It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawsuit: Cops tasered 3 kids, threatened one with sodomy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Lawsuit: Cops tasered 3 kids, threatened one with sodomy

rawstory.com

A shelter for adolescents in southern Illinois is suing the local sheriff’s office for what it describes as an unprovoked attack by two police officers on four children, three of whom were tasered, and one of whom was threatened with sodomy by a sheriff’s deputy
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
OMG, where do I begin about the outrage this article provokes. I guess at this point all I can say without studering is "This is so WRONG on so many levels" I'm going to have to leave it there for now as I need to calm down and re-post more comments later. WOW, Sodomy? So Wrong!

I honestly think I would find myself in jail really quick if I saw a cop tasering a child of 11-12 yrs of age without finding a way of taking it away and then tasing the cop in total rage hoping that he pee's his pants or even worse. This is so wrong, I can't think of any other word at the moment.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
*Sits back and waits for the pig defenders do try and come up with something to defend this monster*

Seriously... This is unreal.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
what???

Sodomy???

I don't know i'm speechless right now

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Wow. Just... wow. And the department says the officers acted appropriately? I am simply stunned.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Death,Death,Death. For cops who violate children. They are no better than the murdering pedophile Joseph Duncan. It is time for the citizens of this country to rise up and react to the unconstitutional behavior of the glorified street gangs that are the police forces. REVOLUTION NOW!!!.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

According to AP, no criminal charges have been filed in the case, and the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office says the deputies “acted appropriately.”

Why do they always say this garbage?

I'm sure the kids were potential crackheads or potential something or other...so they misbehaved and got tazed...

I can hear it now....'how can you blame the cops for doing what they did? They have such a hard job...blah blah blah...' and then someone is going to say. 'it was either THEM, or the COPS...if I'm in that situation, you KNOW who's going home to their family that night!'

When does it end?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well certainly there should be action taken against these officers if they did indeed do this.

I just hate when all Police Officers are grouped together and labled as bad, because of a few.

Yes there are "bad" cops out there, but let's not include the good ones with them.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Well certainly there should be action taken against these officers if they did indeed do this.

I just hate when all Police Officers are grouped together and labled as bad, because of a few.

Yes there are "bad" cops out there, but let's not include the good ones with them.
Whilst this may be the case, it's certainly more than a few bad apples in a bunch. I mean, you don't get firemen or any of the other emergency services crew doing stuff like this. Over, and over, and over again.

CX

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
*Sits back and waits for the pig defenders do try and come up with something to defend this monster*

I don't think you'll have too many on this occasion.

Cops like these should be put on trial with all details released to the public, then thrown into prison, general population.....no solitary confinement to hide with.

CX.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Blinks. Sodomise a child? Blinks again.

Absolutely shocking and disgusting.

The power is going to the heads of those whom enforce the law.

It is about time you all in the USA sorted this out.

Knows this will be another cover up fromthose in the Police Dept protecting thier own.

Sadly this happens elsewhere in the world also.

So you are not alone in this,.

I just hope those kids nail those officers for what they done to them.

Absolutely shocking.....

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Agreed 100% And they've got to start punishing cops for their crimes soon. Because it's sending out the wrong message. It's telling the cops that it's fine to just go and do what ever you like. And it's telling the people, that yes, the cops can come and beat you, shoot you and kill you, and there's nothing you can do about it.

This whole world needs a revolution. Proper shake it up. We out number them a billion to 1.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Yes you are correct
But you must admit, the number of 'bad' cops is growing and growing and growing right now.

Good cops are soon to be outnumbered
Of course they will be because this is the agenda.

Furthermore, you can't fault some for saying the Police are bad since the superiors are saying that they acted accordingly.
Don't the superiors represent the entire force of a given precinct?

[edit on 20-7-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Acid...I gave you a star because you freakin deserve it after that statement.
Why does this stuff happen allof the time in the police force and nobody else?
Well said!

-on topic.
This cop needs his balls cut off if this is in fact true.
Someone should threaten him with sodomy, see how he likes it.
Dirty pig.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
FYI here is the contact info for the office:
www.jeffil.us...

I will be calling them after work to ask about the employment status of the officers in question.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ninecrimes

That is a great and terrific idea, anybody and everybody who comes across this thread should call and state their concerns or displeasure with what these officers did. Please don't let them get away with the same ole statements of "It is being investigated" or "It is under review". If these officers are still on the job while they are investigating the charges then something is really wrong with whom ever is incharge there! I appreciate all the great posts and support weather these kids were terrible or not. I don't believe Sodomy and Tasering was an option in this situation. And I thought getting the belt was bad when I was growing up...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Wow he threatened with sodomy?! I can only think about what he actually said.. Hopefully it was something like "If you don't calm down you'll end up with my boot in your.."

But its still pretty messed up. Just wow.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Two kids who were so out of control, the home's supervisors feared for their safety and called the cops to quote "subdue" them.

Now those same people are crying "police brutality" and bringing a lawsuit.

Typical, just typical.

This country will be just as out of control as the UK in no time flat.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
How old were the kids? Regardless, sodomy is an evil act in any form, and especially being forced on someone, let alone kids by a grown up! I wish others i knwe were here reading this,a nd why i dont really wanna grow up and 100%mature...
What is it with humans and sex offenses as torture? We lock up rapists an schizophrenics, cuase we kow something is wrong with them and they comit crimes...sometimes police people, men and woen being payed in legal uniform do the smae thinng the rapistts and schizos do, and they get prmotions! The system needs to be re taught and constantly screened.
Well...im never gunna move or visit the stte of illinois..thats for sure. What knda man inflicts pain on kids? Pussys..complete pussys. Men who cannot foght for themselves, like bullys so ig uess in thier shoes, they took it out on helpless kids.
I am trying for the life of me, to igure out how things like this started. the earliest i can remember was around 1990...some police guy sodom,ized a honless guy in NYC with his nightstick. which did go to court. Bt this is becoming much more serious and dangerous on a national lelve. What are they teaching the cops at school.. sodomy class 101? how to detain and intinimidate yuor enemy, even if its an infant with yuor nightstick????

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is the straw that broke the camels back for me.
Society can run itself, we don't need police to protect us from criminals, when they are criminals themselves.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join