It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's top secret service agent fired

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Obama's top secret service agent fired

www.liveleak.com...

A Secret Service Agent, responsible for protecting President Obama, was fired today under questionable reasons, according to top aides. The Agent was reportedly tired of overhearing personal gripes by the Obama Family about certain demograhics in the United States. The Agent, who has not been identified as of today, brought his concerns staright to the President Obama, who later had him removed from his current assignment. More to come as story unfolds.

That all folks.

[edit on 113131p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

hope the agent lives long enough to spill the beans to the public

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Be really interesting to see what the man has to say.

But, he's likely still working for the SS, but not attached to the President and his family.

So he'll have to keep his mouth shut.

Too bad.

It would be great to hear what the Great Pretender REALLY says behind the scenes.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Obama family is griping about poor people and poor minorities.

It could also be the rich elite that seem to rule America.

It could also be southern republicans.

Which do you think it is?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by Stormdancer777

hope the agent lives long enough to spill the beans to the public

That is what I was thinking, but I imagine he will not be able to talk about it anyway.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Key words

"certain demograhics in the United States. "

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
To bad we'll never know.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Key words

"certain demograhics in the United States. "

Ya, you know those "Bible and Gun Clingers"!!!!!

Or maybe those dang "Joe the Plumbers" that are "only" making $140K per year. Poor B**tards!

Could be all those dang racially challenged folks, you know black, white, hispanic, chinese. Anyone unfortunate enough to only fall in one category or one country's citizenship! They don't fit into the puree world of the future! (Nothing wrong with mixed race, or multi-nationals, but 'some' of them seem a little priviledged and elitist.)

This SS agent won't lose his job, because then he could talk. I am sure he has taken many vows and contracts of secrecy relating to his job. He is probably guarding a presidential snowmobile in Northern Alaska for the next few years!

[edit on 22-7-2009 by getreadyalready]

[edit on 22-7-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

This SS agent won't lose his job, because then he could talk. I am sure he has taken many vows and contracts of secrecy relating to his job. He is probably guarding a presidential snowmobile in Northern Alaska for the next few years!

Yea, and if he does speak up they will "average Joe" him, and then crucify him in the press and on the net.

But that tactic is getting old.

[edit on 123131p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Unfortunately, he likely signed a confidentiality agreement in addition to his security clearances. He will, more than likely, stay quiet. Unless he cowboy's up and tells the truth. Because a dollar to a donut says the 'demographic' rhymes with bite!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by traderjack

rhymes with bite!

That would be my guess.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Unfortunately, he likely signed a confidentiality agreement in addition to his security clearances. He will, more than likely, stay quiet. Unless he cowboy's up and tells the truth.

He would probably go to jail for treason if he cowboy'd up!

There is a lot of incentive to talk. Patriotism. Money. It would be a lucrative proposition, write a book, go on the talk show circuit, radio programs, etc.

Of course that death penalty is a bummer!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by traderjack
Unfortunately, he likely signed a confidentiality agreement in addition to his security clearances. He will, more than likely, stay quiet. Unless he cowboy's up and tells the truth. Because a dollar to a donut says the 'demographic' rhymes with bite!

I agree about the confidentiality agreement but what if it just rhymed with rigger or sack? Imagine the backlash on that one!!

And no, I do not condone that word or what it stands for AT ALL, I hate it but there's a lot about Bo and Michelle I don't like and I honestly can see them being racist that way, in private course.

Edited to honestly clarify my position relative to the use of certain words.

[edit on 22/7/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
lol

cause im sure none of those other people you voted in saying anything derogatory while in office behind the scenes.. non news. And shame on some of you for blowing up this non news story to way more than it is. Ya.. hes really gonna lose his life over this crap. -_-

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate

Two wrongs don't make a right,

shame on you.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

If it rhymes with "bite", then that would mean the Obama's are exposing their kids to racism, while at the same time teaching them to disrespect half of their daddy.

I wonder which ethnic group this ex-agent belongs to?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate
lol

cause im sure none of those other people you voted in saying anything derogatory while in office behind the scenes.. non news. And shame on some of you for blowing up this non news story to way more than it is. Ya.. hes really gonna lose his life over this crap. -_-

If this were your run-of-the-mill chit chat, I don't think a SS agent would have gotten upset over it! These are some well-trained and tough people. They are not hyper-sensitive to this type of thing.

Whatever was said must have struck deeply. I highly doubt it was a white or black thing, and I don't see an agent being offended either way.

Either it was constant bombardment, which would indicate a very sinister behind-the-scenes version of BO, or
it was something that struck at the integrity and patriotism of this agent to the point they no longer wanted to serve the president.

I vote for option two. Option one is just too idiotic on BO's part. Option 2 sounds like the S.O.P. for this president!!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

His picture.

cdnll-3.liveleak.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Well, we have a healthcare plan which seems to have been written by eugenicists. I bet the elitists are none too subtle about their plans for the cattle when they are behind closed doors with Obama.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Wow he's a dead man, I would hate to be him right now.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join