It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arrivals: Part One: Foundations Of The Antichrist's Arrival

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Very good series. One thing I noticed. They mentioned the eye and the pyramid a lot. I just noticed this....if you count the levels of the pyramid on your dollar bill...it is 13!!!!!!! Just like the 13 levels he mentioned....this is very scary. And it is on our money...staring us in our face!!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by vehemes terra eternus
Thank you for posting these clips ATS

I checked out the first 5 parts about 6 months ago and I must say that it was intriguing viewing. Similar to 'The Ring of Power' documentary. It has a section with the brilliant George Carlin letting loose like only he can.
I didn't finish the doco mainly because I still had 45 parts to go but also because the many anitchrist references were putting me off. Back then I did not know much about the antichrist thing and I still have not delved very deeply into that area. I have however, been reading about the black pope and the strange rituals that the elites get into. I think I will give The Arrivals another chance.......

It maybe worthwhile to read this article as well.

Mahdi in the Torah, Mahdi in the Qu'ran, Mahdi in the Bible :

www.mahdiaccordingtoholyscriptures.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I started a tread regarding this series... With a link back to this thread. I discuss my "take" on the material here, which I believe has great information, but a less than objective interpretation...

My thread is here if anyone cares...: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by pendekar

Originally posted by darkelf
...I've seen many documentaries on this subject, but this is the first I've seen from the Muslim perspective...

This is one of the most important reasons as to why every ATS members should watch these videos with an open mind and join in the discussion here in this thread. S&F for more exposure.

This is anti-Christian anti-Jew propaganda dressed up as objective history laced with Conspiracy Theory.

From the WAKE UP PROJECT a Middle East financed Wahhabist operation with an agenda to reprogram Western adolescents.

M

That's not the point I wanted to bring up. You shouldn't quote me if your opinion is meant for the others. I'm not even gonna try to argue anything besides THE point.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Propaganda videos courtesy of ISLAM!!!

They get more radical with their Muslim slant as they go on.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

ATS Ldr-ship....

Thanks for posting....

These young man have given their lives, at least the last few yrs to this video series!

OT gives them two thumbs up...
for effort!

I've watched/listened to 9 of them....

Other than the concepts they bring....which are:

1) The rich want and do...stick it to those who aren't....

2) Satan's real and BAD.....

3) There is some mathmetical/geometric/shape thing....that the forces of evil like.....

I've got a few questions....granted I haven't seen the next 20 videos, which I'm fortunate, to have the time...to do....and willl....

OT's got a few questions

1) Truth is not limited/minimized to seductive music....why the hype in the presentation of the series?

2) What is taking the authors/writers/video filmers SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long to get to the point?

3) Are they getting paid...for the delay?

= = = = = = = =

Other than my impatience....I like the approach boys!

OT's gotta go...and see the rest

OT

PS: My first take on the clever cartoonist....how much did he get paid for starting with a sexual depiction of the.....eventual, final drawing....that was really weird....good never uses "evil" to make a good point...or at least that approach is never ORDAINED...at least according to this old fogie...????

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
OK, just saw chapter 10 and 11..hm?

Very good linkages between old religious doctrine and contemporary society for most...OT would encourage others to view!

For me, I've been IN TUNE with this approach/vantage point, since Robert P and the Backwards audio in 81...so?

OT's impressed with these young men's fortitude...and wish them nothing but the best!!!

Jesus is LORD!....Sure hope my boys come 2 da-same conclusion....off to view the next!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Propaganda videos courtesy of ISLAM!!!

They get more radical with their Muslim slant as they go on.

It looks like it's designed for yong kids and the thinking impaired.

Very typical of these Wahhabist Saudi financed big budget pseudo-documentaries.

Act at the beginning as if you're presented a balanced history of religion.

Slip in a lot of disinformation along the way, then slam the non-thinkers with a pack of religionist racist lies. Anyone over 15 with half a brain sees through it.

Word is these type of propaganda pieces have been used to recruit poor kids in Christian countries like South America and even middle class kids in America and Europe for . . . well figure it out.

Sicko stuff.

M

[edit on 23-7-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Just viewed 12 and 13....well done....especially the NEO...red dress simulation at the end...very thot-proking...

HOWEVER...young men, you can not "settle" the world...and the proper worldview for eternity...in the gaze of 3 women....Madonna, Brittany and Christina!

Creative you all are...but you are showing your age here..and lack of experience....and perspective...IT DOESN"T REST WITH THREE WOMEN, NOR ARE THEY SIGNIFICANT IN THE SCHEME>>>why have you limited this to them? Probably, because you are just like every other 25-ish yr old...thinking with the lower head, my friend....

Give it some time....you are all very smart/blessed...but do not put too much stock in your 'temporal' perspective ok? You'll change soon enough....

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
IN episodes 28/29 and 30. They use sections of an interview with some guy talking about devil worship, and coungering spirits and stuff.

Where can I see that interview, and who is the guy on the tape?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
OP:

That's great, except the Bible is an allegorical text. You can't take a text written thousands of years ago and read it in a semantically literally fashion. Specifically, the Anti-Christ is not one man. The ten-headed dragon may even be a representation of the monster which the mainstream sects of Christianity itself have become. Think about it. Jesus says "love each other" and his followers have singlehandedly murdered more human beings than any other insane cult or psychotic killer in history combined. They've completely missed the point and grown into the largest collection of bigots the world has ever known. Entire cultures have been wiped out in the name of a man who spoke of peace and understanding. Doesn't that sound to you like destructive behavior? How does beating gays or shooting doctors or burning witches qualify as enlightened behavior? Those people are just following the messages in the Bible. Albeit, they've been very selective about what they adhere to and what they don't, keeping in mind that shaving and not carrying a shovel are punishable in the Bible just as severely as homosexuality while there's seemingly no law forbidding child molestation, which is a consistent problem we're seeing in priest.

Do you honestly have the balls to sit there and tell us that a book written by authors unknown more than a hundred years after the death of the central figure (New Testament) and a book plagiarized from another text, which in turn was plagiarized from Sumerian mythology (Old Testament), both of which sat in the hands of an extremely questionable groups of priests for more than a thousand years without oversight, read to the illiterate masses any way they chose, is gonna survive into the present and inspire any degree of integrity in a literal interpretation? The simple truth is, facts can be rearranged to support any belief, even one as flimsy and contradictory as mainstream Christianity.

The original Christians, who were allegedly the followers of "Christ" and mostly Jews themselves were called the Gnostics. Their texts did not survive very well because the Roman Catholics hunted these people mercilessly. One of the truths they hold is that Christ is a form of consciousness and that an Anti-Christ is the reverse of this consciousness. The Christ Consciousness, as it it called, carries with it high ideals of love, gratitude, and understanding. In a word, enlightenment. An Anti-Christ Consciousness would then have to carry ideals of hatred, degeneracy, bigotry and ignorance. In a word, unenlightenment. Tell me then, does mainstream Christianity (not Christ, Christianity itself) possess the degree of integrity necessary to dictate and interpret the nature of reality? Who is the real Anti-Christ?

If you were to ask, say, a Kabbalist for an interpretation of the line in Revelation which refers to the Anti-Christ, he will tell you something very different. The reference to the Anti-Christ brings up numerology. The verse containing it is curious indeed and says within itself that it cannot be taken literally. It is semantically encoded so as not to be tampered with but simply overlooked by the unenlightened.

The line reads: "This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666."

In numerology, man's number is 5. 666 multiplied by 5 is 3,330, which is the master number, or the number of Christ Consciousness. Any of you who have been randomly seeing 3:33 on your clocks a lot lately are probably tapping into this awareness.

The Beast is described as performing false miracles, mock healing and generally deceiving people through manipulation. Don't Evangelists do just that all the time for money? Folks, we really need to reevaluate the way we interpret these older-than-dirt parables, especially in light of the obvious self-serving revisions made by the Catholic clergy. We just cannot afford to interpret such ancient texts so literally.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Syrus Magistus]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
One question... I was loading several "episodes" and page 15 says "This media file may contain mature content. You must be 18 or older and turn off your family filter before viewing this media file."

Now, I don't have a "family filter" and I'm 52. Any clue why I cannot see that episode?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

I'm sorry, but there is no "New Age" religion. What is called the "New Age" is nothing but a medley of unrelated, random spiritual notions from just about everywhere, from Egyptian, Babylonian, Sumerian, Hindu, and other religious sources to cutting edge technology to the lunatic fringe pseudo-science, and everything in between. You've got Wicca and Tarot and crystals, channelers who speak for space entities or long-dead gods; it's not in any way an organized group.

The "Antichrist" has been confidently predicted and identified hundreds or thousands of times over the years. Every new tyrant or notorious public figure somehow winds up being the Antichrist; and someone figures out a way for his name to come equal to 666. The Number of the Beast. Oh, yeah - and the world's going to end. I've lived through many dozens of end-of-the-world prophecies. Every time some small-time minister feels ignored, he predicts the end times. Give me a date on which the world will end. I predict that it won't end that day. So far, I have a perfect record - 100% accurate prophecy.

The Egyptian theme isn't necessarily related to the Antichrist. The "all-seeing eye" is alleged to be an Illuminati symbol, but it could just a easily symbolize God overlooking us all.

The "two pillars" are *not* a sinister Masonic or Illuminati symbol. They're straight from the Bible. Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem had two pillars outside, known as Boaz and Jachin. Incidentally, 666 talents of gold were used to build this Temple, but the Temple was approved by God (He commanded Solomon to build it, and gave detailed instructions).

So basically, I don't see much in this vid that was scary.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
One question... I was loading several "episodes" and page 15 says "This media file may contain mature content. You must be 18 or older and turn off your family filter before viewing this media file."

Now, I don't have a "family filter" and I'm 52. Any clue why I cannot see that episode?

Yeah I got that too, I assume it was because of the images of mistreatment of Iraqi prisoners, then in one of the later episodes I got to see a mutilated baby that was deemed appropriate somehow.

This is true how the media filtrate information to shape public perception.
All I can say is that it is a masterful piece of work, my mind did somersaults watching this, if anything I learned a great deal about myself as I observed my internal reactions to what was presented.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

Thanks. Glad I'm not the only one. Question is... Where is the "interupt" coming from? Is it at ATS? Is it the library server I am using? Is it my computer (I doubt this last)?

Heh. I want to see part 15.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I went to check out the two videos and times in each I posted..... (to make the said connection between the two) but it seems now when I view video 31 it stops at 4:30 give or take.

WHY? The video is over 9 min. and the crop circle connection is at the 6:19 mark.....what happened. (the Hall)

You can go to to link and see the circle I am talking about 11th down:

www.circlemakers.org...

[edit on 25-7-2009 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Ok, I had to sign up, just to point this out. Did everyone miss the subliminals that would flash in some of the videos? I was just watching EP 7, and right around 7:21, a green screen pops up for a very quick fraction of a second, I seem to be unable to pause the video in a position where I can see what it is. This is also not the first one I've noticed. In EP 5, right around 4:55, as it switches from the image of the Hard Rock pyrimid to the text, there is another flash of additional text. This one, I could pause on, but it's too blurry to clearly make out what it's says. I find it interesting that a video supposedly shedding light on some conspiricies, would use this kind of tactic. Inserted by the film makers? Inserted by someone else? As a demonstration, I could understand, if you go back and show the viewers what you just did, but this seems ment to be unnoticed by the concious mind, and since no one else has commented on such in this thread, I guess it's worked.

ATS, are you able to shed some light on what these frames contain? Or is anyone else able to get a good capture of them? I would very much like to know what these subliminal frames contain, perhaps that would shed more light on the true purpose of these films.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Someone wrote: "Propaganda videos courtesy of Islam", but IT IS STILL WORSE!!!

BEWARE!!! BE VERY CAREFUL!!! It has to do with SCIENTOLOGY in disguise!!!!

See the webpage www.arrivals.technocrazed.com...

When you click a video there, you will get an "extra" on the top that is from Scientology.org!!!

And if you on that website click "The Divine Book Videos" and then the first video, you get another "extra" from Scientology.org on the top!!!

A very sneaky and hideous connection to SCIENTOLOGY!!!!!!!

The Muslim authors obviously don't know what devil they are serving in cooperating with Scientology!!! They will be unaware of what they are really doing!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Additional explanation:

HOWEVER – and this is also treacherous! – if I enter the Internet via a Proxy that makes me appear to enter the Inter-net from another country, these extra videos may be replaced by other little extras from Muslim organizations! This means that the promotion videos for Scientology.org only appear to persons logging in from certain countries!

BEWARE!!! If you choose to look at these videos, do it with a very critical mind!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by memyself
this is also treacherous! – if I enter the Internet via a Proxy that makes me appear to enter the Inter-net from another country, these extra videos may be replaced by other little extras from Muslim organizations! This means that the promotion videos for Scientology.org only appear to persons logging in from certain countries!

BEWARE!!! If you choose to look at these videos, do it with a very critical mind!

I've already stated, this video is from the very suspicious WAKE UP PROJECT. They claim to be a group of independent filmmakers. It says so in their Wikipedia entry which their agents obviously wrote. The Wikipedia entry itself says it's about to be deleted for the usual reason. False information.

From a film distributor who passed on a regional option, this is known to be a malign racist Saudi funded Wahhabist propaganda aimed at children's and uneducated immigrant markets. It's being targeted to schools and the susceptible online.

There is a pre-planned build-up of indoctrination as the initial entries pretend they are open-minded documentary examinations of different faiths.

"The Arrivals" is the blockbuster entry insinuating Satanism in Christianity and Judaism. The build up furthers in the next two videos "The Divine Book" and "Stand Up For Palestine." A sideline for the toddlers is called "Cartoon Mohammad." A black handsome Mohammed is depicted, unusual for Muslim propaganda, but rationalized as remodeling the Prophet as a superhero for 3-12 year olds.

Coming soon the climax to be delivered is the ominously titled "The Awakening."

They are already attacking Alex Jones for his criticism and attempts to expose this kind of exploitation of those less able discern manipulation.

Something very bad is coming down the pike here. I'm a bit take back by ATS promoting it. Really time for a Wake Up Call on this attempt to brainwash and convert the unguarded and children.

M

[edit on 26-7-2009 by mmiichael]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join