It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Apollo Hardware Spotted!

page: 19
58
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Yep. Safety first.

It is all a lie. They say they went in the 60's with some ancient technology yet they just can't seem to do it again.

Because it was fake and they know if they keep faking it they'll get caught.
They are buying time until the robot astronauts astrobots can be finalized.
Then they'll fake a huge tragedy and kill some human astronauts in order to slip in the robots in the name of safety.

All this coverage in the media is full of fake simulation and reproduction of the event. It is garbage.




posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by jfj123

Obviously you believe that nobody ever landed on the moon.



Where do I state that I "believe that nobody ever landed on the moon"?

Surely you would be able to find such a statement - if it existed...



So what does this mean exactly?


But then again, NASA does make their own luck own in the desert.



Dont worry you always know you are right when xubi gives lame none answers to your questions!



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Who do you suggest we trust? The reptilians ???

When talking about "space travel for all mankind" there are more possibilities, NASA is not the only choice, there are literally millions of people in the word outside the US.



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138
 


Sometimes the technology is lost (or forgotten) when people think that in the future everyone will be doing things in the same way or in a completely different way.

That happened to some extent when they tried to make a caravel for the 500th anniversary of the first voyage between Europe and India.

Although the people that were chosen to build the caravel are experienced ship builders, the exact measurements and materials to be used were not really known.

They built the caravel, but they had to make some changes to their first version because it turned out too heavy (they had to change the wood chosen to make the masts).



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Well after having a look at the supposed evidence Im a little underwhelmed. If this were say photographic evidence of UFO's it be shot down in flames by the same sort of people supporting the Apollo missions as fact brigade. Truth is it is impossible to prove a fact, sorry. The only thing you can do is demonstrate a theory and have the majority accept it as fact. Science has been playing this game for hundreds, if not thousands of years. This where the old joke "today's science papers are tomorrows chip wrappers" comes from!
With regards to the two nonce's from the myth-busters drivel. They are by profession movie F/X techs, they worked on the Matrix movies among others. In the movie industry (which I hope you all know is about BS) when a director needs something to be faked or a myth to be created he goes to chaps just like this to help form the illusion. I'm not saying they are CIA assets by any means but I would certainly be suspect of guys who are seasonal workers with the chance to make some big bucks with their very own TV show as long as they can provide the same sort of crap they have been producing for years. Different gig, same MO.

My gut feeling is no human has been out of the atmosphere of our planet, at least not in something manufactured by a government. All of the Apollo footage looks fake, good for it's time admittedly, but fake non the less. You can keep all your moon rocks and the great men of integrity who worked on these missions (gleefully being paid lots of money to burn even larger amounts of money which could have been put to more worthy and noble causes). I just dont buy it!



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SOXMIS
 


It was the people who claimed it was a hoax that said because of
no stars,shadow problems , flag waving etc etc it was a hoax.

Now if that was the reasons it was a hoax and you PROVE the reasons given are bull cookies what then!



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by SOXMIS
 


It was the people who claimed it was a hoax that said because of
no stars,shadow problems , flag waving etc etc it was a hoax.

Now if that was the reasons it was a hoax and you PROVE the reasons given are bull cookies what then!


Where are this reasons proven? As far as science goes there is even radiative barrier around it so an astronaut would die. But back to the real question, where are the "No-stars" 3, I repeat 3! directional light sources from and yes the waving flag is just a big L.O.L. (note capital intended) not only is there no atmosphere, but as any half-educated person knows space does not produce wind, even less sound(sorry Star Wars fans, PEW PEW is no-no in reality).

So... where is this all explained? Are we to re-define physics and all of science to the needs of a hoax? As a hobbit would say "Me thinks not".



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantumus
 



So... where is this all explained? Are we to re-define physics and all of science to the needs of a hoax? As a hobbit would say "Me thinks not".


Hobbit or not, you should read the first 3-4 pages
It's all explained with video and highlighted images. Light sources? Van Allen Belt? Both discussed and explained at length.



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Quantumus
 



So... where is this all explained? Are we to re-define physics and all of science to the needs of a hoax? As a hobbit would say "Me thinks not".


Hobbit or not, you should read the first 3-4 pages
It's all explained with video and highlighted images. Light sources? Van Allen Belt? Both discussed and explained at length.



Aha, so... the flag was taken out sitting straight like that? And on top of that the flag does MOVE like it "shouldn't", second "the moonlight outshines the stars MAKES ME LOL OUT LOUD (sorry for the caps), so the light is so bright that we can see the pitch black space behind but not the stars? (you really take me for sheep).

1. The moon is not exactly ordinary mirror, as you can see on any "moon" video the ground isn't that bright (not that it matters since we are talking about the stars not the ground).

2. You can't reflect light in space to block out stars even the sun can NOT do that.

And once again back at the flag problem, for all the HARDCORE defenders out there, when he plants the flag the flag flaps downwards so fast(EARTH GRAVITY) no 0-gravity flag would do that. From physics-point of view this is all extremely funny to no END. So no DO NOT point me to videos or "explanations" I have seen them all countless times and it's just another "we are ignoring that trying to explain something we can" presentation-type.

P.S: Edited to add this:
I just re-watched the entire video and I was laughing hard ONCE AGAIN, when they were trying to plant the flag it's waving like mad. Very very funny, but not saying I don't like it!


[edit on 21-7-2009 by Quantumus]



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
YOu would have to be stunted intellectually to believe that humans didn't land on the moon.

There is so much evidence stacked against that kind of limited thinking.

The laser tests that have only now been taken off the funding.
about 200k a year went to using the laser mirrors placed by apollo astronauts at various sites on the moon which were used to accurately measure the distance of the moon from earth.

The rocks returned to earth from the landings

The astronauts themselves.

The thousands of pictures

Seriously, the moon hoax bunch are a pack of retards with very little education or understanding of basic science. I guess that puts me on the other side of the fence, but hey, it's a good place to be because it's where all the rational, sane and intelligent people are as opposed to the vapid, vacuous, pack of paranoid idiots all bunched and huddled together in their darkness wondering what that noise was. lol



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
YOu would have to be stunted intellectually to believe that humans didn't land on the moon.

There is so much evidence stacked against that kind of limited thinking.

The laser tests that have only now been taken off the funding.
about 200k a year went to using the laser mirrors placed by apollo astronauts at various sites on the moon which were used to accurately measure the distance of the moon from earth.

The rocks returned to earth from the landings

The astronauts themselves.

The thousands of pictures

Seriously, the moon hoax bunch are a pack of retards with very little education or understanding of basic science. I guess that puts me on the other side of the fence, but hey, it's a good place to be because it's where all the rational, sane and intelligent people are as opposed to the vapid, vacuous, pack of paranoid idiots all bunched and huddled together in their darkness wondering what that noise was. lol


Ok another reply then, about astronauts returning is this the first time for a rocket to go in outer space and return? Me thinks not! So nothing special there (the rock is laughable). What they did was go in orbit, air the pre-taped landing then return them as heroes. They are heroes I don't blame them for what they did the world needed something like this at the time, but it's time we move past it and start coming up with real ways to really get there.



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantumus
 



We could type a thousand words to explain it, and I doubt you'd understand.

I'd like you, first, to re-read what you wrote...abot "0-gravity" anf the flag, and try to understand why THAT is wrong....

Perhaps you could look online to see how the flag was constructed...if it's not too hard...or, just watch this:




posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Quantumus
 



We could type a thousand words to explain it, and I doubt you'd understand.

I'd like you, first, to re-read what you wrote...abot "0-gravity" anf the flag, and try to understand why THAT is wrong....

Perhaps you could look online to see how the flag was constructed...if it's not too hard...or, just watch this:



Hehe, OK... let me TRY and explain again, the video you just linked me proves only that the mythbuster's flag is designed like that nothing more, second... watch the video you just linked me and at 0:40 you will notice the flapping is EXTREMELY unordinary for non-gravity zone, by which I mean the flaps gravity is pulling the flag downwards and you can clearly see it's not string because that would pull it fast and stay in place (at that given speed and that gravitational force), having said that the bottom part of the flag gives away the truth about the location(Earth) of the filming.

P.S: We skiped the stars explanation this time I see?

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Quantumus]



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Sorry for double posting, this will be my last post on this thread.

Let's take it that everything was real, I will see this from your point of view, yes the flag was really made that way and everything happened up there on the moon. So no question about it in this reply.

Everything is real buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, no one has gone since 11th December 1972. So far I liked all the replies I must confess I liked this topic even though I took the opposition's approach.

So tell me why no one has even dared to go to the moon again since 11 th December 1972 and I will not disturb anymore hardcore moon-landing defenders


I bet this will be easier to answer compared to the other questions with such "wonderful" (from scientific point of view) answers.

Thanks in advance, no offense intended.



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantumus
 


The Moon has gravity. It is not a "0-gravity" or "non-gravity zone."

As for the stars, you seem to (as with the flag) completely fail to understand the problem. Stars are dim. The sun is bright very, very bright compared to the stars. The sun reflecting off the moon's surface is very bright compared to the stars. Any image sensor, be it digital, film, or the human eye, has a limited range of exposure. To see the stars, the image would have to be exposed enough that the surface of the moon would be totally over exposed and be nothing but a white blob. When taking a proper picture of the surface of the moon, there simply isn't enough light from the stars getting in to register on the film.

I urge you to try this experiment. Get a camera and go outside on a starry night. Have someone take a picture of you with the flash from the camera on, with an exposure of 1/60th of a second. See how many stars you see in that picture. It will be zero.



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor
reply to post by Quantumus
 


The Moon has gravity. It is not a "0-gravity" or "non-gravity zone."

As for the stars, you seem to (as with the flag) completely fail to understand the problem. Stars are dim. The sun is bright very, very bright compared to the stars. The sun reflecting off the moon's surface is very bright compared to the stars. Any image sensor, be it digital, film, or the human eye, has a limited range of exposure. To see the stars, the image would have to be exposed enough that the surface of the moon would be totally over exposed and be nothing but a white blob. When taking a proper picture of the surface of the moon, there simply isn't enough light from the stars getting in to register on the film.

I urge you to try this experiment. Get a camera and go outside on a starry night. Have someone take a picture of you with the flash from the camera on, with an exposure of 1/60th of a second. See how many stars you see in that picture. It will be zero.


First of all the 0-factor is compared to earth's 1/6th gravity, which I see you completely fail to understand. As it is far from enough to do what it did to the flag, and sadly for you I have been with photography and photographers longer then anyone can remember and with the conditions that we can see on the video you should be able to see a bird(joke) flying in the back. And once again we are ignoring question I see? Why hasn't anyone landed on the moon since then with all of our current technology NASA could put end to the dilemma once and for all. But no, we never had such technology and we don't YET.



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You have just demonstrated a complete and utter disregard of reality, scientic facts and common sense. Everything you talk about has been debunked in this thread and others many times over.
And since you dont even have the most basic understanding of photography and lighting you have shown that you're just trolling and not contributing anything to this thread.
Please stop.



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
You have just demonstrated a complete and utter disregard of reality, scientic facts and common sense. Everything you talk about has been debunked in this thread and others many times over.
And since you dont even have the most basic understanding of photography and lighting you have shown that you're just trolling and not contributing anything to this thread.
Please stop.


Ouch that was direct offense thanks, I don't have common sense yes, because I'm too educated to take all the so called DEBUNKS as facts, wake up please.



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I didn't intend to offend. The point is there is more than plenty of scientific facts and information to debunk this stuff. If you ignore those facts then you show that you do not live in this reality. The photography issue is a perfect example of this.



posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantumus
 


Hey big guy. I don't know where you get your information but you might want to check your sources. The moon has a gravitational effect that is approximately 1/6th that on earth. That's right, enough to keep the astronauts from floating away and enough to make the flag droop.

Go figure an iron based sphere with a gravitational pull. Next thing you know they'll be telling you that it has an affects on the earth's ocean tides. Huh!



new topics

top topics



 
58
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join