It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Martial Law Exercise on July 27th Really a False Flag? Will Martial Law Actually Occur???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hypothetically...

If a large area was taken over by the military and there were no witnesses, we would never know about it.

The media could pretend nothing happened as they always do and instead focus on trivial issues

over the course of the week they could be taking over chunks of the country and we would be none the wiser (except us at ATS of course)
you never know

stay on your toes!

[edit on 24-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by System

If that is the way it works, then we need to get to work and put out paranoid conspiracies everyday then. That way the couldn't ever do anything because people would be expecting it and give credibility to the conspiracy theorist.

ATS would have to change its mission statement to, "ATS Keeping America Safe One Conspiracy at a Time!"

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Far fetched. Very far fetched indeed. The US is huge, it would take millions of troops to secure an armed population of this size.

Not that I believe an invasion or takeover could rationally happen next week, the easiest way to disarm people is an evacuation.... once on the road in a jam, they are easy to move forward to a secure area to disarm one at a time. Or as one poster mentioned, nationwide power and telecommunications blackout.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This poses another question. What about our troops that went and fought in Iraq? How much do they really know? If they are told to go find someone (anyone) and catch them because they are a terrorist, they have no choice but to follow orders, even if they don't truly understand whats going on. This type of scenario doesn't seem that far fetched. I wonder if the UN soldiers will enforce vaccines since the WHO is an orginization of the UN.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
critical mass hulk smash sorry u made me think of the hulk lol

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
U.S. population of adults over 18 and under 75: Approx - 226 million people, and thats NOT counting all the ILLEGALS..lol

U.S. Department of Defense soldiers (all branches): Approx - 2.7 million, if you throw in ALL law enforcement officers at ALL levels, local-state-federal and you can bump that up to 3.3 million...hmmmmm...keep in mind, not ALL soldiers and leo's will be willing to join this kind of movement, so the numbers will change.

Sorry but unless the people of this country have truly lost their backbones, controlling us all is pretty much not going to happen....short of pulling a Jericho and nuking most major cities....and once you do that...you have chaos, not marshal law!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Hypothetically... If a large area was taken over by the military and there were no witnesses, we would never know about it. The media could pretend nothing happened as they always do and instead focus on trivial issues

Yeah, but in this day and age you would know about it. How could they round up everyone at once even in a small town? They can barely contain anything in Iraq or Afghanistan..lol There are camera phones, cameras, Internet, pigeons..lol They would have to shut down Internet, phone, cell phones and all the media. Just like they shut down all cell phones in UK on 7/7. Thing is everyone knew something was kicking off even though we didn't know what for a while.
So only panic when everything is shut down...then you will know something is happening.
Also it would be very hard for them to do much with so many people having so many guns in America.
And if even his mate the Harvard professor can't contain his temper...how do you think your average joe is going to react at even a hint of anything like that happening. They are pushing too many buttons as it is....it's a pressure cooker just waiting to go off. They don't have the military to do such a thing...or to protect themselves from the ensuing rage.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
umm the way exercises work in the military is that there are evaluators how how well participants react to incidents or inputs given to them.
It's all simulated. Anyone detained or "attacked" is a volunteer. So Johnny Al Quaeda is actually someone i know from another unit that volunteered for the exercise.
By simulated i mean pretending. Calling an '04 escalade a simulated hummer.
These exercises are used to find areas the military can improve on. This is a good thing. FEMA's epic failure after katrina is an example of what happens when exercises are not thoroughly conducted. The poor track record with keeping track of nuclear weapons is another example of not exercising enough.
It's a fire drill basically. Theres no fire, but if there was one, you would know what to do.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
This poses another question. What about our troops that went and fought in Iraq? How much do they really know? If they are told to go find someone (anyone) and catch them because they are a terrorist, they have no choice but to follow orders, even if they don't truly understand whats going on. This type of scenario doesn't seem that far fetched. I wonder if the UN soldiers will enforce vaccines since the WHO is an orginization of the UN.

That was basically my thinking when I created the original post...if soldiers are just following orders--exercise or real mission--they would do so blindly. If a false flag attack were to occur by "agents" disguised as regular and ordinary citizens...what would become of this?

Surely it would become a much great conflict than just a military exercise.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

Oh hush, woman
You just gave me the creeps!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Sorry
Not my intention. Just bringing up a point that they have the power to do those things which could leave us all in the dark with no clue.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalu
I'm not to worried about this as if they did try to pull this off on any day ,and People in the U.S where killed by what was done ,it would be the end of the Government as we know it. Word would spread across this Nation like a wild fire and there would be not stopping what would come next.

No I doubt anyone is that dumb to try this or anything like it.

I hate to break it to you but Obama being voted in was the end of the Government as we knew it...

But besides that I think things will have to get a little worse before we need to look for martial law. The government will have to have a valid reason to get away with it and I do not see one yet. Give it another year to a year and a half when people run out of unemployment benefits more people will lose jobs because of the domino affect this will have on spending then more homes will be lost and so on then give people a few months to become desperate to feed their family, (Think Dick and Jane) then we will need to start watching for martial law, untill then just hold on cause the ride is just starting...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'm hoping Obama finally get's sick of all the rednecks and takes them all out lol Damn, imagine an America without Palinites.. One can dream.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

Yep I'm a redneck woman and proud of it. Long blond hair size DD bra, can fish, hunt and skin a coon, raise a garden and make the best apple butter you ever put in your mouth with four inch red heels on. Plus have an IQ in the 160's, own a non profit organization and can out do you any day. BOO YA....

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

The tax eaters wouldn't know what to do when all the people that live off the back of rednecks are all gone. They would probably turn and start eating each other.

I'm not particularly worried about this exercise, just a regular routine is what it looks like and nobody will even know it is going on unless you are involved in it somehow.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
While the eyes of the world watch this exercise don't be surprised if a major terrorist attack occurs. It seems this is how it works. . . 911 happened during a false flag exercise just like 7/7 did.
Don't want to be seen as someone who spreads fear or who is guilty of scaremongering but I would not want to be in New York when this exercise takes place!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This whole theory ties into the nwo takeover/martial law bit.
I am always left with one burning question when contemplating this theory,

Who the hell is going to act this bs out? We all like to theorize about who might come and round us all up and whisk us away to FEMA camp, but have ANY of you actually met or talked to someone who has admitted that they would participate in this? You could even go ask some foreign troops, go ahead and find me someone who would be willing to go along with it.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101
reply to post by contemplator

Yep I'm a redneck woman and proud of it. Long blond hair size DD bra, can fish, hunt and skin a coon, raise a garden and make the best apple butter you ever put in your mouth with four inch red heels on. Plus have an IQ in the 160's, own a non profit organization and can out do you any day. BOO YA....

I'll see your anonymous post and raise you.. I have an IQ in the 180's and have a net worth of 2.4 billion dollars. Top that!

[edit on 24-7-2009 by contemplator]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by contemplator

I'll see your anonymous post and raise you.. I have an IQ in the 180's and have a net worth of 2.4 billion dollars. Top that!

[edit on 24-7-2009 by contemplator]

Whoa, you must have play a lot of world of warcraft to get those kind of stats.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
great post. ive taken a look at the replies on here....its interesting that some people would actually not take this into a least a little consideration. i read the link before i happen to come upon this thread in a round about way through youtube and ive gotta say....my sense of awareness is begining to increase and to be honest i thin all of us no matter if we think its possible or not we should treat it as if it is....for those of you who do then disregard. i guess thats all i have to say....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join