It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawsuit: Cops tasered 3 kids, threatened one with sodomy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TLomon
Wow. Just... wow. And the department says the officers acted appropriately? I am simply stunned.

well what do you expect??...they have been trained and conditioned to act like this...no real surpise...the surprise is that this type of thing keeps happening year after year after year. so...with that said...this is standard operating precedure, and all americans should be aware that the police will do this to them if they feel like it. no federal laws have been enforced to stop this, no massive media outrage has been expressed.

this is the way they act...get used to it.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I live in a medium sized city in Canada. Even here, the police seem to all have been given some kind of commando training and over-react to almost every situation. They appear "on edge" all the time as if on some sort of stimulant drug and ready to pounce at the slightest provocation.

Its scary to have to deal with them at all.

They don't just send out a cruiser with a couple of cops to handle a situation, it seems like more and more they now need to have a block full of cruisers with heavy arms pointed at scared mothers just for something like a suspicion someone has a gun.

There is a very scary culture developing world wide, where police have decided they need 100 X's the power and equipment than they used to make do with. The problem is, once you have it you have to use it. Someone, governments (?), is feeding this trend - to no good end I am sure.

Then again, I think it the manufacturers of all the tools of torture and death that "advertise" their wares so well that city's and police think they need it when they actually don't.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The Tazer is basically a redesigned or modified electric cattle prod. It is without a doubt a cruel and inhumane way to treat any living thing. A tool like this should and MUST be banned. It is being used by people (cops) that are out of control themselves. To use this on a person multiple times is the most extreme way I've ever heard of to "control" some one.
The cops what you to be quite so they can cuff you, but how can you be quite when an electric shock is running through your body causing you uncontrolled pain and your nerves are reacting in such a way you can't hold still.
What do these animals do but hit you again and again and again. This is torture.
This MUST be stopped.
The Tazer is being used way to often as a lazy cops way to control you. To Taze a child has reached a limit that society cannot put up with. We must protect out children or we are doomed.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hold the phones. Have you guys seen the way kids in this country act lately? If a police officer gives you an order, do it! If you don't, you'll probably be tasered and forced to comply.

Furthermore, the sodomy threat was probably "son, sit down before I put my size 13 up your..." That's a liberal ACLU lawyers way of wording it.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
if they dont want the stigma that they are power tripping asshol** dont defend the ones that are and then keep them imployed, plain and simple!

as already stated here standing up for and defending an individual's wrong ations and decisions makes u just as bad.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by twistingtree]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyflip
Death,Death,Death. For cops who violate children. They are no better than the murdering pedophile Joseph Duncan. It is time for the citizens of this country to rise up and react to the unconstitutional behavior of the glorified street gangs that are the police forces. REVOLUTION NOW!!!.

Yeah...smart..really smart.

You realise of course that this is exactly what the NWO not only wants, but NEEDS to happen so they can bring in martial law, don't you?

Whatever you and yours die of, don't let it be engineered stupidity.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It probably took a year to file suit because they were naive/idealistic and hoping the investigation would result in the right thing being done. When that didn't happen, they filed suit. That's my theory to that anyway.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If I stated my views on what should happen to those human scum, the cops, I would be banned from here. Today the cops are getting to the point where direct action may be the only way to get justice. Just think; It cannot get much worse than this, unless the filth killed the kids..but they acted ' appropriately"??

Cops will stick up for each other no matter WHAT the other ones do...if they murder, they get the benefit of the doubt...if they lie, ( which they do as naturally as we breathe), they are' getting the job done'...if they torture and abuse small kids, then they are ' appropriate'.

If only I could pick up the paper and find ANOTHER story about a cop disappearing who had been in violation of people's rights..imagine if bad cops started to wonder if THEY were next for citizen justice if they acted as the filth in this case did...maybe it would get them to use a morality they do not naturally possess so they don't end up missing in action as well.

Cops fear nothing except the prospect of being alone and not in control...no dogs...no tanks..no buddies..just the cold stare of a fed up citizen who is tired of waiting for justice and tired of cops violating rights and humanity without consequences. If it comes to that the cops have no one to blame but themselves: they have changed from protectors to jackbooted sadists with huge ego's and no supervision except from one of their own kind.

I can only pray that every cop involved in this case gets cancer in the most tortuous place possible, and that they suffer eternal damnation when their black souls reach the infernal regions.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If those men weren't on duty, would this be a felony? Makes me wonder .. what's in a uniform.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If this was true, there is no excuse for it. Why not file criminal charges, I would. If I saw this go down there honestly wouldn't be anything in the world to stop me from shooting these pathetic excuses for the badge. Cops or not, anyone I see mistreating, tasering children, unprovoked deserves to the very worst.

Just the thought of this event insights such anger and yes tears in my eyes. Were these cops on steroids or any other drugs, because who in there right mind would ever do such a thing?

I'm sorry but I wouldn't go after money, first. I'd go after there badge, then throw there ass in jail for a long, long time.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by richierich

Cops will stick up for each other no matter WHAT the other ones do...if they murder, they get the benefit of the doubt...if they lie, ( which they do as naturally as we breathe), they are' getting the job done'...if they torture and abuse small kids, then they are ' appropriate'.

Well, I think in many places in the US it's called the Fraternal Order of the Police. Atleast I remember getting calls for donations from them when I was in Texas, and I believe it's the same in Pennsylvania. They are 'Brothers'.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

So threatning someone, to sodomise them is okay in your eyes, Yes? Oh right that is just typical for the Police Officers to do this.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
You know sometimes when I hear of cases I think that maybe it would be better in the long run if they did accidentally kill a kid. Not because the kid should die but a young child being killed by the police would have people in uproar. There would be huge investigations which would probably lead to other hidden cases being turned up and plenty of crooked coppers would get sent away.

Then when it was all done the cops that were left would not want to risk breaking the law and committing atrocities like this. So overall people would have benefited. Just an idea and I know its not a very nice one at that.

-Cauch1

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cauch1

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by Rams59lb

A 17 year old is still considered a child. They can also be pretty intimidating.

Yes but 11 and 12 yr olds against grown men with tasers. They weren't in the least bit threatening. Although I do to question the sodomy threat. People use all kinds of phrases when they are threatening people with physical violence and "I'm gonna SNIP you in the SNIP" is something that is not uncommonly used as a way of saying "I am going to beat you senseless". Nonetheless the tasering of such young children is completely wrong and the sodomy threat should be thoroughly investigated.

-Cauch1

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

The 11 and 12 year olds weren't the ones that were tased. Three other kids were and they didn't release their ages. Thats why I would like to know how old they were.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Cauch1

Just an idea and I know its not a very nice one at that.

Its a very bad idea.

Better that we just work extra hard with the evidence we have to expose the problem and make an issue of it to the larger public -- every time something happens; seeing that justice is carried out.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

I know that is is not a nice idea and yours would be preferable if it worked. However people keep on ignoring what is happening and sometimes I think that it is going to take something extreme to happen for them to come to their senses and realise what is happening.

-Cauch1

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyflip
Death,Death,Death. For cops who violate children. They are no better than the murdering pedophile Joseph Duncan. It is time for the citizens of this country to rise up and react to the unconstitutional behavior of the glorified street gangs that are the police forces. REVOLUTION NOW!!!.

what this officer did is truly horrendous.
im shocked but not surprised.

you cant stop the cycle unless you get to the source. killing a bunch of crooked cops is not going to do anything. you only enforce violence as a measure to stop problems, even if they are BIG problems nonetheless its wrong. why do we need police?
mabye citizens should be responsible for their actions and their community.
violence only begets violence.

across the world rape is seen as a form of masculinity, in some places even acceptable.So how about instead of murdering people who are rapist or assault and threaten with rape, they get neutered?

This is a messed up case and there will be alot of collected hatred pinned on that guy, some of you would even be down to stone him, dont lie! Obviously he has a problem which needs to be dealt with, but what about the children? how about the problems that are gonna arise from this situation?
social anxiety, dominance/control issues, sexual insecurity, PTSD, and if he was tried and set with the death penalty for it, those kids would never really get over it, cause now this guy would be murdered for it.

I dont see him getting in trouble really though.. mabye a nice stay in the state pent, where he can eat raman and watch movies all day.

Viva la revolution!

[edit on 23-7-2009 by judgedrewdy]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
This is the straw that broke the camels back for me.
Society can run itself, we don't need police to protect us from criminals, when they are criminals themselves.

What are you going to do?

I'm genuinely interested.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
My comment will most likly get pulled and if it does so be it. This is going to keep up until cops start getting killed. Cop killing is going to be on the news every night if this type of thing does not stop and stop now. People will only take so much until the lid blows off and when it does it is going to be bad and I mean real bad.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

You may be right. However I think it is likely that the cops will kill a civilian by abusing their power before people start going out and dealing with cops.

-Cauch1

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join