It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*UPDATE I have Inside information*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I'd be very inclined to agree with you on that one. It certainly seems to vauge to be taken seriously and contains enough contrived detail to get some "fun" out of the whole thing. Bit on the silly side, if you ask me. But then again, silliness can be fun to watch sometimes too.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by itsmuch2late

Why are you telling people this?

What made you come on ATS to post this? Does your "blood money" actually mean that much to you.

TPTB wont give a crap about you, either, so what is the point. Money makes the world go round, huh?
Well, Im not a christian, and if christians are the sheeple, well..so be it. Not much I can do about it. So where do I sign up to get the millions that you're getting.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I hate to break it to you but your attempt to protect your anonymity is absolutely useless after registering and posting your insider info on this or any other conspiracy site. You of all people "in the know" should know that the PTB, be it CIA, NSA, etc monitor sites like these for people like you who will come forward to tell their secrets.

I certainly hope you didn't post this from home or a friends place if your story is true because buddy, you are seriously mistaken if you think they don't know who each and every one of us is here as well as piles of our personal info thanks to medical, financial, cell phones etc. Its not hard for them to find out what they need to know. (so you might as well post some sort of evidence since they now know everything there is to know about you)

As for the story itself? well how do we know that you arent here to try and convince the most stubborn, anti elite/government members into being scared enough to take the vaccine? for all we know the "switch" could just as easily be to kill people as it is to control them.

Its not just the Church going people that are more likely to fight for a cause. I think for the most part, most people will as long as they believe in what they are fighting for. Myself, I would willingly join any opposition to those people considered the PTB. Against the slavery of the poor and defenseless, for those who cannot fight for themselves.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by QBSneak000]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Not to sound dumb, ...OK I'm dumb..what is TPTB? I know once someone explains it I will smack my forehead with disbelief. Someone please!
Thanks in advance
Peace

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pale5218

TPTB

The Powers That Be

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pale5218

The Powers That Be

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Thanks! Kinda thought so but wasn't sure.

My forehead really hurts from that one!

Peace

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Are you going to make a new thread about the economy or are you going to discuss it on this thread?

I'm going to get the swine flu vaccine because I have kidney failure and other ailments. So, it's a chance I'll take.

The economy concerns me more than any other calamity at the present time.

Anxiously awaiting the economy discussion.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
...the part about the vaccine being a time-released "make you a warrior" thangy sounds like a (sloppy) morph of duncan o'finioan's story...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You can call me a liar
i wasn't gonna call you a liar.i was just going to point out
an obvious lack of intelligence. i can't believe i even clicked on this thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm getting a school bus, and spraying "Bus To The Promised Land", on the side.

I'll go around to Christian communities offering free rides to christians wanting vaccines. It'll be great wink wink.

They can be singing 'my only sunshine' as the vaccine coarses through their veins...ha ha ha.

Hey, there's a good way to get rid of a lot of 'em. All we need to tell them is 'trust in Jesus'.... They just don't know that's my uncles name...ha ha ha

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This thread FAILS. this "Itsmuch2late" i posing as the "Its2late". If this thread was legitimate it would've been deleted. FAIL

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Unbelievable.

Running around in circles trying to solve it.

The puppet master has you on a string again.

Why? why? do ridiculous threads like stay alive.

31 replies so far.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

I have to agree with you.

Some things are worse than death.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by SpiritoftheNightSky]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Do you know Zac Effron? I told him not to be letting just anyone know
"the Secret"

Can't trust anyone anymore!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I REALLY do not appreciate you coming onto ATS, signing up very recently and then begin dispensing medical advice to people here. Medical advice that could quite possibly have an adverse effect upon their lives and those of their loved ones should they take your advice.

NOW. You tell us what you know, and quit pussy-footing around about it, because this is damned serious. It's one thing for a person to come on ATS and pretend to be an extraterrestrial and string people along for several threadpages. It's quite another to make a claim that involves real and current medical practices. If people listened to you, you could be responsible for their lives.

We will listen. You talk.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

You brought a sereious thought to me about the OP...a christian hater who wants to see them exterminated. Possibly a muslim extremist?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
THIS THREAD FAILS

OP, prove you legitamacy or have an interview on C2C, Rense, or Project Camelot or whatever other popular conspiracy thing.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
How does this effect girls vs boys? Only boys will grow up to be the super soldiers.

There is not huge amount of females in the Armed forces...

sooo what I'm asking is, why spend the money to vaccinate all the people when 99% of the girls will not become soldiers......

And since you have explained of no further use for this besides military, I am wondering if this super vaccine will lay dormant and inactive in girls and could be transferred to their kids in the future and would then effect their boys ?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
hey OP do you know what Morgellons Syndrome really is? if so then type it here.

-

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join