It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Martial Law Exercise on July 27th Really a False Flag? Will Martial Law Actually Occur???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I found this YouTube video that shared a woman's blog post that asserted the martial law exercises on July 27th will contain false flag events, since Americans will not have been informed of what is taking place. Because foreign troops will be shutting down roads, busting down doors, conducting checkpoints, confiscating weapons etc., the likelihood ignorant Americans may fire back and/or attack is a possibility.

Or, "agents" acting as ignorant Americans attacking the foreign and domestic troops is a possibility, right? Domestic and foreign troops would have to defend themselves, leading to a true martial law state in some locations.

What say you?

[edit on 24-7-2009 by MOFreemason]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i really dont know anymore everything is just so screwed up ugh

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

Hi. You don't know me but I think I am a telepath and a clairvoyant. I'm not picking anything up. So I would have to say ---------ALL CLEAR--------

Rest easy, it's not time, yet.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cronotrigger30
i really dont know anymore everything is just so screwed up ugh

As far-fetched as this assertion may actually seem at first, it's not all that impossible to assume.

The government needs to test the water. They need to see how the American citizenry would respond during a martial law moment. If foreign troops are involved in such exercises, it serves as a perfect scapegoat target.

Americans may actually feel compelled to fight back. This leads to real martial law.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
yea i guess your right. how would things be if each state had its own leader lol? i kno that sounds crazy when i say this i mean that the us government wouldnt control any millitary things like say they didnt exist

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I love a good conspiracy as much as the next guy, but I work at Hill AFB here in Utah. There is NOTHING like that going on. We had a base-wide exercise about two weeks ago but that was it.
Nothing on the radar from here.

Just my humble opinion.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by mikerussellus]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Such a national exercises of this magnitude will have already states on alert, we may even see something strange around our necks of the woods.

It will take incredible amounts of manpower, to tell you the truth I have not seen anything weird going on around me.

My husband works in a military base and it should have been some bulleting or news about it, but nothing is going on.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm not to worried about this as if they did try to pull this off on any day ,and People in the U.S where killed by what was done ,it would be the end of the Government as we know it. Word would spread across this Nation like a wild fire and there would be not stopping what would come next.

No I doubt anyone is that dumb to try this or anything like it.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Isn't that how compartmentalization works? Of the 100 000+ people that worked on the A bomb, do you think that you would've been one of the handful "in the know" of what was truly being built?????

Not that I think anything is going to happen anyways.

Its just that compartmentalization is the name of the game, so its foolhardy to think one on the inside would know what is going on.. Unless.... They are at the top of the info tree.. And... More often than not, the guy that thinks hes at the top.... Doesn't know JACK..

Best place to discern what is going on would have to be from the outside looking in.. You may not get the details of such and such compartment.. but you will know the "Big Picture".

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'd have to say, no.

Why? Because they wouldn't stand a chance. It would be mass chaos, once people start firing at the people coming to their doors it would be all over. They wouldn't know what to do.

It would be like a powder keg going off. The phones and internet would light up like a Christmas tree. The people conducting the exercise would be surrounded.

It would be like somebody walking into a wolfs den and messing with one of the wolves only to find out they are surrounded.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
or they could just carpet bomb us lol...............

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
hmm, what if there was no power. No phones. no internet. What if they just took it all away...shut it down? People wouldn't know what was going on.

Anyway...I hope this is not a concern, but if it is... good luck everyone.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

Well that now sounds like the SyFi series Jericho, base on a small town in the middle of nowhere that had no clue America was fighting from within and not be attacked from outside.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I'm just saying...
I don't put anything past anyone...specially our government..

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I know, I had hopes that you knew that series they were very interesting until it was taken out for lack of interest.

One of the things that the government did was to take out all the phones, electricity and comunications so people could not understand what was going on.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Im not picking up much yet either...By this time next yr....its going to get really heated...and eventually boil over

Its not time yet, but the fact that they are preparing should have us preparing...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CompartmentalizedTruth
reply to post by mikerussellus

Isn't that how compartmentalization works? Of the 100 000+ people that worked on the A bomb, do you think that you would've been one of the handful "in the know" of what was truly being built?????

Not that I think anything is going to happen anyways.

Its just that compartmentalization is the name of the game, so its foolhardy to think one on the inside would know what is going on.. Unless.... They are at the top of the info tree.. And... More often than not, the guy that thinks hes at the top.... Doesn't know JACK..

Best place to discern what is going on would have to be from the outside looking in.. You may not get the details of such and such compartment.. but you will know the "Big Picture".

I'll have to agree with you. It's not like I'm in position to know, anyways.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I'd have to say if they did that, then it would be on.

The pressure cooker is about to blow its lid as is. Cutting off the electricity the phones, and shutting down the cell phone network, red flags would be shooting up everywhere.

People would have no idea what is going on, and since nobody would be giving them info they would just do what they have to do.

One thing is for sure, real life is nothing like TV.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The video was quite worrying but I doubt anything will happen. Whenever we see a prediction for a specific date, nothing happens. I'm sure governments read sites like this. So if they were planning something so sinister they would never do it on a date everyone expects. It would be to obvious that it was all planned.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09)

National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09) is scheduled for July 27 through July 31, 2009. NLE 09 will be the first major exercise conducted by the United States government that will focus exclusively on terrorism prevention and protection, as opposed to incident response and recovery. NLE 09 is designated as a Tier I National Level Exercise. Tier I exercises (formerly known as the Top Officials exercise series or TOPOFF) are conducted annually in accordance with the National Exercise Program (NEP), which serves as the nation's overarching exercise program for planning, organizing, conducting and evaluating national level exercises. The NEP was established to provide the U.S. government, at all levels, exercise opportunities to prepare for catastrophic crises ranging from terrorism to natural disasters. NLE 09 is a White House directed, Congressionally- mandated exercise that includes the participation of all appropriate federal department and agency senior officials, their deputies, staff and key operational elements. In addition, broad regional participation of state, tribal, local, and private sector is anticipated. This year the United States welcomes the participation of Australia, Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom in NLE 09.

See link for more info on NLE09

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join