It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Photo and Research Thread!!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

see, now how easy was that? Just think of all I just learned. this whole thing is a product of greedy photographers.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by

It's nice to see another girl interested in planes and chemtrails. Youre holding them off pretty good.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Did you change your avatar. I didnt know you were female until seeing this avatar.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
Hi, chemtrail fans.

Did we find the first chemtrail experiment, there?:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Blue skies.

Wow, that was cool. I somehow doubt the others will agree. It looks valid to me. I have another idea about chemtrail weapons on my thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I somehow doubt the others will agree.

You're right. That ONE isolated incident has been hyped beyond all reality!!

AND, CB is shamelessly promoting his own thread (yes, 'he'...has a wife. Well, could be a she, I suppose....
)

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Not female, dont judge the book by the cover darling !

And chems are deadly poison.. No joke even surten #¤%&% try to convince people otherwise.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Nice to see some sarcasm from you Weeder, im male (hotstuff) and a wife and four children.....

Do you think I tilt on chemtrail debunkers for fun.. ;D

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Hehehe, see, here we go, same thing over and over.
1. I do not believe in ANY governmental sites or books.
Why, cause they are doing this, and they dont flush out info about it here and there.
2.same reason I do NOT believe the C.Darwins redicules Evo theory that got tricked into the schools , a Lie in the war against cristianity, so , NO, I do not read Governmental info on humans origin Either, it sounds like soupe, makes no sense.
3.Yes it is proven and documented and admitted too..

When an governmental agency say : Yes we did spray london full of bacteria from planes, they admitt it.

If the 'problem' of yours is the NAME of this phenomena, just say so..
When you have a trail from a plane with chemicals in it , what is so wrong about calling it Chemtrails?? it is short, it describes the bio terrorism being put forth on the populus on earth. I see no flaud in the name ChemTrails.
Krmt. Chemical Contrails ? pretty long and confusing, Chemical trails? too the point, but could be simpler: Chemtrails.

And mocking people suffering from this is inhumane in my oppinion, would you laugh at a crippled child in a wheelchair being handicapped by the vaccines he was forced to take ? Hope not, shame on you !!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Yeah, one of my problems is your classification of Chemtrails. Aerial Application Spraying does not leave the trails behind that you all are so fond of posting pictures of. Neither does chaff, cloud seeding, fire fighting dumps, or any of the other stuff you all try and claim chemtrail status on to prove your point.

For example:
Fire Fighting Dumps= Low Altitude. Substance immediately falls the ground. Doesn't show on radar.
Aerial Spraying=Low Altitude. Substance disperses rapidly. Doesn't show on radar.
Cloud Seeding=Higher then clouds. Substance disperses almost immediately. Doesn't show on radar.
Chaff= Any Altitude. Substance drifts down slowly to ground, but is not visible. Jams Radar.

Chemtrails=Mid to High Altitude, Substance can stay in air as long as a cloud, Doesn't show on radar.
Contrails=Mid to High Altitude, Substance can stay in air as long as a cloud, Doesn't show on radar.
Clouds=Mid to High Altitude, Substance can stay in air indefinitely, Doesn't show on radar.

So, yeah, calling stuff that has other proper names chemtrails is not correct, neither is using those things to try and prove the existence of chemtrails.

Oh...BTW...
No one is suffering from chemtrails other then in their own minds. Believe me, I was DIRECTLY exposed to every substance on aircraft and I still breath just fine. If there was anything to this I would be the first one to die form it. There are folks out there who are grasping for any cause to their maladies, no matter how far fetched. Giving folks like that a false reason to not accept proper medical advice is far crueler then me telling them the truth. You want to find a cause for lowered immunity, I would start by looking at how much anti-bacterial stuff you expose your family to, before I started looking at stuff 30K feet over my head.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

If the 'problem' of yours is the NAME of this phenomena, just say so..
When you have a trail from a plane with chemicals in it , what is so wrong about calling it Chemtrails?? it is short, it describes the bio terrorism being put forth on the populus on earth. I see no flaud in the name ChemTrails.
Krmt. Chemical Contrails ? pretty long and confusing, Chemical trails? too the point, but could be simpler: Chemtrails.

That is the problem. What do people mean by chemtrails? Technnically, all aircraft leave chemical trails - exhaust residue which act as nucleai for water vapour to turn into deadly dihydrogen monoxide crystals. Technically every car leaves a chemtrail too .....

If by chemtrail we means those lines of dihydrogen monoxide crystals seen behind aircraft, then chemtrails are nothing to do with cloud seeding or spraying the population or mitigating the effects of global warming or military chaff.

If by chemtrail we mean cloud seeding or spraying the population or mitigating the effects of global warming or military chaff then there is no visible evidence from the ground of such actions and producing pictures of contrails is as irrelevant as producing pictures of rainbows.

This is why some of us get so frustrated when discussing chemtrails. None of the believers can agree on whta they are talking about and producing mutually exclusive arguments which serve only to confuse and give the impression no-one has a clue what they are talking about.

Cloud seeding is real

Military chaff is real

Spraying the population has certainly happened on a small scale in the past and could conceiveably happen now

Spraying to mitigate global warming is a genuine proposal - though there are a number of complications which make such a project currently look unlikely.

Lines of deadly dihydrogen monoxide crystals most definitely do form behind aircraft according to atmospheric conditions, and have been doing so since the 1920s. They have been very extensively studied.

Are they all chemtrails? In which case I think we can all agree that chemtrails are very real. But why call them chemtrails? It creates the impression that they are something other than what they are.

Should we refer to car exhaust fumes as chemtrails?

Should we refer to crop spraying as chemtrails?

And if they are not chemtrails, what are?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I think I've figured it out.

Aviation, and the details of meteorology, are completely unknown to the average individual. Most are simply not interested in doing the necessary work to study and understand the real science, so they fall prey to this "pseudoscience" nonsense.

Because of this lack of knowledge, some people think it's reasonable for "mysterious" forces to conduct sinister operations over our heads, because in these people's minds they are convinced that the "bad" people think they're fooling everyone, and only the 'Walter Mittys' of the World (Or the Nancy Drews) are on to their 'scheme'. THUS, the 'chemtrailers' can be heroes!!!

When, in fact, far, far more dangerous pollution and toxicity is spread by activities on the ground, every day, all around us. Yet, paradoxically, average life spans continue to increase!!!

Maybe we should get Scooby-Doo on the case!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Thought this thread could use a look at this.

Corporate Author : NAVAL WEAPONS CENTER CHINA LAKE CA

Personal Author(s) : Carroz, John W. ; Durham, Mark F.

Report Date : JAN 1973

Pagination or Media Count : 33

Abstract : As part of a cold cloud modification subsystem, the Naval Weapons Center has designed, developed, and tested an airborne jet seeder (AJS), which operates on the ramjet principle. Under approximately 120-lb/sq in. pressure, a swirl nozzle sprays a solution of silver iodide, ammonium iodide, and acetone into a chamber, where it is mixed with air and burned. From each gram of silver iodide in the solution, about 10 to the 14th power silver iodide particles (nuclei), each with a radius of not more than 0.2 micron, are delivered from the aft end. Users can vary nozzle size and solution concentration to optimize the count for particular missions. The AJS operated successfully at various speeds and altitudes when flight-tested with a Cessna 337 aircraft. Acetone solutions containing up to 10% of silver iodide ignited and burned. Solutions of 10% lithium chloride dissolved in methanol and acetone burned, also. Under consideration are design modifications to adapt the AJS for burning other solutions that would produce particles useful for generating smoke, measuring air currents, picking up atmospheric contaminants, and for meteorological research. (Author)

oai.dtic.mil...

The military was working on the apparatus back in the seventies. By about 1995, they figured out how to incorporate it into the actual jet engine, effectively making a sprayer out of any aircraft, civilian or military.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

The military was working on the apparatus back in the seventies. By about 1995, they figured out how to incorporate it into the actual jet engine, effectively making a sprayer out of any aircraft, civilian or military.

NO. Where does your 'source' say anything of the sort???

BTW, know what a 'Cessna 337' is??? It is also known as a 'SkyMaster', it is a twin-engine push-pull configuration. There is a military variant, (the O-2), which is what they probably used. It is a small airplane, shares a wing wing that is similar to the Cessna 210, 207 and 206 family. (Cessna 210 is different, has a stronger spar, not struts).

The '337' has retractable landing gear, its earlier design, the '336', introduced in 1963, had fixed gear.

Let's see if I can find a picture....

Photo

Length: 29 ft 9 in (9.07 m)
Wingspan: 38 ft 0 in (11.58 m)
Height: 9 ft 4 in (2.84 m)
Wing area: 201 ft² (18.7 m²)
Empty weight: 2,655 lb (1,204 kg)
Max takeoff weight: 4,400 lb (2,000 kg)
Powerplant: 2× Continental IO-360-C piston engine, 210 hp (157 kW) each

Performance

Maximum speed: 200 mph (174 kn, 320 km/h)
Range: 764 mi (664 nmi, 1,220 km)
Service ceiling: 19,500 ft (5,944 m)

This part is interesting:

Operational history

From 1976 until the middle 1990s, the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection used O-2 variants of the 337 Skymaster as tactical aircraft during firefighting operations. These were replaced with North American OV-10 Broncos, starting in 1993.

en.wikipedia.org...

NOW...how did you make such an incredible leap from the facts above, to your assertion?

Really, the paper you cited merely described cloud seeding. They designed an apparatus that would fit their O-2s. Cloud seeding is no mystery, it's been done for decades.

[edit on 26 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by iamjesusphish

While I do not have pictures I have facts.

BTW S&F

Chemtrails? Trail or Trails of chemicals.
Popcorn? Popped Corn.

Cloud Seeding? Seeding the Clouds.
Grits? Gritty Corn.

Cloud seeding, trails of chemicals...chemicals chemicals chemicals.

Seems silly to resort to semantics about the word chemtrails.

When we first started hearing abouut the New World Order 50 years ago, most everyone just laughed, and derided those who tried to investigate.
While those 50 years went by, the ones who really believed there was compelling evidence proving there were powerful figures working together to bring the whole world together under the rule of a few kept on investigating, and the mockers kept mocking.

50 years later, here we are...the U.S is practically finished off, and the call of the NWO is heard eveywhere in the mainsteam media. So now we know that they have indeed been working to that end for a lot longer than 50 years.

So...if you believe something is going on....do not let a few snarky posters get to you...they will always be around when someone is trying to expose a secret.

There is a lot of evidence available that proves the government has and will continue to experiment on humans in many ways.

The use of chemicals is just one way the government will experiement on us. So we all know that is a given.

One research paper compares the price of weather experimentation as being the same price per pound as potato's

dispersing substances into the air that serve as cloud condensation or ice nuclei, which alter the microphysical processes within the cloud...take a look at this thread, and specifically this post.
abovetopsecret.com

Nazi Scientist's were taken from Hilter's regime and brought over to the United States and were incorporated into NASA.

Weather as a Force Multiplier:
Owning the Weather in 2025
A USAF Research Paper Study

Nanotechnology also offers possibilities for creating simulated weather. A cloud, or several clouds, of microscopic computer particles, all communicating with each other and with a larger control system could provide tremendous capability. Interconnected, atmospherically buoyant, and having navigation capability in three dimensions, such clouds could be designed to have a wide-range of properties. They might exclusively block optical sensors or could adjust to become impermeable to other surveillance methods. They could also provide an atmospheric electrical potential difference, which otherwise might not exist, to achieve precisely aimed and timed lightning strikes. Even if power levels achieved were insufficient to be an effective strike weapon, the potential for psychological operations in many situations could be fantastic.

One major advantage of using simulated weather to achieve a desired effect is that unlike other approaches, it makes what are otherwise the results of deliberate actions appear to be the consequences of natural weather phenomena. In addition, it is potentially relatively inexpensive to do.

Arlen Huggins associate research scientist in the division of atmospheric sciences Research at DRI

Q Tell us a little about the basics of cloud seeding.
A Clouds, whether in summer or winter, are not perfectly efficient at producing precipitation. There's some part of a storm that's much less than 100 percent efficient in turning clouds into precipitation. In winter, the problem is that there aren't sufficient ice crystals. If droplets fall in liquid form they generally evaporate. The idea is to add ice-forming particles.

Q Why silver iodide?
A One thing people discovered early on is that the structure is very similar to that of ice. The lattice structure at the molecular level is very, very close. We think that's why ice wants to bond to it.

Q When did scientists get serious about experimenting with cloud seeding?
A I think it was the day after they finished the experiments in the lab [chuckles]. The initial discoveries were in the 1940s, with substances like silver iodide. It was a short period before they started trying to affect larger systems, without much success.

Q Wasn't Kurt Vonnegut's brother one of the lead scientists in the 1940s?
A Yeah, Bernard Vonnegut.

[Editor's note: Bernard Vonnegut, the older brother of the late novelist Kurt, uncovered silver iodide's weather-modifying properties as a researcher for General Electric in 1946. He later taught atmospheric science at the State University of New York at Albany before passing away in 1997.] SA.......

......Q Plenty of scientists and organizations have tried to write off cloud seeding. Why does it keep coming back?
A It keeps coming back because of the demand for water, especially the dire straits of the arid Southwest. It's always been seen as a cheap way to add additional water.

More and more we will see men like this step forward.

The former Belgian Mayor Peter Vereecke has issued a statement, and intends to continue this campaign.

chellow.blogspot.com... Post here

Chemtrails?

“Voilà. They certainly play a role in this because the spray planes are being used more intensively the last few years. You can observe the phenomenon in our country at least 10 days per month. Why don’t you see these chemtrails above the Sahara of the Amazon? Spraying chemicals over there would be useless as there are no people living there. Our whole environment is chemicalized: our food, healthcare, everything is based on chemistry.”

I have plenty more factual evidence...

And by the way...the post that had this video was great!

Oh ....wait...maybe it was human waste from an airliner...
NO then it would have been dyed blue.

Maybe the military was blowing up a huge school of jellyfish, and they flew up into the atmosphere and then "rained down" ....sure right, and jellyfish have human white blood cells too.

And the goverment is giving out free money too. Oh wait...they are but only to the pet crooks and bankstas in Washington.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Hi, burntheships.

See/read our debate on that video there:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You will see totaly ridiculous negations. . . B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Yes I went and took a peek...totally ridiculous mental gymnastics.

Of course when is the last time it rained animals that had human white blood cells in them? But we do not expect and answer to that question.

I would venture to say there is enough research available to prove this
chemical weaponry is taking place often...

For anyone who dares to allow thier IP address to be recorded...take a look at all of these research papers on Air Jet Seeding...
Military DOD Search on AJS

Just a thought...maybe anyone who desires to continue to discuss this without being derided could use the term

JET STREAK CIRCULATIONS

[edit on 26-7-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

People who are telling you these don't exist, are not in denial, rather the two in this thread so far are both aviation professionals. I am sure more meteorology, and aviation professionals will chime in and tell you the same thing.

See we are not in denial, we just know better.

So basically, anybody who could be involved / paid off / hushed up? Is that the same way that the Federal Reserve isn't corrupt because it says it isn't? Your argument is clearly biased as you are so intimately involved and your livelihood comes from maintaining status quo on this issue.

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Oh, my. . .

OK, here. Look at the flights around Buffalo, New York.

You can look them up, any given time of day. It is live, updated every few minutes. . .

flightaware.com...

This shows you the jets at altitude making contrails....

[edit on 20 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

You're always so quick to dive in to threads just to state your mighty knowledge of something and act as if the OP is an idiot.

This thread is about chemtrails.
You are talking about contrails.
New Thread button is that way -------->

Contrails appear high in the sky and last for only a very short period of time (a matter of seconds) before disappearing.

Chemtrails appear at many different altitudes, spread out and streak in the sky, glow strangely in different lights, last hours and hours if not all day long, and are seen all over the world.

Stop trying to deflect, weedwhacker. Chemtrails are not contrails.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

Contrails appear high in the sky and last for only a very short period of time (a matter of seconds) before disappearing.

Bzzzt Wrong!

Let me guess, you got that piece of info from some pro-chemtrail website.

You might wanna read up a bit more on how and why contrails form.

Here's a link to point you in the right direction, the chapter on ship contrails is a good read:

www.bragwebdesign.com...

[edit on 26/7/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

NO. Not always.

Chemtrails appear at many different altitudes

There is no such thing as "chemtrails". THAT is why I come to these threads --- to educate. Your next statement I 'quote' will show why ---

.... and are seen all over the world.

You see, what you're trying to say here is not logical. The sheer numbers involved! Think of how many airplanes, and manhours, and takeoffs and landings and ground support...would be necessary.

When (if) you step back and begin to look objectively at the various "chemtrail" sites and claims, you see the break-down of logic, and the lack of cohesiveness. They make contradictory claims, on flimsy 'evidence', usually just on hunches and guesses, or "belief".

These sites show a lack of comprehension of basic meteorology, and contrail formation and dynamics. AND, as I said, they disagree as to the motives and purpose of these so-called "chemtrails".

The majority seem to fall on the side of "poison", with no solid evidence at all, and they are the most illogical of the bunch! Any intended 'poisoning' could be accomplished far better, with more precision, from ground levels, not overhead from 30,000 feet!

This website Contrail Science has good information. Perhaps it will be of some use to you, in your quest for knowledge.

[edit on 26 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

It must be an intrinsic issue for you to discredit every single chemtrail thread. Will you do it for 1 or 0?

Your MO is to throw out some lines of technical jargon, in hope of uniformed users might be confused or doubtful. It might work for some but not for all.

But all of us have to do, our action, i suppose.

For those in doubt i give them an advice, buy a small meteo station (a temperature sensor and wind sensor are more than enough to provide evidence of changes when chemtrails occurs). Build your data tables and charts(temp/wind/time), and then reach a conclusion for yourself, don't listen the others, trust YOU and your data.

The most evident thing in chemtrails when they occur, is the straight forward relation between temperature drop and wind speed going way up.

Humor side note:
Chemtrails are like country's air conditioner for the summer,yes, it only works on cold. :-)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join