It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - New one is a beauty! 24th July 2009

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Exactly, if the circles are done by aliens, they're done for #s & giggles and the aliens are nothing more than interstellar vandals. Because if they can create the circles and zip across galaxies they'll likely be intelligent enough to know we wouldn't have a clue what their patterns/messages mean.

No it makes more sense they're just graffiti artists tagging various planets and taking snapshots to put on their spacebook.com accounts

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by heffo7

Why are they always ruining farmers fields then? Im sure there's plenty of places where they could leave messages for eachother that wouldnt intefer with us, or that we'd even see.
Seems a bit of a weird thing to do anyway because you'd think they would be able to communicate with eachother pretty easily without having to leave notes for eachother!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Haha, they probably have photos taken posing with the crop circle before they fly off home!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
I much prefer the 3D effect of some of these crop circles. This one doesn't impress me that way. I'm more interested in the possible meaning. But the idea that some college kids are laughing there butts off at the ones trying to figure it out is annoying. They're still a puzzle anyway and still might have meaning.

I have to say, the people i know who make these patterns are not out to poke fun at people at all. They are mostly followers of the likes of R A Wilson and see it all as a small part of the idea that life is nowhere near as mundane as many would have you believe. They see it as brightening up people's lives not mocking them.

A couple of them have told me interesting stories about circles. One where, due to too many people being around they were thwarted in their attempt to create one. There was a lot of military and police activity in the area. Yet, as the sun rose, there was a huge formation appeared in a field that had, pretty much, been under surveillance since dusk the night before.. So there are a few that do just *seem to appear*..

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Smeathe's Plantation nr Ogbourne Down Gallop, Wiltshire. Reported 24th July.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/92a4017b216fc2b4.jpg[/atsimg]
"THE FARMER HAS STATED THAT NO ONE HAS ACCESS
TO THIS CROP CIRCLE ON HIS LAND."
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/d6896cd1fd33864d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/78a75108b98d3b11.jpg[/atsimg]
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[edit on 24-7-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

WOOOOW, looks phantastic! Thanks for posting

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

Where are these Cats, you talk of? You always hear people like you. Talk about how this all so easily done. Yet no one has come foreward and done this in real time, why? Here's why no one has ever come forward? They can't, because this is the purest of all Art. Their is no destruction, the crops will return next season, very Tibetian, very Hopi.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Very beautiful

Twelve houses in most of the zodiacs in astrology.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

WOW that is great! Beautiful - I wonder if anyone will try and decipher it.

could be an interesting decipher!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Well, if you look closely the symbols in the center are 120 degrees
out of phase. 0 - 120 - 240 - 0
My guess is that it's a gravity lense focusing on a common point
in space.
If i guess right i get a free ride in a spacecraft!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Every crop circle i have seen on ATS in recent month has just so happened to be in a field with neat parralel lines every 50m or so. Sure im a believer but does that not raise alarm bells for most of you?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
yeah it's cool, wonder if anyone is going to predict a day of reckoning with this one.
But seriously, this is pretty well made.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
very pretty

although i am still on the fence as to if these things are man-made or ET.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by miss_sky

Look, you can go on about these circles being ET or man made until you're blue in the face and still not come up with a satisfactory explanation for how they're made and by whom and why.

But rather than trying to bring aliens or hidden esoteric meaning in to the equation, why not simply step back and try to consider a much simpler and much more rational explanation ... and especially, an explanation that is commensurate with our level of technology and capabilities.

What I'm saying is that these circles are DEFINITELY man made and the following is the simplest explanation that covers everything about how these circles are made and within the timeframe stipulated i.e in just a few short hours. If you accept this explanation, everything about crop circles easily falls into place ... and it makes a heck of a lot more sense than picturing a bunch of people trampling thru fields in the darkness with boards and ropes ... or of aliens hovering in the sky and sending us cryptic messages.

Here's my explanation ...

Looking at crop circles simplistically, there may be a number of ways they MAY have been created but obviously the majority concensus appears to attribute them to either an alien agency or entirely man-made.

I'm going to disregard the alien point of view as there is absolutely NO supporting evidence or even a minimum working theory or hypothesis as to how or even why they would even take the time to do such an activity. Anyone with solid evidence supporting aliens, then here's your opportunity to speak up !

On the other hand, the man-made faction seem to feel that all it takes is a bunch of people working to a design in the middle of the night and using flash lights to create designs of the utmost complexity and beauty. But there is yet another possibility that keeps it within a human made framework, and providing a possible explanation thats still well within human capability.

Now, here's an alternative explanation that simply needs us to do a little more than a little "outside of the box" lateral thinking.

We know for a fact that a certain major government has/is developing technology based on particle and/or energy and/or laser manipulation for shooting down missiles.
We also know that said government also has space capable access e.g. ISS, shuttles, etc.

Now put these two facts together and lets posit a very realistic scenario.

Let's say that some of this particle, etc technology has been installed on a space platform. This capability has existed for quite some time and is not flight of fancy or wild imagining ... it's orbiting above our collective heads this very moment.

So, this technology is deployed in space and one would tend to imagine that at some point in time there has to be tests conducted ... if only to guarantee that they can target ground based and airborne locations with complete and pinpoint accuracy.... after all, thats one of the selling points behind their design, the fact that collateral damage can be reduced significantly.
You don't simply conduct one test and say, "that's good enough for us" but rather you'd have a schedule of regular tests to conduct to maintain peak weapon performance.

Also, one would assume that these space borne particle, etc based weaponary would be capable of having their power output controlled ... after all, you wouldn't use a sledge hammer to kill a fly if other less severe options were available to you !

So what form would these tests take ? Well, if it was my desicion, I'd simply crank down the power output to a very low and safe level, pick a spot somewhere on the earth below me and also pick a TOTALLY safe and people free location like, let me see ... how about an isolated farm field in the middle of nowhere in the early hours of the morning ! Then to fully test the precision and controlability of the weapon, simply program the controlling computer to create a complex pattern using the weapon on the selected isolated location and easily giving an unambiguous and VISIBLE feedback of the weapons precision.
Now being automated and under computer guidance/control, even the most complex patterns could be created within a very short space of time.

This immediately removes the difficulty of explaining the following points:
- just how a few people can so quickly create complex patterns.
- just how they're able to do this in complete darkness with just flashlights
- just how they can do it without ever being seen
- just how they manage to leave no traces of their presence
- the various anomalies e.g. stalks all bent in a certain direction, etc
- just why these crop patterns can appear all over the world

However, one major side effect of this scenario is created unintentionally ... a raging debate as to whether aliens created these patterns OR a bunch of people tramping around in the dark and stomping down wheat stalks ... in the meantime the weapons testers/designers are splitting their sides in laughter at us !

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
so small. The day one of those is 5x the size then I'll think -maybe something else is at work here- until then no.. What we always end up with is a max size capable for humans to create, if it were alien the entire field would be done.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I love crop circles and really feel most are NOT manmade. With this one though my first instinct was that it's manmade... hmm

I don't make any judgment on them until I see the radiation analysis.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
Why are they always ruining farmers fields then?

Actually the plants are not ruined in real 'crop circles'. They continue to grow and are harvested along with the rest of the field.

If they were man made then yes the crops would probably be ruined, like everything else we get our hands on.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Hope
They are definitely not made by just stomping down the plants. If you have ever been in a field of rapeseed, or even corn, you'd understand why. It's hard to make the plant stay down without breaking them, they just pop back up again. Also rapeseed gets all over you and it would get spread everywhere, it's messy.
The plants in real 'circles' are not broken, but seem as if they have grown that way. They are also arranged in swirly patterns going in either direction, or weaved and swirled different directions in layers. That's pretty complex and would require more than boards, or rollers, or anything else that simply pushes the plants down.

I rarely hear this fact mentioned by anyone in crop circle discussions, but it's the easiest way to pick out the hoaxes. I believe the cellular structure of the plants is also altered in some way that can't be replicated by rolling etc. A few years back I saw a documentary (on the BBC?) about a team of university students who were given the challenge of creating a circle which had all the characteristics of a genuine circle. They just about managed it, but the effort and time they had to put into it to create invisible effects noone would notice made it unlikely hoaxers would bother.

However, I have no idea how many crop circles are hoaxes or not, or even if anyone is checking circles to see if they have the traits mentioned above. I am a bit suspicious of how circles get onto cc connector so quickly every time they are made, so for all we know all recent circles are hoaxes.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by akkad]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I often thought that this is high tech gear of our military, that they would use to crush fields down to look for enemies laying about. Makes sense. Also it makes sense that the military would keep up that alien mystique.
thread closed :p

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

WOW that is great! Beautiful - I wonder if anyone will try and decipher it.

could be an interesting decipher!

You are looking at an energy device that when rotated or spinning at a high velocity creates anti gravity and perpetual propulsion energy. The inside sphere is the energy source for the rotating magnetic field and outside the ring you have 12 rotating circular propulsion fluxtrons. The outward flow of the energy field is bending the 2 stabilizer horizontal lines within each fluxtron as you see the perpendicular dash looking concentrated energy charged field lines pushing outward towards them when rotating.

The significanse is the number of geometric in design energized staggered polarity stabilizers surrounding the inside sphere that contain corresponding number sets 3, 6 and 3. The polarity staggered stabilizers with the T design inside is one set of 3. The 3 vertices in each of the 6 isosceles triangle shapes concentrate the polarized energy field as the stabilizers rotate. The set of 3 polarity stabilizers contains the geometric designs that offset the plus and minus polarity. The other rotating spheres all play a part in the polarity shifting, balancing and charging of the complete propulsion energy device.

This my friends I believe is the schematic diagram in the form of a crop circle of how the anti-gravity disc shaped space craft propulsion system functions. ^Y^

[edit on 24-7-2009 by amari]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

I'm impressed ... if only by the level of "technobabble" that you came up with as an explanation

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join