It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by A51Watcher
I would be interested to hear your thoughts about the area in the GP circled in blue:
referred to as the 'antechamber'.

I hadn't really given it much thought beyond the mathematical sacred geometry precision...

Are you referring to the hydraulic lift theory?

I am sure you have read Charles Piazzi Smyth's works. If not you should. He was an Archaeologist before they went bad

I can see it now... a new TV show - Archaeologist's Gone Bad!

...yes a great piece of work by Charles. In the upper left we see it is labeled "Ant.Ch."
(North to right orientation)

en.wikipedia.org...

...followed by a closeup of that area detailing the known Granite vs Limestone block locations:
(North to left orientation)

Charles Piazzi Smyth
Our Inheritance in the Great Pyramid (1877)

As noted in a previous post, the purpose of this structure was clearly utilitarian by design, not funerary or ritualistic.

So what then was it's intended function?

Thanks to SLAYER69's thread for providing a brief walk-through of this area: (link)

...where returning to our North to right orientation, we can see three empty slots, and a forth containing a granite slab:

This clearly is a Control Mechanism whose function to regulate what,
is 'currently unknown'.

SLAYER69 himself admits to being stumped and... -

"...Again I don't claim to have all the answers. If anything the more I've read and viewed the more questions I found myself pondering. Let's continue one.... Antechamber mechanism?

...Ok, I have no doubt that being a Portcullis was it's final function. I like to think of the Antechamber as the Great Pyramid's multipurpose Swiss Army Knife."

(I never did see a further explanation of this "multipurpose Swiss Army Knife" analogy, and how it would be used in relation to these sliding slabs.)

We also can see on the Southern wall (as originally discovered circa 820 AD) four smaller grooves:

and here with a more recent 'repair' job:

Speculation holds that the three empty slots originally also held granite slabs:

With wooden rollers and rope to raise and lower them, using the one still in place as a counter-weight:

Apparent remnants of these slabs have been discovered in and outside of the GP.

link

And do they fit? -

link

The images above come from an interesting discussion of these Granite slabs here:

link

I find it amazing that researchers have not paid more attention to this area. To my eye, this is like removing the back of a Swiss watch and peering in at the inner workings.

The question now becomes: What substance was this Mechanism designed to regulate?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Very interesting and well collected

It certainly does appear that something was being dammed off... water? If so to what end and at that height? Certainly way to elaborate to stop people...

A little side step...

In Rosicrucian teachings... the sarcophagus in the Kings Chamber was never a tomb, but a rejuvenation chamber. The story is that you enter as a man and leave as a god. Basically what this meant was that the initiation with the energy in the GP gave you enlightenment. During the days of the Egyptians only those of royalty and the priesthood were allowed in... but don't forget that both Moses and Jesus 'studied' in Egypt. That is a key factor.

Also both the Rosicrucians and the Free Masons traditional stem from the mystic schools of Egypt, which is why today we see so much Egyptian symbology in their organizations and rituals'

In the series Stargate SG1 the sarcophagus is used to rejuvenate the 'gods'

Already covered earlier in this thread is the sound resonance experiments using Tibetan monks chanting.

To me the following image gathers the most important symbols in the Egyptian hieroglyphs...

The Serpent (which shows in those 'light bulbs' of Hawthorn's temple and is associated with Kundalini energy, the energy that wraps around your spine and gives you god like wisdom and power in Buddhist scriptures) The serpent is found all over ancient lore

The serpent energy is also used in SG1 but they have an actual entity that wraps around the spine to give the godlike powers.

The Staff... already covered earlier... certainly a symbol of power
The Anhk... the key of life
The Djed... which looks a lot like a Tesla generator.

The Djed symbol is a pillar-like ancient Egyptian symbol representing stability. It has been interpreted as the backbone of the Egyptian god Osiris, especially in the form Banebdjedet (the ba of the lord of the Djedet). Djedu is the Egyptian name for Busiris, a centre of the cult of Osiris.

Osiris has been much covered in the "Stargates are Real" thread and lead us to the Osiron... We covered earlier Dr Hawass's entry into the tunnel and the serpents in a circle at the foot of it where it supposedly just ends

Years back Pyramid Energy was all the rage... but it has gone underground again.

Yet simple Kirlian methods of photography show us there is something there. Here is a block of pyramids that was sold back in the day. You can see the energy leaving the points

One of the things about the GP is the missing capstone. There are ancient texts, I think from Herodotus, that mention their once was a top, when the GP also had the intact outer smooth lining. The original version of "2001: A Space Odyssey" had this missing capstone on the moon (later they changes it to an Obelisk)

Here is one capstone

So where is the capstone of the GP? and what was it made of?

An experiment done using a pyramid with a cap and a Tesla coil produced a very interesting result seen by Kirlian Photography. A double helix energy beam emitting from the point

It is my opinion that the Egyptian were trying to duplicate what was the real purpose of the GP, but the original builders were no longer around. Hollywood has long been showing us this alternate theory. Archaeologists in the 1800's were truly seeking answers and were not afraid of unorthodox ideas.

Today we are suddenly unearthing new sites that date 9,000 to 12,000 years ago, upsetting the apple cart. Dwarka, legendary city of Shiva of the Vedic Scriptures has been discovered

There are a lot more secrets in the desert, but thanks to our war department blowing everything back to kingdom come... and the looters from Egypt to Iraq just digging everything up... all that may be lost

Perhaps that IS the real reason we are 'at war' in the middle east

edit on 18-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

...It certainly does appear that something was being dammed off... water? If so to what end and at that height? Certainly way to elaborate to stop people...

Well that certainly is the million dollar question now init?

Is there anywhere else in the GP we can search for additional clues to this puzzle?

I say there is.

Just like the evidence of the age of the Sphinx, it has been in plain sight the whole time.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
A while back I read a report that a high water mark was detectable on the outside of the Pyramid. It was being used to prove the Flood... but info seems to vanish all the time... either that or I am jumping time lines again

I will try again see if it shows up now...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Well this is really odd... nothing like this ever showed up in previous searched

The Great Pyramid's Subterranean Chamber Hydraulic Pulse Generator
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The Great Pyramids of Eqypt were ram water pumps
www.atlaspub.20m.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

A while back I read a report that a high water mark was detectable on the outside of the Pyramid. It was being used to prove the Flood...

Maybe based on this? -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e678c31942f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

Well the problem I see with this one is:

Note the 2 'air shafts' leading to the 'Queens Chamber' are labeled Outlet and air duct.

The fact is these shafts never connected to the chamber, they stopped about 10 inches shy inside the wall. They were only discovered and broken open and explored in recent times (with little RC robots mounted with cams.)

So their design was never intended to provide air into this chamber.

I am familiar with this web page and theory, and it does provide many interesting theories. However in the end, I think it winds up being quite unnecessarily over the top and ultimately falls short of the mark.

The air shafts that are not air shafts are but one glaring example.

If he were blindfolded, I would tell him he had moved from cold to luke- warm.

edit on 19-7-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by A51Watcher
Maybe based on this? -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e678c31942f.jpg[/atsimg]

Maybe... and then all that sand that was filled in was sediment, not wind blown
edit on 19-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I find the antenae head dress figures located to the left in these two images most astounding:

A form of electrical stimulation enhancing mental power and ability beyond that already proven to be given by long hair?

Notice how in the bottom image the Djed being tipped toward the antenae bearer?

Could the upper image be utilizing an electrified Anhk as a medium of telepathic unity? Notice that each individual rests upon a FIRMLY GROUNDED platform? Are those COILS I see woven into them? Notice how in both images hands are open, palms facing the Djed, acting like sensory receptors? Could the head dress of the individual on the right be considered as a radio dish antenae, recieving 'heavenly' direction, broadcasted via a telepathic medium created by the Anhk?

Notice the baboons with thier hands raised heavenwards? Egyptians knew human anatomy. Is that their way of depicting synaptic enlightenment, that jumps across through Ra, in tiered spirititual engagement via the electrification of our energy halo? 3 levels of enlightenment? wow, didn't know we had three halos. dimentions? 3 dimentions of enlightenment?

hmm... how other - worldly. What an interesting theory.
edit on 19-7-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Van der Graaf Generator

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

I liked your very informative post, but fail to see the relationship how an alleged weathering by WATER should prove the age of the sphinx?

It might very well be the case that this base stone was weathered by water 10.000+ years ago - and way later they carved the head.

Ironically, this is also what common knowledge is: The head of the sphinx being younger than the base.

The claim is as silly as finding a statue on top of a mountain, coming to the conclusion that the mountain is a million years old...and then saying "therefore...the statue must be from an ancient civilization 1 Million years old"

Am i missing something? Is someone failing at essential logic/science there?

edit on 19-7-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

I liked your very informative post, but fail to see the relationship how an alleged weathering by WATER should prove the age of the sphinx?...

...Am i missing something? Is someone failing at essential logic/science there?

It would appear so.

2nd line

edit on 20-7-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Van der Graaf Generator

Backyard charging station for my electric scooter:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7edbafb4999.jpg[/atsimg]
1200 kV coils!

ok ok... so I exaggerated just a little how it looks. In reality it looks more like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6eb1bd98c1c2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I never understood why the Russians just walked away from that one... I think something happened that scared the crap out of them, It was about the same time they shut down the Woodpecker and URDF 3

I found that spot on Google.. the URDF-3 You can still see the gantry that the CIA remote viewers drew

So what are you using that to charge? Got a saucer tucked away in that garage?
edit on 22-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I never understood why the Russians just walked away from that one... I think something happened that scared the crap out of them, It was about the same time they shut down the Woodpecker and URDF 3

perhaps, out there happened something a bit more banal?
run-out-of-budget, for example?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarK0Y
perhaps, out there happened something a bit more banal?
run-out-of-budget, for example?

Maybe... but they could have sold that equipment
I mean those guys just leave portable ICBM's just lying around for anyone to get

I would love to go scavenging in Russia

edit on 22-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Maybe... but they could have sold that equipment I mean those guys just leave portable ICBM's just lying around for anyone to get

oh, Amicus, there're nothing to be in wonder: after perestroika, everything gone wild -- many powerful & innovative techs like rockets, zombie-brain & so on went to criminals, other countries.

I would love to go scavenging in Russia

actually, many realized your dream, but, unfortunately, most of'em passed away from this cruel World & others shan't let to wait the same too long
in short, russian Winters are too everlasting

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
de-facto far not new info, but idea about a db of ancient knowledge always been very excited per se for dozen people & frankly i'm not exception of, but have some doubts about clear way to reach out hands for those precious records:

1. rooms can have very powerful security system.
2. all data can be encrypted

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarK0Y
but have some doubts about clear way to reach out hands for those precious records:

I have heard rumors that ex KGB agents were selling old documents for dollars

Don't know if that is true or not

Oh wait... that is what started this thread

I am working on a data base but I will have to hire help... For every file I read and process I get 5 more

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I have heard rumors that ex KGB agents were selling old documents for dollars

in fact that's no rumors but well-known humor of our days
some of those patriots became a compost because buyer desires badly to cut off tails to secure own persona
others, who were left alive, are priceless scum, most of'em never did in the kgb

I am working on a data base but I will have to hire help... For every file I read and process I get 5 more

to process info always been haemorrhoidal curse

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join