It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Rev Manning) White folks gonna riot and I'm gonna join 'em

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
whats with this taboo against violence?

aren't yall being a bit super hypocritical? yes?

what do adults do when they have a disagreement that cannot be resolved? they use violence to resolve it

when 2 nations like Iraq and America have a disagreement, how does it get resolved? violence

yet everyone "supports the troops", so my fellow hypocrites what is it?

violence is bad when its used against the govt and its good when the govt uses it against others?

ya right

violence is a fact of life and death, so deal with it

violence can be a good thing or a bad thing, it all depends on the situation/circumstances

i honestly think the .gov needs a little roughing up to learn its god forsaken lessons

and i know tons of you agree, but to those who do not agree
Deal With It

look the .gov has roughed me up my whole life, what the hell is wrong with roughing them up back for once?
its LONG OVERDUE....

[edit on 19-7-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
About the "hate" he spews, I dont think its hate I think its humor. Thats just me. Is he pressing any white peoples buttons because I just think hes speaking the truth and telling us, through those words, not to be ignorant.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
yeah this guys a weirdo. lmao.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If i wanted to WAKE UP people to what its happening i would have said it like that, with TONE, now its the point to scream at people WAKE UP, and MESSAGE, apart from "white people r gonna riot", black, yellow, red, brown, they all will. Besides that just heard the truth. I dont see a NUT JOB there, i saw a revolted person, like millions more. PEACE

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
He's applying the race card and raising his voice to bring more attention to his message (product). What did the resume say, a marketing executive? If he did not interject talk like white guy and spoke in monotone, nobody would listen to him for more than five seconds.

Now as for this long-legged macdaddy comment and his unwarranted and irrelevant attacks on Obama's sexual orientation, religion and other personal issues can only mean one thing: he's on the Obama payroll.

Thanks, but maybe next time he can tell us something we don't know.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by vonholland
About the "hate" he spews, I dont think its hate I think its humor. Thats just me. Is he pressing any white peoples buttons because I just think hes speaking the truth and telling us, through those words, not to be ignorant.

Well he's telling whites what we can't tell ourselves. If this was a white guy spewing this you can bet your ass every black political leader would be pounding on his door with the MSM foaming at the mouth to demonize the guy.

Fact remains the guy for the most part is right on the money. The last the "minorities" want to do is wake the sleeping "majority". White America is armed to the teeth with quality arms and armed with lots of practice. The nation does not need to go down that road. He knows this and is just heeding the warning.

Hopefully, as a country and as Americans(that why I use "" around minority/majority, we are all just americans) we see through TPB attempt to incite race riots. Because from this seat, it looks to be that's exactly where the powers seem to be pushing us to. Fight eachother, then the feds come swooping in with even more laws and regualtions with a nation thats battered and bloodied with no energy to fight the feds. Good plan.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Tyr Sog]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

He seems to be appealing to a certain demographic, some of which has really encompassed this site of late.

Yeah...Racist. I have also noticed that on this site as of late. It's obvious to me that this man is a self hating black, (I could be wrong) and for some reason white people seem to love him, but hate someone like Farrakhan. The man says that the NRA is going to go into black neighborhoods??
(should I be scared), yet people on this site are applauding that. If he said the exact opposite the same people would be OUTRAGED I TELL YA!!

Cause there is mad racial tension built up in America. Im from PA (yay) white, and so many white people hate black people because of the firemen thing (thats recent, this hatred lies deep)

I live in Oregon, so do white people hate me because of some black firefighters in PA??

The bright young minds on ATS should be very proud of themselves.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I wonder what the 'anti-revolution' movement was doing while people were dying for their freedoms prior to 1776?

*Starts singing "We are the World!"*

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! wow. what a video. obama is a joke, i think its badass that people are waking up. obama is a fraud. 9-11 was a inside job. ANARCHY!!! dont worry rev manning, when us white folk revolt we will give you an honorary junior g-man badge and you can join the ranks against the long legged mac daddy haha. but for real. spread the word people. if you read ats and you post repys and you belive these things like obama is a fake to be true. spread the word, through email, on twitter, facebook, myspace and any other mainstream site to start. there are already people trying to go through the court and millitary personel getting deployment orders revoked. i say if all of us atleast put the word out on a couple diff sites, maybe it will get more than "underground"attention and be more mainstream. rev manning gets a flag, slaute, and a praise for having bigger balls than most. obama's days in office should be numbered people

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by canihavemyvoteback

Yep, that's the video right there.

Thanks for posting it.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by canihavemyvoteback
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Senator Boxer accused of Race politics

Well to be fair it could be said that her comments are just the product of todays society. Minorities create these race specific groups and then support eachothers own groups according to their own race. So it's precieved they value their own "race" opinions.

Also, I'd say his language could be just as "racist" as hers.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
What a load of hot, steaming carp (that's not a typo; I don't know ATS's rules about profanity). This guy is telling me us white folks are going to riot, because our rights have been abrogated? WTF is he talking about?

Every ethnic group has members who are racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted against other groups. Every ethnic group commits acts of injustice. That's been going on sine Day One.

It is ludicrous to try to portray the poor whites as an oppressed minority. Of all the minorities in the US, the whites are the least oppressed. Blacks came to this country as slaves. We had slavery in this country for nearly 100 years. Then for nearly another 100 years, we denied Blacks the most basic rights, allowed them to be mistreated without cause, had laws in place designed to prevent them from voting, being seated with whites, eating in the same restaurants, drinking from the same fountains. Some states had laws against "miscegenation", the marrying of a Black and a white person. Lynchings were commonplace, with law enforcement ignoring them. It required Federal intervention to prosecute these crimes. Local police had no problem with them.

A white Rodney King? Happens all the time - police misconduct is common, especially in larger cities, but also in smaller ones. Everyone is a potential victim - white, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians. But for every white person attacked by mad-dog police, dozens of the other groups are attacked. The big difference between Rodney King and these others is that King was being filmed. Most of the time it's all done quietly, without cameras, and it becomes the cops's word against the victims's or the minority witnesses.

Police misconduct has been going on for as long as there have been policemen. What has changed is that now there are often videos of the attacks. Before that, people shrugged off accusations of police misconduct as merely a disgruntled crook trying to cause confusion by falsely accusing the cops. I mean, who are you going to believe, Officer Friendly, or some guy who's been arrested and so must be a crook? After all, cops don't just pick on people for no reason. So obviously the victim was causing or looking for trouble.

That old-fashioned assumption no longer works so well.

But I don't see where this preacher is talking anything but bollocks. If whites are oppressed, then I'm the Easter Bunny.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
When's the last time white folks were legally enslaved by law? When was the last time white people got bombed by a nuke? When was the last time white folks suffered wide spread famine? When was the last time white folks became a powerless minority? When was the last time white people were taken over by some other race? When was the last time white people suffered political discrimination?

Almost never, when compared to what Asians, Blacks, Natives suffered.

White folks going to riot because of what? Not having all the money?

This guy is a suck up.

I suggest all the white people on this forum to travel. Go to poor parts and rich parts of the world before you make some judgment like this guy.

[edit on 7/19/2009 by die_another_day]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I don't understand how/why people perceive this man to be a nut. He is actually speaking REALITY if those of you who disagree would open your minds and equate what he's saying to the events which are actually unfolding in life.

Fact is that everything the white man was taught and the way he has lived has all of a sudden, basically become a crime. If I applied everything I was taught in school, I am somehow wrong, racist or criminal.

I'm personally tired of being treated like some 3rd rate citizen when everyone else gets preferential treatment for what they would describe as racism if applied to them.I'm all for eqaulity and peace but treat everyone with the same set of laws to the same degree and drop the double standard.

Beside the fact that I can't see treating Approximately 80% of America's population in a degrading way to appease 20% of it's population. The numbers don't add up. Like I said Treat everyone equally with the same set of rules......................or eventually (sooner than you think) there will be an uprising. Why don't they do a census on how many Americans hate their gov't andand are fed up with the double standard in America today>?

mod edit to remove lots of the .......

[edit on 19-7-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tyr Sog

The point of the video is the fact that they are even having that conversation to begin with.

This is exactly what the rev. is talking about, not the specific video with Boxer, but in general. Politicians are pandering to people of certain races to keep getting re-elected. Just like the illegal immigrants, they only want to grant them amnesty to grow their voting base by a huge number.

The politicians are running on a platform of equality and when they get into office their actions are nothing of the sort.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
I don't understand how/why people perceive this man to be a nut. He is actually speaking REALITY if those of you who disagree would open your minds and equate what he's saying to the events which are actually unfolding in life.

Fact is that everything the white man was taught and the way he has lived has all of a sudden, basically become a crime. If I applied everything I was taught in school, I am somehow wrong, racist or criminal.

I'm personally tired of being treated like some 3rd rate citizen when everyone else gets preferential treatment for what they would describe as racism if applied to them.I'm all for eqaulity and peace but treat everyone with the same set of laws to the same degree and drop the double standard.

Beside the fact that I can't see treating Approximately 80% of America's population in a degrading way to appease 20% of it's population. The numbers don't add up. Like I said Treat everyone equally with the same set of rules

The other races wouldn't be complaining if white people didn't wrong them in history. No other race feels sorry for white people in anyway.

mod edit to shorten quote

[edit on 19-7-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It's very hard for me to take this guy seriously. Especially after his absolutely hilarious video outlining how Oprah is the Antichrist and Obama the false prophet. He is probably somewhat accurate in his predictions about these riots, but I cannot stop laughing as soon as I see his face.

If you have no idea what I am talking about, see the video here The Antichrist Has Come. If you can watch this video and not burst into fits of laughter, then I applaud you!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
i never trust a man in a suit anymore. He's good at ranting, just like a politician. He talks crap. Give me a man in a leadership position whose actions speak louder than his words, and I'll sit up and pay attention.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day

The other races wouldn't be complaining if white people didn't wrong them in history. No other race feels sorry for white people in anyway.

I nor my family have NEVER wronged anyone and I'm sure any of the people who are actually complaining about being wronged weren't even alive when it was happening.......... So let's be realistic and try a valid argument as every race and religion has suffered persecution throughout history........And that's the problem of why racism will never go away.....Everyone keeps looking back and not forward.

I persoanally don't give a rats ass what anyone feels towards whites or me in general as my irish family was just as poor and treated extremely bad when they came here so get real.I'm not sitting here dwelling on the struggles they had to overcome and blaming others. Instead every generation of my family just try to better our lives and the lives of those around us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join