It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The E-l*th are real.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hello Dragonrider!
I have been reading through your posts and cant help but be drawn to them. I am extremely intrested in reading more about your dragonrider memories, but cant find any... I have felt like I have had some of my own, but I dont know what to make of them. I keep seeing things in my dreams that I feel like I know is real. Your posts are the closest things to what I have been seeing and experiencing.
How did you get into learning about your past lives? I would like to look into it because I just have this overwhelming feeling that I am missing something huge, but I cant put my finger on it.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morrbyd
Hello Dragonrider!
I have been reading through your posts and cant help but be drawn to them. I am extremely intrested in reading more about your dragonrider memories, but cant find any... I have felt like I have had some of my own, but I dont know what to make of them. I keep seeing things in my dreams that I feel like I know is real. Your posts are the closest things to what I have been seeing and experiencing.
How did you get into learning about your past lives? I would like to look into it because I just have this overwhelming feeling that I am missing something huge, but I cant put my finger on it.

Thanks for your interest and support, Morrbyd! I do have those memories written down in my MySpace blog under the same name as here aka DragonriderGal, so you could pop by there if you wish to know more. I remember my lives as a dragon rider quite well. As well as my dragon, Pythos. He is the big greenish blue one of European legends. When my pod got stuck here, we divided up where we would hunt so we didn't overwhelm any one area. 5 hungry dragons and riders can make a big dent in the local larger animal population.
He, being the oldest and biggest got first choice, and he chose Europe/Africa.

And I never really dreamed about these past lives. And the one past life regression I did, back at the beginning of all this, showed me my most recent past life. How you get to your spirit origins, I am not sure. I just was watching the new C-17 flying over head and thought absentmindedly to myself.. Oh the dragons are back! I knew of course this wasn't really a dragon, but it made me start searching myself as to why in the world I would think such a thing.. gradually those lives began to unfold for me, bit by bit.

At first I didn't realize I wasn't human, but as I started allowing the glimpses of different times and places to be probable memories versus just my imagination, I saw that I wasn't.. I was taller, had claws, and feathers where my hair should be. And I slowly started seeing more and more, until I had the lives pretty much unfurled. And my ex, he is very good at following energy trails and he tapped into the memories I was seeing, and saw even a bit more than I saw, although once he spoke about them, it was like "Oh yah..I remember!"

So I guess my advice would be to let these awarenesses you feel from your dreams become possible memories and while relaxing, lightly meditating, ask yourself if this was indeed your life, how would it have gone? Who was in it? Where was it? How did you live your everyday life.. those sorts of questions.

As children, a lot of us could remember our just past life, but we got shamed/ridiculed/called liars or story tellers if we talked about them, and it didn't take long before we began to believe they were just our imagination as well. So we stopped talking about them but soon thereafter we too forgot all about them.

But now you can give your unconscious mind permission to fill in the details it can get from the racial unconscious without accusing yourself of just making things up. Let it unfold. See what happens.

edit on 9-3-2011 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
maybe

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bob33
maybe

Maybe not??

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Dragonridergal, what are you limited to exploring in the Racial Unconscious? Would you be able to look into various things, if I gave you their titles? Or are you only able to see that which furthers your own belief system?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

Dragonridergal, what are you limited to exploring in the Racial Unconscious? Would you be able to look into various things, if I gave you their titles? Or are you only able to see that which furthers your own belief system?

When I seriously ponder stuff, especially about the history of earth and the various alien species that are here---that sort of thing---I usually get some kind of answer about whatever it is. It really has very little to do with my belief system as much as it is that I am just seeing stuff in the racial unconscious. Kinda like believing and watching TV. Two different levels of awareness, I guess you'd say.

So regardless of what I believe, the answers come to me. I may not like them, but since I am pretty sure what I am seeing is the actual memories of the true humans and all the memories of the various aliens (both their alien and now human ones) who've ended up in human bodies, I'm hard pressed to argue with it.

I'm happy to look into whatever you might have an interest in. Some stuff is easier to get info on because more people saw and/or experienced it, whereas trying to access something like one person's life is more limited because they usually aren't seen or known by that many people.
edit on 10-3-2011 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Thank you for the prompt reply to my questions. The post helps clarify some of your stance, and what the Racial Unconscious is able to show you. From what I've gathered, you can learn about things that have been experienced by many different people, but less about things experienced by a few individuals.

Some of my questions are out, because they are things experienced by only a handful of people. Others' though, may still be applicable.

How does it work if it is a collective of people, a society, an order, a group? They have many members, all working towards attaining and understanding the same goals and concepts. So, you could see what the Racial Unconscious says about them, yes?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
So it would seem.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

Thank you for the prompt reply to my questions. The post helps clarify some of your stance, and what the Racial Unconscious is able to show you. From what I've gathered, you can learn about things that have been experienced by many different people, but less about things experienced by a few individuals.

Some of my questions are out, because they are things experienced by only a handful of people. Others' though, may still be applicable.

How does it work if it is a collective of people, a society, an order, a group? They have many members, all working towards attaining and understanding the same goals and concepts. So, you could see what the Racial Unconscious says about them, yes?

Well, you can ask away... either I'll get something or not. Sometimes small events have big ripples and as such are easier to find.

This method really isn't like being psychic, I'm not getting the information from the spirit realm, but straight from the racial unconscious. That's why individuals are harder to track, as well.

But I am psychic to a degree (as are we all), so I can see what I get via that method as well. Each of us have like a 'webpage' out there in the racial unconscious, as do all the events and such, so the information is there but it is more easily accessed by following the energy path of the individual to that page versus having to find it from inside the huge mass of information that is in racial unconscious, if that makes any sense.

And sure, an organization of any kind usually pops right out.. that many minds focused on and remembering about the same thing helps me see it a lot more easily that even an event.

And if you'd rather U2U me about this, that's fine with me. Also if you want to know about something, it's always good to give me more than a name.. a brief history or synopsis of what you know will provide me with a starting point.. you know, just like reference numbers help you find a book in the library. I can dig around without it, but it's quicker with a bit of info going in.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
That is one of the things that has really changed my way of seeing other sub groups of humans. It helps me very better understand why the various groups are so different. If you were an elf before, but now are human (typically as a caucasian), your values and beliefs are going to be a LOT different than an ex-grey spirit in a human body (typically asian).

I see very clearly that we carry spirit prejudices with us into our human existence. What feels 'right' naturally is usually based out of that level of 'spiritual awareness'. Have you ever noticed that sometimes there are people that just seem to have the same values as you, although you may have grown up completely differently and yet people in your own family might not although they grew up in pretty much the same kind of environment?
[edit on 23-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

I am going to be very frank with you.

After reading a majority of your posts, it is clear to me that you have MADE UP false facts about spirits / aliens to masque and validate your own racist beliefs about human ethnicities.

In one breath, you acknowledge that regardless of nationality, ethinicty, or even close family relations, that individuals often discover strong spiritual bonds with people who don't even share their DNA or ancestry.

Then in another breath you say that certain types of spirits were responsible for certain PHYSICAL character traits in humans in order to claim that europeans and africans are predisposed to certain mental abilities or value systems by this alien affiliation.

In effect, you have debased the spiritual realm with false notions that PHYSICAL apperance (HUMAN TRAIT) actually dominates and plays a significant role in the spiritual worlds. Seriously, you honestly need to get some help. I just hope innocent bystanders are not being pulled in your dark fantasy world because it would lead them in the opposite direction of enlightment.

Even if spirits / aliens did form RACES it would NOT be based on something so asinine as appearance. So you are way off base there. So off base that such clouded judgement brings into question whether you have any credibility at all.

I just hope others can see through your ugly facade and don't believe that someone who could spew such subtle hatred actually has any REAL connections to the spiritual world of TRUTH. You've read a lot of books and adapted and added some creative ideas, but it's obvious to me that your ideas about human ethnic origins and their spiritual affiliation is not true by your very own admission via double talk.

What you are trying to do is validate Nazi beliefs by saying that human appearance is tied to some higher spiritual order, which makes it totally okay to wipe out certain human races because the majority will "typically" behave a certain way regardless of their environment or how they are raised.

Thanks for taking your darkened views on human ethinicty and cranking it up a spiritual notch or down really.

edit on 11-3-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaryStillToe
I am going to be very frank with you.

After reading a majority of your posts, it is clear to me that you have MADE UP false facts about spirits / aliens to masque and validate your own racist beliefs about human ethnicities.

In one breath, you acknowledge that regardless of nationality, ethinicty, or even close family relations, that individuals often discover strong spiritual bonds with people who don't even share their DNA or ancestry.

Then in another breath you say that certain types of spirits were responsible for certain PHYSICAL character traits in humans in order to claim that europeans and africans are predisposed to certain mental abilities or value systems by this alien affiliation.

In effect, you have debased the spiritual realm with false notions that PHYSICAL apperance (HUMAN TRAIT) actually dominates and plays a significant role in the spiritual worlds. Seriously, you honestly need to get some help. I just hope innocent bystanders are not being pulled in your dark fantasy world because it would lead them in the opposite direction of enlightment.

Even if spirits / aliens did form RACES it would NOT be based on something so asinine as appearance. So you are way off base there. So off base that such clouded judgement brings into question whether you have any credibility at all.

I just hope others can see through your ugly facade and don't believe that someone who could spew such subtle hatred actually has any REAL connections to the spiritual world of TRUTH. You've read a lot of books and adapted and added some creative ideas, but it's obvious to me that your ideas about human ethnic origins and their spiritual affiliation is not true by your very own admission via double talk.

What you are trying to do is validate Nazi beliefs by saying that human appearance is tied to some higher spiritual order, which makes it totally okay to wipe out certain human races because the majority will "typically" behave a certain way regardless of their environment or how they are raised.

Thanks for taking your darkened views on human ethinicty and cranking it up a spiritual notch or down really.

Huh... Well, thanks for sharing your opinion.. and of course I will be as frank as you.

You completely misunderstand what I say. You've obviously not read a majority of my posts or anything I've written in any kind of depth what so ever. The spirits didn't have anything to do with the physical stuff; they just choose to reincarnate in what is most comfortable aka the subspecies of humans who were in service to them usually.

The greys adapted the original humans from Africa who were black. They manipulated their DNA, and then added whichever alien species DNA needed to allow the humans to be more like the aliens they served. Not so odd, considering we all tend to gravitate towards that which makes us more comfortable. When the elves saw that the greys had already created the Asian genotype for their own people, they insisted that the greys do the same for them, and pretty soon all of the larger groups of aliens were requesting that service as well. It ended up being quite profitable for the greys, since they don't ever do things for free.. except for the Elves of course.. you just didn't really want to annoy them.

So when the aliens die, and inevitable get sucked into human bodies if they are anywhere near earth, they instinctively guide themselves as much as possible (quite a lot like white water rafting without any raft!) toward the newly created human bodies that are most familiar aka the humans with some of their DNA who they've been around. Plus chances are, those were the humans who were busy procreating closest to where the alien died.

But there are times when a spirit may end up in a different group of ex-alien spirit humans..for example, I've talked to a gal in Indonesia who just couldn't fit in. Nothing of the value systems there were comfortable nor natural to her although she was born and had lived her whole life there. She felt smothered and devalued. She was lost as to why she clicked so much better with the Europeans she met on line. I was able to follow her energy path back into her past lives and saw that she was on a world cruise with her family in the late 1800's when she became quite ill with some kind of tropical fever and died in the waters near Indonesia.

Her spirit ended up reincarnating there, because those were the new human bodies in need of a spirit closest, and she got unavoidable pulled in to a body there and wasn't able to make it back to Europe to reincarnate. But since we carry our alien values and spirit prejudices no matter what body we end up in, we will instinctively 'know' what is 'right' for us even though it may not even fit with what we are being taught and what all those around us expect us to 'know' instinctively, as was the case for her. It is the base line feeling of what is right and proper we all have, and which totally explains why there is so many kinds of 'right and propers' in this world. You have gobs of ex-aliens all trying to convince one another that *their* version is the right one.

Western civilization is primarily the elder races (like the elves) value system. The Asians are of course the greys, 'one is nothing, the group is everything' cuz of their hive mind. The Star people on the American continents had different values still, who's influence can be seen in the traditional native american value systems which are very different from anything in the old world, and so on.

Now you seem to be hooked by the NWO spun version of the new age stuff. They have had their grimy little paws in that stuff too, when people started leaving their most successful version of behavior control aka Christianity. They've infiltrated any successful human endeavor to understand the nature of the spirit and the spirit realm that might pose a threat and started breaking it down from the inside; causing dissension and splintering of the group if possible; introducing conflicting 'information' that will pull the seekers away from what is really necessary for enlightenment, and from knowing the 'god' energy, which of course is, for each individual, their own highest self, which works in conjunction with all the other highest selves to guide all of us on our best and highest path which then puts humanity on it's best and highest path as a whole.

And FYI, the nazis were being directed from the shadows by the NWO bunch, primarily the Illuminati who were trying to enhance their energy working abilities. Since the elves were total powerhouses of energy working, they've found that drinking the blood of humans with elven DNA provided them with the most increase in ability, so that is why there was that whole Aryan race thing. The Illuminati were trying to restrengthen the Elven DNA by breeding out as much non-elven DNA as possible, which meant getting Caucasian humans back to as pure a a form of elven servants as possible.. aka white-skinned with red or light brown to blond hair and green or blue eyes. They were breeding them as food stock, essentially. Sick bunch of animals, the NWO yahoos are.

And actually, no, I haven't read a lot of books. This is all information coming to me out of the racial unconscious. I find books on these topics to be pretty inaccurate for the most part, and boring as well as a bit annoying at times.

And where in heck you think I'm saying it's ok to wipe out any different genotype/subspecies of humans, is a mystery to me. I don't advocate any such thing. All I'm saying is there is a deeper more spiritual reason for why we all can't just 'get along'. And the spirit realm stuff isn't all that sacred or mysterious.. that is all the NWO bunch's hooey to try to keep us blind and unquestioning. Sounds like they've got you snookered and in the bag, eh?

edit on 12-3-2011 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

See, now I have trouble with the whole "elves, aliens" thing. Aliens exist, of this I am pretty confident, I've seen UFOs, followed and recorded a few. Elves... exist as mythical energy for sure. Much like faeries, gnomes, gollum, pixies and the like. But the alien genetics debate never really worked for me. Why is it that people have so much trouble just accepting that human culture, and its vast differences, are evolutionary in development? Consider this:

The peoples of the Mesopotamian basin between the Tigris and Euphrates (Babylonians, Hittites, Akkadians, Caanites, etc) lived in a desert. There world was an infertile, unstable, ravenous land filled with plague, desert storms, famine, and thousands of lethal desert animals. All around, an unfriendly place to live. Therefore, their culture came to reflect this. Life was not a guarantee, so their gods and deities seldom watched over them. Permanence was a myth, so their dwellings were made of clay and mud and brick instead of more stable material. Their culture was warlike because they believed that fighting for control was the only way to maintain themselves. It was a culture of violence, god-fearing worship, impermanence, and hardships. Their value system therefore, followed the same.

Now, the peoples of Egypt, on the other hand, had the opposite of the Mesopotamian peoples. Egypt was an oasis in the desert. The Nile river provided for them at all times. It's flooding was seasonal and predictable according to stellar motions. They had granite and other more lasting building materials. They had jewels and gold and riches. Their culture thrived, and survived because of this. Therefore, Egyptian religion mirrored this. The gods were friendly, helpful, protective, and endearing. The people lived comfortable lives, with meaning, and purpose. Their culture is a response to their life-style. Their value-system followed in line. There was no need for alien genotypes.

You can do this with every culture too. Early Greek tribal cultures, Indo-European groups, Shamanic peoples, Meso-and-Native-American cultures, the Hindu and Vedic peoples, even Nomadic Eskimo cultures. Society, values, culture... these things did not come from alien species manipulating DNA in humans. They came from the Earth which raised us from our earliest ancestors, to our current incarnation. To discount the effects of the Earth, the pure spirit, and the will of humanity in all its forms is the most blasphemous approach one can take. Humans are such powerful, tireless forces because of ourselves, not someone else.

Alien culture too, developed the same way. Their planets tropical, desert, and mild climates most-likely taught them war, peace, and compromise. Why do so many people fear humanity's own developmental strength? Are YOU so weak, that you could do nothing without an alien puppeteer pulling the strings, like you're some discount marionette piece?

Now then, with that out of the way, I am still very interested in your Racial Unconscious. I see it as a form of "Alien Akashik Record" system. Which does interest me. Even if the aliens haven't altered our DNA to its current state, they may still have some interesting information on us from their countless time viewing and observing us.

I'll start with something very simple. The New Tree of Life, via Astro-Qabalism.

Obviously, the Tree of Life is a diverse system of classification that attempts to unite the user with the movements of the Heavenly Spheres via the 11 Sephiroth. Now, the Tree of Life used by most students is outdated. It's broken, and dying, essentially. However, a New Tree is being revealed, which will take effect post-2012 in helping humans reconnect with their spiritual self. Only, not all of the New Tree has been revealed yet.

I would be interested to see what your Racial Unconscious says is the planetary alignment for the New Tree. Of course, considering I intend to partake of the New Tree Movement, I'd also just really like the head-start, ha ha.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Sorry, your post was too much to quote... I'd get my account slapped again for excessive quoting, I'm sure.

Well, first and foremost, the elves were pretty much only the gods of Europe and Scandinavia---the whole Mount Olympus crowd. They didn't really care about the other humans much and rarely if ever answered any cry for help from places like Mesopotamia or Africa. Other than a few vacationing aliens, that area really doesn't have any 'gods' or protection.

But since Egypt was a cultural place, the elves would pop over and enjoy the beauty there. And sure, environment allowed Egypt that luxury but their 'gods' were actually the star people who relocated to the Americas after the Mediterranean area got too crowded. Those aliens weren't into playing gods much, and so when they left, the elves with the Roman Empire as their tool, took that area and those humans under their wing, so to speak. And they were hardly a mere 'mystical energy', believe you me. And neither were any of the other elder races you mentioned.

But when they start digging the Jue-sah out of their hidy holes and kicking them off the planet as described in the book of revelations (it's the Jue-sah's tribulation along with their human flunkies, not the rest of us), you'll get to see just how real they are.

The elves who stayed on after the rescue ship arrived for them back around the turn of B.C. to A.D. have been running under the guise of angels and archangels, and the 'heavenly host' is the rest of the elves returning to kick some Jue-sah hinny. The energy pathways are mostly restored---at least one is fully operational, and the elves are returning even now... gathering... waiting for the end of our racial unconscious's contract with the Jue-sah in 2012. Shortly after that, you'll get to see them at work.. all those super weapons that there are rumors about are being created by the NWO bunch to try to fight off the elves.. they were never meant to be used on us humans, not that the Jue-sah wouldn't love to.

And if I didn't see the greys dinking around with humanity, bringing it into sentience in the process, and creating all the various human genotypes for the various aliens they served, I wouldn't say it. But that is clear as crystal in the racial unconscious. We are a created species, like it or not. But the creation actually has made us better than we would have been in some ways.

Sure, it took away our ability to remember past lives, limited our ability to interact on the spirit realm level with what should be natural psychic abilities, removed and/or blocked our ability to work with raw energy like most other aliens easily can, limited our lives to but a paltry handful of years compared to mostly immortal aliens and stuffed our racial unconscious with hordes of alien spirits creating the huge, never ending dissension you see in between the many varying cultures on this world.

But they also amped our will to live, made our bodies a lot more durable and resilient than most typical aliens (until the planned obsolescence kicks in, of course), and the shortened life span has given us a sense of urgency to learn about the spirit stuff that most other aliens really don't care that much about because they think they know it. We humans are going deeper than any aliens ever will, and because of this, it is we humans who will be the ones to make full enlightenment and stay in it. Most other aliens won't be able to make the shift and if they can, it will be intolerable to be so connected if you're more self differentiated like the elves, and impossible to keep track of oneself if they come from the more emmeshed type of aliens, like the greys.

And the ex-aliens reincarnating in human bodies chose the environment that best suited their spirit preferences.. the harsh desert types are usually ex-blues, for example. The code of the desert is actually their value system from their previous alien spirit incarnation. That is often the case with the various cultural groups... the predominant spirit origin type is what causes the group to pick it's 'homeland'.

And wow, you do have a quite fluffy species-centric view of humanity. All that ''pure will of earth and humanity' stuff sounds pretty NWO spun to me. None of this stuff is all that sacred or mysterious in reality. It's just life.. and death.. and life again. No big deal. The whole idea of blasphemy is so NWO and entirely used to manipulate, control and shame people into behaving the way they want them to. Actually you could consider any thought form that uses shame or blame to be the hallmark of a NWO's spun version of stuff meant to keep us humans from being too violent or disobedient.

And humanity is hardly a puppet, much to the NWO bunch's dismay. They thought we should be because we are an incredibly young species due to that jump start that the greys gave us, but with all the various alien awareness and knowledge available to us via the racial unconscious, we are far more advanced that would be otherwise possible in what we can think about and create. In fact that cornucopia of information from all those different species gives us so much more to work with than any other group of aliens, because none of them have any but their own spirits in their racial unconscious, and it limits them.. in the Jue-sah's (aka NWO's true leadership) case, it limits them a LOT.

That group isn't really very bright which explains why even after over 250,000 or more years they still haven't enslaved us. Yah, they've been at it that long, but we keep out thinking them and blindsiding them with our ability to create new and startling things that they, in a million years, would never think of... like the internet for example. The printing press... motor cars... stuff they never thought of. We've kept out from under their thumb at every turn, and it's made them look like fools in front of the rest of the galactic community. They really hate us for that.

But on to the other part:

The akashic records is one of the names for the racial unconscious the old indian fellow told me back during my shaman journey at the start of this all, but it isn't in any way 'alien'.. it is all the information and memories of anyone who is currently human, no matter where their spirits started out. And a LOT of us did start out somewhere else.

I am pretty sure you're not going to like this.... From what I see in the racial unconscious, The whole New Tree of Life, via Astro-Qabalism thing is a scam just as it's origins, the kabal is. What a bunch of gobbledygook. It is so convoluted and misleading and mysterious and 'magically' spiritual that you could spend your whole life trying to figure it out, and miss making enlightenment by a mile, just as intended.

I see very clearly that this is one of those alternate NWO 'religions' they re-fluffed for the humans who got fed up with Christianity. If you are aware that the Jue-sah were the ex-high priests of Israel until they abandoned their people during the fall of Jerusalem back in like 70 AD or so, it isn't a huge step to see that this 'religion' comes straight out of the original Jewish 'religion' created to control their own humans. It isn't real; it's a decoy to lead people further from finding the god energy and themselves, and the path to real enlightenment. It's one and only purpose is to 'guide' people into the confines of false beliefs that keep us under their control, just as Christianity does.

The NWO bunch keep very busy trying to interfere with us accessing our true spiritual nature and identity, and over the millenia, they've gotten fairly good at it. There is always some little bit of truth in ALL the religions (and they've either created them or had a large hand in creating every single one of them) in there somewhere so your gut won't just out right reject it, but if you're really listening to your instincts, you should feel more than a bit suspicious.

Probably the best tactic would be to go from religion to religion and pull out the parts that 'click' for you... Think of it like the 7 blind men and the elephant. Each man thinks the part he is touching is what an elephant 'is' but while locally, that is true, overall, it isn't. So if you then take each piece from each religion and put it together for yourself, you most likely will have a much better idea of what the elephant aka true spirituality really looks like, than to take just the any one of those tiny pieces aka 'religions' as the whole and only truth.

edit on 13-3-2011 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

You completely misunderstand what I say... The spirits didn't have anything to do with the physical stuff; they just choose to reincarnate in what is most comfortable aka the subspecies of humans who were in service to them usually.

So when the aliens die, and inevitable get sucked into human bodies if they are anywhere near earth, they instinctively guide themselves as much as possible (quite a lot like white water rafting without any raft!) toward the newly created human bodies that are most familiar aka the humans with some of their DNA who they've been around.

Did I?

You said: 1) Aliens exist in human bodies 2) Most aliens of a specific race choose to live in human bodies of a specific ethnicity because the aliens prefer a certain type of physical appearance. This would clearly mean that Europe as a whole would be more greatly influenced by elves and likely adopt their ideals and values because there are more elven spirits living among their population. The same would be true for whatever type of aliens prefer Asian and African appearances.

You also pointed out that these different aliens do not get along with one another because they have different values and belief and that would then cause Europeans, African, and Asians to never like one another because of the alien influences that dominate each of their cultures.

No, I think I understood you quite clearly.

The differences in human DNA among the world's ethnicities are so minute when it comes to physical appearance that this idea that you are promoting hardly makes any sense at all. So what about all the mixed populations of the world, such as in the Middle East, Northern Africa, and Brazil? What about albinos in South Africa? Are you telling me the elves are drawn to them too? That albinos are evles that died in Africa and that's why these people are born with pale skin?

Plus, if blacks are the true humans (have no idea what you mean by that) then how would that affect the children of African and European biracial couples? I would love to hear your explanation on this one.
edit on 13-3-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaryStillToe
Did I?

You said: 1) Aliens exist in human bodies 2) Most aliens of a specific race choose to live in human bodies of a specific ethnicity because the aliens prefer a certain type of physical appearance. This would clearly mean that Europe as a whole would be more greatly influenced by elves and likely adopt their ideals and values because there are more elven spirits living among their population. The same would be true for whatever type of aliens prefer Asian and African appearances.

You also pointed out that these different aliens do not get along with one another because they have different values and belief and that would then cause Europeans, African, and Asians to never like one another because of the alien influences that dominate each of their cultures.

No, I think I understood you quite clearly.

The differences in human DNA among the world's ethnicities are so minute when it comes to physical appearance that this idea that you are promoting hardly makes any sense at all. So what about all the mixed populations of the world, such as in the Middle East, Northern Africa, and Brazil? What about albinos in South Africa? Are you telling me the elves are drawn to them too? That albinos are evles that died in Africa and that's why these people are born with pale skin?

Plus, if blacks are the true humans (have no idea what you mean by that) then how would that affect the children of African and European biracial couples? I would love to hear your explanation on this one.

I'm mostly talking about back when all this started. And No, aliens aren't in human bodies. We are all human, no matter where we started out. As far as each and every one of us knows, we are human, just like everyone else. I said EX-alien spirits in human bodies, actually. Big difference. Other than a sense of just not belonging here, and an instinctive set of what is 'right' for us, any ex-alien spirit in a human body is as human as anyone else.

And nowadays, the elves avoid dying anywhere near this place (and that is why most of them left as soon as they could) as does any alien with even an ounce of sense. The group coming in right now, the Indigos, are being dumped here by the tall skinny blue people all over the place, so they are reincarnating wherever, no genotype involved at all. It is also their first time in a human body and they really didn't have much clue about what they were in for and so didn't even know to aim themselves towards any particular place or genotype as most of the aliens who've been around humanity would.

But anyway, back then, the elves and other aliens didn't know they'd get sucked into a human body, prior to dying, until it actually happened. Then they couldn't remember it happened because we forget our past lives. I actually don't see them understanding this problem until Atlantis went down and a lot of elves lost their lives and ended up in human bodies because we reproduce so much faster than the elves. And the elven survivors could see clearly that the spirits in various human bodies were ex-elven colleagues, friends and family who of course had NO idea about their previous existence as elves.

And I mean the true humans aka the spirits originally from earth that were brought into sentience by what the greys were doing, are the Africans. Most of that genotype have earth-origin spirits. And yes, like I said, the primary Western Civilization value system is very similar to the Elves and the elder races, most of whom ended up reincarnating in the human bodies most similar to them there in Europe, because of the DNA added by the greys. And of course it's not a big difference in the DNA... the greys were adapting humans, not recreating them. Think of it like genetic plastic surgery, not something major like replacing organs or limbs.

And as for all that mixing of various genotypes, it should be quite interesting when we start making enlightenment because there will be a mixing of all the genetic psychic/energy working abilities of the various species, as the individual alien species would never allow to happen. I'm seeing that it will make us even more powerful than many of the aliens, much as a mutt is often more hardy and genetically superior to a pure breed dog. The original earth genotype was actually quite powerful, which is why the greys dampened those abilities to begin with. We kept getting into their experiments and projects using our own natural energy working abilities and making a mess of things

edit on 13-3-2011 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Thank you DRG, for your very interesting and informative post. I enjoyed learning about your point of view on human origins and destiny.

I just have one question for you: What does constantly seeing the number 1111 mean?
edit on 13/3/11 by wolfwood290 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
wow..that's all I can think of after reading all of this...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

No worries about not quoting my whole post. I usually tend to have long posts once I am engrossed in the topic at hand. Which, I am quickly becoming with this Racial Unconscious. So, don't worry, I can usually tell what aspect of my post you are referring to. I'll break this one down into sections, so you can reply section-by-section if that is easier to you. Now then, a reply to your reply.

In your first paragraph you state that the Elves are Indo-European, and Scandinavian deities. Essentially the Greek and the Norse pantheons. Which, according to mythological extrapolation, would make the E-l*th a rather petty, jealous, angry, bitter bunch of beings. The Greek pantheons are quite unstable. Uranus usurped by Cronos, who in turn is usurped by Zeus, who in turn cheats Hades out of land, and has sex with almost any being he can get his hands on. The pantheons of Greece are not exactly who I would want to be caught with.

Norse pantheons aren't that much better. Considering their deities see humanity as an insignificant aspect. They are more concerned with warring among themselves, imprisoning their elder races (the Vanir, et al), and bringing on Ragnarok the End Times. So, if, as you say, the E-l*th are the Indo-European and Scandinavian pantheons then I am rather glad that humans abandoned worship of them, and forced them to the brink of extinction. I would not want to be caught, stuck worshiping beings who are so hollow and empty.

Next, you state that the Star Peoples of Egypt (perhaps you've confused Egypt with Mesopotamia?) were not really into playing gods. Except... ancient Egypt holds the longest-lasting theocracy in the history of the planet. The non-god Star People were responsible for bringing into being nearly 300 separate divine beings from Mut, to Thoth, to Set, to Ra, to Sopedu, to Serqet, to Heket, and Horus. So many gods, in fact, that the Egyptian city-states were allowed to worship differing patron gods, while the Pharaoh still united the Upper (Set) and Lower (Horus) halves of Egypt by being the avatar of the gods.

In fact, the gods of your Indo-European E-l*th actually have their origins in Egyptian-Mesopotamian religious practices. Take Demeter and Persephone, for instance. According to Greek mythology Demeter was Persephone's mother, and she lost Persephone to Hades, who fell in love with her and tricked her into the Underworld. No one was able to bring her back, because holy decree forbid a shade of the Underworld from living on the Overworld. Persephone is released to Demeter for half of the year, bringing forth Spring and Summer every year.

Now, in the Akkadian myth called the "Descent of Ishtar" is about two deities: Ishtar and Dummuzi. Dummuzi is a vegetation god, an early outline for what would later become Christ. In this myth Dummuzi is killed and dragged down to the Underworld, ruled by Nergal and Ereshkigal. Ishtar pursues Dummuzi's body down through seven layers of existence, reclaims Dummuzi, and tries to leave. She finds it is forbidden though. So, a compromise is made: Dummuzi may be reborn, but he must die once a year and rejoin the Underworld. Exactly like Persephone's punishment.

In Egypt, the extremely popular myth of Osiris and Isis is the equivalent. With Osiris being killed by Set, scattered about, hunted down and rescued, but not completely, so that he rules both the Underworld and Upperworld. Again, causing seasonal changes among other things. In either case, Mesopotamian and Egyptian mythology—those godless people—predate your Indo-European E-l*th myths.

Clearly, Egyptian and Mesopotamian religious practices are rife with legitimate gods and goddesses of much more impact, and lasting effect then the Greek and Norse pantheons. It is exceptionally close-minded of you to assume that the peoples of Africa and the Middle East didn't experience the love of their Gods.

Your whole alteration of the human genome to create more powerful bodies is faulty, to, I must say. The process of Natural Selection, favoring the survival of the fittest, makes gene's and traits which are beneficial to the human race more progressive, aggressive, and standard. The weaker features: walking hunched over, smaller brains, inferior sight and smell, etc are all bred out of the gene pool as the species advances. These changes are not "genetically modified" alien blue-prints. They are evolutionary advancements.

The other flaw in your argument is that you categorize the human as a powerful, well-equipped being. This is hardly true. We have no thick fur to survive in the cold. We have no claws or beaks to crack open our food without additional tools. We cannot breathe beneath the water. Our appendages do not allow for flight. We have throw-back organs, called Vestigial, like the Appendix, Tonsils, and our Little Toe among others. The human body is quite a testament to imperfection.

That does not mean that we are not still the most advanced species. Only, our advancement is in frontal-lobe functioning. We think, reason, analyze, and breakdown things around us to come to a better understanding of our world, allowing us more adaptability. As a species, humans rise to greatness by our own merits, not because we've been engineered for greatness.

I would like to point out something that I think we both do agree on here. You state that "guilt and shame" are tools used by the N.W.O. to trap us in corners, keeping us in line with their seedy plots and plans. I agree wholeheartedly, to an extent. I do believe that religious and spiritual practices should not be guilt or shame based. I do not, however, believe that a N.W.O. is behind it all. Instead, it is simply debased men. The Church. Preachers. Monotheism. These type of institutions and belief-structures lead man to feel as if he is unworthy of God's graces.

I have always disagreed. It is their God who is unworthy of our worship.

Now, on to the spiritual aspects. Which is the crux of my questioning. I would like to preface this by asking that you do not talk condescendingly towards me. When it comes to the spiritual, you will find, that I have been studying the ways-and-means of reaching the God-energy for almost two decades now. I was raised to tune myself into both the Earth below, and the cosmos above.

My practice has always been eclectic in nature; borrowing from paganism, Qabalah, Buddhism, Kemetism, Hermetics, the Occult, new-age gnosticism, and much, much more. So, yes, I have been learning my own interpersonal truth by combining all of the blind men's descriptions.

The concept you are discussing, it is called the noumena. It states that "god" is an ethereal, amorphous existence of which all existence is merely incomplete, obscured reflections.

The Tree. We come to it at last. And, in this regard, I must say I am completely let down by your lack of insight, understanding, or comprehension of even the existent Tree of Life. You falsely assert that a Cabal, is just like the Kaballah, or the Qabala. When in truth, the practices of Qabalism are really just studies of secret, hidden, and guarded means of connecting with the Godhead. Which is, in fact, the same God-energy you frequently discuss.

The New Tree, as it unfolds, is a blue-print for bringing the Old Gods back into prominence. As the Christian faith loses its stronghold there are more and more people seeking consolation in spiritual, pagan, and mystical means. The New Tree is an unfolding answer to those calls.

It bothers me that the Racial Unconscious, amalgamated by these races which seemingly want the best for us, would lack any information on the project we are undertaking to reconnect with them. It is as if they are no longer listening to us, or observing our progress as we reach to the skies in an attempt to communicate with them.

Maybe one day your Racial Unconscious will be cleansed, and the real light of the spiritual realm will bask over, through, and within you.

Alech Hai

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 13/3/11 by Wandering Scribe because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Lots of info to process from your post.. I have to go live real life today though, so I won't have the time to answer. Just letting you know...
And just a quick response to that first bit.. oh yah, the elven attitude went downhill pretty quick after they got trapped here. They were angry, bitter and all the things you said plus a lot of them blamed humanity for that entrapment aka the destuction and sinking of Atlantis. There were individual elves who were kindly disposed towards humanity and would help some humans out (usually an ex elven relative or friend though), but you are right, overall they were much more interested in whacking on each other...mostly because they couldn't do their usual escape to another planet thing to avoid that whole power trip/ego thing kicking in. Part of why the elves have sooo many 'vacation' worlds... they know they're vulnerable to it and do their best to manage it.

edit on 13-3-2011 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolfwood290
Thank you DRG, for your very interesting and informative post. I enjoyed learning about your point of view on human origins and destiny.

I just have one question for you: What does constantly seeing the number 1111 mean?
edit on 13/3/11 by wolfwood290 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for your kindly words, wolfwood! I just am saying what I see though; of course, as with all things, what I talk about is what sense I make of what I see.. therefore just my opinion of it. Others do see things similarly.. every now and again I read something that tells me my access isn't the only one, by any means. I do think, perhaps, I am fairly unique in my awareness of the source of information.

I'll ponder that 1111 thing for you too.. see what rolls out for me.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join