It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Town hall meeting goes crazy..over obama's citizenship

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

who is guy she is in a argument with?
Mike Castle
here is his website.
www.castle.house.gov...

At least i know i am not crazy ..at least some people are spread thew word.
and it's not just a conspiracy theory anymore...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Thanks for finding that. Very interesting. Was that a town in Delaware?? that's what I gathered from the article.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

For someone who campaigned for transparency he sure has allot to hide.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

This whole birth certificate thing is crazy. Hell, I couldn't produce an original birth certificate myself. What I could produce would be a State Department birth certificate printed on my request. A certificate produced from records is just as valid. Now, whether or not he was a citizen from birth is another question.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
Mike Castle

HEY!! I missed that!! Where'd that happen? Mike Castle is my rep!
Lemme' say that woman is NOT me, but she must be at least
somewhat of a neighbor and I'd love to meet her.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

You may not be able to get the original, but, if you request a duplicate, it becomes your original and it has all the information on it that Obama's short form didn't have.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

I don't know enough about it to say he is or he is not. All I'm saying is he has done a great job suppressing allot of personal information about himself to bring all of this on.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
God bless this woman for giving her the courage to speak up. Her sentiments were quickly echoed by the audience. I strongly believe that we will see more and more of this across the nation. America is getting fed up with the lies and B.S. from Obama.

Time to put up or shut up. 400,000 plus people have signed a petition asking for the release of his long form BC. Maybe he was born on US soil. Perhaps he is concealing the true identity of his parents. What other reason could there be for not producing a simple document that is required to obtain a passport, drivers license, register for school, sign up for little league, etc.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well my sister who is 21 with 2 kid's a single mother.
Tried to get a apartment based on income..you know Government assistance apartment.

Well i broke out laughing when she was filling the application out.
Because it say's she needed a long form birth certificate for her and her 2 kid's.
before they would rent to her.
So she sent 40 dollar's off to get her kid's long form's..
walla she is in a apartment.

But she had to have a long form for herself and kid's to rent a government run apartment...
But to be president..it doesn't matter...something is wrong here.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

It took a lot of courage for that woman to get up and say what she just said.
People are getting tired and fed up, and I am glad to see that our soccer moms are doing everything that they can to voice their concerns.
Good for her.

Lets say Obama does have his BC, and he is keeping it locked up for a reason, (such as) ..keeping the conspiracy theorists and right wingers going crazy until the day he releases it, and at that point it will take away all credibility that they have thus leaving him to be a saint and in good standing.It will probably deter people from ever questioning anything about him again. (all just a what if).

If that is the case, and Obama is just playing a game with the people, then I feel that he really does not need to be the peoples represenative, since hes not representing the people. I dont know if he thinks that this is just some basketball game, but I know for a fact that the people in this country are getting sick and tired of all the games(whether they voice it or not). People are tired of this crap. Its like watching days of our lives, only its our lives and days that are numbered because of his actions.

Just release the god damned thing and end this charade.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I personally don't see how Obama can keep ignoring this issue. It's picking up momentum now. If it's true that he's spent almost $900,000 fighting these lawsuits, there's definitely something he's hiding.

I'd think he'd produce it in the interest of self-preservation if he plans on being re-elected in 2012. The amount of distrust he's causing among the American populace over this could be his death nell. Frankly, that's exactly what I hope happens. We can't afford another four years with him in office. If we make it through these four.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

and he is keeping it locked up for a reason, (such as) ..keeping the conspiracy theorists and right wingers going crazy until the day he releases it, and at that point it will take away all credibility that they have thus leaving him to be a saint and in good standing.It will probably deter people from ever questioning anything about him again. (all just a what if).

I was just thinking the same thing last night. It sounds just like something he would do. That, in and of itself, would show just how devious he is. Or, how brilliant he is. Pick your poison.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
You'll notice the progression of that event. It took only one, bold person who was fired up to express the doubts the others kept quietly to themselves, to make them all arise in the moment.

THEN - she has them all say the Pledge of Allegiance.

Note the politicians didn't know whether to **** or wind their watch.

And that's how it goes. It only takes a few to stand up and lead the way, and it is amazing how others will suddenly find their courage.

This isn't going away. This will not fade away. This is a festering, pus-filled infection, and it's going to grow and increase, and build until it pops.

When you get middle-agers like THIS fired up - you're in deep dookey.

The Million-Man-March?

Hell, wait until you see what taxpayers can do to a country's leaders.

Wait - we already have an example of that, don't we?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by soldiermom

I been thinking about that for a while, but I just dont see how even he can benefit from it. I wouldnt be suprised if that did happen, but it would make me even more disappointed in the guy than I already am.
The way I look at it..he has two choices.
1. If he has it, then he should release it ASAP and avoid the backlash from all of the charades. Just pretending that its not important because he and his leftist buddies dont think it is doesnt cut it.
2. If he doesnt have it, keep his records sealed for good and never tell a soul cause if it came to light that he wasnt a citizen, chaos will run the streets.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk
reply to post by Digital_Reality

This whole birth certificate thing is crazy. Hell, I couldn't produce an original birth certificate myself. What I could produce would be a State Department birth certificate printed on my request. A certificate produced from records is just as valid. Now, whether or not he was a citizen from birth is another question.

Your Wrong! You can for an additional fee and time to get it, get a xerox copy of the original. You can get either if you ask.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

He's done a great disservice to the American people by not coming forward with his bc. He's made it seem like we're not worthy enough and that's yet another slap in the face from this administration.

I agree that chaos will rule supreme if he's found to be a fraud. It gives me the shivers to think that Joe Biden could be running the country. Not to mention the rioting that will ensue, the bloodshed and the complete and total break down of America.

He's creating more instability by continuing to ignore this.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

The Tea Parties are planning a Million Man March in DC for September. Everyone should look into their local chapters. They are also mounting a campaign to "Sack the Incumbent"! It doesn't matter what party or what record they have. They are not representing us, so get them out.

This is the last step for a "peaceful" revolution. Otherwise, they will have to go the hard way!!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Awesome video. I feel sane after watching these people. There is nothing worse than waking up from a dream state to see the world isn't what you thought it was.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
You need to watch this clip. I'm in no way an Obamabot, but I think The Young Turks or Cenk Uygur are good at what the do.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by soldiermom

I dont know that biden would be Veep if it turned out o be a fraud. I would assume that if it was a fraud, then his whole platform would go, him and biden both i would guess, because the whole campaign was illegal.

I would think that it would go to the next runner up, which would be McCain, and im not sure that hed be a very good president, but im pretty darn sure he wouldnt do everything in his power to DESTROY the country.

perhaps atleast he might hold the seat down until we could elect someone better.......if thats even possible to do anymore sadly

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join