It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Photo and Research Thread!!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

In researching your post...I found another source that has that same report...Pentagon Reports...

Solution Burner for Weather Modification - Advanced Development of an Airborne Jet Seeder.
Pentagon Reports Fast Deifinative

Interesting that this was from 72...we are 41 years later...we do not know when they declassified this.
Technology has increased...wonder what they do now? The technology that is classified, secret we will never know for decades to come.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by crustas

Funny that contrails tend to form in front of a cold front isn't it?

So what you propose to do is to collect date for when contrails form.

Why not instead get an air testing kit and find out if there are elevated levels of chemicals in the air after chemtrails are spotted?

This way, we would finally see what is actually supposed to be in these chemtrails.

Pretty easy to do to, so why hasn't anybody done it yet?

[edit on 26/7/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

bts, you should check your source again.

...take a look at all of these research papers on Air Jet Seeding...

That entire list had TWO that even came close to 'AJS', and the first one is the report already discussed earlier from 1973, when they utilized the Cessna 337 (remember, that 'bunny trail' of mine you didn't want to follow?)

Most of the other report are describing JET CUTTING devices. Water jet cutting.

But, in any case, the 'AJS' data is, as I've said, about cloud seeding to provoke (hopefully) precipitation. This is done in the types of clouds that you'd expect to produce precip, like cumulous, and cumulous are a low altitude cloud. BUT, don't take my word for it, it's available for study. You'll enjoy the research. Learning is fun!!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hey all good to see this thread is still alive... good points from almost all. I haven't seen any activity in my parts lately but we have had thunderstorms everyday and extremely volatile weather as of late. two twisters yesterday and if two happen all year we are surprised. This feeds into my theory of using chemtrails for weather modification... as we have had strange weather directly after heavy spraying days... anyways keep your eyes to the sky a camera near by.

peace and respect...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Why not instead get an air testing kit and find out if there are elevated levels of chemicals in the air after chemtrails are spotted?

They occasionally use drones for that purpose, as well as other issues.

Soil samples would work better, when done in the same location on weekly intervals. It's also much easier.

Several doctors have reported an increase is respiratory related illnesses after viewing heavy spraying days.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamjesusphish
Hey all good to see this thread is still alive... good points from almost all. I haven't seen any activity in my parts lately but we have had thunderstorms everyday and extremely volatile weather as of late. two twisters yesterday and if two happen all year we are surprised. This feeds into my theory of using chemtrails for weather modification... as we have had strange weather directly after heavy spraying days... anyways keep your eyes to the sky a camera near by.

peace and respect...

Do you suspect HAARP is at work in your area. They love playing God.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I believe HAARP is involved with the entire "global warming" thing. While theories vary on what HAARP's intentions are, I do believe that the coolest July in years in the great lakes/northeast/southeast could be a result of HAARP experiments... possibly by creating a very cold atmosphere aloft to create stronger storms and more late spring weather as opposed to mid summer. The upper level lows we have had just north of western new York are generally common in the late winter and spring... not the summer. Like I said before our weather has been very strange to say the least this July... may was more of a summer month than july has been. I also notice heavy spraying during the high pressure days before the low pressure affects our weather... It is all more than likely tied together. I do not know as much as I would like to about HAARP but I do believe weather warfare will be increasing in the future and could see them testing these practices at home...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Here is a Pentagon Report on Jet Streak over Monterey, CA

During the period of 12 through 14 March 1993 a major snow storm, later described as a White Hurricane, formed over the Gulf of Mexico, moved east-northeast across the Florida panhandle, and then headed northeast along the eastern seaboard. The extreme weather produced by this storm was responsible for 243 deaths and $1 billion in property damage. Because the storm was accompanied by unusually strong jet streaks, a diagnostic of the storm kinetic energy contents and generation of kinetic energy was undertaken. The vertically integrated kinetic energy (IKE) and vertically integrated generation of kinetic energy (IGK) are shown to be effective tools in determining how jet streaks influenced the development of this storm. Specifically, IKE can indicate geographically where jet streak maxima are located, whereas IGK can provide a measure of the effect of transverse circulations aloft. In addition, IGK combined with IKE can indicate if the jet streak is weakening or strengthening. The data used in this case study were primarily the National Weather Service's Global Spectral Model aviation forecast and analysis. These data were further interpolated for use in VISUAL, which is a meteorological diagnostic and display program developed primarily at the Naval Postgraduate School.
Pentagon Reports

What effect, if any, do contrails have on weather? Answering this accurately is difficult because so many factors affect weather. However, many meteorologists believe increased jet traffic and the contrails it produces have altered the weather. They point out that areas of high jet traffic show the greatest change.

NASA

Persistent Jet Contrails & Man-made Clouds Change Our Climate – Harming Agriculture & Our Natural Resources
www.californiaskywatch.com...

[edit on 27-7-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I hope you know what they mean when they say jet streak?

They aren't talking about a jet airplane!

A jet streak is just a pocket of high velocity wind within a jet stream.

More information:

LINK

[edit on 27/7/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Fair enough, thanks for the link.

Added to the post above to connect the dots.

For those interested, California Sky Watch has plentiful information on
Geoengineering.

www.californiaskywatch.com...

This website also has direct links to news articles concerning weather control, even has one on there about how PG&E announced they will be conducting "weather control" ... PG&E weather modification plan raises concerns
www.mtshastanews.com...

So it is fact that weather control does happen, it is not a secret any longer.

I think it was weedwhaker that asked me it I thougt there was some
"nefarious weather control" taking place. Obviously there is weather control ongoing....even PG&E is doing it.

So then I have to ask, since for decades the broadcast voices said "No, there is not weather control" and now it is fact there is...

It is not a stretch for my mind to think that there is spraying going on for all kinds of things beyond what they tell us about, like West Nile.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Hey friend, your still going strong here. I love it! These guys simply refuse to get it. I cant believe it. Chemtrails have a scientific name I'm withholding for the time being.

I'll be using it soon though. This really isnt a theory anymore. You know it and I know it.

Keep up the good work. Check your U2U.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
i wish someone could prove this

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
So it is fact that weather control does happen, it is not a secret any longer.

When was it ever secret?

The Weather Modification Association in the USA was founded in 1950 ...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

British Government despite prior denials has been forced by MP Norman Baker using the FOI act, to admit that it had up until 1979 conducted secret biological chemical warfare trials using the unsuspecting public as guinea pigs. No one knows how many deaths were caused by this spraying but we suspect it runs into tens of thousands

- Uk Government Admits Spraying Public

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Star, flag, and a bump for a good subject. Too bad it is heavily surpressed. Too bad the debunker's use mainstream junk to prove/disprove points.

Hey, maybe the debunker's are rolling their sleeves up for their vaccine shot.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Thanks man, thats why I said no matter what the debunkers say I am not gonna believe them, its all government sources that we are suppose to trust... not me sorry...

anyways been about two weeks since my original post and still not spraying... I am expecting heavy activity shortly....

peace

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by iamjesusphish

that's what blows me away!!! The debunker's will say that the atmosphere didn't have the right temp. or moisture when there aren't any trails........... Even though the overall climate has been the same on the ground for 2 months.....

Remember*********AS ABOVE, SO BELOW********* That's the truth; which imo stomp their claims; which change on the wind depending on the truth, or presentation there of.

I was up in Western Montana on the 4th of July, they hadn't sprayed for a couple weeks.......................The day started out beautiful, and they started spraying. by mid afternoon the cloud was hazed in. by late afternoon there was an inversion in the mountains..........which looked like it was from a fricken forest fire, but nope...........just chemtrails.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Note for anyone still interested... I have begone my research phase of this mission since there has been little to no spraying since I posted these pictures now I am about to go all out and prove this theory is in face a truth. I myself want nothing but the truth.... "I'm going to paraphrase Thoreau here... rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth."

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by iamjesusphish

I'm always interested in a good chemtrail thread. It really annoys me the debunkers. I know there are many, but I've not heard one who has any kind of security clearance into government facilities; which partake in this massive conspiracy.

I'll be looking for updates.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Wow. Thanks everyone for keeping this thread alive and on track. I'd pretty much given up on it early on. will be checking in more often now.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join