It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth Certificate Debate Expanding to of all places; CNN

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Earlier tonite around 6:30 pm Central, on CNN they had a brief little exposure to the Obama birth certificate debate, it maybe lasted for 5-15 minutes as I didn't get to see the whole thing.
I find it interesting as to their position on it, the way I saw they were doing the little discussion was that it was likely staged as these usually go on the MSM.
I think we have here a little bit of possible exposure for this thing other than the alternative media?
And yes I do believe that this would put it finally to rest with the hopes of Obama getting this done and over with by actually releasing his actual birth certificate to dispel these rumors rather than an obvious forgery that was thrown out to the internet.
I am wondering if anyone else might have by chance caught this tonite or if there is anything someone could find on Youtube that might be available for the segment itself?

PS. Once the segment ended, they went right back to the issue of Michael Jackson, which still tells you how much trouble this nation is in.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
That is wonderful news. My brother has been telling me to watch CNN. He says it is less slanted than ABC/MSNBC.

Maybe some more people will start paying attention now!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
CNN is in the dumpster of cable news ratings.
Even hacks like Glenn Beck blow them away.(as a side note, Beck is blowing everyone away on cable news shows)
It surprises me not that CNN is taking a "different" tack into the wind of public reality.
Get used to these people, they are whores for your ratings, they don't believe a word of anything that is said, they believe in only their next over inflated paychecks.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I seen it, it was very short.

the take from what mainstream media i have seen is " people are still saying this despite the birth certificate being provided"

they make no mention about the bc being a short version printed in 2007 just in time for campaigning.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT

Get used to these people, they are whores ....

You could have stopped right there.

Media = entertainment. They have no mandate nor obligation to tell the truth, be sincere, honest, forthcoming, or balanced.

The talking heads "perform". They are ALL actors.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I find this fascinating due to the fact that he is the president of the United States. The fact that people think he wouldn't be able to have an official birth certificate made that states he was born there, regardless if he was born there or not. The answers to the questions won't be found on a piece of paper but somewhere in his past. Follow his life back to where he resided when he was born and get witness testimony to who he grew up with and where. Even the fact that he could just buy off people to say where he was born is just another dagger in the heart of this conspiracy. I highly doubt this one will ever be laid to rest.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
We might as well quit talking about the birth certificate as if it may come to light that he doesn't have one.

It doesn't matter if he has one or not. I doubt he has a true birth certificate, otherwise common sense says the rumor would have been debunked immediately.

If he doesn't have one, if the story every "got legs", I'm sure an official one with everything he wants could be faxed/printed and sent to him or straight to the media.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

Perhaps the reason Beck is blowing away all his competition is because he is bringing important issues to forefront? I know he cries sometimes. Guess what? I'm a man, and sometimes I cry. I know he clowns and makes jokes over important issues, which is sometimes the best way to call attention to the idiots that are running our country. Beck doesn't have a college education, but a self education, which is the way a great many famous men had an influence on the social and political views of their time.
I have a lot of respect for Beck. Especially since I have educated myself, outside of my chosen field, on areas that interest me.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

My intent was to get people to actually read something for a change, not Barry type of change. I would like to believe we are in agreement, no intent toward dissing Glenn Beck.
I am in the Thomas Paine section of his latest book, my problem with Beck is he goes halfway to the chicken coop.
calls for revolution but says don't be violent.
Sir, I say they got our money, we got no more choices.
Not calling for insurrection here , saying that to avoid the network,But we gotta move.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
CNN is never going to air anything that might be counter Obama. It's not going to happen. Just as FOX was in the pocket of Bush during that administration, CNN is in the pocket of this one.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It was a typical CNN smear job, complete with condescending laughs and constant interruptions.

I honestly don't now where I stand on this issue, but CNN is showing its true colors more and more by the day. Its nothing more than another White house attack dog. As if the other 6 networks aren't enough.

Video: www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Wimbly]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I am puzzled by what people mean when they talk about the "long form" of his birth certificate.

The only birth certificate I have--the only one that I have ever had, the one that has been with me all my life--is very short.

Maybe the hospital where I was born has a longer form, but if so I have never been told about it.

It's possible that in all the moving around his mother did she at some point misplaced his original birth certificate. My brother's was lost in just this way.

It's perfectly legal to ask the state where one was born for another copy of one's birth certificate, though my brother's copy is not exactly the way the original looked.

Even if Obama had a copy that was officially issued by the state of Hawaii, it is absolutely legal.

Not saying his original certificate was lost, just saying if it was he still has a legal copy.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Perhaps the reason Obama is "rushing" everything through on his vile agenda is becuase he knows he will soon be impeached and removed for no being a citizen................

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

yes MJ wow we can't get enough of that, yes bring it, 24/7 baby

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

is it just me or is Mrs. Taitz looking mighty cute in this video? I suddenly feel my thighs sweating... gggrrrwwwaawwlll...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa4c83009b02.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

I saw it and was thinking the same thing. You know the funny part is, they didn't present it as news, they presented as hearsay. With actually no talking about how the issue could possibly be real, or mentioning some of the people who believe in this concept.

What a joke CNN is anyway. I mean, I watch them daily out of pure entertainment value, and I havent' seen 5 minutes without a Michael Jackson headline in 3 weeks.

Just disgusting. Ohh well I guess they needed a cover story to make us forget what's happening in Iran.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

All I have ever asked in these threads is one simple question.

One that never gets answered

So maybe, just maybe you will be the one to answer it.

Where in the US Constitution does it specifically state that the long form birth certificate is the only form of identification that is valid to prove someone is eligible for the job of POTUS?

That's all I want to know.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
All this nonsense over a piece of paper, while Americans are being swindled in blind daylight from the left, right and center. Since the Patriot Act made the Constitution obsolete, why the big fuss? It doesn't matter who is President. This is just another tactic to distract those who are getting their pockets picked.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by heliosprime

All I have ever asked in these threads is one simple question.

One that never gets answered

So maybe, just maybe you will be the one to answer it.

Where in the US Constitution does it specifically state that the long form birth certificate is the only form of identification that is valid to prove someone is eligible for the job of POTUS?

That's all I want to know.

It states "Natural Born Citizen." It doesn't need to say how to prove that status. I am not an attorney, but I think there is a pretty good consensus of what would qualify as "acceptable." At least as much as a school would require for "in-state" tuition!

The "short-form" is not a certified copy from the state. Even Hawaii does not accept this form as 'proof'.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

You didn't answer my question. Where does it say in the Constitution of the United States that the Long Form Birth Certificate is the only acceptable form of identification that is valid to prove someone is eligible for the job of POTUS?

www.kxma.com...

HONOLULU (AP) State officials say there's no doubt Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said Friday she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join