It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*UPDATE I have Inside information*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
What I thought interesting was just now Fox News said the Swine Flu shot would not be in one shot it would be at least two. In August they will be using volunteers to try these shot on.

One location is Emery University Georgia and they will use all ages to see what dose eash would need.

Guinea Pig anyone.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Sad, but probably true...hello misguided souls from the CIA! Hope your enjoying those muffins as you lurk on internet forums...ZOMG, bye!

On a serious note, the internet is dangerous. Be careful what information you share and who you share it with. Also, do not join facebook...

To the OP; I don't understand what you are trying to say, at all! There is indeed some kind of deceptive motive behind all this Swine Flu media exposure, but I'm not sure if what you are saying is really the case. Hopefully not..

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

It is not a new member but a troller under a new name who is simply having fun. For some reason ATS has more members who are skeptics and like to prank than actual believers who visit ATS to keep an ear to wall and see what is not being reported in MSM. This thread is bogus and I vote to close it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
ItsMuch2Late I believe has good intentions. This person may be a new person on ATS, but I believe that this person has good intentions and just wanted to reveal information that none of us could possibly get in the same manner as this person has.

So.. let's not be too harsh on a person that joins ATS with good intentions, that is not the ATS way of prosecuting people by our judging them as being new. The problem with this thread is simply this...

This person came on here of their own will and good intentions and stated what he/she had to say and we can accept what they say or not; but this person has told us all that he/she can tell us, so therefore we can assume this thread will be short because he/she told us all that they had intended to tell us, and that is that.

I personally think that ATS people should be thanking that person for relaying their information for us to think about in the future. If you see FEMA involved with the vaccinations in the future, then you can be sure that this persons message to us here on ATS might just be the "REAL" truth after all.

So... lets not bag on a person because of personal knowledge they want to relay to us. None of us has "any" information to prove that what this person has said is not true. Otherwise.... lets hear proof to the otherwise. None of you has proven that this person has lied. Until then, lets keep this thread civil, and give this person some needed respect for telling us of their private knowledge.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Besides the information in the OP's post being what it is, the original thread I believe was in the introductions forum. I replied to it and the next day it was gone. Now the exact, verbatim thread appears. Apparently the OP has an agenda. From his/her own post, the reasons are neither benevolent nor antagonistic. OP simply presents statements as if they are fact.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I am just getting the impression you work for one of the companys producing the vaccine and this is a dirty form of marketing

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Tank2/8]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

I respectfullly (to you) disagree RussianSci. I don't think good intentions are apparent when a person -- new or otherwise -- makes a claim to insider information and then gives medical, possibly life-changing advice based upon just a hint of that supposed insider information. I think it's very dangerous practice to do so, and I think the OP's thread should be closed until he or she is willing to flesh out the information more.

What if people believed them, took their advice and then suffered some sort of injury? I don't have evidence that the OP is faulty, I just belive it is severely irresponsible.

I have studied the various aspects of the H1N1 vaccine, and have made my own decision whether to accept the vaccine. That is somewhat of an informed choice. The OP is making a statement shrouded in mystery to attempt to sell their point-of-view, and if anyone "buys" it, I think the OP is responsible for any adverse effects as a result of it.

My opinion.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by VergeofObscene

I find it funny how some people totally believe their information they put online is secure.

IMO NOTHING is secure in the net. Heck, nothing is secure period! If the PTB want to know anything about you, they will find out. Just as I feel that they also know who is and is NOT a threat to them.

As for Facebook, well.... I have always been one of those people that "if you have something you don't want people to know, DONT post it on the internet or even talk about it on your house or cell phone. The PTB are more than welcome to know everything about me. I have nothing to hide nor to be afraid of.

As for the OP, you would probably be better off gathering some sort of evidence and presenting it to a reputable journalist (if there are any) and getting your message out to the masses. Also make sure that you have it set up that if anything happens to either you or your family, the information will be spread across the world for all to see somehow. (wow, now I'm making it sound like a scene from a movie)

Or, getting the evidence to our members here to help us believe your statements. At least if we knew beyond a shadow of doubt that this is all fact, perhaps its not too late to do something abut it.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I agree..

Once one looks at all the facts, only then can an informed decision be made.

There are too many people that take these sort of threads, believe them, and make a decision based on them.

Not a good idea..

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsmuch2late
Christians are the ones chosen because they don't need to be drafted. They will volunteer to fight for TPB and they will teach their children to do the same.

So why are the Christians going to do this? I am a Christian, and I am certainly not going to...
This should be ripe.

Gawd, I cannot wait for school to be back in session.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I am also very skeptical seeing that the OP is new and hasn't returned to answer any of the questions posed by the other members here.

I would think that if I had a story to tell like this one, I would include some sort of evidence, and keep an eye on the thread to answer everyones questions to the best of my ability to prove what I was saying as to not look like a hoaxer or attention seeker

MMP

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Let's all just stop. Seriously!

Q) Why would TPTB spend hundreds of millions of dollars (probably even billions) in the research and development of a bio weapon, a vaccine, a way to give folks "super powers" to be better soldiers and a system of delivery?

A) They wouldn't. It would extremely difficult to recoup their investment spent on R&D, manufacturing and delivery. It would make much more sense and be more cost effective to do the following:
- Recruit the best of the best and give them super powers.
- Let these new super warriors kill the portion of the population that the bio weapon would take out.
- Simply give themselves (TPTB) and their children these alleged super powers to maintain their advantage over the general population of the world.
- Continue to seize wealth and profits via political/economic manipulation.

You know it's one thing to develop a way to make humans stronger so they can be better warriors but it would be completely retarded to give ordinary people, especially extremely religious people a boost in intelligence. TPTB rely on people staying stupid and not thinking for themselves. Plus they have no guarantee that at least some of these new super powered human beings would not eventually turn on them. Why risk ordinary people having any kind of advantage? That's just plain silly. The original post that itsmuch2late made reminds of me a crappy movie idea thought up by 5th grader.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by itsmuch2late
Christians are the ones chosen because they don't need to be drafted. They will volunteer to fight for TPB and they will teach their children to do the same.

So why are the Christians going to do this? I am a Christian, and I am certainly not going to...
This should be ripe.

Gawd, I cannot wait for school to be back in session.

I know it! I literally laughed out loud when he said they would go to the christians and evangelicals to be the super soldiers of the future!

I was thinking "....really?? thats the best you can do? Look out! "

*not trying to rip on christians...to much. I just thought it was funny.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

So you are high up and know what is really going on with the economy.
"
I am getting vibes that aren't all that good and I can only hope they pass. I know the stock market took a hit but I don't see where it is all that drastic that Bush is getting this money to pass around so fast, WHY????"

"Our government doesn't normally work this fast so what's up? Why is Bernacki (sp) on TV and all this talk so fast about recession and Bush ready to hand out several hundred dollars from what I hear to people."(quoted directly from a previous observe50 thread)

Someone as powerful as you should not have a silly question like this, and you should be able to spell helicopter Ben's name correctly.

I might also mention that you watch a lot of fox news for an elite, with insider knowledge.

So they are going to give a series of vaccines for the swine flu and other bioweapons that will create a Christian Super Soldier?

BS

You are full of it. You have no insider knowledge, you are just bored and in need of attention.

But hey, I guess that is why there is a "my story" section.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Nicely put together, compelling case - to ignore you.

Sorry - but I'm going with the research on this one. Right or wrong - maybe you do have info, personally - posting this on this site is tantamount to stupidity.

Sorry - the chamber is empty - your turn with the gun.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I think a trace should be run on your IP. That will prove you are probably not who you claim to be.

But for the sake of argument, if you are who you claim to be. You and those you rub elbows with should be thrown in prison for life.

You and your murderous criminal friends are what is wrong with human society, you have brought all of this onto yourselves.

In the end, you will be what we call an "Epic Fail". Just watch.

The Human spirit will triumph over you and yours in the end.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Lets get this straight, the swine 'flu is here, it is bumping people off. Already there is a swine 'flu vaccine, which obviously does not work for everyone.
You say the next 'flu is a manufactured bio weapon that will kill millions, if the new super vaccine isn't taken.You qualify that by saying a certain Christian elite, (by Zip code) will be advantaged in getting the vaccine, which will neutralize the bio weapon, and also make them superhuman so they can go out and fight all the millions of dead people who don't get the Vaccine!
I take it us brits are part of the disdvantaged,(we have post codes here)

BTW,there already is a drug, (been out for ages) which enhances mental abilty for starters, without all the fuss you're talking about.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I suspect an effort by a toadie to convince us to bend over and take it...well, y'know.

Be that as it may, and since the OP is too new to effectively do U2U... I wanted to take the opportunity to bring my book to the OP's attention. Not because it matters who wrote this book, but because I truly believe I offer a far better solution. No more worrying about the "people down here..."

Please, OP, I would appreciate you reading my book, contemplating the ideas, and getting back with me.

It's offered freely and can be read here:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for your time.

EDIT to ask a question... Why bother? Why sicken people and inject people? Surely there are better ways to extract our riches, eh? Or is it merely because you all are...rectal orifices with a duped idea that "Satan" will empower you for dicking with us...?

[edit on 7/28/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

They do not want our better solutions though, they want us either enslaved or dead.

And that is the problem.

However it is pretty clear this OP is a child who needs
1) better parents
and
2) a ban

Hoaxes on ATS are a major no-no

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Has it ever occured to any of you that the more you try to keep this body alive (with super vaccines etc) the longer you will live during rough times .
If this were true then you can bet that there is a chip in them too and that chip inside the body may very well be what keeps people alive during the entire tribulation that is coming on the whole world ..
Scripture says that people will PRAY TO DIE and wont die ...
Do you really want to go there by allowing Gov (who HATES GOD and PEOPLE) to put something inside your body that will guarantee you are kept alive during that horrible time that is coming ...the only reason you should want to be kept alive is because your not ready to meet your maker and your heart is far from him ..and your security is in something of this world which there is no security in the things of this world ..YOUR ONLY SECURITY IS in knowing and haveing a personal relationship with JESUS CHRIST THE LORD....>>..
Rev 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Luk 17:33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

Mat 10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
Mat 16:25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

Enough said ........

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join