It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Rev Manning) White folks gonna riot and I'm gonna join 'em

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hate hate and more hate.

We as a species keep being "divided" and judging by all the stars the original poster is racking up a lot of people are buying this shi* hook line and sinker.

Humanity never learns.

Rev Manning has anger issues, is full of hate and mentally unstable in my book.

Leaving this post.

Not worth my time.

"United we stand. Divided we fall" ............. and America is falling.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by WinstonSmith911
violence never solved anything. it only gives the 'authorities' a justification to come down on you harder. it also makes it easier for the media to dismiss your cause as baseless. they can just say you are angry anarchists who dont have a point

The World you see around you was created by Violence, and it is maintained by Violence. It's only shielded from you're vision or narrow view of the World, so as to keep you quiet and content in this bubble we call America.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I'm going to leave a quote in this thread, for it seems to go with whats going on. Even though people don't share the same opinion about Obama, the opposition to his presidency is not one based upon racism. I think the following quote suits this thread, and I will post it in one of the others as well.

Here goes -

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

What it means is that we are all damaged when a man's freedom is denied because he has a different point of view.

Once people start walking down the path towards blaming others of racism, based upon their oppositional point of view, we all become damned when the first accusation is made.

----- EDIT ADD ----
Even though Rev. Manning is a nut job, the anti-Obama posters in these forums are only concerned people. Don't be sucked into Manning's, Obama's, or Bush's hate. Be a human being. Allow others to express an opinion. Even though it might not be your own, it does not mean they are racist.

When it comes to Manning, he has issues with humanity itself.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
OMG this guy sounds exactly like pissed off kermit the frog

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by canihavemyvoteback

The way you describe AWM (Angry White Males) is almost like we don't belong anywhere or have a right to our views. That's a form of discrimination. I think minorities are crying that "racism" is on the rise because they're afraid of losing their welfare checks paid for with the tax dollars of white people. Liberals are afraid of the consequences of awakening the sleeping giant. They are afraid of the truth. Humans are inherently tribalistic. History shows that. Keep forcing us into a corner and we might just push back someday.

The reason you're seeing more of us is because we're tired of being treated as second-class citizens. Keep calling us names and saying the future belongs to minorities and see what happens.

www.timesonline.co.uk... - 'America's white men are back and raging'

....The angry white men, whose voices were largely silenced by the excitement and pride that greeted Obama’s election last January, are back with a vengeance.

They are also beginning to cause problems for a Republican party that is eager to capitalise on right-wing revolt against Obama's supposed liberalism but is also wary of being associated with the hail of frequently racist abuse spilling into debate.

Behind the verbal slapstick of Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Bill O’Reilly lies unease that Obama is changing the face of the United States by shunning white males.

“This has been a country basically built by white folk,” complained Pat Buchanan, a former presidential candidate and key conservative voice, during a television debate. “What is happening to white men right now is exactly what was done to black folk for years.”

[edit on 20-7-2009 by northexpedition]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I have been following this guy for several years. He is the pastor of a very large church in Harlem, NY. He is just speaking truth. Real Truth. He has lost a lot of members of His Church because of what he says and Still keeps on speaking TRUTH.....

His method of getting his message out is a little strong, but he feels like he has to tell it like it is. There are a lot of Obama supporters that could care less about truth. He bucks all colors, races, creeds by what he preaches.

I am a mississippi redneck--I can still think clearly and intelligently and don't live in a Trailer(Mobile home for those up North).

I support Rev Manning!!! HE SPEAKS Truth!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This Manning character is great! He's obviously crazier than a... well... I can't say it on ATS without violating the TOS, but you get the point. A lot of what he said, aside from the "steamy love affair" and other joking comments (at least I hope he was joking) were absolutely right on.

He has found himself a new fan in me. I plan on watching this guy more in the future.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Angry White folks

Mike Castle on PeeBo's Birthcertificate.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well, I'm tellin yeh, did I hear him call Obama a long legged half breed? I'm tellin yeh, I never thought I'd see the day that the worst racist in America, I'm tellin yeh, was a black guy!!!
The white guys are going to rise up. . . Oh please, I'm tellin yeh, this black guy wants to wise up. This Isn't about race, creed, colour or religion. Unless everyone unites we are all up that well known creek without a paddle.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Like I said in the other thread you posted this same video on.

Where do you get a United States Birth Certificate from?

If your gonna be angry, least get your facts straight before getting POd.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Anyone here advocating joining Reverand Manning in ANYTHING much less a FULL SCALED REVOLUTION need to have your head checked. While you may feel a certain kindred spirits with his gusto and like what he happens to be preaching here, let me tell you this guy is crazy. Don't for one second think he would be a suitable leader to follow or as some seem to believe a trustworthy general to lead you into battle. He is a crazy person with a microphone. Please put your faith into someone who isn't quite so certifiable.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
who took the jam out of this guy's donut?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by merryxmas

I think you're mistaken if you think HE had the original idea about the coming storm.

This crap has been brewing for many years, and is only now coming to a head.

And if you think anything LESS will work, then you haven't been paying attention.

Start reading some American history. Even from 1913.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

LMFAO!!!!!!!
this guy is f**king NUTZ!!! but he seriously does get your blood pumping i agree, makes you wanna salute the american flag and im not even american!!! well....american decsent form north american indians from about 120 years ago maybe, but im british!! i wanna adopt him!!!

[edit on 20-7-2009 by DARREN1976]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...intelligent people do not riot in the streets... basically, what that con man was saying (that so many of you bought into) is that those who will act on what he's encouraging (rioting) are too stupid to find a non-violent way of protesting or see that he's leading you down a path that will accomplish nothing good...

Well of COURSE not! "intelligent" people have those silly parties where they eat some cheese, drink some wine, complain about the cause of the moment, then go home and let TPTB run roughshod over them, for all the empty rhetoric they spew, and fear of action they harbor.

No doubt that if TSHTF, and they survive it, Their survival will hinge on direct action by someone less "thoughtful" or "intelligent".

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

What this man is saying has more to do with racism than rising up to restore liberty, he's saying a bunch of racist rednecks getting pushed around by a black man's government are going to riot but in saying that he's entirely missing the point. He's also missing when it comes to spouting off about "God loving, God fearing" - God doesn't figure into it IMO, its about freedom loving, liberty loving Americans of all races and backgrounds rising up against the government and the powers that be to take back what is rightfully ours...

But it'll never happened, not with ipods, reality TV, unemployment, sports, religion, race and all the other distractions and divisions keeping us from realizing our common goals. They are keeping us asleep and if and when the riots come they will likely be directing their anger at the wrong enemies and they will be stomped out like scattered embers rather than the wildfire for freedom that we could all become if we united...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The founding fathers intended America to be a white country and we don't have the courage to carry on. Emigration rules used to be 80% European, 20% other. Now the leftists allow only 10% European. 4 states are now white minority with 10 more not far behind. Look at the Netherlands, white natives are leaving the country as fast as they can. Time is growing short my friends, will it be fight or run?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

Yeah hes a bit much, but I dont think that he is entirely wrong after all.

It could get very violent and chaotic if something pushes the general population over the edge and shows them what people on ATS have been observing for years.

I was at a local gun range and federal stopped by and they had a small
discount on trying out some of the weapons, and shooting a few rounds.

I can see lots of hunters showing up, but I saw mom's, grandma's,
nerds, jocks, hunters, business types, and mamsitas all shooting
guns and the the place was PACKED.

I saw more than a few T-shirts that were not positive in nature
of the administration either.

The recent findings of Holdren being linked to Agenda 21 and
that book of his Ecoscience, it has ppl foaming at the mouth.

Here it is over 7 months since Barry Sotero won the election and
I STILL have trouble getting ammo at some stores.

One store went bezerk on ordering and they have kept up, and
they limit how much you can buy.

One local shop has a picture of Obama and under it says
"Gun salesman of the Year"

LOL

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Like I said in the other thread you posted this same video on.

Where do you get a United States Birth Certificate from?

If your gonna be angry, least get your facts straight before getting POd.

Well there is the short form that is easily forged, then there is the
long form that is VERY hard to forge and is notarized and signed
by the delivering doc.

The short form was quickly made and presented to the public,
and ppl knew the scam.

The long form is the one they wanna see, and they'd like to
see his school records to because they show they he applied
for financial aide as a foreign student and that will be the straw
that breaks the camels back.

The fan is spinning at 3,600 RPM and the cow pie is inbound.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The Rev. is badass! I don't think the black community has the equipment to riot like the white community will... YHWH willing.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join