It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - New one is a beauty! 24th July 2009

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Wow man made or not that's awesome. its very inspiring. I like how it symbolizes something different but good for everyone

The very first thing i noticed was it had 12 sides which i thought symbolized dimensions and how the center was one light whole which could signify the oneness we all claim to be. i don't know what the middle is maybe the after life challenges which i'm sure we have just like we all have life challenges now.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
sorry triple post ( lag) please delete

[edit on 25-7-2009 by verastyle]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Sorry but I still don't buy it, if they were testing weaponry would it not be better to test it away from people ? Nevada proving grounds would be a decent enough place, or maybe the Arctic/Antarctic ? Or even Siberia ? Why farmers fields ?

Straight of the top of my head .... perhaps this particular weapon is primarily designed for "organic" based targets. Could be lots of other reasons as well ... so the hypothesis still stands.

My GPS/CAD idea is much much much more plausible and sensible than any space based satellite testing

No way can you get accuracy down to the levels required by some of these designs using any GPS unit ... well, maybe the military have the capability but certainly nothing civilian based.

But guess what WOULD have the accuracy ? Well, how about a low earth orbiting weapon platform being tested under computer control ! The military have the space borne capability to resolve the ground down to meter (if not better) accuracy ... so there again is your simple explanation for crop circle accuracy and complexity.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
nice design, 109........
Flaged

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Allrite. This may be unusual for me but here goes.

The center is earth,

The Various clusters (12 of them) in the center represenent Earth and its many cultural divisions and broadly-differing population and differences in the major languages and governning bodies such as The USA, Canada, Russia, Italy, China, Korea, etc.

The faces surrounding these objects are us, Thats us Human beings. Here we are commonly united in our blood and as people, The cultural divisions below us do not matter, and are not who we really are! Although our faces are not smiling, they are shocked in horrow and disbelief or somehow melancholy.

The surrpounding objects are armored soldiers, Commonly united throughout the countries. Bound together with the irony which is known as the Illuninaughty, And they are sending our way (Up to interpretation) something, Such as bullets from a gun, Or perhaps they are taking something away from us? It looks like energy of sorts, Or something "Forceful" something that consumes.

Either that or it is a bunch of starships and a bunch of different cultures and civilizations commonly united above us initiating some sort of contact that surprises us and brings us closer together, Perhaps thats why so many of you think this is beautful - Perhaps our souls subtle knowledge of what is coming alows this truth to somewhat sit idly in our minds, waiting to unfold into rapid surprise.

Something that entered my mind in regards to the picture itself that led to me posting this... was the various cultures I perceived in the center of the image (Dubbed "The Earth"), was that each distinct shape layout in the center of what we could dub "A country on earth", was the differences and their uniqueness to each "Governing Body". These are the "Perceived differences" and the global problem itself.. But its broken down into shapes, You have a circle and a square in your cultural development, Or perhaps you, China, are a square and a bloody half-Triangle... But all in all, we are all the same, everything is beautiful and we sould all recognize these silly things, And when we do oh are we ever surprised.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Cide]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Cide

wow.....single most thought provoking idea been herd therin this thread....... please continue? after this? and no im not being phasesious i dont know how to spell that word lol

link   
reply to post by Cide

So the overall content and meaning of this crop circle "message" would be ... what ???

link   
i think this CC might have something to do with the latest eclipse of the moon on the 22 July.

The way i look at it.. its probably show the phase of the moon going through the eclipse.

The center circle is earth, the middle one would be the moon and the outer most is the sun.

It show some unique paten on the sun, its like sun radiation is hindrance by something before it reach the moon then on to earth.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

It is very much what you make of it, Such is life and the abilities of human beings. Anything is up to interpretation and there is always choice, I believe we are a sun-bed due for dire change, And as such I hope that I will see this beautiful day, But let that not give bias to my interpretation of this picture. I decided to let free my brain and silence my mind, Trying to find patterns in this picture - And thats what enterered; directly into my throat and through my fingers.. Tis' what I felt in my blood you know?

so, I could go on more about it but I wish to think more about it too. Language has the nasty effect of consuming the thoughts of which matter most to ones inner peace and conscious focus.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by awakeningaussie

due to the generally smaller feild sizes in the UK - and the rarity of ariel crop spraying - almost all brittish arrable crop feilds display these ` tram lines ` - the spacin of the lines is dependant on the vehicle used and boom lenth of the sprayer

please look at : picture link

to see how brittish crops are fertilised and sprayed with pesticide / hebicide

there are very few filds that do not have these tracks

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

lol ok, enjoy your Space Laser designing crop circles fantasy

I'll stick to real world stuff and FYI CPGPS coupled with DGPS normally realizes between 20 and 30 centimeters (8 to 12 inches) of absolute accuracy. So it is possible to attain the accuracy required via GPS to make these CC's from Earth not some orbiting Death Star!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

"THE FARMER HAS STATED THAT NO ONE HAS ACCESS
TO THIS CROP CIRCLE ON HIS LAND."

how the < cencored > does he know this ???

he may not have given permission - but unless he has a security perimeter rivaling the berlin wall surrounding his feilds - he cannot know who has accessed them - or not

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
There are NO hidden, cryptic, unseen "messages" in ANY crop circle for the simple reason that NONE has been found that is UNAMBIGUOUSLY a message. You may as well be looking at Rorschach images and letting your imagination see what it will.
If, as some state, they're alien attempts at communication ... then we're showing we're on the low end of the iq scale.

People ... these are nothing more than geometrical designs ... live with it and stop trying to romanticize them into something they're not !!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan
High tech military equipment or alien, I reckon.

It can ONLY be one, or the other, of those two explanations.

It's either done from space by high tech military pranksters, or, by an off world intelligence.

Either/or - but not pranksters with planks or any such thing that must be ruled out.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

It could be both actually.
Aliens could be passing down important information.
And some private human organization can be creating similar things only to make us distracted from the important information.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

It can ONLY be one, or the other, of those two explanations.

It's either done from space by high tech military pranksters, or, by an off world intelligence.

Either/or - but not pranksters with planks or any such thing that must be ruled out.

Good to see someone finally starting to realize that there just might be an alternative crop circle explanation ... and no, not military pranksters but serious testing and fine tuning of high tech military hardware.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

It is not a waste of time to those who make them then sell you a flight over it. Minimum it would cost you 3900.00, they advertise that they only take 10 at a time over them, that's 39 thousand dollars for a flyover. You do that say, 10times a day, that's 390 thousand dollars, a day. Or more. Think about it folks, and you will realise that there is no big mystery, it is just money, made off of gullible people. It is not about being open or closed minded, it is profit. Period.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Cide

Ok, I am going out on a limb here, but, what the are you taking??? I want to know, I would like to give some to some of my friends and laugh at them while they rip off a bunch of stuff they know nothing about, it would be hilarious

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

If this is man made it wasn't done using planks and rope, sorry.

It's amazing. There are twelve "arms" that come out from the center. I don't know what it could symbolise, I don't recognise any of the designs.

What makes you think that is could not have been with planks and rope? It looks like a text book example to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
It's a navajo medicine painting.

Guaranteed, it's a Way painting, for sure.

Wonder what the maker was trying to get across with this one.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join