It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry is unChristian

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by infobrazil
Thanks for claryfing that for us.

Why you call yourself a Goat Rider? Is this an inside joke?

Hehe... Yes, it's an inside joke and has to do with Masonic initiation.

No-one knows how far back the joke goes, but there are references to it even in very old masonic poems:

The Candidate's Dream
(Masons will enjoy this poem, I think.)

[edit on 15/8/2009 by Saurus]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by infobrazil

Probably because he rides goats.

LOL

Masonry is not a secret organization. Though if you cross the pond to Europe I hear they are much more secretive.

Here in South Africa too. Even I struggle to find other Masons here when I travel between towns.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
1) Why some people - apparently - masons make the 'horn sign' with their hands?

I'm not just talking about those politician photos 'exposed' by conspiracist theorists. I'm referring to the civilians.

Yes, I know that even rocker teenagers do the sign, but what surprised me was masons (according to their own profiles on the social media site) were doing it.

2) What's the relationship between Lucifer and Jesus?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by infobrazil

Maybe they are from Texas?

a lot of pics ive seen on ATS regarding "devil horns" by politicians look like natural habits of moving fingers and pic gets taken at the right moment. In fact I have never seen a picture of a politician on ATS that was actually a Mason so.... lol

As for civilians. No idea. Most likely, they are from Texas.
because it's not a Masonic symbol of any kind.

Depends on what you believe. I believe in literal translation. Jesus said he was the Morning Star, and the Morning Star was called Lucifer, Lucifer meaning Bring of Light. They are, imo, one in the same. I have never seen conclusive evidence for Lucifer being related to "Satan."

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by infobrazil

I'm not just talking about those politician photos 'exposed' by conspiracist theorists. I'm referring to the civilians.

Yes, I know that even rocker teenagers do the sign, but what surprised me was masons (according to their own profiles on the social media site) were doing it.

The horn sign is sign language meaning i love you!

It has nothing to do with Masonry

deafness.about.com...

[edit on 15-8-2009 by orangeman dave]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by orangeman dave

The horn sign is sign language meaning i love you!

It's also a reference to the horns of the devil.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Also if you've seen any pics of people claiming to be masons on social sites doing that sign, maybe they are just fans of like Ozzy Osbourne and hard rock. That doesnt mean they are satan worshippers though. I always take that sign as someone saying like, "Hard rock! Yeah duuude!" lol or something. I'm a fan of older rock music (new music sucks) and I'm not a devil worshipper. As others have said its not a mason sign at all.

And as far as pics of politicians doing it, I always thought those kind of pics were rediculous because they just happen to take them at a second when the politician is moving their fingers or whatever. Also like others have said, 99 percent of pics of politicians people post the politician isnt a mason.

[edit on by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Evangelical

Star and flag. The fact that you served under this lie for 7 years only for the truth to be revealed is amazing. Masons are amongst the most difficult people to share the truth with. The indoctrination involved is so immense that most people caught in it's grip think it's wonderful. They fill the gaps with a sense of pseudo brotherhood and all the rest of it. I could go on forever about everything but I won't.

Who in their right mind would accept and think that it is ok to call another human being a 'worshipful master'??? No one deserves that title except for Jesus Christ. Saviour of our souls!

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by Evangelical

Star and flag. The fact that you served under this lie for 7 years only for the truth to be revealed is amazing. Masons are amongst the most difficult people to share the truth with. The indoctrination involved is so immense that most people caught in it's grip think it's wonderful. They fill the gaps with a sense of pseudo brotherhood and all the rest of it. I could go on forever about everything but I won't.

Who in their right mind would accept and think that it is ok to call another human being a 'worshipful master'??? No one deserves that title except for Jesus Christ. Saviour of our souls!

Everyone is not a christian. I consider myself buddhist kind of, am I going to burn in hell for not following jesus christ? Are the millions upon millions of otherr buddhists going to burn in hell? I highly doudt that. I'm a good person and have done 10 times more for m fellow humans than the average person who calls them christian or whatever religion they follow. And also you obviously know nothing of freemasonry if you think we worship the worshipful master. I believe worshipful is just old language for honorary.

Christians are so judgmental. You have no right to tell me who the real god is...etc..etc. Thats my own decision to make.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Terminology from the 1600's?

And no one "saved" my soul but me.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
Source?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
I consider myself buddhist kind of, am I going to burn in hell for not following jesus christ? Are the millions upon millions of otherr buddhists going to burn in hell?
Nope, they'll be reincarnated.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

I consider myself buddhist kind of, am I going to burn in hell for not following jesus christ? Are the millions upon millions of otherr buddhists going to burn in hell?
Nope, they'll be reincarnated.

Yep
. Thats what I believe will happen when I die. Its hard to explain but I also believe in a heaven. I also dont beleive in a hell, I believe when bad people die, thats all that happens, they die and get put in the dirt. No heaven or reincarnation or anythng for them. Thats why I said I'm only kind of buddhist, a lot of people think I have strange beliefs. I also believe whatever someone thinks happens when they die, is what actually happens when they die. If that makes sense. We all have different beliefs.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Well your mistaken.. Christianity IS the only correct religion.. but Jesus is a nice fella.

You'll burn a while in Hell...

Then be reincarnated!

Everyone wins.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Well your mistaken.. Christianity IS the only correct religion.. but Jesus is a nice fella.

You'll burn a while in Hell...

Then be reincarnated!

Everyone wins.

haha!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

I thought that was another sign using the thumb and pinky to give you the three numbers. Instead of using the pinky and first finger?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by orangeman dave

Off topic but interesting because I thought your Sig was funny:

bigot Look up bigot at Dictionary.com 1598, from M.Fr. bigot, from O.Fr., supposedly a derogatory name for Normans, the old theory (not universally accepted) being that it springs from their frequent use of O.E. oath bi God. Plausible, since the Eng. were known as goddamns in Joan of Arc's France, and during World War I Americans serving in France were said to be known as les sommobiches (see also son of a bitch). But the earliest Fr. use of the word (12c.) is as the name of a people apparently in southern Gaul. The earliest Eng. sense is of "religious hypocrite," especially a female one, and may be influenced by beguine. Sense extended 1687 to other than religious opinions.

www.etymonline.com...

Here I thought the West calling each other names was a new thing... I think France may have gone a bit overboard..... bastard frogs..

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
Source?

I found this which explains it.

www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/signs_of_satan.htm

I think I first came across it when Ozzie Osbourne started that whole, Prince Of Darkness, thing years ago.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Mintwithahole.]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Sorry, I don't know what happened to that last link. Here it is again.

www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/signs_of_satan.htm

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Yep
. Thats what I believe will happen when I die. Its hard to explain but I also believe in a heaven. Thats why I said I'm only kind of buddhist, a lot of people think I have strange beliefs. I also believe whatever someone thinks happens when they die, is what actually happens when they die. If that makes sense. We all have different beliefs.

That is what I think as well. I believe that all my friends and family will be near me and we will be able to drink the most amazing beer that never runs out. (I am going to be cremated, but I want my ashes stored in a beer mug just in case I am right.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join