It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The E-l*th are real.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This thread is the most engaging thread I have read for awhile. I am now realizing that I am ignorant when it comes to my own spirtuality. The world is certaintly very complicated, and reading a high school world history book is not going to even come close to what has happened over the history of the world. Elves, I never would have imagined it.

I am really interested in the whole shaman thing. Could you U2U me with more information about that? I want to find out more about myself spirtualy, but I don't really know where to start.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by summerdreary
This thread is the most engaging thread I have read for awhile. I am now realizing that I am ignorant when it comes to my own spirtuality. The world is certaintly very complicated, and reading a high school world history book is not going to even come close to what has happened over the history of the world. Elves, I never would have imagined it.

I am really interested in the whole shaman thing. Could you U2U me with more information about that? I want to find out more about myself spirtualy, but I don't really know where to start.

Thanks for the kindly words, summerdreary! Yes, the world has many levels, a lot of which the NWO bunch would so rather we didn't know about!

The high school 'history' book is really just a compilation of the propaganda the NWO wants us to believe happened. Some of it did, of course, but if you remember the winner writes history, you can maybe get a hint of how things weren't as neat and tidy as they want us to believe.

And yah, elves are quite real. The archangels are really the high elves that chose to stay behind after the rescue ships got here back at the turn from BC to AD. That is why sometimes prayers to the archangels get answered. They listen to us; I think they tend to listen mostly to those humans who have ex-elven spirits. Sorta like looking out for retarded Uncle Joe, you know? But they can hear all of us if they choose. We aren't voiceless on the spiritual realm level; we just can't hear the replies very well, and if we do, we tend to think it is our imagination.

And the shaman journey stuff involves finding someone who's focus is more in teaching the native american spirituality, since it is one of their modalities. My best recommendation would be to seek out your local metaphysical book store or crystal/gem type shop and see if they know of any such practitioners in the area. Or perhaps the phone book? My teacher who was only half native american, was trained by a Sioux (I think, maybe Cherokee) elder who didn't want the traditions to be lost.

The actual process isn't that complicated though. The teacher usually explains how the journey works, what you need to do, and such, then beats the drum to keep you connected to the 'here and now' while you do the journey and then brings you back at the end. It really is more of a form of hypnosis than anything, from my perspective.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Brilliant! Fascinating! Marvelous!! Well the list could go on and on, but I think you get the idea DRG =o)

Finally something interesting on this website, that doesn't involve people yelling and dividing amongst each other, and that also subsequently gives me a braoder perspective. It is a sort of drug (in a sense)for me, and it is incredibly uplifting and informative. So much of what I read and see is very redundant and recycled now, so I have spent less and less time sifting through things, and much less time actually finding anything that is different. Needless to say, in most of your threads, my vibration speeds up, as I slip into higher state of concioussness while reading.

Now, on to my first question: What is your perspective on Alex Collier, and the information he has brought forth? He mentions numerous times that we are very unique here on this planet, due to our ET Lineage (Among many other fascinating things). Will start with this for now!

Thank you for your time as always.

Be In Peace

EDIT: Don't intend for this to be too off-topic. Just very curious as to where his info fits into all of this.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Asmus]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

I would like to thank you Dragongirlrider for this information. I think we can all say that it is fascinating. Since I was a child I had clear memory of unicorns, el folk, dragons and many others. What I couldn't understand was why this world seemed vacant of them all. At the age of 5 I had gnomish folk coming to spend time with me daily. I know it sounds insane but this continued until I was 9 years old at which time they said that I was loosing the connection because the world was creeping in. I recall the very wee L folk as well.

I was upset to discover that no one else knew of their existence or what the dickens I was even talking about. I grew up seeing a lot of things that are real but many can't see. As the world crept in, other things stepped in their absence. It became a new level of phenomenon.

There is always a price for knowledge and it usually results in isolation according to the way this world works. It's truly sad.

I remember feeling like an entire world left me when they could no longer connect with me.

As per the dragons.........what I remember in my soul from the time I was a child is that they were fiercely intelligent, powerful and many lived by their own code. Also it wasn't anyone who could be their rider's. They had to agree and there had to be a connection. Quite fascinating beings. I recall a huge war amongst them. They split into factions and nearly killed their entire race. They are powerful fighters and do not know the meaning of defeat. They will fight to the bitter death and not even consider fleeing to save their hyde.

The strange part is that they tried living in this world and like it here. It was here in this world thousands of years ago that the battle took place between them that nearly killed them all. At this time, humans were seeking to do the same to them. The alliance between man and dragon was ending and a new reality was stepping into this world.

These memories have always been very clear in my being since I was a child. So much so that I recall searching for them when I was 4 years old not realizing that I was in this world at this time and confusing my memories and knowledge.

As crazy as this must sound to many, I just want to say that I had these memories before I had time to experience life's nature vs nurture experience. Also there are far more things that we have experienced that we can't explain or understand, yet we have experienced them. There is a veil over this world that prevents the majority of the population from seeing what is truly there.

Well I would love to hear more and again I thank you for sharing. It's brilliant.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asmus
Brilliant! Fascinating! Marvelous!! Well the list could go on and on, but I think you get the idea DRG =o)

Finally something interesting on this website, that doesn't involve people yelling and dividing amongst each other, and that also subsequently gives me a braoder perspective. It is a sort of drug (in a sense)for me, and it is incredibly uplifting and informative. So much of what I read and see is very redundant and recycled now, so I have spent less and less time sifting through things, and much less time actually finding anything that is different. Needless to say, in most of your threads, my vibration speeds up, as I slip into higher state of concioussness while reading.

Now, on to my first question: What is your perspective on Alex Collier, and the information he has brought forth? He mentions numerous times that we are very unique here on this planet, due to our ET Lineage (Among many other fascinating things). Will start with this for now!

Thank you for your time as always.

Be In Peace

EDIT: Don't intend for this to be too off-topic. Just very curious as to where his info fits into all of this.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Asmus]

Wow, Asmus! That all is so exceedingly kind of you to say! I must admit that I am very glad you feel that way. Sometimes sharing this information is hard, because it is so poorly received by so many! Your acceptance and appreciation is like a cool balm on my spirit... *sigh* Thank you.

It is very much my intention to let people know that all the gloom and doom 'forcasts' and 'visions' are NWO constructs designed to weaken and emotionally disarm us. Really, what I see is that we, as a species, is doing far better than the NWO was expecting or wants us to. That is why we are hearing more and more doom and gloom. They are afraid of us, really.

I hadn't heard of that fellow before you mentioned him, and haven't heard what he has been told. What little I scanned just now tells me he is dealing with the blues, obviously. I have also heard people say that the blues are the pleadians in other contact situations.

But where ever they are from, the blues are not our friends. They are here only to bring the NWO to their knees and destroy them if possible. And although they use us, they don't really like us either. It is just that they hate the Jue-sah beyond life itself. The feud is so old I don't think even they remember what actually happened. But since it is the blues, I would be very leery of what they are telling him, for sure.

But yes, we are unique, for sure, and it is due, to some part, that we have various alien DNA in us, which the greys did to make us more suitable to be around the various aliens that were here before Atlantis went down.

And that 'slipping into a higher vibration' thing? I suspect you are following my energy path into the spirit realm. The vibration out there is definitely higher and I did something similar with my ex husband when he is accessing the spirit realm as well. It was much easier to do so that way; it kinda gave me a place to start.

Now that I have that direct line into the racial unconscious, it is as easy for me to do it by myself as around him, which is good cuz he is busy with his new wife, and doesn't do much of this stuff anymore.
But then he is an ex-grey and even though he was one of their highest level leaders (one of the original 12 crystal keepers of Atlantis), he still is pretty co-dependant, and if the person he is with isn't interested in something he is, he will just put it aside. That is a typical grey challenge in their path to enlightenment.

And this isn't too off topic since the blues are real too! *lol*

[edit on 6-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

I would like to thank you Dragongirlrider for this information. I think we can all say that it is fascinating. Since I was a child I had clear memory of unicorns, el folk, dragons and many others. What I couldn't understand was why this world seemed vacant of them all. At the age of 5 I had gnomish folk coming to spend time with me daily. I know it sounds insane but this continued until I was 9 years old at which time they said that I was loosing the connection because the world was creeping in. I recall the very wee L folk as well.

Oh.. this kind of knowingness is exactly what I am talking about. Those who are connected to the racial unconscious see those beings also. And children can connect far more easily than we adults because they don't have all of the NWO propaganda telling them they shouldn't or can't.

I was upset to discover that no one else knew of their existence or what the dickens I was even talking about. I grew up seeing a lot of things that are real but many can't see. As the world crept in, other things stepped in their absence. It became a new level of phenomenon.

There is always a price for knowledge and it usually results in isolation according to the way this world works. It's truly sad.

I remember feeling like an entire world left me when they could no longer connect with me.

Yes it is very sad to realize so many humans are kept so blind both psychically and mentally to the reality of other species of aliens, especially those folks we know as mythological. They are very cool beings! Of course, ex-unicorns are kinda self-rightous as humans, I've found. *lol* And it would have been a huge loss when they stopped communicating.

You might try now reestablishing that connection by relaxing, surrounding yourself with protective energy/light and then float up to the spirit realm and put out a call. You might ask for Archangel Michael. He is a high elf, and should be able to talk to you there. Just let go of the idea that this is your 'imagination' and go with it. You will be surprised by what happens, I think. It only feels like our imagination because it is a right brain connection which is where our imagination resides also.

As per the dragons.........what I remember in my soul from the time I was a child is that they were fiercely intelligent, powerful and many lived by their own code. Also it wasn't anyone who could be their rider's. They had to agree and there had to be a connection. Quite fascinating beings. I recall a huge war amongst them. They split into factions and nearly killed their entire race. They are powerful fighters and do not know the meaning of defeat. They will fight to the bitter death and not even consider fleeing to save their hyde.

Oh yah. Fierce and independent and actually a bit more powerful than the elves although not nearly as sophisticated. They were predators; group work was always risky. Too much instinct against too many dragons in one place; that 'overfeeding the local food supply and everybody starving' thing, so it always was a fine balance, even in my pod of 6. My dragon didn't talk about that war between the dragons much, but he did mention it. Dragons do have a problem with ego, and you get a bunch of them together, it can get ugly.

But a dragon give up? Never. I still have to rein myself back sometimes, cuz once I get my teeth into something I just hate to let go. My people were predators too, so our way of being was very similar to the dragons. Part of why the dragons chose us to be their riders. They were grooming us to be the next generation of dragons. And of course the dragons knew they reincarnated so 'to the death' would be resorted to if needed to make the point they wanted to make.

The strange part is that they tried living in this world and like it here. It was here in this world thousands of years ago that the battle took place between them that nearly killed them all. At this time, humans were seeking to do the same to them. The alliance between man and dragon was ending and a new reality was stepping into this world.

These memories have always been very clear in my being since I was a child. So much so that I recall searching for them when I was 4 years old not realizing that I was in this world at this time and confusing my memories and knowledge.

I am guessing you were one of the elder races, like a elf perhaps. That battle was between the elves and dragons, not humans since we weren't sentient yet. Since elves aren't that different from humans, unless you were really paying attention, you probably wouldn't have noticed.

The elves hated the dragons and vice versa and the war was because the elves did NOT want dragons on their world and the dragons were pretty determined to live here. As you say, this is a lovely world. I think the elves let them have a small corner, but knowing dragons as I do, that wasn't enough, and then the fight was on. It was before my time though. I think my dragon Pythos, told me the story many times though. So, your memory of the event would be different that mine, I think, since mine came thru a dragon.

By the time I was a dragon rider, the war was over and the Elves pretty much ran the place. I remember Pythos and I were allowed to come to earth once to do something for the greys, but we were very carefully watched and not allowed to stay past our allotted time.

As crazy as this must sound to many, I just want to say that I had these memories before I had time to experience life's nature vs nurture experience. Also there are far more things that we have experienced that we can't explain or understand, yet we have experienced them. There is a veil over this world that prevents the majority of the population from seeing what is truly there.

Well I would love to hear more and again I thank you for sharing. It's brilliant.

No, no! Doesn't sound crazy to me at all! I think you are very well connected to the racial/collective unconscious, and most likely were a fairly important entity from the elder races. That is why the fairies and such were keeping an eye on you and trying to help you. It would be cool to do a past life regression with you to see who you were. My guess is you were probably one of the elven royalty that was killed in the destruction of Atlantis. The other elves still miss you all and do what they can to stay informed about your lives, even as humans.

And the 'veil' is actually a block put on our psychic awareness and abilities by the greys back at the beginning of human sentience. Forgetting past lives helped the greys keep their ex-grey spirits in human bodies to be happier in their human lives, because they couldn't remember the 'bliss' state their hive mind had, which they did instead of sleep. From all I can tell, that state is a lot like an opiate high, which would explain why that is the drug of choice in the east.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
As per Collier. The term he uses to describe them are "Andromedans" But if you really sift through his written material, they are actually called Zeneteans, (sp?)

Typically around 5-8 ft tall. The one he connects with is around 450lbs, like a greek god he says.

He says they are actually very skeptical of the pleidians because they have a lot of karmic history here, and they have done some not so pleasant things to us in the past, and some of them are still "rogue" and not all to be trusted.

Apparently, their council with different planetary races, didn't all really agree on coming here to assist us, for many different reasons. But they realized for the whole, something had to be done, and so decided to assist us. Primarily because they know we've been screwed with so much, and they themselves are getting fed up with the manipulation, but say ultimately we need to do the work ourselves, and if mentoring is asked for they would help mentor us, not babysit us.

He said he had met another being once with them that was from Sirius A I believe, that was also benevolant. (Apparently they have very bad breath!)

I don't know if you are able to do any uploading/downloading with this, but hopefully that helps shed some more light onto it! I spent years researching him and is one of the only contactees I've ever trusted.

He makes it clear many times, that they are just one race, and it is just their perspective, they are by no means gods or know everything. In fact, they aren't even that much farther along than us.

Ok wayyyy of subject! Argh!

My next question would be: What do you see/feel coming down the line in immediate future, particularly the rest of this year and 2010. Personally, the new energy we are wading through now to me is immense, and things are changing so fast I have to sit back and clear my mind so I can keep up with and handle it all.

I've changed more in the past week than I have in the past month, and more in the past month than I have in the past few months, etc. It does seem to be very exponential.

Also, I am curious as to another thing: How quickly do you percieve Karma coming into effect for us now? It also seems to be speeding up.

Thank you again for sharing with us!

Be In Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

You have given me much to ponder DRG, many of the dots are coming together. I have always felt that this incarnation is nearly unbearable. I have felt alien in my own earth body and for those that don't understand this, I can explain.

I have memory of my former life and it's immortal qualities. When I came here, it was difficult from the moment I entered this body. This body and gravity feels so heavy and inefficient. I remember only eating for pleasure but rather drinking a substance that allowed my body it's full capacity of strength for weeks at a time. I remember being able to practically do anything with my mind. I remember that I spoke largely through telepathy, but when I did use words our language was powerful and almost musical. Few words were needed to manifest things and alter the energy around us.

I remember an absolute beauty and splendour that was utterly inspiring to the soul. What ever we built was magnificent and fed the soul directly.

I remember communing with animals on land and in sea. I remember we did not kill animals or eat of their sentient flesh. I remember much.......and have had to find a way to exist in this world in the prison of this body and in the prison of the memories of a forgotten yet unequivocally beautiful world. And because of this there is a sadness that I carry, yet I know that I must find a way to accept the here and now and find too a way to reach that which I must.

To this day I have to be careful of what I say or command. If I command something, no matter how terrible it always happens just as I speak it. So I have learned in life to hold myself back from any type of anger that would push me to do this. It's been like this since I was a child and I have been warned from psychics throughout my life. Every other ability seems dormant however. I know and feel them and always have but they only come out unconsciously, as though I cannot harness them.

As for the royalty lineage of old, there is quite the story there to tell. People often comment that to this day when they meet me. They often say they feel like I'm of royal kin but not in an egocentric way, just in what they pick up because I'm rather down to earth. I see pain and imbalance so the issue of ego is mute in my world. I have always believed that the responsibility of a royal lineage is to serve the people with justice and truth. Remove suffering, disease and starvation. Be a keeper of the world you are guarding and caring for and adhere to the highest code of existence.

But I do have to fight the urge to melt in the waters of the sea and forget this entire existence I find myself in. Perhaps if I did not retain so much memory this incarnation would be easier for me. But, I remember a great deal and I struggle in this body. I'm not used to the aches and pains and all eating a million times a day not to mention everything else. This must be for a purpose. ?

Is it common for people who are like this to feel like they are not permitted to commit suicide? I have always wondered about that because I have always felt that regardless how bad I want to leave this world, I cannot take that route.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asmus
As per Collier. The term he uses to describe them are "Andromedans" But if you really sift through his written material, they are actually called Zeneteans, (sp?)

That is what I have heard the greys called. Or something similar.

Typically around 5-8 ft tall. The one he connects with is around 450lbs, like a greek god he says.

Wow, at 5'8", 450 lbs would be exceedingly heavy! *lol* I can see the demons weighing that because they are silia based, instead of carbon based as life in this dimension is. But a blue? They are normally very tall and skinny, maybe up at 7' ish.

He says they are actually very skeptical of the pleidians because they have a lot of karmic history here, and they have done some not so pleasant things to us in the past, and some of them are still "rogue" and not all to be trusted.

Hum.. if these people he is dealing with are blue skinned, then they too are the pleadians. I really don't see any other 'blue-skinned' aliens out there. These jokers aren't above making up a new spiel to try to trick us some more, since some of us are catching on to their misuse of us against the Jue-sah. *shakes head*

Apparently, their council with different planetary races, didn't all really agree on coming here to assist us, for many different reasons. But they realized for the whole, something had to be done, and so decided to assist us. Primarily because they know we've been screwed with so much, and they themselves are getting fed up with the manipulation, but say ultimately we need to do the work ourselves, and if mentoring is asked for they would help mentor us, not babysit us.

And for sure that whole 'federation'/council thing is a lot of wishful thinking on their part. The various aliens absolutely don't get along well enough to work together given any choice at all. Just look at how poorly we humans do that sort of thing, and take it back to the spirit origins. We are a micro-example of the bigger group of aliens, because we have all the species in our racial unconscious.

The Jue-sah tricked the dracs into working for them by giving them protection against us humans, and they hire the demons to work for them too, but it is very much a "I'm the boss and you will do what I tell you to" thing.

What i have seen is the indigos are using the 'federation' thing to try to get a foot in the door for their plan to take over the world. Now, granted, they would be much more benevolent than the NWO bunch, but trying to rule humanity is a doomed endeavor, at best. None of us humans can agree on what a one world government should look like, so other than brute force, I am quite sure there will never be one, indigo or NWO.

And other aliens are jumping on the band wagon because they see how well it is working for the indigos. We humans so desperately want to believe that there is someone out there to help us, we will jump at any chance to 'believe' there is. So many people don't have any idea how truly powerful the human race is. We actually don't need any help.

Most of the aliens are kinda hoping that the NWO succeeds and we don't make enlightenment because of how scary we seem. But they don't really understand that making enlightenment will change the way we humans do business. You can't live in the dark and be light. Just doesn't work. So those humans who are still too dark aka bad behavior prone, won't be able to stay in the light/spirit bodies. Only those of us who are whole and healed will be able to.

I don't know if you are able to do any uploading/downloading with this, but hopefully that helps shed some more light onto it! I spent years researching him and is one of the only contactees I've ever trusted.

Well, he is definitely a contactee, from what I see, but I still think he is being fed information that isn't true to once again try to manipulate and use us humans in the blue's ongoing war against the Jue-sah.

He makes it clear many times, that they are just one race, and it is just their perspective, they are by no means gods or know everything. In fact, they aren't even that much farther along than us.

Actually that is true for most of the aliens out there. The biggest difference I see is that they can access the spirit realm level of stuff that we are blocked to. It is normal to do all the psychic things some of us humans can do on occasion, for every other alien species but us. It actually has made us more spiritually advanced than most of them because we have to work so hard just to get to that level of awareness.

Ok wayyyy of subject! Argh!

My next question would be: What do you see/feel coming down the line in immediate future, particularly the rest of this year and 2010. Personally, the new energy we are wading through now to me is immense, and things are changing so fast I have to sit back and clear my mind so I can keep up with and handle it all.

I've changed more in the past week than I have in the past month, and more in the past month than I have in the past few months, etc. It does seem to be very exponential.

I'm not sure what you mean by change. I've noticed more people are seeming more open to thinking outside the box lately, but I would be interested to know how this is manifesting for you.

What's coming? The strongest future I see out there has some rough patches in it, more NWO created stuff, but I also see a lot of what they are trying to do to scare and kill us is failing, in part because more of us are starting to manifest personal safety for ourselves and loved ones and connecting to those others who are doing the same.

Also the elves/archangels are intervening with things like nuclear stuff, because they don't want the planet ruined any more than we do.

Also, I am curious as to another thing: How quickly do you percieve Karma coming into effect for us now? It also seems to be speeding up.

I think the more you are aware of it, the more quickly it manifests. So, my recommendation is don't kill anyone. *lol*

Thank you again for sharing with us!

Be In Peace

You are most welcome. The futures are all rather fuzzy and vibrating and changing, but the most predominant one stays fairly consistent. We will prevail over the NWO bunch, they will be sent back in time, and we will make full enlightenment, a huge galactic event.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You have given me much to ponder DRG, many of the dots are coming together. I have always felt that this incarnation is nearly unbearable. I have felt alien in my own earth body and for those that don't understand this, I can explain.

I have memory of my former life and it's immortal qualities. When I came here, it was difficult from the moment I entered this body. This body and gravity feels so heavy and inefficient. I remember only eating for pleasure but rather drinking a substance that allowed my body it's full capacity of strength for weeks at a time. I remember being able to practically do anything with my mind. I remember that I spoke largely through telepathy, but when I did use words our language was powerful and almost musical. Few words were needed to manifest things and alter the energy around us.

I remember an absolute beauty and splendour that was utterly inspiring to the soul. What ever we built was magnificent and fed the soul directly.

I remember communing with animals on land and in sea. I remember we did not kill animals or eat of their sentient flesh. I remember much.......and have had to find a way to exist in this world in the prison of this body and in the prison of the memories of a forgotten yet unequivocally beautiful world. And because of this there is a sadness that I carry, yet I know that I must find a way to accept the here and now and find too a way to reach that which I must.

To this day I have to be careful of what I say or command. If I command something, no matter how terrible it always happens just as I speak it. So I have learned in life to hold myself back from any type of anger that would push me to do this. It's been like this since I was a child and I have been warned from psychics throughout my life. Every other ability seems dormant however. I know and feel them and always have but they only come out unconsciously, as though I cannot harness them.

As for the royalty lineage of old, there is quite the story there to tell. People often comment that to this day when they meet me. They often say they feel like I'm of royal kin but not in an egocentric way, just in what they pick up because I'm rather down to earth. I see pain and imbalance so the issue of ego is mute in my world. I have always believed that the responsibility of a royal lineage is to serve the people with justice and truth. Remove suffering, disease and starvation. Be a keeper of the world you are guarding and caring for and adhere to the highest code of existence.

But I do have to fight the urge to melt in the waters of the sea and forget this entire existence I find myself in. Perhaps if I did not retain so much memory this incarnation would be easier for me. But, I remember a great deal and I struggle in this body. I'm not used to the aches and pains and all eating a million times a day not to mention everything else. This must be for a purpose. ?

Is it common for people who are like this to feel like they are not permitted to commit suicide? I have always wondered about that because I have always felt that regardless how bad I want to leave this world, I cannot take that route.

Sounds like you were a High elf to me. That code of leadership is definitely elven, and is why they aren't into world domination. It just takes too much freakin' time and energy with little to no reward for doing so. I think other than rule themselves, the elves pretty much leave ruling to those who should be doing it, aka the people themselves.

Plus yes, they loved beauty and splendor. We can't even imagine how beautiful Atlantis was because it was mostly built by the elves. They did 'magic' like we breath. It is instinctive and rich. Plus some of the other elder races were with the elves because of the beauty they could create in various mediums, like the fairies and gnomes. Both could do amazing things; the fairies with making things beautiful and sparkley, the gnomes with plants and gardens.

And manifesting aka making things happen is at an all time high now, with the energy level rising as it is. And as an ex-high elf, you would have been a powerhouse for that sort of thing to begin with.

So, here you are now, a human. I have always thought although it wasn't right to deprive us of our past life memories, there were times when it probably was a great kindness, especially if you were one of the elder races like the elves and unicorns. It was a huge loss to end up human. I feel badly for you in that you do remember. But the upside is that you can now make enlightenment. NO other species, elves included, are going to be able to do that, and once we can access our true human psychic potential we are going to out gun even the elves.

And suicide really doesn't help. You just keep coming back and doing it again. Been there, did that. So might as well face it now, instead of having to go thru that whole baby/child phase where you have no power and are wayyyyyy too vulnerable.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Very well put DGR, I couldn't even bear the idea of having to come and do this all again. Might as well hang in there and just go with the ride. In the mean time I pray that I do that which I am supposed to do, what ever that might be.

I think we are all in the same boat. Each one of us hopes that in the end we did what we needed to do. There is peace in that.

Thank you for bringing all this forward. It is truly appreciated.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Very well put DGR, I couldn't even bear the idea of having to come and do this all again. Might as well hang in there and just go with the ride. In the mean time I pray that I do that which I am supposed to do, what ever that might be.

I think we are all in the same boat. Each one of us hopes that in the end we did what we needed to do. There is peace in that.

Thank you for bringing all this forward. It is truly appreciated.

You are quite welcome, Egyptia!

I was thinking, since you can manifest so powerfully, it would be really helpful for humanity if you were to manifest that all plans for world domination fail and fail completely and that humanity is safe from the ravages of any natural or man-made disasters, with whoever is behind such attempts having the karma come back on them quickly and unavoidably.

Of course it is always good to manifest that you, your loved ones and the things you value are safe from harm, loss, and death/destruction. but you can take it a step further by reaching out spiritually and making a connection to any other person manifesting that as well. With your help, we can create a huge safety net.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

Hey, Asmus,

I am sorry if my info didn't match up with what you think about Collier.
It sounds like you are rather fond of his stuff.

But I did do a bit more research out in the spirit realm the other night, looked for more about this Collier information. I found him sitting hunched over a desk and there was a group of blues standing a bit away and mostly behind him with one blue, the mutant you described, standing by the desk.

I don't know if he was giving information to Collier, but when I asked archangel Michael to help me understand what was going on here, he came in and all the other blues started bowing and backing away when he told them to leave; all except that mutant. It was like he couldn't leave. I think if he fails, the blues will kill him because they are as intolerant of differences as most of the other aliens. Humanity is actually the most tolerant of difference, obviously, since we don't have any choice about it! *lol*

So obviously the hand behind the Collier contacts is blue. Oh they can appear nice; and helpful. But just like a woman letting a rapist help her carry her groceries into her apartment, it isn't a good idea to accept their help. When they end up human, they end up Arab. And there is a reason that there are sayings about Arab horse traders. They always make sure that they get the advantage (which is why it pissed them off so much that the Jue-sah got one over on them).

So my advice to Collier is DO NOT accept their help without reading the fine fine print, and for sure he should scrutinize anything they say but more importantly what they DON'T say. They won't out right lie, but lies of omission are just part of doing business for them.

And for goodness sake, I would ask him to make sure he knows what the price is for their help. It most likely will be WAY too high, but if you don't ask, then they can get away with it. I would tell him, don't commit humanity to a service with a price tag we can't or wouldn't want to afford to pay.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

How long do you meditate before your aware of the spiritual plane?

As for the E-l*th their story is unfortunate, but bless their hearts for helping those who are less fortunate then they are, Ill have to remember to thank them personally.

Would you happen to have the translations for Earth and Atlantis from their native tongue?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Codazzle

How long do you meditate before your aware of the spiritual plane?

As for the E-l*th their story is unfortunate, but bless their hearts for helping those who are less fortunate then they are, Ill have to remember to thank them personally.

Would you happen to have the translations for Earth and Atlantis from their native tongue?

Hey Codazzle,
I am pretty much aware of the spirit realm all the time now, but for doing more intensive work, I generally will relax and visualize going there for a couple minutes.

Yah, the El-*th who die and become human definitely suffer if they remember that they were elves, obviously. And those who are still elves, since they are essentially immortal other than getting killed, remember their loved ones and miss them greatly. I think many are hoping once we make enlightenment, their loved ones will return to being elves, versus go on to whatever else we humans are evolving towards along the path of enlightenment.

And sorry, no I don't have the elven words for earth and Atlantis. Like I've mentioned, that is the very sort of information that gets lost in it's trip thru the racial unconscious into my right brain, then my unconscious and then into my left brain and into my conscious awareness.

And it was the greys, out on the spirit realm that actually told me the El-*th name as well as the Jue-sah. I can ask them when next I see them out there, what the names for these places are in elven language. I am not sure they would necessarily know though, since they have their own names for both of those places.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
May I ask how exactly you got this information?

How do you connect in with the 4th dimension to get these messages?

Please don't say it's drugs or imagination. Out of the two, drugs would make the most sense, but that kind of discussion is not aloud on this board.

What exactly is it, that allows you to communicate with or see into the 4th dimension?

You say you use drums etc, but is there any drug the shaman will give you to actually start the process? I don't see how drums alone could have you communicate with the 4th dimension.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by FouL-LiveR]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FouL-LiveR
May I ask how exactly you got this information?

How do you connect in with the 4th dimension to get these messages?

Please don't say it's drugs or imagination. Out of the two, drugs would make the most sense, but that kind of discussion is not aloud on this board.

What exactly is it, that allows you to communicate with or see into the 4th dimension?

I discuss how I got this connection at the beginning of the thread. I am not, however, connecting to a different dimension when I do this, merely to a higher level of awareness. And I haven't ever done any drugs but alcohol along the way, and won't start doing them now.

And one thing to realize is that our connection (and each and every one of us has one) is thru our right brain where our imagination resides as well. If you aren't aware of the difference, much of what is coming thru that connection may be mistaken for 'imagination', when in fact it isn't. It is a good thing to learn to distiguish between.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

You say you use drums etc, but is there any drug the shaman will give you to actually start the process? I don't see how drums alone could have you communicate with the 4th dimension.

I had a woman help me with the shaman journey; she was the one beating the drum for us.
There were about 5 of us doing this. If you do some research on the shamanic journey, you should see there is a whole process involved with making that connection; which she helped guide us thru.

And you don't need drugs.. really it is just helping you learn to distinguish between your connection to the racial/collective unconscious and your imagination.

As always I would recommend finding someone local who is versed in the native American spirituality and see if they facilitate the journeys or know someone who does.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
How to distinguish between imagination and real messages?

What exactly do you do to filter out what is real, and what is simply imagination.

To me it just sounds like your writing a fantasy story, which I use to do all the time. It was pure imagination, how do you distinguish between what is imagination and what is real?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

How to distinguish between imagination and real messages?

What exactly do you do to filter out what is real, and what is simply imagination.

To me it just sounds like your writing a fantasy story, which I use to do all the time. It was pure imagination, how do you distinguish between what is imagination and what is real?

Well, I suppose I could be fantasizing, except I am not that clever! *lol* Really, all of this is what I am seeing, no work involved. I just watch, and it unfolds.

And as I said, taking a shaman journey is one of the better ways to start getting a feel for the difference. It is hard to explain the 'how' though. There is just the gut level 'knowingness' that tells me when I am making it up or actually geting info from the spirit realm or racial unconscious. I am not sure how else to learn to differentiate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join