It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*UPDATE I have Inside information*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by Amaterasu

They do not want our better solutions though, they want us either enslaved or dead.

And that is the problem.

However it is pretty clear this OP is a child who needs
1) better parents
and
2) a ban

Hoaxes on ATS are a major no-no

Perhaps... But I will say, if this isn't a child, chances are (s)he is a toadie... Someone who has to ask, "What's next, Boss." And if they do... Then they can benefit from my solutions as well. Only the VERY top is not a toadie to someone.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I have been a member for quite some time. I don't visit this board as much as I used to, because in my opinion, it has truly gone downhill.

It seems that people (new people especially) just want to come on here and try to impress everyone with "inside knowledge" that they supposedly have and just resort to making stuff up.

This board used to be very factual and extremely insightful. It is just sad anymore...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by itsmuch2late

Hello my friend, your an idiot.. Bye bye then.

your not even worth another line.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Yeah, they can keep that vaccine. I'm not putting anything into my body. They want to control everything outside the home, but lately they've been attacking inside our homes. Now they're attacking the inside of our bodies. Where will it stop? I can tell you one thing: No vaccine will ever get to see my veins.

And for those who will force people to get the vaccine, I cannot wait for Judgment Day, when they finally realize they need to answer for their sins. And they shall.

The powers that be: Spineless.
The ones who freely get vaccinated: Clueless.
The look on TPTB faces on Judgment Day: Priceless!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well after reading almost 4 pages of crud, I can see that the OP was another cleverly disguised troll (apparently not) who gave us a good tug on our chains.

Let's move on folks and I bet you 10$ we'll see another thread like this in about a week.

And just to perhaps shed some light on your logic here OP. Why would anybody who was in that kind of a position, say anything about what was going on?

Why would they do it on an Internet website, under anonymous circumstances in a community of skeptics?

In any case the PTB would have shown you the door if you're really who you say you are. It doesn't matter however, I am sure we won't hear from you again.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I think a trace should be run on your IP. That will prove you are probably not who you claim to be.

I'm sure it already HAS been. I think he bit off a little more than he was comfortable chewing. Well spoken for a hoaxer, but the lack of follow up means they cooked his goose, he changed his mind, (getting schooled on the lack of anonymity) or he was not genuine to begin with.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
One word: FAIL.

ok, that reply was too short for the ATSbot. So let me expand.

Two words: EPIC FAIL

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Ok so where do Much2Late go??? I dont relay believe he will be back and if he is he'll probably be spittling out somemore egotistical bs!!!! i for 1 am officially boycotting this thread. see you guys in a realistic thread lmao note the sarcasm!!! i love this place!!! truly

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
bullshi* Dont belive thius guy, he is a liar. this is DISINFO. Youva all seen it before. he is for some reason spreading this crap around.

We will not belive you. not even if you had official goverment papers and i.d cards.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
So people like me who are agnostic and never go to church will get the "good" vaccines because we live in towns that have 10 churches for 7000 people...

regardless keep your poison away from me... I am young and in good health, eat well and trust vitamin c/d far more than you from protecting me from the flu...

edit to add: Don't flag this bs... it is not worthy...

[edit on 28-7-2009 by iamjesusphish]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by itsmuch2late

I know former colleagues who work within pharmaceutical labs at present, as well as having worked within pharmaceuticals labs myself and all of your original post is trash.

If any member knows whats good for them, do not even think twice about what this person is saying because its lies.

The real reasons for all this swine flu nonsense will never and could never be posted on the internet, unless you dont give a damn about yourself or your family.

Lies.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsmuch2late
Everyone wants to be a star or to sleep with a star, and that's a fact.

This right here makes you lose all credibility. You only know the shallow, empty, soulless people from your social clicks. I actually think you believe the above quoted line which shows me the depth of your ignorance.

Anything is possible. If you are correct then I am glad I will die rather than live in a world that is MORE christian than this one I live in now.

Vas

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Well it’s a new account and poster who appears to have joined with this agenda in mind.

What is their real agenda though?

There isn't any. Its summer and the kiddies are out from school.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsmuch2late

If you are a Christian, the vaccines aren't there to kill you, just the opposite is true. If you want to live you'll get the vaccination.

There is a flu coming that will kill millions, it's already been manufactured and will be used as a bio weapon very soon.

Why would we want to save the likes of you?

It is in our best interests to see that your children are healthy enough to send to war.

The batches being sent to the high church attendance area are for future solders.

this is sooooo funny!!!! hahahahaha!!!!

why is it funny?

#1, the "germ theory" is false. 50% of your immune system is from your diet, and 50% is mental.

#2, why save our children? hahaha!!! 4000 abortions every DAY in America!!! yeah, stop that first... is this a joke???!!!

#3, haha! the future generation of soldiers?!?!?! in 3-5 years there won't be many actual soldiers needed with the technology of "Bionic Hornets" and the "Rods from God" and all that stuff. (the next generation?!?! as in 20-30 years!!! hahaha!!)

... by the way, if i'm wrong, message me and warn me personally. I'm Christian-Catholic (+Jainist+Voodoo+Taoist), and I think Islam is the anti-christ. If you're talking about fighting for Europe in 20 years when the Muslims take over, I say, let them have it. The Europeans committed suicide. If it's something else, let me know.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
As someone who actually knows something about these shots - I'll die before taking them. No amount of paranoia-steeped propaganda is going to convince me that these shots are safe, or of any benefit to my health.

Sorry. Mission failed.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well only one post by the OP..and how many pages, now?

Time to stop FEEDING THE TROLLS!!!!

Oh, and flipping a switch to make someone a super being? Sounds like Universal Soldier, and someone has watched too many movies.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by van001
I have been a member for quite some time. I don't visit this board as much as I used to, because in my opinion, it has truly gone downhill.

It seems that people (new people especially) just want to come on here and try to impress everyone with "inside knowledge" that they supposedly have and just resort to making stuff up.

This board used to be very factual and extremely insightful. It is just sad anymore...

I know what you mean...... I have been kinda looking around wondering where everyone went, or where else to go that is a bit more serious, or adult.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
think this guy is full of %$%$%^ and on top of it full of him self

"we place are self above all of you" obviously you are full of yourself ...who do you think you are...how insulting to assume that you are better than any of us...just for fun come to my turf and i'll show you what influance and power is....

but the truth is i think you are just a 12 years old that got grounded and got nothing to do....your parent should of cut the internet too

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Most doctors who deal with lots of patients will be taking the regular & swine flu shots though they know the shots won't do much good. They also know that they will be delivered NOT enough. They also know where there is poor bureaucracy that when the boxes come off the refridgerated trucks that they may sit a little to long before they get to new refridgeration (see The Last Centurion by John Ringo for real world life). You don't know (nor the needle jockey) if the flu shot you got last year was viable or not. If the states have to pay their share for the vacines then there will definately be shortages (can you say California, Arizona, Nevada, New Jersey, Georgia, Alabama...) even before the media works on hysteria. Have you ever seen our Government be proactive and run without many, many glitches. You ever tie your shoelaces with 17 advisors and 12 committees telling you how it should be done and then the bureaucracy steps in to tell you how to walk? Have you ever heard the words "blown out of porportion" before? In the imortal words of the first Bush - no matter what the Gov't says it's gonna do "Not gonna happen".

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This was the dumbest thread ever posted. Do you really believe what you are saying on pg 1?? Please...This thread was a complete waste of time, complete nonsense, and blantant lies....Vaccines are good for us??....give us super powers??...I just can't put into words how utterly stupid, dumb and ignorant you are...alomg with the idiots on this thread who believe you....You must think ATSers are boneheads...Just go away...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join