It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and ETs encounter with 62 children in South Africa, 1994

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

hmmmm here is an interesting quote that I found while researching False Memory Syndrome:

Psychologist Stephen Jay Lynn conducted a simulated hypnosis experiment in 1994, asking patients to imagine they had seen bright lights and experienced lost time. 91% of subjects who had been primed with questions about UFOs stated that they had interacted with aliens.
[13] Harvard University professor Richard McNally has found that many Americans who believe they have been abducted by aliens share personality traits such as New Age beliefs and episodes of sleep paralysis accompanied by hypnopompic hallucinations. In laboratory tests, these individuals exhibited measurable stress symptoms such as elevated heart-rate and sweating responses, similar to those of Vietnam veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.
[14] The experiment led McNally to conclude, "Emotion does not prove the veracity of the interpretation."
[13] Psychiatrist, John Edward Mack, M.D., founder of the department of psychiatry at The Cambridge Hospital in 1969, and member of the faculty Harvard Medical School, disagrees with McNally's conclusions, stating that, according to Psychology Today, diagnosis of sleep paralysis along with "Sci-Fi Channel" beliefs is not sufficient explanation for phenomena such as "alien sightings by school children in Zimbabwe who are wide-awake."

False Memory Syndrome

This sighting has indeed attracted the interest of psychologists. All hope is lost.

[edit on 17/7/2009 by deltaalphanovember]

[edit on 17/7/2009 by deltaalphanovember]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

I agree..... Psychology is a subject which when viewed correctly can teach you a lot about people..... such as eye movement and slight smiles!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Here is a thread that i made on the topic about two years ago.ATS

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
After looking over the children being interviewed (in the original two clips), I can honestly tell you that they were being lead.

(1) Watch their eye movement when responding to questions. Some of them look like they are reading from a card, or they are being visually cued to answer in a certain way. Other words, something is happening off camera to get the children to respond in a specific way.

(2) Listen to the questions being asked. The interviewer is leading them with the questions.

Psychology is somewhat of a specialty of mine, so it was easy to pick up on this fraud experience. Thanks for the videos.

Well, if I ever desperately need a psychologist, and you where really the only one available at that time, I sorely would wait it out until another one becomes available.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

hmm..the interviewer is a Harvard psycologist...are you on that level ??

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

that could be it. I havent read all of it...But again with beings from the stars.

Thank you for that one, I have in in Urgent Favs..

I wanna add something un related, yet related:

In Zecharia Sitchin's book, "The Wars Of Gods And Men", he gives his interpretation of ancient texts which strongly suggest that there was an actual 'war' involving "gods" around (roughly) 9000 B.C. . . . and which ended in a "peace treaty" of sorts between factions of EN.LIL and EN.KI, the rival half-brothers. I agree with Sitchin that these "gods" (and "goddesses") were the political, military, and scientific leaders of The Anunnaki on Earth. They were apparently *very* humanlike . . . and "we" are descended from them, in-combination-with some indigenous 'hominoid' genes (Neanderthal, according to Lloyd Pye's opinion and research) or else in-combination-with some 'hominid' genes (Homo Erectus, according to Sitchin's opinion and research). [This genetic engineering, done by The Anunnaki themselves, accounts for the so-called unexplained "missing link" in the 'Darwinian' theory of the 'Evolution' of humans].

It is sad realy, the missing Link have been found, and by the means of Tptb, we are not seing it !

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Pathos

I agree..... Psychology is a subject which when viewed correctly can teach you a lot about people..... such as eye movement and slight smiles!

You can see that type of stuff in these videos. When one of the children tells their account, they pause, look to the side, and then respond. If you watch the third film closely, the female investigator asks a series of questions. Before the child can answer, you can hear her fill in the blanks. The student repeats what the female investigator is saying. She is leading him or her.

Originally posted by primetime2123
reply to post by Pathos

hmm..the interviewer is a Harvard psychologist...are you on that level??

You don't need to be. With enough knowledge in psychology, you can quickly tell if someone is being lead, lying, or telling the truth. Watch their body language, and listen to the background when they respond.

Someone wanted to take advantage of these people.

Second, look at how new those clothes looked. If I had to make a guess, they were bought off to stage the whole incodent. Are you telling me that every kid in Africa has perfectly clean clothes, which look like they have 'just' come out of the local Wall-Mart? Bright red shirts? Clean brown shirts? I don't think so.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
great topic Zorgon

the evidence seems to indicate this actually did happen and from what i remember , the witnesses have never changed their story.

the question is....why are they interested in children ?

here are some pictures of aliens drawn by children and they look very similar to what the kids in south Africa drew

www.youtube.com...

Hmmm...I've heard horror stories about a race of aliens. They are a vicious breed of Reptoids. According to this conspiracy theory, these pathological creatures live beneath the Earth's crust for environemental resons. They live in underground cities, similar in architechture to the pyramids of Egypt. Rumour has it that top-secret government workers feed these beings living children, and in exchange, they leave the human race alone in peace. There were some other negotiatians too (I'm a bit hazy on the details, but it probably has something to do with ET technology).

Apparently, dead children aren't good enough....they have to be alive, and this theory blames the staggering amount of child 'disapperances' (especially in the USA) on this putrid pact between human and alien...

Interesting to note are the ominious murals in Denver airport. Holocaust drawings, dead jewish children, and strange, reptillian statues...whether you believe in aliens or not, those things are frightful to see.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by VergeofObscene]

[edit on 17-7-2009 by VergeofObscene]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I heard about this before. I"m a believer!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Pathos and Mist,
I think that no worthy psychologist of this "name" can assert what be saying you two.
And you two, from what you say, are obvious that you are not of the psychologists.
What it is happened in that school is very serious, in a case or the other: Because if this is a lie repeated from 62 (sixtytwo) CHILDREN (from the seven to the twelve years old) and if this were true, Then we find ourselves in front of to a case never happened in the history of the children's psycology.
The other case is that those children have seen this that they have reported to the psychologists and they have designed it.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Pathos and Mist,
I think that no worthy psychologist of this "name" can assert what be saying you two.
And you two, from what you say, are obvious that you are not of the psychologists.
What it is happened in that school is very serious, in a case or the other: Because if this is a lie repeated from 62 (sixtytwo) CHILDREN (from the seven to the twelve years old) and if this were true, Then we find ourselves in front of to a case never happened in the history of the children's psycology.
The other case is that those children have seen this that they have reported to the psychologists and they have designed it.

Hahaha... When I was talking about psychology in my original post, I was mentioning my personal interest in the subject. I have taken 30 classes in psychology, which range from clinical study to abnormal behavior. Even though I only have a minor, I have enough knowledge to tell you those kids are not telling the truth. What do you have? Hahaha...

Wow! So, mass hallucinations don't exist? So, people being manipulated by the 100s doesn't exist? Hahaha... You need a better lesson on world history. One man was able to convince hundreds of people into thinking he could change the world, and then he ended up killing them all. Jimmy Jones.

Those kids were being lead, or someone had manipulated them. Evidence can be seen in those taps, which points at either an imagination gone rapid, or someone was coaching those kids.

Children have hyped imaginations, and they can be easily manipulated.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Of course you are joke...
You are not a psycologist.
The "things" you said are the proof that you are not what you said to be.
Maybe All.... but not a psycologist.
Please.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

I'm not a phsycologist but maybe there are other factors to why she looks in another direction like the unwillingness to recall a traumatic event or trying to remember something she can't explain, I mean it's not like you see something like that everyday.

John Mack who's a Harvard Professor of Psychiatry seemed to agree that the children were telling the truth so if these kids are faking then give them an Oscar.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by avat178]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Pathos

Of course you are joke...
You are not a psycologist.
The "things" you said are the proof that you are not what you said to be.
Maybe All.... but not a psycologist.
Please.

Who said I was joking? I wasn't. I told you the truth from post one. You filled in the blanks with what you believe. I didn't do anything. All of what I'm saying is based upon my educational studies.

Your acting like I'm lying to you? I have nothing to prove in these forums. You also made the assumption that I said, "I am a psychologist." I didn't say such a thing. You also assumed that I was joking. I wasn't. I think you need to re-read my posts.

This is what I said -

...Psychology is somewhat of a specialty of mine, so it was easy to pick up on this fraud experience....

While using psychology as my point of reference, aliens did not visit these children.

Originally posted by avat178
reply to post by Pathos

John Mack who's a Harvard Professor of Psychiatry seemed to agree that the children were telling the truth.

...and according to Jimmy Jones, he is the second coming of Christ.

He is nutz-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by amyfriend
what was on the aliens mind/intent to land in a schoolyard...

Originally posted by easynow
the question is....why are they interested in children ?

One thing comes to mind...

Our old friend Arthur C Clarke (RIP)

Childhood's End...

Childhood's End is a science fiction novel by Sir Arthur C. Clarke, dealing with the role of Mind in the cosmos and the plausible implications of that role for the evolution of the human race. It was originally published in 1953 but first appeared as a 1950 short story titled "Guardian Angel" in Famous Fantastic Mysteries magazine.

couple select quotes from Wikipedia

"Childhood's End explores humanity's transformation and integration with an interstellar "hive mind" or Overmind."

"True to their word, fifty years after arrival, the Overlords appear in person. They resemble the traditional human folklore image of demons: bipeds with large wings, horned heads, and tails."

"Some ten years after the Overlords revealed themselves to humanity, human children (starting in New Athens with the Greggson children) begin displaying telepathic and telekinetic abilities and as a result, become estranged from their parents."

"Karellen announces that the children with psychic powers will be segregated from the rest of humanity on a continent of their own, and only these children will merge with the Overmind. No more children are born; the narration subtly hints that most of the parents commit suicide, while their children evolve towards merging with the Overmind."

2012 scenario anyone?

So just what exactly did Arthur C Clarke really know? His visions of 2001-2010 even siting Project Lucifer... his story of RAMA the huge derelict alien craft in our solar system which parallels old stories of the Black Night Satellite and this only the children will evolve...

Scary thought isn't it?

But you asked "Why the children...?"

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

I re-re-read your posts, but I have not found nothing of interesting.
You say so vague and generic things fruit of a your personal interpretation. Do you read wrong books of psycology?
I do not want to offend to you and perhaps you have a personal inerest in the Psycology, BUT you, if you say of being a psychologist, you cannot say what you say…
This case it has been analyzed by Psycologist more competent than you, and this case to RUWA, remains, for the psychologists, an ENIGMA!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
John Mack made a career off of the UFO phenomenon. He was in it for fame and money.

reply to post by Pathos

I re-re-read your posts, but I have not found nothing of interesting.
You say so vague and generic things fruit of a your personal interpretation. Do you read wrong books of psycology?
I do not want to offend to you and perhaps you have a personal inerest in the Psycology, BUT you, if you say of being a psychologist, you cannot say what you say…
This case it has been analyzed by Psycologist more competent than you, and this case to RUWA, remains, for the psychologists, an ENIGMA!
Coming from someone who can't spell psychology? You also have a problem with grammar. Unless you have something to punch with, I would hold off on your inability to defend such a case. Since you have no factual evidence to solidify your claims, I would be really careful on what you call 'truth'. At least I am using my educational experiences to tell me the difference between fact and fiction. What do you have?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

John Mack made a career off of the UFO phenomenon. He was in it for fame and money.

John Mack was a Pulitzer winner he had no need for fame, besides I don't think Ufology would be a great proffesion to earn 'money' and 'fame'.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by avat178

John Mack is a Pulitzer winner he has no need for fame.

How do you think he got the Pulitzer? He did something that got him noticed. He did it for fame and money. If you guys want to go a few rounds, I have no problem making you guys look like fools.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Sorry for my bad english, but I'm not from Usa or Uk.

I do not know John Mack, but you would better make not to "throw mud" on the people. You do not have to denigrate others your "colleague?" more famous and with more skills.
Phenomenon UFO always is ridiculed to Academic level and this John Mack had all to lose...
You have the tests of what you say?
I think NO.
Denigrate: hmm.... smell of "Agency"....
You said "I have no problem making you guys look like fools"? WOW...
As i said you read wrong and evil books of psycology...

However, If it had been a swindle or a false one someone of the children would have said that it was a SWINDLE.
All the 62 children (7-10 years old) have confirmed what they have seen and that was REAL. And they draw.
And WHY to create a swindle of that sort in a school of the zimbabwe?
Who and why would have made a thing of that sort?
“To say to every child to repeat to have seen with own eyes the Aliens”?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join