It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's top secret service agent fired

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

. sitting in the pews and nodding his fuzzy little head

What is that supposed to mean? because hes BLACK!

I say the same thing about non-black people.
Fuzzy little head .... like a peach .... stupid.

There is NO QUESTION about the black liberation theology cult in Chicago.
It's just a racist bunch of bunk passing itself off for a main stream religion.
Ever read the book it's all based on by James Cone.
Get it out of the library some time.

Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community ... Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. What we need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any means at their disposal. Unless God is participating in this holy activity, we must reject his love.

(Quoted in William R Jones, "Divine Racism: The Unacknowledged Threshold Issue for Black Theology", in African-American Religious Thought: An Anthology, ed Cornel West and Eddie Glaube.)

ATS thread - Obama's church not your average christian church

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I was more using it to show how anyone could be labeled racist and things taken out of context can be misinterpreted.

I won't deny that there are racist black cults in this country that pass themselves off as churches. Hell there is a well known white baptist family that is just as bigoted.

I am sure many know what family I am talking about.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I was more using it to show how anyone could be labeled racist and things taken out of context can be misinterpreted.

Well Wright was obviously racist.

What white Baptist?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Westboro Baptist Church

And I won't disagree that Wright is a racist. I am just disagreeing with people taking things out of context.

I hate it when people take things out of context and use it to further their goals.

[edit on 7/25/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hmmm....I remember seeing this on Liveleak before I saw it here. One of the first comments I saw on the liveleak post was a link to a picture slideshow on slate of Secret Service members. Now that comment is no longer there. Of course its probably a TOS violation of liveleak to link to another site...but still its no longer up there.

Secondly, I have been going to liveleak for many years now and have seen tons of BS floating there...however, I cant recall ever seeing a mod update something with Not True and an apology.

Granted, they may have in the past and I just never noticed, or it could be that this one stirred up enough questions that they wanted to address it.

This is the type of story you wont get confirmation on unfortunately. The agent would have been transferred to another part of Treasury or SS, not totally fired most likely and as such would not comment on it himself.
And of course anyone on the periphery of the situation who knew about it if it indeed happened is gonna clam up as soon as anyone starts asking on the record questions.

Possible for sure, but also quite possible its part of the machine that wants to stir up more and more race relations problems in this country.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by XKrossX

Thank you for the information.

This is the type of story you wont get confirmation on unfortunately.

True

Unless someone comes forward with the identity of the man in the picture.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Stormdancer777

Westboro Baptist Church

And I won't disagree that Wright is a racist. I am just disagreeing with people taking things out of context.

I hate it when people take things out of context and use it to further their goals.

OH yes, that man is pathetic.

I don't think he has much of a following though.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Also, in doing a little more research, there is a new book coming out in a week or so talking about some Secret Service behind the scenes stuff.

The U.S. Secret Service has cut corners in ways that may have jeopardized the safety of President Obama, according to a new book by a veteran Washington journalist and author, Ron Kessler. The book, "In the President's Secret Service: Behind the Scenes with Agents in the Line of Fire and the Presidents They Protect," details instances of "laxness in how they protect" Obama, according to a source at Random House, which will officially release the book Aug. 4.

www.politicsdaily.com...

It could have been a way to generate interest in the SS and Obama to help sell a book as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
It would be great to hear what the Great Pretender REALLY says behind the scenes.
Probably something like..."whitey this, whitey that.."

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by traderjack

If it rhymes with "bite", then that would mean the Obama's are exposing their kids to racism, while at the same time teaching them to disrespect half of their daddy.

I wonder which ethnic group this ex-agent belongs to?

The agent is white I am sure after the Obama's attended
black liberation theology for 20 years.

If that is all they expose their kids to then, they are doing better
than a fair percent of most kids.

Liveleak has a picture of a white dood there, but who even knows
if this story is legit at this point.

Free Republic pulled the story.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If there is any truth to this I would guess it is Jews. Not that Obama hates the Jewish people as a whole but i can certianly see hate for those on the top of the Jewish hierarchy. They are the ones that keep the middle east in conflict. They are the ones that control the media and big business. As a result of their control, Obama is having a hard time getting his policies enacted liked he envisioned. As such, I can fully understand his hatred toward this small sect of Jews if in fact that is what it is all about.

For myself I love the Jewish people as I love all races and people of all ethnics. I also hate those that which desire to expolit others to reach their own selfish goals.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Free Republic pulled the story.

Did they?

I can understand why they would, I just want to know one way or the other.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by XKrossX
Also, in doing a little more research, there is a new book coming out in a week or so talking about some Secret Service behind the scenes stuff.

The U.S. Secret Service has cut corners in ways that may have jeopardized the safety of President Obama, according to a new book by a veteran Washington journalist and author, Ron Kessler. The book, "In the President's Secret Service: Behind the Scenes with Agents in the Line of Fire and the Presidents They Protect," details instances of "laxness in how they protect" Obama, according to a source at Random House, which will officially release the book Aug. 4.

www.politicsdaily.com...

It could have been a way to generate interest in the SS and Obama to help sell a book as well.

Really,I Have heard some things, but I can't verify them, yet, so I guess I will not say what.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

err there is nothing about rev-wright that was ever taken out of context. Many news outlets bought the CD's from his "church" as the "best-of" series. It is from these that all the quotes come.

Obama shows his racisim everyday he opens his mouth. Just listen. His entire agenda is to destroy "white" america.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I don't know how I feel about all of this anymore....

I really, really, don't want to have to make a "I'm sorry I was wrong about Obama" thread.

I haven't done it yet. I don't know yet. I need more time.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Did anyone check to see if this is actually factual? It screams personal agenda to me. Anyone that worked for the president is less than likely to make a remark like that , It's just something you don't do. When I was in the Marine Corps while Bush was in office I couldn't stand him , but He was the CIC so even if I disliked the man I respected the Office and I would never have said anything in public negative about him , in or out of uniform. This is something I would expect the bodyguard on John & Kate plus 8 to do , I just don't see a Secret Service Agent speaking to the public about the presidents private matters.

PS- This Just In , Obama's Sous Chef Finds the Presidents Real Birth Certificate and posts it on his Myspace Page.

Proof Of Hoax

EDIT - Damnit I'm a day late and a dollar short again! , I'm usually the guy that yells "Read the whole thread before you comment Douchebag" , Well If I had done that I would have noticed That This info was posted on Pg 2.
I reek of Summers Eve Right Now.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by EyesWideShut]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

minx.cc...

That was not proof.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

I really, really, don't want to have to make a "I'm sorry I was wrong about Obama" thread.

aw..baby...acknowledgement is the first step to recovery dear...
hang in there, we're here for you.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by EyesWideShut

minx.cc...

That was not proof.

OK Storm , for the sake of debate , when you show me a credible source that proves that this incident actually occurred , Then we can start getting into theory and motive. To be fair right now I'm operating purely on logic and my BS meter.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

Raven, it is not your fault, you didn't think he was lying.

A lot of ppl wanted things to change, and thought he was sincere.

He may do that at some point, but what has transpired so far as
sent his presidential approval index to -11 in the past cpl of days.

I was no fan of Shrub either, and to be honest most politicians are
paid off by the power brokers above them.

Most are CFR members and that is enough to chill my blood.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join