It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Take on “The Arrivals”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I was in awe of the information imparted in The Arrivals ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ), the 51 part examination of the Pharaonic elements which permeate our society, the structures built and being built on this planet, the “Satanic” element, and I know this group to exist, these “Luciferian Jews.”

I know them well. For they are the ones I would call equal and forgive… Provided the three Laws are kept. (1)

Both sides here, the “religious,” “good” energies of the mosque, temple, church, and the “satanic,” “bad” energies – both sides are duped.

Each side believes that it has “the right” on its side. But again we have been divided and conquered by those who would have us believe they are God.

To the one group is given the idea that they are somehow superior to another group of Beings – though as is given to the “good,” the truth is mixed in with the lies, and they have been told that if we see that we are equals that is their “downfall.”

They spend their time figuring out how to keep most of us away from their club while they harvest our money, using the ones they let near with the lure of riches to manipulate downwards through our society with this tool called money. Using seed money to reap virtually all the riches of the world as they might grow.

To the other group is given the idea that they are somehow inferior – to God, to aliens, to anything that stops (or doesn’t stop) by. “We have sinned,” we are told. “We are so far behind in all development we could never be their equals,” we are told.

But to both of you, I would say, you are duped.

Any “God” that steps before me I will accept as my equal sentient Being. And I will request discussion. I will not bow, and I will not fear.

Not because I am special, for every one of us can make this choice for ourselves, but because, as a spark of sentient Consciousness, I AM, and any other I encounter is a spark of sentient Consciousness, my equal. And given that there are threats that an “Antichrist” cometh, I just want this coming spark of Consciousness to know where *I* stand.

It’s interesting that this (The Arrivals) is a call only to the three “tribes, Muslim, Jewish, Christian, when this spans the globe, and incorporates sparks of Consciousness in a multitude of belief systems. To be frank, this highlights the fact that it’s still an approach that does not have full vision. For the same “God(s)” that calls for worship in these houses is the one(s) that calls for worship by the Luciferians.

So I make a call to my fellow Human Hearted and any of the Lizard Hearted who would rather just go do things they like to do than worry about the latest leak of information or whatever tool they need you to be: accept that you all are just as good a spark – but no better a spark – than anyone else. Terrestrial, Extraterrestrial or Interdimensional.

And if the Human Hearted are set free, allowing the abundance of the Universe (2) to flow to all, in our Christ Consciousness, we will forgive you to live as well as you wish, as equals, within the three Laws.

Amaterasu

(1) The three true Laws: Do not willfully hurt or kill another sentient Being, do not willfully take or damage another sentient Being’s property, and do not willfully defraud another sentient Being.

(2) The Abundance Paradigm, by Amaterasu: files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I've been thinking that way lately too. I pray to God, I seek God, but I have decided that he doesn't control me and I don't control him. I can control myslef and I like making my own choice.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Dig that!!!!! Star for you

I watched it yesterday and felt similar; they are not painting the whole picture, as does Esoteric Agenda and Kymatica (google those vids) and they keep you in ignorance as to who the real ' gods' are....it plays into their trick of God and Satan, which are psychological images meant to impose life long fear....

And bravo on " Any “God” that steps before me I will accept as my equal sentient Being. And I will request discussion. I will not bow, and I will not fear"

as people are afraid to debate religion stating' " You are not supposed to challenge God..You don't test God....You don't test religion..."

They fear to hold this figure whether real or fictional accountable, yet decide to live their lives according to him...

[edit on 23-7-2009 by ButterCookie]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Thank you, Phlynx and ButterCookie. I appreciate your comments.

I have issues with the whole "God/Him" perspective. When we speak of "God," very often we ascribe a male gender, and this places Godhood outside ourselves.

"God" is Consciousness, including male, female and genderless Consciousness. But They would categorize God as "Him," and take God out of us, as conscious creators, and into something unreachable (by virtue of being false).

Thank you again for your comments. I do appreciate them.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

exactly......and you are very welcome....

When people ask me if I 'belive in God', I'm not quite sure how to answer that..... I have become awake on not only about the New World Order, but on the religion myth as well...

I consider 'God' to be a TERM used for the beings that came here and created us in their image ( Annunaki alien race?) so its just a noun to me...but I know that there is no 'fairy tale' wonderland version of him, where he is an old man sitting in the clouds looking down at us 24 hrs a day. I also am a believer in the conscience of all living things as a collective to be 'god' not a HIM or a HE...

[edit on 24-7-2009 by ButterCookie]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

I suspect you would enjoy my book... I invite you to read it. It is linked in the OP and in my sig.

Have you read The Terra Papers?

Thanks again for a response. [smile]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Thanks and I definately check that out

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Thanks and I definately check that out

Thank you, as well. I look forward to your thoughts.

[Obligatory entry]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I got to thinking about more things I might like to comment on regarding The Arrivals.

I found it interesting that they show us that pyramid of Illuminati control...and organized religion is right there as a control device! And then they go one to claim religion is the answer!

But I say spirituality is the answer. The would claim that seeing oneself as "God" is "Satanic..." But I say that it depends on what you, in your ability to create choose to create.

Those who would harm others... "Satanic"

Those who care deeply and help others... "Godly."

Consciousness is "god," as each spark thereof might choose to be.

Perhaps the filmmakers are really that duped. Perhaps they were led into this work knowing what it is they create (or attempt to create).

I am always amused that the concept that the laws of nature, being "perfect," must be a sign that some "heavenly" being created it - just for us!

First, we would not become in any universe that could not support life, so the fact that we're here just means this universe configuration will support life, and second, we have no way of knowing how many OTHER configurations will support life in SOME manifestation.

We cannot assume that life HAS to be just as we know it.

As for the beauty of the Earth, I suspect we perceive beauty in the way we do because this is what we know, not because, outside the observer, "beauty" exists in its own right. Yet because we are equipped to see beauty in what we know is used to suggest God-out-there-somewhere created all this. We create the beauty with our minds.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The actual God in question does NOT seek to be worshipped. There is one movie in the series that makes this very clear. He doesn't care the tiniest part of his entire kingdom whether someone worships him or not. It is the lesser gods (read: demons/jinns) that have no divine power that seek human worship. The belief that one is a god is just as bad as that would be questioning His ability.

Any questioning of His standing in His own universe is the equivalent of raising another god to higher respects than He. Unless someone can alter the very laws of the universe, I don't feel they have any business calling themself a god anyway. Just my thoughts on the matter, but to each their own as your consciousness was indeed put here to develope its own opinion on the whole thing. And in that respect, I respect your findings.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eitimzevinten
The actual God in question does NOT seek to be worshipped. There is one movie in the series that makes this very clear. He doesn't care the tiniest part of his entire kingdom whether someone worships him or not. It is the lesser gods (read: demons/jinns) that have no divine power that seek human worship. The belief that one is a god is just as bad as that would be questioning His ability.

Any questioning of His standing in His own universe is the equivalent of raising another god to higher respects than He. Unless someone can alter the very laws of the universe, I don't feel they have any business calling themself a god anyway. Just my thoughts on the matter, but to each their own as your consciousness was indeed put here to develope its own opinion on the whole thing. And in that respect, I respect your findings.

Well... Regardless of who is looking for worship, I will not be giving any worship out. If they're sentient, I am their equal.

Thanks for your points!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
no ameratsu laws we true christians who know we come from the line of noah and his sons and the abrahamic line and the 12 tribes will stick to the covenants. not your fallen stars who fell for the antichrist. so thankyou dont make us some alien laws and call it good. aliens might as well be demons dont trust them

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by make.changes
no ameratsu laws we true christians who know we come from the line of noah and his sons and the abrahamic line and the 12 tribes will stick to the covenants. not your fallen stars who fell for the antichrist. so thankyou dont make us some alien laws and call it good. aliens might as well be demons dont trust them

Wow. I make no "alien laws" here. Lest you are aware, the three Laws are ones that have been in place for all sentient beings from the beginning.

I submit that your arrogance amongst your fellow sparks of Consciousness is an evil, in a way. It hold you in your minds above others. THAT is a lie to divide and conquer the Human Hearted, and you are falling for it.

Rather than bring the race together with a loving goal, you find ways break us apart, as well as subdued and subjugated.

Believe as you wish, when love is the goal, it is Godly.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Bravo.....we are like minded. I have felt this way my entire adult life. Being raised Roman Catholic and my father a Deacon, I have had so many unanswered questions. Well, I say unanswered when the answer is "Have Faith".
I could never get the concept of fearing God.....The God of my mind would be totally the opposite. After all, in Genesis did God not give humanity the freedom of choice/free will. I really enjoyed your explaination of the Spark Consciousness. It make so much sense.
I did read The Terra Files, very interesting. Why people compare it to Star Wars is beyond me...it is actually more like Stargate. In fact, when you take out the hollywood hype, it's almost identical.
I will check your book out, sounds interesting. I'll give you my opinion on it and maybe even a little debate.
Thanks for an excellent thread
!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoptics

I look forward to hearing your thoughts at completion. [smile]

Thanks so much for choosing to read it.

new topics

top topics

join