brainwashing. Free your mind. Peace.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Let's not forget the 20th century.
the century of war.

have we evolved mentally?
I don't think so.

Look at your grandparents. Do you think they are killers?
They lived in a time when killing was rampant on the whole earth. Many of them participated in the killings of those wars.

Your grandparents, and mine, were very warlike. Perhaps more so than us, I guess, for sure more so than us seeing as they had the really big wars in their time.

Do you really think you're that much different than the former generation or the one before that? The human condition is only different as far as maybe technology goes. We are still making war on each other and being tribal and heirarchical in our order of things to this day.

our media is propaganda, same as it has always been to begin with and we live in societies that demonize islam. Why are there so few muslims here? Are there any at all on this site?

we pay taxes to governments that right now are killing people far away who have never even had a bad thought about any of us.

we are paying taxes for million dollar missiles that kill 40 or 50 people at a time while they go about their daily lives. And when we take an area, far away in a place many of us never have nor never will see, we cheer and feel sentiment for OUR soldiers, over there, keeping us safe....from what?

Don't kid yourself. You may see yourself as some peaceful person who finds violence abhorrent, but if you are protesting, if you aren't withholding your taxes, if you aren't actively standing against it and you are oily passively remarking on it in internet forums and to closed circles of friends, tehn you aren't doing anything about it and it will continue no matter what you may or may not think or feel.

Do we really long for the old days?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
My two cents on this from an E-2 FTC who served on the USS James Madison, SSBN 627, COMSUBGRUSIX, Charleston, SC....

Some people have said that we took an oath to defend our country against all enemies-foreign AND domestic. To that end I say, if you get some people who believe everything the POTUS says and help us if TPTB put in an official amendment or two so it IS in the Constitution that, lets say not having a flu shot with this health care fiasco is unconstitutional, they just might follow blindly and put us under martial law. i believe most in the military will do like other countries and just let it go/join the rebellion. would i have programmed the Madison's computers to launch missiles on NYC or any other city in a 'time of war or crisis'? No, but i do remember sailors that WOULD just because the order came over.

AS far as not having UN boots on our soil, cant find the post it was in, uhhh 32 miles from where i am typing is UN Headquarters. You cant tell me that they wouldnt jump into the fray if shtf. Its the UN that might be the ones we need to protect or sovereignty from.

I see the endgame coming. I hope enough of our military lets it happen and run its course. I just pray i'm not here to see it.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I have friends in the military, trained killers, snipers, all they know is death and they have come back with no personality, completely different, almost like Government zombies.

They have told me that they have access to all drugs, steroids, alcohol, and they are brain washed with propoganda and practice killing.

Then they come back here and cant tell the difference. One of my ex-military buddies beat his wife severely, another one is an addict and gets in to figts with everyone in bars.

Perhaps the smart ones wont turn on us. But at the same time, I would begin to worry about the trained assassins who have no conscience.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Many say our military would defend the Constitution...the sad reality is that many of our military cannot even define what is in the Constitution. They will follow orders until reality sets in...that would be having to detain or confront their own family members. Once the conflict forms between enlistees and their kin, then we'll know the true answer. It would bring about a Civil War era split...and I don't really believe it can be predicted who will actually side where until the breaking point is reached.

Added: I am a Civilian with active participation in military politics and culture.

[edit on 7/28/2009 by thomasblackraven]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
they dont need our military, they have Xe and other mercs to do that jon besides, being former us army, i know the only reason alot of guys r in, becase 1, they have no wheres else to go and 2, the money.... so personally i think its quite possible. we dont have the highest most brightest lifeforms serving in our country's armed forces, u need only look at the war crimes in iraq and afghanistan to know that. americans kill americans everyday....

[edit on 28-7-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
P.S. If you show up at my camp come armed and ready to help; bring your kids and wife. There will be plenty of others for them to play and learn with.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
WOULD YOU if ordered by the United States government, turn on your brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and friends...on your COUNTRY , If the order was given to do so?

No, not ever. In fact if such an order was given I would immediately arrest/detain/shoot(whichever was easiest) those that gave it.

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMaskOr would you fight back against TPTB, to protect our sovereignty and people from tyranny?

See Above.

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMaskWould you willingly round up people say, who wouldnt take a flu vaccine, and assist local police in arresting said people?

No, see above.

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMaskIf the people rose up against the government, would you stand beside us and help us restore our freedoms? The freedoms we were sworn to protect when we took our oath? Or would you help the government quell the uprising?

I would only assist if it wasn't some ridiculous overthrow. So long as people wanted back the freedoms they gave away, and the original intent of the Constitution reinstated, with states declaring superiority over the federal government....... Then yes, I would lead the charge.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I am an EX Army reservist and the ONLY true loyalty I have is to myself and my familiy, this government is so corrupt that I would without a doubt stand on the side of my family and my fellow citizens, F*** the government! They screwed me real good anyway in numerous ways. In fact I only did join to learn the skills they teach to protect mine and my family's interests which I know the government doesn't give a d*** About!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Me being in the Canadian Military and being a in-depth researcher as well, my mind will force me not to follow a order I think is wrong. With the rise of the internet, the Government will have more trouble dealing with stuff on the inside then the outside.

I have many friends and family (a dad, brother, and sister) in different elements of the military and I talk to them about this stuff all the time.

Last year I handed out over 200 copies of “End Game” to my ship, including the CO, ever since then they got influenced by that film and started doing their own research. Their is nothing better then being on the same page and discussing stuff like the NWO, FEMA Camps, Mandatory Vaccinations etc and not being viewed as a crazy person.

Their is so much news floating around in our military on these subjects, I can’t see them being successful at making us do their dirty work.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join