It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish family: Germany officer spat on our passports

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by mattpryor
Good find OP, S&F for you.

I see some people have taken the default position of either "they're lying" or "they deserve it". While this trend is very worrying, it does show that those of us that do not hate Jews need to be as vigilant against anti-Semitism now as ever, and that it is alive and well here on ATS.

It is rampant on ATS and has been for some time.

My business partner is Jewish. He had his kid in a private school in southern France because he was separated from his wife and rented her an apartment there near her family. He had to pull him out out of the school there and put him in one in L.A.. He was getting death threats from anti-Semites and radical Muslims who were from the wealthy families who had kids in the same school. He tells me it is a nightmare in France for Jews now and I have no doubt Germany has its share these days.

I've known these people for over 20 years and they are honest, decent hardworking people. I've worked with other Jews and found them very likable and not the least dishonest.

One thing I've noticed is these anti-Semites are such cowards they won't even admit who they are. They always use the cover that they are only Bigots towards the Zionists. Of course they never say they believe all Jews are Zionists.

The only thing rampant is ignorance.

I believe the main reason people suspect, distrust and hate others is because they don't know others. They don't know others background and perspective and are lead to believe any false story about others by ignorance.
Typically, you think Koreans or Chineses or Palestinians or Germans or Israelis are strange untrustworthy people then one day you get to know one and find out he is a brave chap with personal goals and desires similar to you.

I think one purpose of international forums like ATS is to get people in touch, I enjoy reading point of views from people far from where I live, understand their point of view, read a more direct account of events sometimes.

So I won't go by the various reasons why this southern France story is as credible to me as the article in the OP. But wealthy radical muslims, really ?
As already stated, Germany is the last country in Europe where a tiny bit of antisemitism would be tolerated.

French Jewish community is the largest in Europe. There are Jews in France for more than a millenium and they took part largely in French history.
Many important figures are/were Jewish. It might tell you enough about the supposed French antisemitism. Search for yourself how important and respected they are. A few of them :
Indistrialists Marcel Dassault, André Citroën, writers Marcel Proust, Joseph Kessel, scientists Georges Charpak, Boris Cyrulnik, philosophers Henri Bergson, Bernard-Henri Levy, anthropologist Claude Levi-Strauss, filmmakers Jean-Pierre Melville, Claude Lelouch, actress Sarah Bernhardt, artist Marcel Marceau, musician Serge Gainsbourg, composer Jacques Offenbach, politicians Léon Blum, Pierre Mendès-France, Robert Badinter, Simone Veil, Laurent Fabius, Bernard Kouchner, Dominique Strauss-Kahn, Daniel Cohn-Bendit (German-French), journalists Jean-Jacques Servan Schreiber, Michel Drucker... The list goes on and on. Should I add the Rotschild French branch ?
It's a sensible issue. Don't you think lighly labelling people as antisemites is felt as offensive ?
There may be antisemites in the US, that's not a reason to claim the US is antisemite and that it's a nightmare for Jews in the US.
There is a long history of successive persecution/emancipation of Jews in Europe. I encourage you to read about it if you are interested. It's a history of power more than religion-based. Sometimes, religion was also the issue.
If you search the names above, most anglophone documents will state they are French Jews, in francophone pages, they will be refered to as French and sometimes there will be a comment they are from a Jewish family. It's usually not viewed as an interesting information. For most names above, a majority of French simply ignores they are Jews because it does not make a difference. Religion is viewed and handled differently that it is in the US.

You are falling on purpose or without knowing it in the myth there are antisemites organised groups at every corner. And of course, especially in far neighborhoods.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
reply to post by Blaine91555

Sorry to say this but I believe you. A lifelong friend of my grandmother's was murdered in a subway bombing nearly 30 years ago by militant Muslims that targeted Jewish tourists in Paris. I think she still has the issue of "Match" with Marie's body on it.

There was a very good article in a women's magazine a few years back, possibly Allure, that talked about the issues both Jewish and Muslim women faced in Paris, straight up to religiously motivated gang rapes and murders. For a country with such a diverse history of colonialism and intermarriage, France is one hell of a bigoted country, you could not tell me any horror story I would not believe about them. Many of the French I have met are very openly anti-Jewish, this is the country that had the largest number of nazi collaborators if memory serves.

Germany has MAJOR problems with anti-Jewish groups thanks to heavy interference and recruitment by US neo-Nazi, nationalist and anti-Jewish groups. Various KKK members have been arrested in the past 20 years attending membership rallies there, any form of anti-Jewish activity is very strictly prohibited in Germany and with good reason if you look at the history of that country. Russia is the worst though, it's probably the country most likely to collapse from racial or religious war of any developed country on earth. They actually allow neo-Nazis to serve openly in government and conduct paramilitary training exercises with active duy soldiers, that gives you an idea of how much they have infiltrated the country.

There is no subway bombing nearly 30 years ago in Paris I can think of. Could you please be more precise ?
Subway bombings are fatal enough they are not forgotten.
Jewish tourists ? What is a Jewish tourist, someone coming from Israel ? I don't know how to recognize a Jewish tourist but I do good with Japanese ones
You can imagine there is a very large number of tourists in Paris and a very large population, is it easy to target a specific group in the subway ?

It's important to be acurate in statements particularly in this kind of subjects.
There is a large district in the center of Paris called Le Sentier widely populated by Jewish people. This district has suffered some terrorist attacks like the Rue des Rosiers burst, synagogues have suffered bomb attacks. There is no reason to target the rare and anonymous Jewish tourist. Your story looks like an inacurate account of facts. You might have mixed them up.
Most attacks against Jews in France are perpetrated by Middle-Easterners. Anti-Arab attacks are as numerous, some attributed to Mossad.
During the 70s/80s, there were several bombings in Paris every year.

I advise you do not rely too much on this sensationalist magazine you read for serious news.
Do not simply believe any horror story because you have been conditionned to believe them.

So how does it unfold usually ? Hello, my name is Jean-Pierre, I like cheese and garlic but I hate Jews. Do you want a glass of wine ?

Please how is it that you think people so close to you and your lifestyle are so different from you ? MSM ?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

Good lord this is hard work. Your posts just get longer and longer. Where on earth do you find the time?

Where do I indeed MattPryor? I certainly hope no one is working overtime on my behalf.

As usual you have taken an opportunity to broaden and expand your own mind and conscious to broaden the scope of your 'canned' answers designed to gloss over every point made...to pretend that everything 'reasonable' has been done...to be so dense that you can't even understand why people who have had their lands stolen, their rights and liberties taken away, placed in "An Escape from New York" style prison ringed by automated computerized unmanned concrete machine gun pill boxes could possibly have anything to be upset over.

Honestly MattPryor I see children set off deadlier rockets for the 4th of July here in America...for shame.

The Palestinians are in fact fighting for their freedom a freedom long over do, from a corrupt and warmongering oppressor that treats them like so much inferior chattell.

Much the same way pro-semites treat those who simply say the truth, Israel and Zionist "Facts" are nothing but Fairy Tales.

Ye reap what ye sew, dark, dark days lay in store for the land of Palestine and the pretenders that have visited ruin and lies upon the land.

Israel is an illegal nation MattPryor and the deadliest mennace to peace on this earth.

It should mend it's ways while it still can.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Honestly, how you can accuse someone of bigotry because they feel positively towards a group of people is absolutely beyond me.

If a person allows themselves to feel so positively toward one group of people that they automatically feel negatively about another gruop of people they have become bigoted.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

This thread is not about Judaism, and it is most definitely not about the holocaust. It is about a jewish family that said a German border patrol agent treated them maliciously and spat on the wife's passport.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

What i think is rampant on this site, is anti-islamic sentiment.

In my opinion muslims are often becoming the new Jews.

I think we are both right. I feel the same. The man who does all my printing is a Muslim, a good kind decent man and he suffered financially for a while. Really sad.

I'm amazed at the number of people who consider themselves enlightened and then bash any group as if it is responsible for the actions of a few of its members. It seems to be all the rage today with everything from religions to the obese. It is in fashion to hate somebody, anybody in fact. Perhaps it always has been.

Look at our governments who peddle nothing but hate and fear to keep power.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman

Sorry to say this but I believe you. A lifelong friend of my grandmother's was murdered in a subway bombing nearly 30 years ago by militant Muslims that targeted Jewish tourists in Paris. I think she still has the issue of "Match" with Marie's body on it.

It is most certainly true. It has nothing really to do with the French. Haters are part of any nation or culture. It seems like we are almost genetically disposed to have to hate some group or idea simply because it exists.

It is constant battle to not be infected with this hate myself. I'm learning to hate the haters.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

It is most certainly true. It has nothing really to do with the French. Haters are part of any nation or culture. It seems like we are almost genetically disposed to have to hate some group or idea simply because it exists. It is constant battle to not be infected with this hate myself. I'm learning to hate the haters.

The terms "hate" and "hater" is simplistic and a reductionist point of view over complex and multifaceted matters. It is a means by which a belligerent negates the existence of a counterpoint of view. This leaves matters unresolved and conflict to be sustained indefinitely. It is also a method with which vested interests keep populations ignorant of the reasons of conflict and dismisses the enemy as irrational and violent.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I am German and this is hard to believe.The guy would be sacked right away.Just deny the holocaust and you quite likely go to prison.They should have made an oficial complaint...still can do this.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I know someone who personally ran into much the same thing in Germany. He's got an obviously Jewish name. Border officials laughed and saying his name and "Jude" ("Jew"). Although most Germans are decent folks who have nothing against Jews, there are also many people who hate Jews for whatever reason.

This stuff happens here in the US, by the way. It's widespread in France. It's all over the place. But it must have been particularly scary to be in the very country infamous for committing the murders of millions of Jews, having a public official making threatening gestures and behaving ignorantly.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

I'll tell you, it's so widespread that Sarkozy's mother is from a Jewish family.
Do you understand you are being offensive by declaring somewhere out there some countries exist populated by bad mean stupid hateful individuals ? Do you mind ?

It's simply insulting to Germans and ignorant to imply they are Jews haters. Uneducated manicheism.

masonwatcher is right. The purpose of this cheap vilification is solely to divert from the real issues and deny credibility to different points of view.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Manouche

Chiron didn't say that all Germans hate Jews. He said that, in Germany there are people that hate Jews. Don't twist his words. To say that there aren't Germans that hate the Jews is ridiculous. Just as it's ridiculous to say that there are no Americans that hate blacks.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
He says many and many is much. Already too much. I am sure he won't say that many Americans hate Jews for whatever reason. He introduces a difference, many Germans think like this or that and they are different from others like say Americans. That's why he has no doubt the OP article is the true story and he provides us another colorful story to enforce it.
I am not twisting his words when he says it's widespread in France. Who cares we reproduce simplistic division systems and fail to unite, understand our world and think and act together ?

To say some people in a group hate another group is ridiculous because you will find this everywhere sadly. It's singling out others, pointing fingers unthoughfully. It's failing to understand the situations and explaining them by others being different so nothing can be done and you don't have to care about. You just have to stay clear from these 'different' people.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Hamas is a product of the CIA. Hamas vs. Isreal? Could it be?

What could this mean and where does it fit in the 'picture'? Who was the painter; did he have a motive; to who's End and benefit. Neither.

A nation divided, an nation ruled. Never heard this before though seemed to ring true. Divide and Conquer or Collectively whole? Your choice.

Though my avatare may be painted in blue and for Reason, I am not Jewish or of a Jewish family though grew up around many for 2 years.

There are Jews I identified with, those I didn't, Zionists. The zionists are out for 'their' interest, not their Neighbor. When a people isolate themselves unto their 'other', they truly isolate themselves in any given society. Chosen people? I wouldn't rely on the word of a 'wise' MAN's account found in the Talmud. The word of God/Divinity needs no interpreter or ink to justify it's existence just as Gravity itself needs no definition, it just is. To define it with words is but a subjective attempt at defining the Objective. Even the blind, deaf and dumb can discover Truth. One doesn't need brail neither. Did man need a guide when he discovered an abstract process or new discovery? Soon, many are to discover who they are and why. Till then, the tube will have to do?

Don't get me wrong, I like the Discovery Channel though prefer the mute option. I don't need another to interpret nature, nor do I need another to interpret the word of a Book.

Those I did, saw me and I saw them. We 'identified' with one another though without need of a label or two.

The Jews I didn't like, saw me as an 'other'. I could only ablige though if one is happy and content in themselves, they are more inclined to treat their neighbor as their Brother. They just might put out 'your' fire some day.

I look at the 'person' first, then I paint him with the 'others' brush. I often wonder when one finds who they are?

Organized religion was designed to further divide and conquer the 'folk' into competing factions for the rule of a 'few'. Many are slaves unto themselves. They are not empowered and are influenced to remain so.

This goes against man's nature. Man/Woman were not designed as slaves. This was a lie to further control you, for those with real 'power' have no need to take it from another. Neither have satisfaction.

When one steals the 'energy' from another, they are as Vipor unto a host
whereas when one compliments the energy of another their power is enhanced.

My favorite people, besides my wife and sweet child, are from South Africa and Uruguay. They are from very different backgrounds though compliment each other quite well. Awesome, brilliant and attractive couple. We all love and care for one another and are always 'well meaning' and respectful of one another.

Are you open? Do you know who you are, not what your job or title may be, it's not eternal.

Ooops, someone just kicked my soapbox. Easy fellow, I'm honest and have no interest to deceive another.

By the way, I have freinds/associates who are Muslim, Jewish, Christian, non-demonitional, spiritual, Chinese, Peruvian, Columbian, Jamaican, Costa Rican, Belizean, Canadian, Spanish, English you get the idea.

I like them, they like me though are often uncomfortable around one another. It reminds me of the quote "What you are screams so loud in my ear, I can't hear what you say". "Whether one sees Heaven or Hell, thinking makes it so". [Oxford Dictionary of Modern Quotations]

They say sleep are but little slices of death, I'm living proof this is not the case. It is difficult to sleep with all that is going on in the world today. To know and to act otherwise is to decieve oneself as well as another. Everyone is in shock mode at the moment, the perpetrators as the victims.

The Legend of Caral, Cicero, Horace, R.M Rilke say it well....life that is found without prejudice unto another. Who is to pre-judge anyhow, how can one judge another when they refuse to judge themself? If it helps, cause and effect should do for now. When something is set in motion, it creates it's own destiny regardless of one's intent. I would like to declare a new motion....that man flows with the current of Nature and follows his own path to Discovery. The 'eddies' of a river are always temporary though it's direction deserves more focus.

Good morning to you, an extended night for me.

If your Soul were to float from your host and you were to see your masks and limbs in motion, would you not see yourself in a different Light? To be 'objective', compassionate and Courageous should be the way of Aquarious, provided this 'word' has a meaning to you. If you say so, it does, if you say not, it doesn't.

Are not laws of Divinity impossible to record in print? Of course. To define one Truth and all it's contingency definitions would likely require a book to record and 'language' would still manage to get in the way of 'interpretation'.

If you can look at one you claim to Love for 10 minutes a day without a word though with direct eyesight, you have accomplished something. I wish I could 'tell' you what, though any words would do the meaning unjustice.

To help another see themself, actualize themself, support themself while providing support when necessary to another can only enhance your experience while here on Terra.

I would like to say a thing or two about the real motives of the de-population agenda at hand. I can't allow myself to start the thread for reasons I don't understand though would be 'happy' to comment on it. Very important topic as I'm sure you would agree. I would hope so.

Good morning? At least it's a Free day, for most....?

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

The wars long gone and we ordinary Germans still have to put up with all the jewish claims concerning the holocaust. As if for the next 1000 years we still have to have a bad conscience for things that we didnt have anything to do with.

It's the same thing in America with white people and the blacks and long-dead slavery. I'm to the point now where if anyone mentions anything to do with The Holocaust, the unfortunate history of the Jews, black slavery in America, I just sigh and look for a place to retreat to. I should be able to live my life and be left alone without this kind of officially sanctioned mental illness troubling me. I think if there is a Devil he's behind this. If it's a person or group of people, that person needs slapped.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by WhamBamTYM]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WhamBamTYM

No it is not the same thing as the blacks in America. There are no black holocaust museums or trillion dollar compensations.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

And with the re-emergence of fascism happening there as well this does not bode well at all...... Sounds like a 4th Reich is in the wind. Let's hope if it does happen it fails as badly as the last one. With a much smaller body count.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Gee, you're all over anything that even sounds like Jew huh?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hi/

I can't believe this thread is still going...why the big deal of spitting on a passport?

I just read an article about a poor journalist woman who was spat that much that she could smell the spit!
Big gobs of spit landed on me like heavy raindrops. I could even smell it as it fell on my face.
''JERUSALEM -- ABC's Middle East correspondent Anne Barker became caught in violent street protests involving ultra-Orthodox Jews in Jerusalem at the weekend.''

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Perhaps because of Germany's past *think WW2*? Ya think?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join