It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Martial Law Exercise on July 27th Really a False Flag? Will Martial Law Actually Occur???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Another failed prediction of a false flag event. How surprising. Are people really falling for these things only to feel "relieved" when the prediction doesn't come true?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone have any video to post a link to?

Did anything happen?

So much hype but nothing posted. It is July 29th.

Has everyone who witnessed anything detained or killed?

Show us what you found.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnevnoi
Another failed prediction of a false flag event. How surprising. Are people really falling for these things only to feel "relieved" when the prediction doesn't come true?

Well, I don't feel relieved or disappointed. Many people seemed to believe the NLE 09 was actually a "front" for something else. What that "something else" actually is/was served to be the purpose of this thread.

I thought a thread for people to post predictions, assertions, and then updates as NLE 09 would be a positive for the ATS community.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
the positive "thing" would be that all of the equipment shipped throughout the US would be shipped back to where it came from. Versus leaving it in situ for a time period that would allow "rapid deployment". If the equipment is staged it takes only hours to lock things down!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

They are having an exercise this week at Patrick AFB. On Tuesday, they weren't even checking IDs when you entered the base clinic like they do during most exercises, let alone doing anything unusual to make the conspiracy theorists happy.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
NLE 09 is designated as a Tier I National Level Exercise. Tier I exercises (formerly known as the Top Officials exercise series or TOPOFF) are conducted annually in accordance with the National Exercise Program (NEP), which serves as the nation's overarching exercise program for planning, organizing, conducting and evaluating national level exercises. The NEP was established to provide the U.S. government, at all levels, exercise opportunities to prepare for catastrophic crises ranging from terrorism to natural disasters.

fema

They do this every year, what makes this year any different? And to answer your question, no this will not be a false flag.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

then why all of the equipment movement? IF this a top level planning / comm exercise then equipment wouldnt be needed. Obviously I think you are out in right field without a glove.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

There is another thread, with much more detail - including details of troop movement, etc.

We've also have information on foreign troops, including which nations

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

thats all gonna happen anyways......dont think that nothing big like that will not and isnt happening right now because it is and have a feeling that more is still to come...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Personally I'm not going to start worrying until one of the following happens;

Power/communications blackout

"terrorist attack" of some kind

Crash of the dollar and/or stock markets

Keep cool people. I'm as paranoid as anyone on this site. if anything, they are simply pre-positioning tanks/humvees etc. for future use.

I think the NLE09 is simply more conditioning of the American populace. I don't think they're quite ready to pull off anything big quite yet.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Let me ask all of you this; Let's say our government goes totally insane
(nearly there now) and allows foreign and domestic troops to shut down the whole nation. ( martial law ) and issues directives to round up citizen resisters.
(anyone who would speak up,out,and fight back)

Personally, the human cargo cars that some say are being built, are a hoax. If you own stock in the companies that build the equipment for the railways, there is no evidence of these types cars being built. All contracts in a publicly traded commodity, are a matter of public record. You can find out who has contracts to build Diesel-Electric Engines, how many, and who ordered them. Same applies to all types of railway cars. You can look up what vendors are supplying iron, sheet metals, and everything else the manufactures need. Thousands of Human Prisoner Cargo cars would be glaringly obvious. It isn't!
The "You Tube" concentration camp videos have been debunked and exposed as hoaxes. So the whole scenario as trumped up, is all crapola!

But back to my question; If there are troops grabbing folks, arresting them for no real reason other than being "anti new world order", and sending them off to god knows where, never to be seen again...WOULD YOU THEN WANT TO LIVE IN THAT NATION?

IF THE UNITED STATES AS WE KNOW IT, ceases to exit, and becomes some totalitarian nightmare, and is run by a THUGOCRACY, with secret police goon squads spying on everyone...would you want your family living under these conditions? Are you willing to give up everything you have ever known as freedom and happiness, because illegal forces are brutalizing the citizens into submission? Or would you resist, and fight back, even if it meant your death in the streets?

You could face these questions in the future...better give it some deep thought, and discuss it with your family. How far will you allow them to go against you?

This isn't a knee jerk reaction issue. You better really give the whole reoccurring subject soul searching thought, and decide.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well.......looking back on this, I honestly thought this would be the big one. But I was wrong. We all were, pretty much[at least those who had considered such an outcome like myself.]

In fact, there's been a whole bunch of these NLEs over the past few years, yet nothing happened before, during, or even right after any of them. I'm not so sure this'll be any different, TBH

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

Foreign troops will not be shutting down roads and busting down doors.. That's called an invasion and you bet your butt Americans would shooting at them. If the US government allowed an invasion without response it would be toppled in days.

If they are holding joint forces drills somewhere it would be announced and it would not involve surpri si ng the public.

Do you even think through what you say before you start typing?

If the gov wants to declare marshal law it will just do it man... They don't need to put on a show for you... Lol.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join