It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish family: Germany officer spat on our passports

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You know if anyone spat on my passport, I would have wiped it on his uniform as a protest of retlliation, but that is just me. I do not know about anyone else, on how they would react.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think most blokes here would give him a slap to be honest,If i was by myself I would be livid but I could keep calm if my daughter was watching

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by noangels

I for one would have let my mouth go, then slapped the dude, and probably been arested for it also.

I would do the same if anyone inmy country did that tome also.

So One is not singelling out Germany, it is just a natural hman reaction.

And btw Im no bloke, Im female.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by miss_silver
I can see so many flaws with this news article... got any other source beside that Israeli board?

Where in Germany one people get arrested and thrown in jail when they openly say the holocaust never happened, so I read from a few years ago, I am sure that this airport officer would have been relieved of his duties if such a thing would have occurred.

I am with derpif on this one, hard to believe.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by miss_silver]

While I think it's unlikely they are making this up I am shocked that this behaviour took place in an airport.

From my own time living in Germany even mentioning the name of Hitler is taboo so an official making pseudo-ss references seems beyond the pale...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Israelis deny medical assistance to dying women and children and the border, shoot people, prevent women in labor reaching hospital, deny humanitarian aid, food and medical supplies - have you ever started a thread on that - or you just doing your daily work for AIPAC there buddy ?

We all know the ruse - its getting reeeeeealy boring.

By the way, anyone who has been to Germany or knows anything about it (i have been and know) would know that his is a completely *snip* thread - totally crap.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by audas]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/3/2009 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This is disgusting anti-German propaganda!!!

The family should get sued for hate crime and hate speech!

No News about that in Germany or Europe!!!

Better think of what Israeli border officers do to people every day in Palestine! In Israel they burn Bibles and spit at Christians!

But nevertheless take the Western World's tax money!!!

[edit on 1-8-2009 by King Lear]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

obama a muslim? do u have proof? or do u just like to blame obama for everything thats wrong in the world. I am muslim. I can say for sure that alot of people in the muslim community(in my state) dont think obama is muslim. But to get back on topic if those german officers did that to those people, they should be fired. Its disgusting. poeple should be treated the same no matter what race, creed, religion,sex, sexual orientation you are.
As far as jews being the arch enemy of muslims that is wrong as well. contrary to popular mainstream mindsets most muslims dont hate jews.
I can assure you most believe what those officers did(if they did indeed do it) was disgusting and should be punished for treating those people that way.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by King Lear

Maybe they were scared to talk to police because they know that people are getting killed in German courts on racial basis and neo-nazis parade the streets freely and Synagogues are being burned?
Generalization and blowing out of all proportions? Of course. Just as your "info" about Israel. By the way, i also think that what they describe did not happen. Just your rage about Israel, totally irrelevant to the article is not justified, in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Fett Pinkus

If this actually happened how is it their fault? Are you kidding me????

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The hate alot of you guys have against Isreal is sad. There could be another Jewish holocaust and you wouldn't believe it and chalk it up to Isreal propaganda.

A muslim terroist who claims that he was tortured by American Soldiers gets more sympathy from you guys even though no proof can be shown.

Very sad.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

There could be another Jewish holocaust and you wouldn't believe it

Nones here said it never happened , but we most said we dont believe the border patrol spat on the passports

Learn to read with attention before posting that type of useless comments

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manouche
reply to post by derpif

Yes, the story is very very hard to believe at this point. But why would a family make up this kind of story ? I can't find no other sources. It's a really strange story.
I hope we will learn more about this in the next days.

Hmm.. maybe for attention? Publicity?

How do we even know the family is legit?

Not hard to figure out, man. Come on.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LiQuiD_FuSioN

Yes, but you don't want to make accusations without knowing, right ? It's too serious.
I am not being naive, I want to avoid quick, easy and uninformed judgements and assumptions.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

Learn to pay attention to what you read before you post a pointless post. I wasn't talking about the holocaust that is proven to have happened. That is why I said "another holocaust".

What I said was an example of the lengths you guys go to write off anything that happens to jews or Isreal as propaganda.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

What I said was an example of the lengths you guys go to write off anything that happens to jews or Isreal as propaganda.

Maybe you don't think the fact that "jews or Israel" has honed, exploited, and perfected the art of propaganda to a degree that it has started to unravel upon itself?

That its propaganda has reached such a dizzying height, that people are starting to be suspicious and wake up to the lies and deceit that they have been subjected to?

You see, the ego and arrogance of "jews or Israel" has grown to such a proportion, that it thinks it can get away with all kinds of crime against humanity, and its propaganda machine would still insulate it from retribution.

Unfortunately, for Israel, people are getting a bit wiser.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by A Conscience

No people aren't getting wiser. Not here anyways.

I think when the subjecto of Isreal comes up they are getting dumber.

As I said in my previous post, most members will take the word of a known terroist when he says he was tortured rather then believe something like this could happen.

Its natural to question if this really happened, I myself would like to think it didn't happen, but I'm not going to totally dismiss it as propaganda as some have.

The truth may be that it did happen and if that day comes I don't want to look like an a@@ by dismissing it simply because Isreal was mentioned.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I've seen that happen in Kuwait.

I was in line for airport customs control, in front of me were two women from India.

After the customs officer checked the two women's passport, he spat at the documents and dropped them on the floor before them,

I should add that there are many Indians working in Kuwait, mostly hard labor, servants, the type of jobs Kuwaitis do not wish to do themselves.

Also, they were Hindous, and did not dress according to Islamic law.

I suppose that justified - to him - this type of behavior.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
reply to post by octotom

Its not "Arabs" in particular. It is anyone who lives within Asia Minor. These are semites. Jews were not the first semites nor have they been the only semites. It is a general term that can be applied to many different peoples.

Anyone discriminating against those within this territory are labeled "anti-semite"...

Not to nitpick , but Asia Minor is Turkey and most people living in Turkey are not Semites. The Turks, Greeks, and Armenians do not qualify. Kurds may be Semitic, but there is a dispute over that.

Even in the Middle East not everyone that lives there are Semitic. Persians are not Semites. Numerous small minorities spread out all over like the gypsies arn't either.

The origin of the word Semite, comes from the Biblical Shem. This would mean all descendants of Shem are Semites, including the descendants of Abraham: Arabs and Hebrews.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
really..

this is breaking news??

i'm so tired of it .....

would it be this big of a deal if it were the other way around

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join