It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Further proof UA93 didn't bury, media skipped it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
As if you need any more proof that nothing was buried under that Shanksville crater, the news media, that was keeping the world up-to-date on the alleged Flight 93 crash, never reported *when* most of Flight 93 was supposedly found buried underground!

Why didn't the news media report it when most of Flight 93, that had 44 passengers inside it, was supposedly found buried deep underground when it was previously thought that most of the plane had disintegrated?

It's simple, because nothing was buried underground. The official story is a complete lie.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by ATH911]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Wow.

*laughs*

So they say plane was found buried underground?

What will they think up next?!

[edit on 24-7-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Maybe the Mainstream News Media, Keepers of the Torch of Truth, are waiting for any kind of evidence whatsoever that Flight 93 was mostly buried underground at Shanksville.

Then and only then will they report it to the nation.

Weren't pulverized and disintegrated the words of the day on 9-11-2001? Weren't the WTC Towers mostly pulverized on 9-11? Didn't Flight 77 allegedly mostly disintegrate into nothingness on 9-11 at the Pentagon?

There certainly wasn't 90 tons of alleged 757 aircraft laying around at the Pentagon was there? Maybe there was 50 pounds; a 100 pounds maximum not disintegrated?

Why should the Mainstream News Media expect that Flight 93 should be any different? Maybe they like everybody else are just waiting to see some kind of evidence of a buried aircraft.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
So they say plane was found buried underground?

They had to hide the thought of it somewhere.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

I think it's very telling that the only debris allegedly found buried deep in the ground that the news reported are of the only photos later released of debris allegedly coming out of the ground; the black boxes and the engine scrap.

The news reported these because these were the only pieces of debris they staged as coming from underground. The news didn't report about anything else from the plane allegedly being buried, because nothing was, including the passengers.

Skeptics, give it up. It's over. No plane was there. Just it admit. Quit being criminal govt apologists.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by ATH911]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I thought the planes in Shanksville and the Pentagon vaporized, another first in history...

I love how 150 foot wingspans, and vertical stabilzers and engines did no damage to the exterior of the Pentagon. Then the plane vaporized. But wait, they confirmed all passengers because of DNA.

Hey wait a minute, none of the official story adds up. Whats going on here?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
I thought the planes in Shanksville and the Pentagon vaporized, another first in history...

That pretty much tells us all we need to know about your thought process.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Skeptics, do you now concede that Flight 93 wasn't buried underground?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

ATH....

Please, can tell us what happened in Shanksville? Was flight 93 shot down? Was it diverted to Cleveland? There were witnesses to a plane in the area that watched it go down.

What is your theory?

[edit on 26-7-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted by CameronFox
reply to post by ATH911

Please, can tell us what happened in Shanksville? Was flight 93 shot down? Was it diverted to Cleveland? There were witnesses to a plane in the area that watched it go down.

What is your theory?

Back in for a quickie CF? Do you feel 'safe' on this thread?

The theory is that the 9-11 Flight 93 OFFICIAL STORY is a lie and that we need a real unencumbered investigation to determine what really happened with Flight 93.

While they are at it, we could have several other real unencumbered investigations into what really happened with the WTC Towers and into what really happened with the illegal put-options and into what really happened with NORAD and into what really happened with WTC 7 and into what really happened with the 9-11 Whitewash Committee and into what really happened with the NIST botched investigation and into what really happened with the simulated Pentagon aircraft crash.

Gee I guess that is more than several and we are just getting started.

We may have to use every experienced honest professional investigator in the entire US. Any volunteers out there seeking actual justice for the 9-11 victims?

Dishonest duhbunkers need not apply.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by CameronFox
reply to post by ATH911

What is your theory?

Back in for a quickie CF? Do you feel 'safe' on this thread?

The theory is that the 9-11 Flight 93 OFFICIAL STORY is a lie and that we need a real unencumbered investigation to determine what really happened with Flight 93.

While they are at it, we could have several other real unencumbered investigations into what really happened with the WTC Towers and into what really happened with the illegal put-options and into what really happened with NORAD and into what really happened with WTC 7 and into what really happened with the 9-11 Whitewash Committee and into what really happened with the NIST botched investigation and into what really happened with the simulated Pentagon aircraft crash.

Gee I guess that is more than several and we are just getting started.

We may have to use every experienced honest professional investigator in the entire US. Any volunteers out there seeking actual justice for the 9-11 victims?

Dishonest duhbunkers need not apply.

So, what you're saying is that you have no idea what happened to flight 93, you have no idea what crashed in shanksville, you just know it wasn't flight 93, and that the Jew's and Bush had something to do with it.

Great Job presenting your evidence, as usual.

Now, ATH... when you get a chance, I would appreciate it if you could answer the question.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

There`s a flight recorder there, that`s normally more than enough evidence, maybe ask the powers that be to release all the audio from it, or shall we file this request in the..... Unreleased but could prove the OS story 100% correct, if only it existed, like the 85 videos from the pentagon etc etc evidence folder.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted by CameronFox

So, what you're saying is that you have no idea what happened to flight 93, you have no idea what crashed in shanksville, you just know it wasn't flight 93,

No CF, that is not what I wrote at all.

Most definitely no large aircraft crashed and buried into that teensey little hole in the strip mine at Shanksville. The aircraft in question most definitely was flying away from the official crash site and was spotted over Indian Lake after the official crash time.

For hundreds of good reasons; the American people need a real professional investigation into 9-11 uninfluenced by corrupt politicians and untouched by treasonous intelligence and police agencies and unswayed by treacherous Mainstream Media puppets.

Is that simplified enough for you CF?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh
There`s a flight recorder there, that`s normally more than enough evidence, maybe ask the powers that be to release all the audio from it, or shall we file this request in the..... Unreleased but could prove the OS story 100% correct, if only it existed, like the 85 videos from the pentagon etc etc evidence folder.

FDR's do not have Audio. The "D" in FDR stands for data. It was, in fact, released several years ago. The data from the FDR was released.

If, by chance you are talking about the CVR (cockpit voice recorder) the transcript for that was released to the public. The actual recording was played for the victims families several years ago.

FDR info can be found here: www.ntsb.gov...

The FDR Graph is here: www.gwu.edu...

CVR transcript can be found here: www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The aircraft in question most definitely was flying away from the official crash site and was spotted over Indian Lake after the official crash time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH ANOTHER FLYOVER !!!!!

Preston... sweet Mary, mother of God. Is there a CITGO station there as well???

You have failed to mention the phone calls, the several witnesses, the DNA evidence, the FDR, the CVR.

I can't stop laughing.... simple... yes.

Simple minded.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

The aircraft in question most definitely was flying away from the official crash site and was spotted over Indian Lake after the official crash time.

You have failed to mention the phone calls, the several witnesses, the DNA evidence, the FDR, the CVR.

I can't stop laughing.... simple... yes.

Simple minded.

"You have failed to mention the phone calls, the several witnesses, the DNA evidence, the FDR, the CVR."

I can't stop laughing either......WHAT phone calls, the ones that were reported fake?

WHAT witnesses....the eyewitness who saw an aircraft, no bigger that a van, as it flew over the top of her...or the witnesses that had debris falling on them 8 miles away?

You would think that there would be CONTAMINATION of the fuel, but NNNOOO

EPA says no contamination in the soil at the site, nor in the ground water they tested near the site...if the fuel stayed in the tanks, where is the impression of the wings that ALSO had to remain intact as it went into the soil....I didn't hear of any fuel recovery

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by hgfbob
I can't stop laughing either......WHAT phone calls, the ones that were reported fake?

You quite obviously haven't a clue as to what you are talking about. Can you please provide the "reports" that these phone calls were faked?

WHAT witnesses....the eyewitness who saw an aircraft, no bigger that a van, as it flew over the top of her...

ONE eyewitness who was clearly mistaken. What about the scores of others that witnessed the crash?

or the witnesses that had debris falling on them 8 miles away?

Source? True, light weight debris was found in Baltimore,PA. Can you you source the witness that said it was falling on them?

EPA says no contamination in the soil at the site, nor in the ground water they tested near the site...if the fuel stayed in the tanks, where is the impression of the wings that ALSO had to remain intact as it went into the soil....I didn't hear of any fuel recovery

The test results claimed that the soil was safe. It did NOT state there was ZERO fuel found. Again, you have shown a complete lack of knowledge pertaining to Flight 93.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted by SPreston

posted by CameronFox

CF as usual it is apparent you haven't done a lick of research.

Yes CF, southeast of the alleged crash site at the mine strip is over Indian Lake where they allegedly found the Flight 93 engine parts, which your buddy weedwhacker claimed were spun over there from the disintegrating turbofan engines as they buried in the ground along with the fuselage, seats, luggage, wings, tail section, flight recorders, landing gear, and passengers like Wile E Coyote in one of his escapades.

United 93 Still Airborne After Alleged Crash According to ATC Radar

Researcher Woody Box has proven that Flight 93 was still airborne at 8,200 feet after it was supposed to have crashed at the mine strip at 10:03. At 10:05, ATC got a transponder turned back on for Flight 93 and altitude at 8200 feet and miles away from the strip mine headed away.

Headed away southeast past Indian Lake. Well gee willikers that is right towards New Baltimore 8 miles away where another Flight 93 debris pile was found. What a coincidence.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/23a785f59412.jpg[/atsimg]

The 9-11 Flight 93 OFFICIAL STORY is such a blatant lie which demands serious investigation. Anybody disagree?

Officially the last entry on the voice recorder was made at 10:03:09. The last piece of flight data was recorded at 10:03:10. Officially Flight 93 crashed at the strip mine at 10:03:11.

How can the aircraft be miles away at 8200 feet headed away from the crash site if it crashed two minutes before 8-10 miles behind it? Also eyewitnesses on the ground spotted it headed away past Indian Lake.

"it was heading turning one four zero heading"

Heading 140 degrees CF? That's southeast away from Shanksville isn't it?

"One minute later, at 10:06, radar contact with United 93 is lost, at the position 39,51 north, 78,46 west. This point is about 13 miles southeast of the crash site."

Did you get that CF? 13 miles southeast past the crash site at 8200 ft altitude at 10:06 AM? What was that about a Citgo?

Even on the miracle day of 9-11, isn't the 9-11 Flight 93 OFFICIAL STORY a bit much CF? As prejudiced as you are; aren't your sensibilites a bit enraged by this official BS CameronFox?

1405 (10:05 a.m.)

ntmo-e: ok united ninety three we're now receiving a transponder on and he is at eighty two hundred feet

doug: now transponder and he's eighty two-hundred

ntmo-e: southeastbound still

doug: eighty two hundred feet and now getting a transponder on him

ntmo-e: correct

doug: ok buddy

10:06

ntmo-e: ok we've lost radar contact with united ninety three
doug: all right

10:07

ntmo-e: sixteen south of Johnstown where they lost united ninety three and it was heading turning one four zero heading

doug: which will put him to what do you think

ntmo-e: uh I guess that put him down coming right just west of Dulles

doug: ok

ntmo-e: if he stays on that heading of course

doug: how we doing John with getting stuff on the ground

ntmo-e: uuhh we're the're not the're still going to their original destinations if you look at TSD you'll see that the eastern part of the unites states is thinning out

ntmo-e: uh you know airports like dulles uh new york there we have no aircraft going into there

10:08

ntmo-e: ok uh there is now on the on united ninety three

doug: yes

ntmo-e: there is now a report of black smoke in the last position I gave you fifteen miles of Johnstown

doug: from the airplane or from the ground

ntmo-e: uhh they're speculating it's from the aircraft

doug: ok bud

ntmo-e: uhh who hit the ground that's what they're speculation it's speculation only

10:10

doug: hey john

ntmo-e: yes

doug: do we have anything on delta nineteen eighty nine is she still heading to cleveland?

ntmo-e: delta nineteen eighty nine was returning to Cleveland and they were no longer treating it like a hijacked aircraft

ntmo-e: I don't know if he's landed ok; the last position of united I'm going to give some coordinates united ninety three

doug: yes

ntmo-e: three nine five one north zero seven eight four six west

doug: zero seven eight four six

ntmo-e: west

doug: west

doug: all right

ntmo-e: you got the thirty nine fifty one north

doug: ya thirty nine fifty one north zereo seven eighty four six west

ntmo-e: that's the last known position of united ninety three

Source

[edit on 7/26/09 by SPreston]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

Why did you skip over my question?

Here it is again:

Skeptics, do you now concede that Flight 93 wasn't buried underground?

If you answer "no," then:

Why didn't the news media report it when most of Flight 93, that had 44 passengers inside it, was supposedly found buried deep underground when it was previously thought that most of the plane had disintegrated?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Some of Flight 93 ended up underground. I do not know how much. Nor do you.

I concede nothing.

Now, please tell me what you think happened to Flight 93.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join