It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant racism on CNN: "Any Latina could make a better decision than a white man"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Oh and the Lil Wayne and rapper thing, just so you know a lot of blacks find him and his music REPULSIVE! (if you even consider that garbage noise music) All those rappers are doing is enforcing negative stereotypes. Its mostly teenage suburban white kids who want to be gangsters that support that music (lol, its true though).

LMAO! If it's so true!!!

I got to say though, I like to listen to the club music though, Ice Cream Paint Job, it's a pointless song but hey, it's got a good rhythm to it!

LMAO where the hell do they come up with these song names. Ice Cream Paint Job lol, obviously its about a car paintjob or something but its really funny. And yeah I guess some of that musics cool if you're in a club picking up girls and stuff. I just cant stand the stupid ass stereotypical and degrading lyrics lol.

I am a fan of hip hop music but not the stuff on TV and radio. Its all negative crap... there actually is a lot of good positive intelligent hip hop out there, sadly most records companies dont support it though (I wonder why that is), so the average person never hears it...

Peace

[edit on 19-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
these people are ignorant bastards who try to invoke racism and racist remarks

for decades we have worked to wipe out racism

many have died

many have been subjected to extreme hardship and struggle

and just as we had started to get a grip on things pre 9/11

all this crap is happening again

and racism is starting to take over the airwaves and our lives

this is going to end very badly

we need to stop trying to diversify everything, especially in government

and instead of trying to get a equal amount of people

or allow each race to be represented equally

maybe we should just say screw race, completely throw it out the window and forget about it

and start focusing on whos more intelligent and responsible

as a white man who has lived among the wealthy and the poor ive seen every ethnicity in probably every economic stature

and ive seen extreme ignorance in latins in the upper and lower class
ive seen extreme ignorance in the black community
ive seen it in the asian community
ive definitely seen it in the white community

but whats bothering me is it seems the whole black power movement has subsided, only to be replaced by the latin/hispanic (or whatever its politically correct to call them) power movement

this militant way of thinking, whether violent or just aggressive through words needs to come to a end

if it continues, im positive within my lifetime we will have another civil war

only this time it wont be between the south and the north

it will be between neighborhoods between neighbors

there is nothing good that can come out of this

and our government has the responsibility to prevent this from taking place

anyone who brings race into politics should and MUST BE BANNED FROM POLITICS FOREVER!

anyone who allows race to be brought into politics, whether they themselves are racist or not, must be voted out of office immediately

or maybe, with as many problems as we are experiencing within our government and the corporations, just maybe its time for another revolution

our forefathers said we should have them periodically to keep tyrants out (i cant think of the exact quote of the top of my head)

well unfortunately if our leaders fail to do what they are responsible for, maybe we're long overdue for a revolution

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Well maybe that *Snip* should go back where she came from and we the white males can have our own country

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/19/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Racial patriotism of new immigrants: reinvigerating the racist dividion of the US every day!

Thanks Media! For telling immigrants that their race is unique in special, so that weak minds interpret it as a superiority complex!

YAY!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Thanks Media! For telling immigrants that their race is unique in special, so that weak minds interpret it as a superiority complex!

as someone who is hispanic, I should tell you:

they don't really care, and probably will never hear about this.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I seriously doubt her said intent to follow the US Constitution. It was after all written by some of us white men that don't know as much as the latina women.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join