It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian soldiers abusing newcomers (WARNING - very brutal)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Human beings beating other human beings for pleasure. Not according to them - they are "hardening" them. However by the look on their faces and how they brag about it, it is clear that they experience enormous pleasure.

It is not a new story, and we know that this is just a small bit of massive human rights abuse world wide. But what do you expect from "rulers" and "leaders" if at the bottom of the pyramid people behave like animals. In fact animals don't do that.

Of course, some people will justify it, because the abuse helps to build and keep the hierarchy in military. I do not agree with any of that.

When Russian soldiers are abusing newcomers, it is called "gedofchena". After training the soldiers that has been in army for more than a year "continue training" newbies with a conciderable cruelty.

I checked through "search" button - could not find this. If it has been posted - remove this thread.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If you are able to watch it - here is how they continue.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
That does nothing to "harden" you, all it does is train you like a little abused puppy dog. You do know know when you are going to be beaten for no reason. That is no way to battle harden or discipline new troops....we Americans have better ways to achieve discipline and training for new recruits.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

I'm not outraged or anything. They're soldiers -- they gotta be tough. I don't think anything in the first video is OTT. Didn't watch the second video.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

Come on now let's not pretend that stuff doesn't go on in the Army or Marines. Hell I've seen worse hazing and indoctrination in college fraternities.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Not really the worlds greatest surprise there. There was a phase of reports in the 90s of the British military having similar practices at some barracks. I know there's some military guys on here that might disagree, but if your job is to be what at it's most extreme would be killing people it might serve well in training to disassociate soldiers from their emotions.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Any UK or US military that would like to comment on this, I cant say that that is conditioning. Its abuse.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Military men are dumb animals to be used as pawns.
~Henry Kissinger.

I totally agree.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Military men are dumb animals to be used as pawns.
~Henry Kissinger.

I totally agree.

Wow you're ignorant.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
That does nothing to "harden" you

Correction, that does nothing to harden you. Obviously a Westerner would never understand the discipline and physical improvement involved with beatings.

Beating is the best form of psychological conditioning. If the recruits aren't man enough to take it, then they aren't good enough for the Russian army. It's really that simple.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Maybe they're spetznaz wannabes? I mean in the video they seem to know all the manouvers pretty well. Don't look like complete rookies to me.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
They're probably just conscripts. The bulk of the Russian armed forces are recruit based. They didn't choose to be there and they're not Spetnaz wannabes, ignorant yanks.

Most of you prolly have never seen the inside of an army recruitment center in your lives.

Man, I'd love to see the US return to the draft, see all the posers, gun fetishists and chickenhawks # their pants.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by SonyAD]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
All this does is train them to be inhumane and insensitive. So expect these kind of soliders to be more likely to abuse innocent humans, abuse their power etc, because they have been trained to be a-holes basically lol.

Although I just watched the video, it doesn't seem that bad, they do seem like friends in a way, not so much of a insulting mean angry attacks full of hatred, but more casual, which makes a difference.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm not trying to sound callous here but those look like love taps compared to what the Chechans will do if they capture one of those soldiers. As a matter of fact, up to the Vietnam Era; United States drill instructors where that hard on their recruits.

When Political Correctness came along that type of training was slowly phased out. I noticed that none of the recruits were struck in the face and received body shots. Anyway, if it makes them tougher than their enemy, and gives them ability to function under strenuous conditions; I see no problems with the training.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Jakes51]

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
YAwwwwn.

Boo hoo. Its a form of something called Iron shirt, you beat the crap out of your body for many months or years in order to harden your body against impacts. You deal with pain far better, these men are are trained killers what do you expect ???

en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com...

Get a grip

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
What’s your point in posting these threads?

Don't you know this happens, and worse, worldwide, in the name of almighty war and soldiering?

IMO - if you’re against it, you wouldn’t glorify it by reproducing it.

Because all you’re doing is taking a sucker punch at those you entice into taking a *peek* at only one version of *reality*.

You beat them down, but you don't give them a way, no clue, how to get or find peace after seeing such atrocities.

If you really cared about changing what you saw, you’d counter it by also including and bringing something to the table (the post) to provide peace and enlightenment.

IMO - What you’ve accomplished in this thread is nothing but perpetuating the *toughening up* of the ATS viewers in a way very similar to the way the people on the video *toughened up* their victims.

So in light of that I'll bring something to the thread to give back a piece of humanity, caring, hope and just another view of reality.

WARNING! THE VIDEO BELOW JUST MIGHT MAKE YOU A SMILE - OR FEEL GOOD!
ALL IS NOT BAD IN THE WORLD...

Ooops, cat walked on cap-lock...

[edit on 14-7-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

LMAO! If that's the way Russia trains it's soldiers god help you fools. Maybe try feeding your soldiers cause I could kick the snot out of ten of those guys at one time as small and puny as they are. I don't think any of them are over 6'. LOL. Pathetic!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
So any Russians on here? I feel they are the only one's who should be allowed to comment on this. Seeing as we don't want to stick our noses into another country's business, right?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

It's more pathetic that you think being over 6' tall makes you more of a man or a more tough or better soldier.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
YAwwwwn.

Boo hoo. Its a form of something called Iron shirt, you beat the crap out of your body for many months or years in order to harden your body against impacts. You deal with pain far better, these men are are trained killers what do you expect ???

en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com...

Get a grip

Harden your body? WTF! This is the 21st century. Soldiers have body armor and assault rifles. Obviously you nor the Russians know ANYTHING about modern combat. Like I said if that's how Russia trains it's soldiers, conscripts or not, it's pathetic. And only reinforces the reason why Russia's military is so pathetic compared to the US. You know what the chances of even going hand to hand combat in modern warfare is nowadays? LOL! You don't need to "harden" your body in a fight. That's what Adrenaline is for. Anyone that has been in a real fight knows what it's like and what happens when the adrenaline kicks in. What you see in the video is a bunch of disorganized misfits abusing each other. Russia? LOL. Oh brother! Try feeding those poor kids before you kick the crap out of them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join