It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Rev Manning) White folks gonna riot and I'm gonna join 'em

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This man is so right, he gives a feeling of revolution in my veins..

I'll stand beside him thats for sure..

Watch this people.. It'll get you heart pumping..

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
WOW! This guy hates everybody equally. I don't know much about him, he seems like a nutjob but he's right about 1 thing.

If and when white America finally has enough it is gonna get real ugly, unlike anything ever seen before.

But once again "Divide and Conquer". We'll need the whole of America as one voice to take our country back IMHO.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Tutti frutti. That Rev. Manning is a nut. The good thing about though, rednecks can now attend a good old fashion Southern style preachin' without feeling out of place.

I am all for inclusion and rednecks are people too.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
hahahahahaha @ Obama had a steamy love afair

this guy has always cracked me up.
I remember him during the campaigns putting out videos just like this, bashing Obama to no end. Great stuff.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
He is kind of a nut job. But he is right though.

You kind of have to read between the lines a little bit, but basically what I can gather from this is that what he is saying isn't about black and white, and republican and democrat, it is the constant victim mentality being played by people and now we have a president and AG and soon to be SC Justice that are all about getting back at the "white man".

I would try to listen to more of what he hast to say but 10 minutes is enough.

What he is saying sounds racist, but the under lying message that he is trying to get at is that the race baiting and calling people racist that speak out against Obama is pushing people over the line.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
While I understand and agree with his point, I can't help but laugh.

"White people are goin' riot...Long-legged Mac-Daddy....They can't take no mo'...."

That's pretty much all I heard between the moments of calm.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by A.M.L.]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think he is talking from the "black" perspective.

They have always known about suppresion, and that the "man" is not to be trusted.

White folks have always been, more or less, on the "man's" side.

So, basically he is saying that the white folks are starting to see through it, and that they will not take it lightly.

But it was pretty funny.

"The long legged Macdaddy"

Lol.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by A.M.L.

Same here.

Especially when he started singing that had me rolling.

As the saying goes, telling the truth will get you killed, unless you can make the truth funny.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
WOW, he is brave, I too blame the leaders that are just sitting back and watching this all happen.

What exactly is their problem??!!

The most outspoken leader is some women from Alaska.

And ya all make fun of her.

So reap what you have sown.
"You have sow the wind, now reap the whirlwind."

Have a good day.

[edit on 123131p://bSunday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

WOW! This guy hates everybody equally. I don't know much about him, he seems like a nutjob but he's right about 1 thing
seems to me only a nutjob would disagree w/ the man.
never heard of him before this.the way things add up to me ,he's
spot on.
ya! hell ya! i think i like this guy.
i mean, i didn't know obamanation was liked men.eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww. in the back of a limo.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
He's crazy but he's my kinda crazy
I dont live in America but he says black people are pushing white people too far...what does he mean by that? im pretty sure both black and white can't stand the Obama with his cheap tacky catchphrases and blatant lies that roll out his forked tongue.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Pretty much.

The Boxer fiasco when she was talking to the black caucus leader is what he is getting at.

I tried to find the video around here somewhere though. It was a thing of beauty.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Did he just basically say that acorn is being used to distribute wealth(that was stolen from middle america) to the black community?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

Yeah hes a bit much, but I dont think that he is entirely wrong after all.

It could get very violent and chaotic if something pushes the general population over the edge and shows them what people on ATS have been observing for years.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I find this thread..Anti equel right or something ...no idea what to call it exactly.
I will try to explain why ATS is too Politically correct to be good at this conspiracy stuff.

Like the video it's a black man saying..when the white's riot i wanna join em.
Now reverse it.....put a flip on it.

A white rev..
saying the black's are gonna riot..and im gonna join em.

I know dang fool well..without one of the poster's posting would say.
He is a racist....
Not all black's riot...racist scumbag ect.ect.

You think because he is black saying white's are gonna riot....and im gonna join him make's it less racist?
it's less racist because he is talking about another person of same skin color?
People hate there own skin color happen's every day.

and he hate's Obama Deeply.
Watch all of his video's there intended toward obama..filled with lie's and hate filled.

I have meet black people who hate other black people with the same passion this man show's in the video.
But there racist.
How is that so hard for ATS to understand?

So ATS member's need to jump off the politically correct bandwagon.
cause it make's me mad your so bias.

Sorry but it had to said.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Regardless of how he gets his message across, he is speaking the truth. Someone should be judged as a nutjob by what they say, not how they say it.

to this man.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think the good Reverand is 110% spot on correct and will add that if I had a pastor like this guy in my town I would even consider going back to church

The truth is the truth...even if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

The singing had me cracking up

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

This guy is the Best!!! Tell it like it is!

And Funny!!! He has me rolling all the time.

Gerald Celente and him should form a band and I'll join.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Well are the people that are going to protest have a good reason too? I've seen videos of white people marching with black people during the civil rights era.

So if a white preacher said I'm going to march with the black people because they are treating the black people inequality?

No, I don't think so.

To be clear this is not directed at you. People like to throw around the race card to demonize a certain race, it was the same way during the civil rights movement. Lot's of people that it was an atrocity to have equal right for black people. They didn't see anything wrong with blacks having to sit at the back of the bus or use a different bathroom, etc.

Now things have sort of reversed, minorities are getting all kinds of hand outs, when they are not even legal citizens, and the government isn't doing anything about it.

Look at the Ricci case. The nominated SC Justice Sotomayor agreed that the test results should be thrown out, the Supreme Court overruled it.

There is blatant racism going on against white people right now, and people are starting to catch on to it.

Racism is wrong either way you look at, but the only way we will ever be treated equally is to have the law apply the same to everybody, but they just passed the Hate Crimes legislation and comments by Eric Holder specifically state hate crimes will not apply to crimes committed to white people.

It isn't racist, it's the truth.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I don't perceive what he said as racist. I think more often than not accusations of 'racism' are just thrown around to distract the issue from the topic at hand. Instead of evaluating whether or not what he said was racist, it is much more meaningful to evaluate whether or not what he said is true. If you think about it, who really cares if someone is a little bit biased based on their own cultural perspective? Can't we all accept that everyone has a background and move on without pointing it out all the time and calling it 'racism'?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join