It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The E-l*th are real.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by csinvis
Interesting to the say the least

If it gets you to thinking in different, maybe new ways, if it makes you just a bit more aware that maybe there is a possibility that you could be living in a 'belief' box of the NWO's making, then it's worth sharing what I see. I do take a LOT of flack for it, I assure you.

Not here so much, on my own threads, but over on other ones where many of them seem to have spin control flunkies assigned to them. And each individual spin controller never comes to any other thread I post on, but they will keep on posting time after time the same old 'proof' that what I'm saying is all made up or whatever on that particular thread.

It's kinda weird, really. Because they all use similar tactics to shame, humiliate and/or belittle. IF that doesn't work, then they start with the trying to prove I'm crazy. IF that doesn't work, then they just keep pounding on how I can't 'prove' any of what I say, never of course saying what exactly would prove any of it to their satisfaction. Ah well, part of the risks of living outside the NWO spun box... knowing the NWO bunch as I experience them in the racial unconscious, I wasn't surprised. In fact, I'm a bit amazed they haven't got me banned. I've seen people kicked off of here that I would consider much less out there and not nearly as confrontive as me.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
What i find interesting in all of this is that a lot of what has been claimed in this thread has a lot of relation to the Terra Papers, although a completely different outlook, some of it can relate to itself, it intrests me much, both claim of beings who see our world as a "Paradise Planet" although the Terra Papers are kind of "out there" i have researched a lot of it, and shockingly A LOT of it adds up, both creepy and eye opening.

If you haven't read the Terra Papers DRG i recommend it, you might be able to relate a lot of the claims to yours.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

The problem with claims that ancient mythology, like the Bible, being altered is this: the council of Nicaea exists for the sole purpose of putting together a Bible, which has then met many, many revisions over the years as the people change their opinions on the meaning of the scriptures in question. Ancient mythology, however, is carved right into the very clay tablets, and rocks on which we are still reading it from. The cuneiform clay tablets of the Mesopotamian peoples, and the temple walls of the Egyptian peoples have not been altered by the N.W.O. They are right there, go ahead and take a vacation and go read them yourself. Nice try, but without evidence that the translations made by historians are different from the actual writings, your arguments holds no water.

The winners only write modern history, as they win it over. However, the losses are also recorded down to. Events like 9/11, Pearl Harbor, D-Day and the like are not "missing" from American history. Our horrors, like our victories, are written in our records. Some people do attempt to fool the masses into believing obviously erroneous material (Holocaust deniers, Neo-Nazi supporters, etc). These groups are fringe movements though, and not at all representative of the masses. Please provide some evidence that ancient mythological history is a giant cover-up conducted by the N.W.O.

Unfortunately, your postulations on the E-l*th being a race of beings timeless and powerful is purely speculation. Elves, according to history and mythology, have definite lineages which can be traced from Norse and Germanic mythologies, back through Indian and Proto-Indo-European roots. The Elf as a being, called an ælflelf, were considered semi-divine beings, inhabiting both the positive and negative spectrum of magical capabilities.

Additionally, your belief that primitive man would have recognized the elves, and that our views of them would have evolved as our understanding of them did is also incorrect. Human religious belief evolves a little bit like this:

Animism is the first religious practice, that being the belief that all things: human and animal and natural alike, have a "soul" type thing. When an animal is killed, a human dies, etc the soul is recycled. Dead humans allow for new humans; dead buffalo allow for new buffalo, etc.

Shamanism came next, with certain humans developing neurological abilities/diseases allowing them to glimpse into the spiritual world. Shamans, thus, came to the understanding that natural spirits (animal, bird, insect, etc) have a "god" figure, most often just a larger version of the visible animal/plant/insect. Shamans, witch-doctors, medicine men, wičasa wakan, etc were the only peoples who were able to interact with these Great Spirits, allowing them to bring beneficial tidings to the tribes and bands. The Eskimo Inuits, and Native American tribes are examples of Animistic-Shamanic systems.

Next rose Paganism, like in the Mesopotamian peoples' religious outlooks. Pagans believed in deities, but did not always consider these deities to be beneficial beings, nor friendly. Pagans saw their deities as anthropomorphic aspects of the natural world around them: Enlil is the representation of the air and space between the solid Earth (called Enki), and the vast expanse of the Heavens and Sky (called Anu). Pagans often do not have a good rapport with their deities, as their deities often see mankind as a blemish on the Universe. This world-view is, of course, in response to the treacherous terrain that most of these groups were forced to live in (like the desert-land of the Middle East).

Finally, from Paganism is born Polytheistic belief, with it's offshoots: Pantheism, Henotheism, etc. Polytheistic belief is similar to Pagan and Shamanic belief, in that they accept divine beings—deities—rule the world. Additionally, they see many of these beings being anthropomorphic in nature, but also tied closer to human roots. That is why in Egyptian religion a deity like Horus has the head of a Hawk, but a man's body; while a deity like Hathor is simply a Cow. Take Ganesha from Hinduism, too: the head of an Elephant, propelled by a Rat, the body of a man. Polytheistic cultures believed in stability, because their territories were more stable: Egypt is an oasis in a desert; India is huge and rife with nutrient-rich Earth, etc. Therefore, their gods loved them more than the Pagans.

The evolution continues, onto dualistic religions like Zoroastrianism; to monotheistic ones like Ahtenism, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam; to philosophical religions like Taoism and Buddhism; finally into spiritual faiths like the Occult, spiritualism, Osho, etc. It is not our perception of Elf-people that is changing. It is our perception, and understanding, of the world around us—how it works—that is changing. This change is what drives religious evolution. Not a giant cover-up conspiracy by some shady N.W.O.

As for the alien-lineage theory... I have no problem believing in alien-lifeforms existing somewhere out there. Nor do I have a problem believing we may be visited from time-to-time by them. What I do have a problem with is your theory that the alien's sublet parts of the world to each other, allowing new administration to control it. Were these alien races so lacking in scientific understanding as to believe that the world's formation millions of years ago would never change? Did they simply believe, with all of their interstellar space travel capability, that plate tectonics would not take effect? That mountains would not rise? That the Pangea landmass would not split? Subletting land millions of years ago is a really bone-headed thing for these races to have done, since in their all-knowing scientific millieu they would have realized that land owned by one group would ultimately be buried under the land of someone else, etc.

According to your reports (also including replies about reincarnation you've made to other users), the E-l*th, the Star People, the Alien Bloodlines... they all seem a little, er, primitive. Kind of as if they didn't understand the first thing about how anything geographically, cosmologically, astronomically, or biologically worked.

Your description of the Grey's craftsmanship on our bodies is... terrible. Why would you want anything to do with a race who abuses its power in such ways? Why would you try to connect with beings who, according to you, made us just to be slave robots without any type of life, or ability? They sound like despots, as much as the rest of your alien lineages sound like primitive youths. In fact, everything revealed to you by this Racial Unconscious seems to point that humans, and our "fake gods" are more intelligent, more powerful, more spiritually connected, more in-tune with the cosmos, et al. Essentially, stating that we don't need the E-l*th, or the Grey, or the Star People, or other Alien Bloodlines. Your entire Racial Unconscious, it would seem, is just a giant distraction from what the human species should really be focusing on.

Your connection of the Jue-Sah, to the Aliens, to the N.W.O., to world religions is absolutely ridiculous. There is no religion which preaches "love" in the face of abuse, passivity against aggression, and mindless subservience to the masses. Not a single one.

Mesopotamian religion was war-like. Their city-states fought constantly to declare top gods, top city-states, top priests, etc. Their wars were planned according to the stars even. Love was a non-existent concept in Mesopotamian religion.

Egyptian religion is based upon collective-subservience to the Pharaoh—Avatar. Workers did their field work for the state, and in turn were looked after by the army, the priest-craft, local gods, and the Kingdom on a whole. Higher classes worked to appease the whims of the gods and to make more successful living situations for everyone.

Greek religion is about the lower, petty nature. It was about sex, conquest, and who is the bigger god, etc. They constantly plotted, trying to undermine the authority of each other. Read a single book on Greek mythology and look at how even their heroes suffer sad fates, and unfortunate endings. No love. No subservience. No peace-in-the-face-of-abuse. None of it.

Even Judaism taught that you could slave-trade rival and neighboring territories and their inhabitants. The Jews went to war countless times with people who's land they coveted. This nature carried over into Christendom and it's attempted hijacking of the entire world with Catholicism. Even Islam, the "religion of peace" has the Crusades as a stain in its past. The "love" of these religions is for the chief-god, the chosen people, and the willing converts.

I didn't even have to cover all of the world's religions to prove your hypothesis completely inaccurate. Such a shame you've fallen so low. I had such high hopes for your Racial Unconscious when this thread started out.

IF you know of a religion that doesn't have it's basis as 'love', then maybe there is a religion that isn't NWO created, but I can't think of one, myself.

See my above statement. "Love" is hardly the building block for religion.

And I have been doing this spiritual searching for easily as many years as you.

Clearly, by your lack of understanding, you have not been.

Difference is I never thought anyone else had my answers, even before I knew about the racial unconscious.

And there lies your problem. A single person does not have all of the answers. But to believe that no one but yourself has the answers is tantamount to believing you are an infallible being yourself. You have let your ego run wildly rampant.

Now, you believe in your every whim as religious creed, since according to your world view only you can provide yourself with the answers. Therefore everything you possibly conceive of must be the ultimate Truth.

How sickening.

At the end of this you try to say that I see myself on a perch well above everyone else. That I believe I am holier than the rest of the human race, because I understand things which they cannot. As if I am some kind of ego-blinded individual caught up in my own fantastical visions.

How sad that you do not see this is really a statement about yourself, made subconsciously. I follow in the foot steps of those who have paved the way before me. I look for what they saw, while keeping my eyes open for bits that they missed. I am hardly the "first", nor am I the "only one". I am just one among many who have seen the face of the Spirit, and realize that it has a history, a purpose, a current, and a collection of forces which it operates through.

I don't know, maybe I am more spiritually connected than you. I can't really say. Perhaps the Jue-Sah have simply burrowed their self-god deceptions so deeply in your sublime subconscious, that you don't even realize how contradictory your statements are becoming now.

I apologize that something so simple as a seed, that germination of life, was enough to tear down your racial unconscious beliefs. Feel free to keep on believing that aliens made us as slave-toys, and now we're slowly reconnecting to God, because the Universe is obviously a singular, and not a plural. Your choice. I'm going to move on though, your racial unconscious was a dead-end for me. It had nothing to help, only more hindrances.

Good luck finding your god-energy. I hear it's called Chi, Prana, the Tao, Wakan Tanka, small-body radiation, Qi, Manna, etc. But, since no one else has any of the answers, it is obvious that none of those groups know what they're talking about, right?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by wolfwood290

I don't understand your comment about seeing 1111.
If the number is printed on a door, a receipt or is in a phone number, that means everyone can see it. You are not the only person who can see numbers. Does this mean that because the numbers exist that we are all light workers?

If you aren't paying attention, chances are you wouldn't even notice them, eh? You may have the very same opportunities but never have any kind of conscious awareness of the repeating numbers because you aren't really ready to see them, or don't need to see them or whatever.

No, I pay attention. I pay attention to the phone number or sign number or price that I am currently looking at. I just do not add any significance to the number other than what it is. If I applied a special meaning to the number 312, then I suppose that everytime I see it is 3:12 oclock that I would somehow be awake and ready? How exactly does that work? This is what I don't understand about the numbers game. When people claim they see 1111 all the time, they aren't. They probably see 3:26 twice as much. There is nothing special looking about 3:26 so those same people just don't put any stock into it. I think that because 1111 or 1234 are interesting in and of themselves, that people are adding it to some sort of phenomenon; when in fact it is just the time of day. I see 11:11 all the time too. How can this be if I am asleep and not ready? I don't mean to come off as confrontational and I am definitely not trolling. I always enjoy reading your threads. I find them entertaining even if I don't always agree with you. I just would like to debate the other possibilities. The possibility that you're more likely to remember seeing a number that you have previously found special for whatever reason, while completely disregarding the other numbers you encounter because they hold no special meaning at all. I feel that these numbers are special in the regard that you are giving them meaning, and therefore seem more prone to seeing them because they are obviously more likely to be remembered.
edit on 16-3-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

reply to post by wolfwood290

I don't understand your comment about seeing 1111.
If the number is printed on a door, a receipt or is in a phone number, that means everyone can see it. You are not the only person who can see numbers. Does this mean that because the numbers exist that we are all light workers?

If you aren't paying attention, chances are you wouldn't even notice them, eh? You may have the very same opportunities but never have any kind of conscious awareness of the repeating numbers because you aren't really ready to see them, or don't need to see them or whatever.

No, I pay attention. I pay attention to the phone number or sign number or price that I am currently looking at. I just do not add any significance to the number other than what it is. If I applied a special meaning to the number 312, then I suppose that everytime I see it is 3:12 oclock that I would somehow be awake and ready? How exactly does that work? This is what I don't understand about the numbers game. When people claim they see 1111 all the time, they aren't. They probably see 3:26 twice as much. There is nothing special looking about 3:26 so those same people just don't put any stock into it. I think that because 1111 or 1234 are interesting in and of themselves, that people are adding it to some sort of phenomenon; when in fact it is just the time of day. I see 11:11 all the time too. How can this be if I am asleep and not ready? I don't mean to come off as confrontational and I am definitely not trolling. I always enjoy reading your threads. I find them entertaining even if I don't always agree with you. I just would like to debate the other possibilities. The possibility that you're more likely to remember seeing a number that you have previously found special for whatever reason, while completely disregarding the other numbers you encounter because they hold no special meaning at all. I feel that these numbers are special in the regard that you are giving them meaning, and therefore seem more prone to seeing them because they are obviously more likely to be remembered.

I see it more as a subconscious way for your higher self to get your attention, but yes, you will be more prone to seeing them because of this gut feeling that says 'pay attention'. Every time I think of this number thing, I think of that episode of ST:TNG where they get stuck in this rift in the time/space continium and keep coming out of it and running into this other space ship until the final time, Data manages to keep an sense of the importance of 'three'.. seeing everything in threes, threes cropping up at every turn.. so finally when the crisis time arrives again, he realizes that they must take the third option to survive. It is kinda like that, really. Your higher self is sending msgs to you about choices you need to make, or whatever is up for you at the moment and sometimes numbers are the messenger.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Ok, this is gonna take some time. I, like you, do tend to expound on stuff which adds up, word-wise.

This is all the stuff I see in the racial unconscious. The 'proof' is in the patterns I see there, across time of what the NWO bunch has been doing in their efforts to 'manage' and then own humanity. The 'proof' for you would be whether or not it clicks. If it does, then great. If it doesn't, then oh well.

Other than that, it isn't likely the NWO bunch are gonna write this stuff all down and hand me the papers, eh?? Keeping all this under their hats is one of the major reasons they don't want us accessing the spirit realm because all of this kind of information is a lot more available out there.

And yah, even modern history is being manipulated or forgotten, the holocaust being a prime example of that kind of manipulation tactic using 'history' to make us do what they want... in this case, feel sorry for the Jews, so they could get their generally jewish flunkies into high government offices around the world. Even now, how many remember that the Jews were hated and reviled everywhere prior to WWII??? No, the NWO-owned media has pretty well whitewashed them now, and nobody remembers, eh?

And just to make sure you understand that I have nothing against jewish people (they are being used and abused by this group far more than we), I will emphasis that this is their EX-leadership aka the ex-high priests of Israel, who will still use that group of people because their religion keeps them acting the way the Jue-sah expect and can predict, for the most part. Convenience, mostly, and controllability.

As the Jue-sah aka NWO leadership learned, when you own all the major media companies, you can pretty much write whatever history you want. And they have and still are. What they choose to cover in the news, what research they allow to be published... the list is endless. And on top of that, they're grooming people to only believe what they see on TV or in movies, or what is written in their official sanctioned big biz newspapers. It could happen right in front of someone, and unless they see it on TV, they will most likely doubt themselves if the TV says otherwise. And for sure, no one else will believe them. Just look at the UFO phenomenon... plenty of people see them, but because Big Media won't authenticate their existence, they don't exist for most people.

And yah, the NWO bunch decides what 'translations' are 'right'; they don't allow publishing of things that jeopardize their plans for controlling us. They've been at this long before those people were writing on walls. And the people themselves, writing the stuff were being influenced by this group as well. They've had their sticky little paws in our business since even before we were fully sentient, much less able to write.

And when the elves return to kick the NWO bunches hinney off this planet, you'll see for yourself what they are. Until then, please, feel free to believe as you like about them based on whatever some one else says based on things they've dug up as proof as how it really was back then. I just know what I see, and it isn't limited to what some 'scholars' tell me it should be. That kind of limitation is a thinking trap... it so limits the adherent in what they can allow themselves to believe because there are huge gaps in the information, from what I can see. And on top of that most of it is spun like a top by the NWO bunch.

And we humans are more scientifically advanced than most of the aliens. They didn't need hard science to do stuff like fly to the moon or get around the world quickly. They just used their ability to work with energy, and of course traveled on the energy pathways of which the Stargates are a part. So, no, they didn't have all the complex 'scientific' thinking we humans have had to develop because we SO can't work with raw energy. Heck, most of them would have no idea how to build something like bicycle, even. But since they could just zoom along like superman in the air, why would they need to?? Or if they really wanted to go a far distance, usually there was a local energy pathway that went in that general direction. Again, no complex thinking required. The energy pathways were controlled and powered by crystals and there was always a keeper making sure that things were working right. But it wasn't at all done thru scientific calculations or mathamatical equations. It was all done by feel, like driving a mule train; Pure intuition and energy manipulating skills.

And they sublet parts of the world because it was their world, and they didn't need or want to use it all. And like any contract, there were outs for changing situations. The elves, in general, are a very advanced thinking group. That is where we get our concepts of justice and equality, and freedom. They kinda went to pot when they got trapped here, as I said. But the ex-elves in human bodies still had a spirit sense of that value system and worked towards expressing it as much as possible.

And ya, what the greys did seems pretty bad... but they had no intention of creating a species, they were just using the human bodies for their OWN little spirits they were trying to get back on track, and did what they thought would work. The problem is that they amped the spirit capturing quality and started pulling in all these alien spirits, and of course the group of people who's body-type they were cloning often got pulled into the grey modified version of their bodies quite easily. But the greys couldn't bring themselves to kill the non-grey humans, so they put them out of the 'garden of eden' after they failed the test of whether or not they would be obedient like a grey would be. And so humanity started reproducing and spreading and in general, becoming a whole new species. They never thought the humans they kicked out would survive. They knew they as greys wouldn't and so they made the assumption that we wouldn't either.

It is one of their biggest problems---this lack of foresight and the possible repercussions of their actions. It's bit them in the hinney more than once. It is kind of that 'group think' thing.. nobody thinks independently, and other than the leadership, nobody asks questions; they all just go along with whatever is decided. In general, they are very ..well, sweet isn't quite the word.. maybe more a naive and tender group of little beings and their intentions were never meant to harm. They just really didn't think it thru. Nor are they that smart; they are actually more like children who can manipulate energy at the genetic level, and it does create problems like this for them. They just don't think ahead very well.

And that is what I am telling you... being able to connect to the spirit realm and living immortal lives is NO guarantee that any of the aliens will be more spiritually advanced. In fact, a lot of them aren't as advanced as we are, even with our limitations, or maybe because of them. They WANT us to think they are because then they can use and abuse us because we are in awe of them, but from what I see, the Elves are about the most advanced, and they aren't going to be able to make enlightenment.

You're gonna have to give up this starry eyed view of the aliens and their 'good' intentions and spiritual/moral/mental superiority. It just doesn't exist. We are their equals in many ways, and even superior in some, because we are constantly questioning; always working at understanding stuff that puzzles us. We build amazing powerful things that only require an electrical plug in and never gets tired, unlike an elf using energy will, and we create the most unusual and effective solutions because of our ability to synthesize all the information from the many species of aliens in our racial unconscious. NO other alien group has that option. None of them would dream of letting an alien reincarnate into their bodies. They have guards against it.

And the religions got more sophisticated as the NWO figured out what actually worked to control us. Understanding that they've ALWAYS loved getting rid of humans, it isn't surprising that they would have created religions that killed people off early on... and of course, that desire to get rid of as many of us as possible didn't stop, just because they were trying to keep us from getting angry and dangerous towards them aka the leadership. And even the humans following the elven example would make the humans pretty petty at times, even as the trapped elves were.

But NOWadays, I don't believe there is a religion left that doesn't have that whole 'love' thing at it's roots. With a good heaping of shaming and blaming to keep us regulating ourselves so they don't have to. And walking around with a peaceful expression on your face so you look like you are spiritually advanced. And sorry but yes, Christianity for sure teaches you to turn the other cheek, and gandi and his 'peaceful' protests... and Budda always going on about how you should rise above the travails of the world and not be angry and so on... really what is underlying all of that love stuff is the msg "DO NOT BE ANGRY". Angry humans are tremendously dangerous, and that was one of the primary things the greys required of the Jue-sah; stop us humans from getting angry and tearing up the place...

And as you noted, it doesn't work very well. But it does provide a ready group of people to do the NWO bunches bidding, be it as the leadership of catholic church, the masons, or just about any other powerful institution, especially religious based, in the history of humanity, including most of the royalty of Europe.

And just as clearly you are not all that spiritual either. I've heard your version before. You've just have latched on to the 'feel good' 'oh aren't we so needful of some guidance from those wiser than us' idea that says you don't trust yourself and so require an external god force to keep you on track.

Oh, yah, you know the 'right' words, and say them with feeling, but you're just repeating the drivel the NWO's managed to turn the New age stuff into. You are hardly wise; depending on something outside yourself as you seem to. Always external forces pretending to be 'god' will be manipulating you to do what they want, not what is best for humanity and especially not what is best for you.

And if you need to believe that there is some mysterious force at work outside yourself that is for your highest good... then obviously that is what you need. But it's gonna be a bit of a shock when it ends up we will do for ourselves what no other bunch of aliens has ever been able to do, because EACH and every one of us DOES have all the answers inside us via the connection to the racial unconscious. And we always have had.

And the NWO so doesn't want us to know it so they created that floppy fuzzy stuff you seem to like so well. It is much less personal and requires so little from you other than floating around meditating, I suspect. My way requires a lot of personal growth work, self understanding and trusting yourself to know the path because your highest self is guiding you.

And my truth is my truth. You can believe it or not. I don't need your approval or your belief in what I see to know what I know. And I don't ascribe to any religion, nor do I need a creed. Nor am I trying to start any kind of church. I'm just telling people what I see as necessary to make full enlightenment without all of the attendant hogwash the NWO has managed to slip in, and it isn't a bunch of wishywashy gobbletygook that requires some outside force to 'help' us either. I am myself and I trust myself, and I see pretty clearly in the racial unconscious (which is all of humanity, yourself included) that there are big obstacles put in our way by the NWO bunch that we have to deal with. No more, no less.

And your high hopes are most likely 'dashed' because I won't validate what you want to believe, which you seem to need, as untrusting of yourself as you apparently are. And the last thing the Jue-sah/ NWO bunch want is me telling people is that all the religions of the world are created by them simply to control and manipulate us. If this were earlier times, I'd probably be burned at the stake by now. But yeah, if the NWO bunch gets its way with humanity, expect a quick return to the dark ages, with about a 90% reduction in the population. And the remaining few will be slave-toys. That is the Jue-sah's wet dream...

Like my signature line says... make your own path, don't follow in anyone else's footsteps, because they will lead you down the rosy path. I'm not sure who you are connecting to out in the spirit realm that's giving you all this fuzzy 'creating a new tree' stuff but it is most likely a group that is there to mislead and misguide anyone silly enough to fall for their lines. The NWO knows humans are always trying to find some kind of reassurance from 'god' aka the spirit realm and so they have the spirit realm pretty well covered. We can't get there in any kind of clear way usually, but they can and they can talk to us from that realm and say what we want to hear, with the twists that keep us from ever really making a true connection to the racial unconscious. That is why you NEED to go thru your connection to the racial unconscious. It's not easily accessed by the telepathic aliens, and if you ask for protection from the overarching sentience of humanity, they won't be able to access it at all.

But hey, good luck to you too... maybe there is some mysterious force out there at work for humanity's highest good that for some strange reason doesn't show up in the human racial unconscious, or I am missing it somehow. Could happen. It just wouldn't fit with anything I do see in there though. And your reaction is pretty much the same as any other new agey type who has all this desire to see fuzzy happiness and a loving god who will make all the booboos better and makes sure we have the 'necessary' training wheels us weak, stupid and foolish humans need. They always hate that I won't play along and be all fuzzywuzzy too. The spirit realm isn't anything but another level of awareness. It only seems mysterious because we can't see it. Nobody out there is superior to us, and nobody is going to help us for free. So if you have someone who wants to 'help' you, make sure you know what they are charging for that service, eh?

edit on 17-3-2011 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

It's common knowledge that the Jews were reviled and blamed for Black Death (Plague) in the 14th century. The only ones who remember this are the ones who were taught the history about it. Europeans blamed Jews, imprisoned Jews, and burned Jews during this outbreak.

I don't think the media is likely to bring this up because there's nothing to gain from it. The 3rd Reich set up a wonderful platform for the world to snarl at. For those who know better though............Jews have been, are, and will always be reviled. Just the way it is. It isn't Scott Pilgrim Vs the world. It's the Jews VS the Universe.
edit on 17-3-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

It's common knowledge that the Jews were reviled and blamed for Black Death (Plague) in the 14th century. The only ones who remember this are the ones who were taught the history about it. Europeans blamed Jews, imprisoned Jews, and burned Jews during this outbreak.

I don't think the media is likely to bring this up because there's nothing to gain from it. The 3rd Reich set up a wonderful platform for the world to snarl at. For those who know better though............Jews have been, are, and will always be reviled. Just the way it is. It isn't Scott Pilgrim Vs the world. It's the Jews VS the Universe.
edit on 17-3-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

Well, most of the average Jews don't remember how hated and reviled they were either.. the whitewashing worked both ways.. so their strongest cultural glue is coming unstuck.. they don't have that 'us against the world' anymore to hold them together. It's much harder for their ex-leadership to use them now, because there isn't that fear and need to band together for protection to use as 'reasons'. They can't be stampeded into doing something that would be seen as protecting themselves but which would cause the outside world to see them in a bad light and revile, hate and then persecute them.

And since the media has been basically bought out by the NWO bunch, and they are the ones who were behind the white washing using that very media, as you might recall me saying, of course THEY aren't going to bring that up. They worked too hard to get us to forget. And they still need us to forget.. as long as we are still an armed citizenry. But should we foolishly allow them to convince us we don't need our guns... the gloves will come off, and they will commence with their plan to take over America, the last bastion holding out against them in their agenda for world domination. And then they will be happy to rub our faces in the fact that we used to hate and revile 'their' people...
edit on 18-3-2011 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Yes interesting read but what can we do about it? I just don't know.
I recall a kid watched a few of them in blue suits in NJ hopping across the plowed peaks of a field where something was growing, and as they hopped each one they would appear and disappear just like those rabbits in Watership Down.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by omegazap
Yes interesting read but what can we do about it? I just don't know.
I recall a kid watched a few of them in blue suits in NJ hopping across the plowed peaks of a field where something was growing, and as they hopped each one they would appear and disappear just like those rabbits in Watership Down.

You (or some other kid, not sure which you meant) watched Elves in blue suits hopping across a field in NJ? I am pretty sure it wasn't Elves.. maybe some other kind of alien? Elves don't 'hop', they float if they aren't walking... And there aren't that many here. They are under the guise of Angels and Archangels, so if that were them 'hopping', they would have been winged in angel like attire. They don't ever wander around as just plain old elves; too dangerous since humanity has a very limited tolerance for non-humans, unless they are in a form they recognize, like angels and such.

What we can do about it is be aware they are coming back, and when they show up to kick the Jue-sah off world, don't believe that they are the bad guys, no matter what the NWO bunch via their big biz media says. And if at all possible, don't let the Jue-sah/NWO bunch drag America into that war with them. We don't want to fight the elves. They've been helping us out for a long time, albeit that help was rather limited in scope.

And they're going to win. Even with the horrific super-weapons the NWO bunch has got us to make for them, the elves will prevail. It may be costly for them, but at least they know to carry personal soul containers that will hold their spirits if they get killed and keep them out of human bodies until they can be retrieved. It's been quite a while since anyone dared challenge them and I kind of think they are looking forward to it... being immortal is quite boring if you can't find fun or exciting stuff to do.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
What i find interesting in all of this is that a lot of what has been claimed in this thread has a lot of relation to the Terra Papers, although a completely different outlook, some of it can relate to itself, it intrests me much, both claim of beings who see our world as a "Paradise Planet" although the Terra Papers are kind of "out there" i have researched a lot of it, and shockingly A LOT of it adds up, both creepy and eye opening.

If you haven't read the Terra Papers DRG i recommend it, you might be able to relate a lot of the claims to yours.

Sorry, this post got lost in the shuffle! Thanks for the feed back and for sharing your awareness of how this information seems quite similar to the Terra papers. I don't think this is coming from the racial unconscious though; this might actually be coming from the NWO bunch since they know the true history of this world too, being as they are doing the distortion, making it into the 'official' version we all know...

But the dracs aka the reptilian race is hardly a power house species. While yes, they are pretty dangerous one on one, even as I was as a dragon rider, they are so not very bright. They've been used by the NWO bunch as flunkies and strong arms ever since Atlantis's demise and the NWO took them 'in' so to speak to protect them from the humans. There isn't an alien out there who isn't aware of how dangerous a group of frightened angry humans are, and just looking at the dracs tended to piss humans off... We would have killed them all, had they not gotten the protection of the NWO bunch, who were much smarter about dealing with humans.

But the NWO bunch aka Jue-sah and their flunkies know that the end times are coming and they are totally setting the Dracs up to take the fall for them, and they are sooo very aware of the Elves coming back (aka book of revelations) to kick their evil-doing, power-hungry, greedy and abusive behinds to the curb aka off the planet, very very soon. The anti-'meteor' stuff is really meant to go after any alien vessel the Elves might recruit into their efforts against them.

While the elves don't need ships, the blues definitely do, and they might temporarily align with the elves in this final battle because it will be the chance of a life time (and we're talking some mighty long lifetimes here) to really hurt and kill the Jue-sah, their age old enemy. Plus having the elves as allies isn't a bad thing at all, although once the conflict is finished, I wouldn't expect the alliance to last, since the value systems of the two species is so vastly different.

So there is, like any NWO created religion or esoteric spiritual belief system, enough truth in the msg of Morning sky to give those listening a sense of 'rightness' and it certainly does explain all the end time phenomonen caused by the NWO's scramble to take over humanity before 2012 when our racial unconscious's contract with them ends. But the overall picture of who's to blame and such still is quite incorrect from what I see and it denies a lot of stuff about our true potentional to make enlightenment.. sure, don't listen to the 'bad' guys.. but make sure you don't listen to those who are being manipulated by the 'bad' guys either! The answers are INSIDE of you via your connection to the racial unconscious, not out there being told us by some compromised alien being or whatever.

But it's good that the information getting out there is that there is a force at work trying to keep us docile and biddable.. wake people up to the probability! Although he's got the wrong group behind it all, I think we humans will figure out who's to blame as we get closer to enlightenment. And even like I was telling wanderingscribe, just as noted by this 'alien' elder, the underlying purpose is to stop us from being angry aka dangerous and likely to strike back in unexpected, very damaging and effective ways...

Obviously the alien 'elder' was a plant... Much of the results and effects were similar to what is going on currently, but the 'information' removes all other aliens, most notably the Jue-sah and the Elves, and leaves only the reptilian Ari-An and dog-like Sirians (might be the Indigos since their previous spirit form was rather dog-like although humaniod) from the picture of this take over scheme. And obviously from what I see there have been a LOT more kinds here than that. And what that the 'elder' accuses the reptilians of is very much what the NWO bunch does albeit Earth was one of the few places they've stayed long enough to try to dominate like this.

Mostly they did local population control at the request of other aliens.. sort of like the local rat catcher... and as soon as the locals were managed, the Jue-sah moved on to the next job. They were never the 'conquerers' only independent contractors. And like I said, the NWO bunch is trying to set the Dracs up to take the fall when the Elves get here. I think some of the still alien Jue-sah are going to try to make a break for it, and will throw the dracs to the wolves aka humanity to distract attention while they try to power on out of here.

edit on 19-3-2011 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I just have a question regarding your shaman journey. I am very much interested in hearing more about the experience and what is needed to enjoy as such. I have always found this particular area very interesting to me. Did you leave your home and travel a distance? Where a bouts did you go (ie. Woods, mountains, ocean, etc..)? You used spirit guides, meaning totems? If you don't mind... Which ones? As I am very efficient in astral projections and such, I hope you dont mind me asking these things. I just have always wanted to get lost for a few days and do such a thing. Just didn't know exactly how to go about it. Any suggestions would would magnificent!

I also want to add..... To all those that have not been able to reach the other side(s)..... Give it time. But in the mean while don't hate those that might actually have a little knowledge to share.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by damilo
I just have a question regarding your shaman journey. I am very much interested in hearing more about the experience and what is needed to enjoy as such. I have always found this particular area very interesting to me. Did you leave your home and travel a distance? Where a bouts did you go (ie. Woods, mountains, ocean, etc..)? You used spirit guides, meaning totems? If you don't mind... Which ones? As I am very efficient in astral projections and such, I hope you dont mind me asking these things. I just have always wanted to get lost for a few days and do such a thing. Just didn't know exactly how to go about it. Any suggestions would would magnificent!

I also want to add..... To all those that have not been able to reach the other side(s)..... Give it time. But in the mean while don't hate those that might actually have a little knowledge to share.

Hi Damilo.. sorry about the delay to anwser... the whole real life thing getting in the way! *lol*

And no, I don't mind your questions at all. Sometimes people don't like my answers though.. wanderingscribe as a case in point.

Anyway, the shaman journey I took was done while I was attending my master's program. One of the other students had trained with some Sioux Elders in their beliefs/rituals and had learned to guide the shaman journeys from them. We did the journeying while simply lying comfortably on the floor of the retreat center's chapel. Nothing exotic required. What IS needed is the drumming and someone to guide you in and then back out of the underworld. While you are there in the underworld, though, you are entirely on your own.

And you get your spirit guides while on the journey. This was my third (did two elsewhere) and I already had mine, Horse and Hawk as I mentioned before.

edit on 20-3-2011 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Very interesting read! From DragonriderGal to everyone else's input. Wandering Scribe was particularly enjoyable as I appreciated the eloquence and search for knowledge, I'm quite excited about the updated World Tree! I had always longed for an update but never dreamed it likely due to the "tradition" that always seemed to carry on about it. I can't believe it'll finally be more flexible with other belief systems. Eurika!

Apart from that, I have to say I'm a little bit let down from everything I've read and added up about the "racial subconscious." Nobody seemed to notice that Asmus described his favorite author's concept of Aliens ranging from 5-8 feet tall and it was misunderstood as "5'8"?:

Originally posted by Asmus

As per Collier. The term he uses to describe them are "Andromedans" But if you really sift through his written material, they are actually called Zeneteans, (sp?)

That is what I have heard the greys called. Or something similar.
Typically around 5-8 ft tall. The one he connects with is around 450lbs, like a greek god he says.

Wow, at 5'8", 450 lbs would be exceedingly heavy! *lol* I can see the demons weighing that because they are silia based, instead of carbon based as life in this dimension is. But a blue? They are normally very tall and skinny, maybe up at 7' ish.

This little misunderstanding made me giggle and I shrugged it off. Until DRG feels bad later and attempts to contact this specific being -- successfully?

reply to post by Asmus

Hey, Asmus,

I am sorry if my info didn't match up with what you think about Collier.
It sounds like you are rather fond of his stuff.

But I did do a bit more research out in the spirit realm the other night, looked for more about this Collier information. I found him sitting hunched over a desk and there was a group of blues standing a bit away and mostly behind him with one blue, the mutant you described, standing by the desk.

I don't know if he was giving information to Collier, but when I asked archangel Michael to help me understand what was going on here, he came in and all the other blues started bowing and backing away when he told them to leave; all except that mutant. It was like he couldn't leave. I think if he fails, the blues will kill him because they are as intolerant of differences as most of the other aliens. Humanity is actually the most tolerant of difference, obviously, since we don't have any choice about it! *lol*

[edit on 9-10-2009 by DragonriderGal]

See? I'm not quite sure what to think of this Akashic Records or "Racial Library" situation if DRG was able to contact a "being" from a misunderstanding. Oh well, still an interesting read.

If the E-l*th are like the LOTR Elves, then they were inspired by the Tuatha De Danna legend, where Tolkien got the idea. So I never mind reading about material like that. x)

Thanks for sharing, everyone

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by yeebsy

I have a book written by a hypnotist compiling a bunch of his finding related to the souls journey through countless lives. The man uses certain words on his clients while in a hypnotic state which allows him to communicate to our soul - the entities that travel inside up us through each life. It even goes into the world between lives. I think its called journey of the souls or something but definantly a must read if this kind of information is what you want to learn about

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hoping DRG wanders back.....it's 2012 now and I can only anticipate this getting better and better.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join