It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - New one is a beauty! 24th July 2009

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
If these are man made, they really do need to get a life.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
This is a sign of the sadness in the world.

It seems as though the 22nd of July has come and gone and relativly little change has manifested. I think something was supposed to be accepted on July 22nd that was not...and as a reult the subconcious mind of the collective humanity is now sad.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Sorry guys ... 12 people could execute this in under 30 minutes ...

i look forwards to seeing the crop circle copy your 12 friends are going to create in 30 minutes, then we can all compare how well your 12 friends get along in the dark.
& compare the quality between the 2 crop circles
my own opinion untill you show us all how easy this is to do in the dark
sorry i dont think you & 20 people could do it in several hours durin day light with lots of help

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Smeathe's Plantation nr Ogbourne Down Gallop, Wiltshire. Reported 24th July.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/92a4017b216fc2b4.jpg[/atsimg]
"THE FARMER HAS STATED THAT NO ONE HAS ACCESS
TO THIS CROP CIRCLE ON HIS LAND."

Nice one Watch

-- do you think that quote means that no-one previously 'had' access to his land... perhaps we could give him a call and ask him...

someone mentioned 12 ... could be the months...

[edit on

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Another simple man-made crop circle from Wiltshire.

How many crop circles from Wiltshire do you have to see before you realize the people who make these live in Wiltshire?

their have been reports of crop circles in wiltshire as early as 16th century then called devil circles i think ?
crop circles have also been seen in many other countrys too, but most do appear near wiltshire maybe your right, their must be a 300 year old local wiltshire person into field graffiti

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
wooooooooooow i have never ever seen anything like it! do theseText???
hmmm puzzling

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by cooler

Originally posted by visible_villain
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Sorry guys ... 12 people could execute this in under 30 minutes ...

i look forwards to seeing the crop circle copy your 12 friends are going to create in 30 minutes, then we can all compare how well your 12 friends get along in the dark.
& compare the quality between the 2 crop circles
my own opinion untill you show us all how easy this is to do in the dark
sorry i dont think you & 20 people could do it in several hours durin day light with lots of help

yeah i agree, untill they show us how to make it during night time, record it in video and let us see the result. who ever can make it like that i think it will debunk the whole entire corp cirlce theory for good.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
reply to post by Bluebelle

Most believers would just argue that the crop circle complexity is relative to current technology of the time, which is complete BS.

If aliens really were trying to communicate with us they wouldn't be drawing meaningless art in farmers fields.

The crop circle aliens are just galactic graffiti artists

experts have said that the symbols help balance the earth's shift and spin and that they are actual tools to assist the earth's stability,,,

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I think I may have found evidence this crop circle is human-made.

maxpages.com...

Scroll down to where it says 'How to make a Crop Circle', and you will find photos of people making and designing crop circles.

Under the first photo in this section, you will see the following statement:

In August 2004, National Geographic contacted a team including circlemakers John Lundberg, Rod Dickinson and Wil Russell and requested a daylight demonstration in Wiltshire in support of a crop-circle documentary.

Wiltshire. Where the crop circle this topic concerned was made, and where other crop circles have been made.

Underneath the third photo in the 'How to Make a Crop Circle' section of a man in front of the Combine Harvester it says:

Circlemakers avoid getting caught by working under cover of night and by hiding their tracks in existing tractor-tire ruts.

I think the fact that human crop circle makers have been active in Wiltshire, are photographed and filmed making a crop circle in Wiltshire, and then crop circles turn up afterwards in Wiltshire such as in the case of the one this topic concerns mean that this may be too coincidental to ignore.

And here is a clip from a documentary about crop-circle makers, one of whom says "We work primarily in Wiltshire, and it's an area that has more neolithic sites per square mile than anywhere else in Europe" which he says means there will be a more "captive audience."

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Regensturm]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina
It's a navajo medicine painting.

< sarcasm > ai9med at the large navaho population in witlshire ??????????? < / sarcasm >

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cydonia19.5

what " experts " ??????????

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
And once again people....What about the money being made????? NO one has repsponded to this aspect of the crop circle 'industry'. They make lots and lots of money. Certainly enough to pay a farmer to use his land, and get him to say 'no one was on my land, I promise'. Geez. It is all about the greenbacks ya'll nothing else.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Crop circles are Earth's communion with the Universe. I cannot prove this.

This circle has a poignant feel to it, a sadness, not despair but sad nontheless.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

I'll stick to real world stuff and FYI CPGPS coupled with DGPS normally realizes between 20 and 30 centimeters (8 to 12 inches) of absolute accuracy.

Sure this sort of technology is available but one thing you neglected to mention was the price of these units .... would you care to update us all with the $ cost. And then justify why a bunch of nightime wheat crushers would go to that extent.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

The earth's communication of the universe. Lord help me. And you think it is communicating it's sadness. Please, humor me, how does the universe get this message? It is a pretty big place, a dot on earth would be mighty hard to see from the edge of it. But do explain.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
There is one universal language, mathematics, would this language be limited to us on earth, for example our earliest form of maths came from someone /somewhere. what i am saying or asking is the symbols that represent our maths could they have different symboligy?
number 1 could be a stroke 1 ,, 2 could be 11,,,,, 3 could be a triangle,,,,,,,,4 could be a square ,,,,5 a pentagram ,,,,,6

help me out here? these could be 3 dimensional, does it end at 9 plus the 0 ?
Secondly could these symbols that we use, could they have been formed in a different design, was these designed correctly?

Getting back to the crop circle.
The centre could be 0 and depending where you start from the numbers appear to be (repeated)
1-5-9
2-4-6-8-10-12
3-7-11

or
1-3-5-7-9-11
2-6-9
4-8-12
there must be someone that can offer solutions,
In the past we tended to rely on the press, tv, government organisations for info, whereas now we have the technology, the brains, what i am saying is the government now only holds the info or proof of what they have.
The net gives us ignorant ones (me) access to the proffessors on this site, who can speak out without being pulled over the coals, and can connect with other sciences both proven and unproven ideas.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Yes. Earth is alive. The Universe is alive.

I understand and appreciate that vain humanity believes humans are the only truly sentient beings alive. I disagree!

[edit on 25/7/2009 by teapot]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

You know, I have the same view about humanity being vain if they believe themselves to be the only intelligent life, or that our planet is exclusive to life. However, that has nothing to do with crop circles. Why would the universe need to make crop circles in Wiltshire, then have men sell 3900.00 and up flights to fly over them? Don't you get it? They make them and sell flights over them.

Go to cropcircletours.com and see for yourself. They are not just trying to get people to understand some secret message in crop circles. They are making lots of money is what they are doing. And this is just one company, there are many others.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Regensturm

There is a distinct differences between man-made cc with the ori cc. That video shows the circle has a quite rough edges. If making this cc is lucrative enough for this man-made cc maker so other places that have cc also might just an imitator who looking for $$ as well.

But still some cc is quite nicely done in away it would not have been made by human.

I think those cc maker [man made] have been reading and following some issue regarding cc in this forum or any other website thus determined to make much better crop circle in the future. but hey how do they practice those art anyway? there must be a practicing ground in order to achieve such a nice art design. Is there any crop circle that look like unfinished or faulty cc?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

I get it! Man has yet again found a way to exploit Earth's bounty!

I did not suggest that the Universe made the crop circles. Earth makes them (all bar the exploitation copies, that is!).

The Universal Mind can read them, real or fake, and understands.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join