It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Martial Law Exercise on July 27th Really a False Flag? Will Martial Law Actually Occur???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by minxy52
Let me prepare you for the simple truth of the matter. Those of you who have read information concerning boxcars weilding shackles is absolutely true. There are 41 states currently comissioned to construct these boxcars which will be used for those persons unwilling to accept an unveiling by the US government of an alien race. As of today negotiations are at a standstill between the two parties due to their view that we are a hostile race. Martial law will be brought into effect as the events unfold due to a clear lack of understanding by people of the world. The initial meeting will take place at a well known National Park which has been quietly converted and supplied by the UN. The area known as 51 has purchased excess land to accomodate the cratfs entering our airspace and the new runways under construction will be used as an entry point for the new race. In order to assure no hostility from them, the leaders of the UN have agreed to a contract protecting the vistors from hostile actions from our people. The cavernous entry point will be utilized to offset the temperature imbalance for the aliens as their skin cannot hold the heat as ours is accustomed to doing in 100 degree weather. Their eyes are extremely sensitive and they will be allowed to set up camp in the mountains of the National Park where underground caverns have been set up with their every need. We WILL be required to conform to their superior intelligence not because they are forcing us to, but because our leaders desire the technology they hold for our own purposes. The individual testing rooms will be observed and critiqued as we continue to develop the newest nerve gas (orange in color) supplied to us by the aliens. The new "pain technique" is also borrowed from technology used by the aliens, and will be formally used to control crowds at the unveiling. I do not agree with the implimentation of this plan, but as it rapidly approaches I feel I need to let those of you who have been right all along that yes, prepare for the worst.

It seems a bit bittersweet dont you think.
Second Line

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by minxy52

The Grand Canyon National Park?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

Is the Martial Law Exercise on July 27th Really a False Flag? Will Martial Law Actually Occur???

I won't rule it out should there be some event that leads to massive civil unrest but... as things are right now? It hardly seem likely.

Even with the economy as it is, most are still spending and living and driving. Not to forget those who are not, but for the greater part, the nation is still on a business as usual schedule. What this means is that any kind of martial law scenario prevents people from going to work so... oil companies won't be selling gasoline, banks won't be getting automatic paycheck deposits, and businesses wouldn't get paying customers.

Martial law in the US wouldn't go over well either. People who may now seem so docile and uncaring would likely become far less apt to play along. After a while, the whole shebang comes to a grinding halt.

I just don't see that unless something comes along that seriously tips the nation on the edge.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BugByte
National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09)

National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09) is scheduled for July 27 through July 31, 2009. NLE 09 will be the first major exercise conducted by the United States government that will focus exclusively on terrorism prevention and protection, as opposed to incident response and recovery. NLE 09 is designated as a Tier I National Level Exercise. Tier I exercises (formerly known as the Top Officials exercise series or TOPOFF) are conducted annually in accordance with the National Exercise Program (NEP), which serves as the nation's overarching exercise program for planning, organizing, conducting and evaluating national level exercises. The NEP was established to provide the U.S. government, at all levels, exercise opportunities to prepare for catastrophic crises ranging from terrorism to natural disasters. NLE 09 is a White House directed, Congressionally- mandated exercise that includes the participation of all appropriate federal department and agency senior officials, their deputies, staff and key operational elements. In addition, broad regional participation of state, tribal, local, and private sector is anticipated. This year the United States welcomes the participation of Australia, Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom in NLE 09.

See link for more info on NLE09

Why are the words "Martial Law" being used in describing this. That is fear mongering of the worst kind. Is the point just to scare people for fun?

Since this is done annually, will there be a phony "Martial Law" thread every year from now on?

Paranoia runs deep around here.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I guess your right, we should just forget about all of this crazy talk.

Shhhhhhhhh...........turn on your TV and go back to sleep..........go to sleeeeep.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by minxy52

I use to think that they would start out with that. After more research and much discernment, I came to the conclusion that such a controlled government disclosure effort would come after a couple of false flags, and the swine flu/bird flu/vaccines killing off at least half of the worlds population. Then it would be disclosure time, government martial law style. It does not have to happen this way however.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Lets see what happens tommorow then!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I guess only time will tell
im going to find an area map for the nearest Concentration Camp

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SemperParatusRJCC

...Might as well just show up.
You would be unfashionably early to the party though.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

that vid COULD be construed by a cynic - ie me
as the beginnings of a self fulfiling prophecy

in short - when no martial law is declared - and every one wakes up ` bussiness as normal ` on the 28th

they will turn around and claim that thier " efforts " prevented martial law being declared

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Watched the video.

Why would the WHO (World Health Organisation) want to takeover the United States? United Nations, maybe, but the WHO? Not known for its sovereignty stripping agenda

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

The WHO is made up predominately of UN Members.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
They have been saying this for months.. I would not believe or worry about it till it happens if it does. Yea the camps are real though so who knows what and when.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Is there anyone in New Hampshire who is able to help me better get an understanding of a layout and places to find refuge. I just moved here and I found a few out by a nearby lake though they wouldn't be worth staying permanently.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SemperParatusRJCC

I believe if you go on to Google Earth and search for a fema camp I think in Michigan called ft. hood or something or rather all the other Fema camps will show up on the map. I am not sure what the name of the camp is however. Your best bet, if something ever does happen is to use backroads and not major highways in the event marrtial law is declared. Also have available things you can carry in case you have to leave the vehicle. But again this is a bit premature. I doubt there is any reason for you to take refuge, but it doesn't hurt to have a plan. Just keep an eye on the stock market. That should let you know when it is time.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Well thank you 12.21.12, Though Fort Hood is in Texas. I lived there for 5 years. Sorry Military brat. But I thank you for your reply. I've checked google earth and I still cannot find the one up here in NH

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Nothing here yet......... wait a minute, some tanks rolled in

Sorry, seriously, has anything happened with this
anywhere at all

Hope this is not real

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Was also wondering if it has already started.

Or is it just another failed prediction?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Exactly, Camps ,Camps.... I live near a Military post (that just bult a huge one), I am wondering why several "dissident camps"or really a large amount, of these are being built, old mills ,railroad depots all over , at least by report of several. and youtube which has the entertainment thing but from credible sources(way above a normal thing).but also 5 new prizons for Georgia ,is this the Police state moving in or easing in .. I have always been very perceptive and I just feel like this may likely be steps to martial law and possibly complete shutdown of society for an act..... Whats next????, and I believe if we have Any... situation , it could happen

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join