It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and ETs encounter with 62 children in South Africa, 1994

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by zorgon

Good work. Trying to upload the file to ATS Media crashed my PC three times.

Despite Hind's leading interview technique, the footage leaves me with the impression that the kids saw something unusual. Her research was quirky without being close-minded and illustrated how there is more to Ufology than events in the US. AFAIK nobody has tried to fill her boots in Africa...

She made her living off of UFOlogy. She wanted to cash in on the phenomenon. Her methods are foolish and reckless.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

It's not like the Interview team was waiting for them in a normal day of school without asking. I'm sure parents where involved and had to sign agreements. You see, mothers like to send their kids to school very clean, I guess that for the "Interview" day they even try harder dont you think?

Even if that is not the case. There is no problem at all for a production company for any TV show or Harvard interview program, to bring makeup and clean clothes for the kids to where on camera. That doesnt affect at all their statement. Maybe the perception of the viewer, but for what this documentary is about, It really doesnt change a lot.

As a film student and with experience on a video production company, I know that half of the crew if not all the crew and producer is just there to do their work. Good angles, good lighting, nice looking edited video. They don't care about the story or their client.

I'm not informed as other posters is ZIMBAWE's status on 1994, but from what I've already read, you are wrong and talking "like you know". Read and inform yourself on what people are telling you. Being from a "Third World" country I understand what ignorance you are dealing with.

The Clothes issue is not a point for labeling this a HOAX.

You seem to have a point in "Manipulating" answers, but stating the clothes as your strong proof, and the "childish" defensive attacks make you loose a lot of credibility.

Please EXCUSE my english. I'm not from the states, and my first language is spanish. Any problem understanding me, ask and I'll try again, if not, i'm sure a fellow ats'r could help.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

I'm not in a position to know if she made a living from Ufology or not. If you have details to substantiate the claim, I'll reappraise my opinion. What I do know is she presented her UFO Afrinews publications for free download. They are still available for free. They are fairly reasonable and make no bold claims.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jskun
reply to post by Pathos

I'm not informed as other posters is ZIMBAWE's status on 1994, but from what I've already read, you are wrong and talking "like you know". Read and inform yourself on what people are telling you. Being from a "Third World" country I understand what ignorance you are dealing with.

The only problem is that I'm not from a third world country. Just misinformed.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
She made her living off of UFOlogy. She wanted to cash in on the phenomenon. Her methods are foolish and reckless.

people that are Ufologist make a living of ufology
people that are Psychologists make a living of Psychology

Whats the problem? You think people can travel the world to do interviews for free?

You know its really noteworthy to me... that every time there is a good topic... some new guy pops into the thread, one usually a recent member with no contribution history... and they start attacking everything and everyone to drive an agenda...

Curious that... almost like it was deliberate

People make money... ATS makes money get over it

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This is a brilliant find. I think the reason it didn't get as much attention as it truly needed was because such topics are still mock-able. It's going to have to be something that is chipped away at continuously until a major news outlet can report such things without laughing and without being laughed at.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos

Originally posted by Jskun
reply to post by Pathos

The only problem is that I'm not from a third world country. Just misinformed.

Discussion is way out of topic now. What I meant is that me being from a third world country now what kind of ignorance we can get sometimes from some people who is misinformed from other countries. Like you.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Jskun]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

Taymour.... I have watched the linked video footage from page 5 (google link) and to me it still looks like those children were told a story or they created one..... maybe they had watched 'Men In Black' in one of the classes as educational video and then while they were out in the field they concocted this story...... or maybe they did see something but was more than likely a chopper or a craft (you know the Germans were fiddling about with saucer shaped craft back in the war) 60 odd years have now passed.... don't you think that those craft would have progressed along with Technology over that period? Could have been a military stunt to scare the children!

And to answer your question... it would make more sense to have a crowd of 60 people say they saw something then it would for 2 or 3, I would have possibly believed 2 or 3 people if they had said they saw this craft and aliens.

Also where were the teachers when this happened?
Where were other Adults in the vicinity?
Surely some Adults would have been around and seen this craft flying around.....

One other question off topic..... why was the black girl last into the room and why was she the one who had to stand?

[edit on 18-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Your objection to this incident is based on the assumption that a child's account requires adult validation. It implies that a child's experience is dictated by adult influence. The kids in the video links may have misinterpreted what they saw, but there's no reason to attribute the elaboration you suggest. They saw what they saw and described it as such.

Keep it simple. Skepticism is a fine quality...dismissing multiple witnesses is just 'Klassic.'

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

You still joke whit your absurd dispute on the children conspiracy?
The Court do not receive your “acute observations”…
There are other tests on the “Conspiracy of 62 children”?

"De minimis non curat Praetor"

Mist, I begin to think now that you and pathos are MIB.
Who is Mr. Black and who Mr. White?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Mr Kadinsky, you may well be right but if this was a court case you would lose hands down because you have no proof!!

Like i said they may well have seen something but the jury is out as to what it was they saw

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

LMAO

See Post above^^

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Ridicules objections from who give himself out to be for who is not.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Very enjoyable, thank you for that. It was refreshing to see well mannered children meticulously cared for and in a good school.

I found the numerous common details fascinating, appearance of black clothing or suits, large eyes, silvery thing among the trees, some thought it an alien at first, one then thought of it as the gardener afterwards, another a trick by some other kids, then changed his mind according to his perception, but all told this encounter seems to be working towards some goal of impressing itself upon their memory.

Gardener. Yeah...*scritch-scritch*...now where have I heard that before? Michael, are you around?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I am a bit awe-stuck that I have been interested in this subject since before this incident occurred and this is the first time I have heard about it. How much other data like this falls between the cracks? I know there are people who work to keep all this cataloged and available. Perhaps someone has some suggestions for some good sites for that.

Of course a part of our problem is the media's studious neglect of this material (at least in the U.S.). I wish we could move on from this question of whether or not aliens really visit our planet. We have larger problems to solve and possibly not very much time left to solve them. However, their solution partially relies in the resolution of the question of alien activities on earth.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

zorgon - You have a point about people trying to make nothing of posts like this. I believe it is deliberate.

I was taught that it is a symptom of madness to make nothing of what another asserts to be true. How could people co-exist if they were forever attacking each other's senses of reality? We know that people sometimes make mistakes, but that is no reason to imbue someone who errs with evil intent. It is wiser, I think to ignore this tactic. We must push onwards towards some better semblance of the truth. Perhaps the naysayers have things they don't want found out!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Despicable Illuminati behavior to do a Spielberg with children.
There are not ETs only actors.
And plenty of fools for the Illuminati.
Don't know if this was the one but it was staged.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Found one old thread on this incident but it never made it past page 1

posted on 18-3-2006
The 94` Zimbabwe encounter, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am curious why this hasn't recieved more attention. Taymour brought it up in the thread

School Children Traumatised After Seeing School Teacher Dragged Away By Aliens
www.abovetopsecret.com...

South Africa, 1994. 62 children's alien and UFO encounter

Read more: www.ufoevidence.org...
www.ufoevidence.org...
www.johnemackinstitute.org...
www.geocities.com...
www.funtigo.com...«

Google Video Link

they dragged the teacher away ? where did they take the teacher? did they bring her/him back? , no wonder the children were traumitized. a movie would be good explaining everything .was there other interviews with these children ,i wonder .I have heard vaguely of this story . this is very interesting .

[edit on 16-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Bumping this because we need more threads like these and not threads like "how you want your alien gf to be"

A shame Dr mack passed on

he was doing a research on the case

Last i heard his institute was trying to gather some money to finish the documentary

AFTER 50 YEARS SOMEONE WILL DO A DOCU ON THE CASE BUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE

one of the best cases ever

edit on 11-6-2012 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join