It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A monster does monsterous thing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Take a look at this link.
www.foxnews.com...

There are readily available pictures of this Thing on the searches, and the kitten that IT harmed. This female humanoid pile of stinking feces has a voodoo doll with ('her') IT's name on IT. Don't she. (Hint hint all you occult practitioners). I'd like to break every bone in this female monster's body with a heavy duty construction hammer. I would need to feel her destruction, rather than for example, turning her into taco filling with a machine gun, for example, from a distance. 'I'm-just-sayi'n' my fantasies of justice out loud here. When this female humanoid monster gets out of jail in ONE year, will IT go and do more murder of innocent life?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I agree 100% honestly makes me sick if i was there when she poked out her tongue i would of gave her the biggest haymaker i could possibly muster. She deserves to die a horrible painful slow roasting death. And yea i would like to do it myself and watch her scream and writhe in agony until her steaming carcuss moves no more. Ahhh to dream....

Heres a pic of this disgusting excuse for a human she has also kidnapped a dog before and her brother says shes a animal lover

www.moggies.co.uk...

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Skinon]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Eye for an eye... This chick needs to be put in the oven!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
While her crime was heinous and shows an obvious utter lack of moral training; I find the desire to torture her almost as sickening. It is possible this woman, who is very young, could be rehabilitated.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by axiomuser
Eye for an eye... This chick needs to be put in the oven!

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It's a pretty disgusting story, yet I find your violent reaction to it almost as horrifying - this girl is obviously troubled in some way and I'd suggest she might need to undergo a pschological evaluation as well as serving time.

I couldn't find any links to pictures, other than the one someone else posted and that didn't contain any pictures of voodoo dolls - is that what you meant?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
That female perp CANNOT BE REHABILITATED. Didn't you people see the topic on ATS here awhile back about psychopathology? That female monster probably pleasures herself while fantisying about the evil that IT has conducted.
If I was in charge somehow, very high up in the U.S. government, I'd giver her over to the more rogue deep-black factions of the CIA. Their mission would be to transport Mizz Cheyanne Cherry to a blacksite somewhere deep in Syria or Russia, and do experiments on her for the purpose of successful terrorist interrogations, of course. This psychopath would then have at least --some-- kind of value to the good old USA.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by simonecharisse]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by simonecharisse

gee whiz?,just look at how we treat each other,no wonder the kid doesn't care at all.

It is a societal thing.

Our society is dying.

Hooray!!!!!.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Yeah, she can be rehabbed. She would probably even find Jesus if it would help her to get a lighter sentence.

She'd play you libs like a fiddle.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
yeah its cruel what she done but so is some of the responses, makes u as bad as them

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Evil, competey evil, i have a cat myself and love him to bits, i treat my cat as a human (feelings wise).
In my eyes putting a kitten in the oven is just the same as putting a baby human in a oven.

Sick.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by simonecharisse

oh ya eh, the story was bad enough. but your reaction really
left me creeped out. horrible thing she did. but torchering another human being? you can count me out. no human being ever deserves to be torchered. that's just sadistic.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

She'd play you libs like a fiddle.
like i was saying torchering another human being is sadistic.
it is what it is ? calling it what is isn't liberal. it's humanitarian.
very simple, two wrongs don't make a right.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Humans have an affinity for sadism, the ones who will not admit that they want to watch other creations suffer mask their curiosity behind Self-righteousness.

The girl who puts the cat in the oven and the man/woman who gets a kick out of "punishing the sick" are one and the same...but the ladder retain their "Good-guy badges."

At least the girl who put the cat in the oven was honest with herself, there is far too much self-deceit on this thread.

Although that is another fun trait of humanity, lack of honesty with oneself.

new topics

top topics

join