It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's top secret service agent fired

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Im not even sure how true this is. Cant seem to find a legitimate source for this story anywhere. I really do not consider LiveLeak very legitimate since it was some anonymous member who posted the story.

Im actually calling BS on this story, until a legit source reports it

[edit on July 22nd 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
reply to post by getreadyalready

Well, we have a healthcare plan which seems to have been written by eugenicists. I bet the elitists are none too subtle about their plans for the cattle when they are behind closed doors with Obama.

Very possible. A generalized de-humanizing of the population would be pretty offensive to just about anyone!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I agree. I'm watching this closely but am staying quiet for more info. If true, then I would love to hear this man's story. But I found this so I'm waiting for more info:

Claim: Obama's Secret Service Agent Fired; Supposedly Griped About Obama Family's Frequent Denigration of "Certain Demographics" in the US
Retracted: Just a Post on Live Leak; No Substantiation at All

Which demographics he found to be bitterly clinging to Bibles and/or Torahs, I don't know.

I'm sure curious though.

Big Correction/Retraction: Village Idiot and Christoph point out this story is unverified. In fact, it appears to just be a post by some guy with a fake internet handle.

I didn't realize that. I didn't know LiveLeak allowed community members to post stories unvetted. I assumed, incorrectly as it turns out, that if this was on LiveLeak, it was vetted, the same way Yahoo has some organization in place to post its stories.

In other words, I thought it was posted by LiveLeak, not merely on LiveLeak.

So this appears to be a big fat misfire on my part. I didn't realize how little there was here. Even if it had been LiveLeak-vetted, it wouldn't be rock solid (but I would have been inclined to post it), but it's not even that.

Apologies for the carelessness. Sorry about this.

I've changed the headline from "Hmmm:" to "Claim:," "Claim" being my usual way of signaling sketchy sourcing. However, in this case, I wouldn't have posted it even as a "Claim:" story if I'd been more careful and checked more into the details about who was posting this.

So, it's not really a "Claim" at all. It's just something an anonymous guy posted on the internet. I'm putting "Claim" in there not to save the post (it's an unsalvagabele error) but just to warn people earlier about the dubious nature of this.

What I'd really like to do is simply delete it, to prevent bad information from traveling further (and to spare myself embarrassment), but I can't, as there's this rule about not burying errors, even when (as is the case here) there's a pretty good reason to do so.

minx.cc...

Apparently anyone can post something on Liveleak without it being vetted? I'm not familiar with that site so I'm cautious but interested.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Any confirmation of this, besides the little blurb on LiveLeak?

Even a tiny bit?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
lasvegas.craigslist.org...

A different site, don't know anything about it.

www.freerepublic.com...
These guys reposted, but it is linked back to liveleak.

This one goes to freerepublic and back to liveleak, but it has been locked.
That is a bad sign!

Deleted that link!
HE HE, Whoops, 1918 in that article. For some reason the web link had 07/22/2009!

[edit on 22-7-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

www.freerepublic.com...

That is a bad sign!

query.nytimes.com...
Ah ha!!! NY Times post, dam it won't let me read it, but it has a name!
Blelaski to Quit Secret Service.

Errm, that last article is from 1916 ... when the entire Secret Service numbered less then 200 special agents and presidential protection was secondary to the counterfeit investigations.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

www.freerepublic.com...

That is a bad sign!

query.nytimes.com...
Ah ha!!! NY Times post, dam it won't let me read it, but it has a name!
Blelaski to Quit Secret Service.

I still dont trust those sources - they are all going back to the anonymous LiveLeak post. Even the NYT has posted crap that they got from other sources online. NYT has a horrible record of checking and double checking before posting.

I saved the NYT .pdf
Will upload in a moment

HERE - PDF DOCUMENT

It is from DEC 5TH - so the NYT article is NOT this story

I still call: BS rumour

[edit on July 22nd 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I understand.

Even with a picture of the guy, odd, that is a picture of someone.

www.liveleak.com...

Maybe the SS agent leaked it?

Maybe it is BS.

Thing is we don't know for sure yet either way.

[edit on 033131p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Mod Edit: Quote of previous hoax post removed.

HOLY [*SNIP*] BATMAN!! Please add the link so we can go back and see this story! If this is true we are in deep doo-doo! This guy must have heard something serious to make him quit and wind up dead!

Mod Edit: Removed circumvention of profanity censors.

[edit on 7/24/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Source questionable, post removed

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I wonder what ever happened to this story?

If that were my picture attached to those allegation, I would want to follow up with either a yea or nay.
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
Any confirmation of this, besides the little blurb on LiveLeak?

Even a tiny bit?

Nothing,

but if it was true, I imagine it would be covered up quickly, don't you?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Obama and those who surround him are absolute "RACIST", each and every one of them. They "hate" anyone not considered a "minority" in their view and are going about destroying america. The agent most likely overheard such "hate" and ask to be removed..............

20 years of the vile rev wright hate speech is proof.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
Obama and those who surround him are absolute "RACIST", each and every one of them. They "hate" anyone not considered a "minority" in their view and are going about destroying america. The agent most likely overheard such "hate" and ask to be removed..............

20 years of the vile rev wright hate speech is proof.

I have to say, Wright was the one of the main reasons I disliked Obama.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Jumping the gun aren't we?

Although removing him from his post for this isn't a sure fire way to the disappearing squad.

I guess that some are still convinced that Obama is the antichrist.

So any BS that paints Obama in a bad light even garbage spewed up without any credible source whatsoever is good enough now?

[edit on 7/25/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Although removing him from his post for this isn't a sure fire way to the disappearing squad.

Just saying, SS agents would not be allowed to speak out.

Don't put thoughts in my mind,

If Obama isn't the anti Christ he sure is living proof Americans will vote for him some day.

Why would anyone like Rev. Wright?

Seriously?

Unless they were racist.

[edit on 103131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Questionable source or censorship? Dunno.
Neither would surprise me.
The claims by the (alleged) Secret Service agent don't surprise me either.

Originally posted by Kaytagg
Which do you think it is?

Considering that he spent the last 20 years in Rev. Wrights anti-white cult in Chicago .. sitting in the pews and nodding his fuzzy little head as his mentor spewed that white people were to blame for everything ... I would venture a guess the demographic was white people in general.

Originally posted by Alxandro
the Obama's are exposing their kids to racism,

They did that up in Chicago by belonging to that anti-white 'black liberation theology' cult.

Obama is a racist. Just read his books. 'that's how white folks will do you ... '
'my grandmother was a typical white person ... '
And most recently when he said that cops were acting 'stupidly' for just doing their job by arresting an uncooperative black man who refused to identify himself.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Obama is a racist. Just read his books. 'that's how white folks will do you ... ' 'my grandmother was a typical white person ... ' And most recently when he said that cops were acting 'stupidly' for just doing their job by arresting an uncooperative black man who refused to identify himself.

I always believed that to be true.

and the,cops were acting 'stupidly' comment, didn't help, his rush to judgement.

Who does that?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

one can make a racial term out of anything...

example

. sitting in the pews and nodding his fuzzy little head

What is that supposed to mean? because hes BLACK!

Here is a prime example of taking things out of context and using them to support a claim.

want to see the whole speech?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join