It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Financial Proof and More that 9/11 was an Inside Job!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

[edit on 16-7-2009 by conar]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

You learned me real gud.

Take the evidence you just covered to a prosecutor, judge or even the Supreme Court and see what happens. If you plan on using Silverstein or any of the evidence you're presented as your base for evidence you're going to need some of the best trial lawyers in the world.

I never said I believed the official story - so get off your pedestal. You're preaching to the choir. What I'm saying is: You don't have enough solid evidence to win a case in court. Good luck.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by tyranny22]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This whole idea is impossible. Why would a bunch of fundamentalist Muslims linked to the ISI and Saudi intelligence die for the Israelis?
It lacks internal consistancy. You can follow the money in a leap around the world. The whole plot lacks motive from the part of your supposed planners to your definite instigators. Osama a tool of a Zionist plot? It even sounds absurd.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Stars and Flags OP - You legend!! Keep shining!!

These are the beginnings of the end of "that old end".

As Above, So Below, So moet be!!

To those with eyes closed - There will never be enough evidence if we deny the existence of the evidence.....non so deaf as those who do not wish to hear.

Time to cook these mongers. The worst plague to hit our earth are these rug rats.

FREEDOM.........ARE YOU FREE......OR ARE YOU DOM!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cobol

Please!!! Do not associate Zionists only with Israel!!

There are Zionists......and then there are those who front under the auspices of Zionism.

Their cloaking has no more power!!!

We see ya Jimmy!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Were we not recently discussing the existence of CIA on ATS ?

The reason why I bring this up is that it is well know that Disinformation is the first line of defense in the Intelligence community.

Whether one "Believes" or not, these events which happen to defy all mathematical probability as well as modern day Newtonian physics.

There is nothing new in a government lying to their people to start a war.
Just look at the USS Maine attack which was used as the catalyst for the Spanish American war resulting in awarding Cuba and South America's rich sugar industry to the Dole corporation.

Post 9/11 and with all of the conspiracy stuff aside, Let us instead look at where we, as a Nation are today ? ?

We've another war, actually two, in which the Rich will benefit immensely from the Oil and Natural gas resources of Iraq and Afghanistan, not to mention the ample supply of Opium for the CIA and British MI6 to capitalize upon.

And just as Major General Butler had pointed out in his book, written almost 100 years ago, IMA. The wealthy won't fight these wars for profit themselves* but they're fought by the sons and daughters of the poor who are payed a relative pittance to risk their lives instead.

That in itself is a Conspiracy.

* (5 Deferments from Vietnam for Dick Cheney alone)

Here's a link to the book that more Americans should read:

www.ratical.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

Were we not recently discussing the existence of CIA on ATS ?

The reason why I bring this up is that it is well know that Disinformation is the first line of defense in the Intelligence community.

Whether one "Believes" or not, these events which happen to defy all mathematical probability as well as modern day Newtonian physics.

There is nothing new in a government lying to their people to start a war.
Just look at the USS Maine attack which was used as the catalyst for the Spanish American war resulting in awarding Cuba and South America's rich sugar industry to the Dole corporation.

Post 9/11 and with all of the conspiracy stuff aside, Let us instead look at where we, as a Nation are today ? ?

We've another war, actually two, in which the Rich will benefit immensely from the Oil and Natural gas resources of Iraq and Afghanistan, not to mention the ample supply of Opium for the CIA and British MI6 to capitalize upon.

And just as Major General Butler had pointed out in his book, written almost 100 years ago, IMA. The wealthy won't fight these wars for profit themselves* but they're fought by the sons and daughters of the poor who are payed a relative pittance to risk their lives instead.

That in itself is a Conspiracy.

* (5 Deferments from Vietnam for Dick Cheney alone)

Here's a link to the book that more Americans should read:

www.ratical.org...

Great post Nh_ee!

Also don't forget these incidents which when examining show overwhelming circumstantial evidence to be False Flag Operations.

The Sinking of RMS Lusitania, 1917, United States President Woodrow Wilson wanted to get his country involved in World War One. But he knew the American public would not accept a war unless they were convinced they were under attack. So the passenger ship RMS Lusitania was packed with explosives and sent into German controlled waters without protection. It was sunk and a million Americans signed up to fight World War One.

Operation Ajax, 1953, Democratically elected President Mossadeq of Iran was unsympathetic to Western oil interests. So the CIA and MI6 orchestrated a revolt against among the Iranian people. False-flag attacks - including the bombing of a religious leader, attacks on a mosque, and machine-gunning of civilians - were carried out by the CIA and blamed on Mossadeq to turn his people against him. He was successfully overthrown and replaced by a U.S.-backed Shah who began a reign of terror in the country which lasted 25 years. The U.S. then repeated this technique of overthrowing a foreign leader over and over in countries throughout the world.

Operation Northwoods, 1962, A secret plan drawn up by the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff and signed by the Secretary of Defense, for carrying out a variety of false-flag terrorist attacks which could be blamed on Cuba to provide a pretext for invading that country. The plan - which included blowing up U.S. ships and army bases, starting fires, staging riots, carrying out terror campaigns, and hijacking and shooting down airliners - were rejected by President Kennedy. The plan was declassified in 1998.

The Gulf of Tonkin Incident, 1964, President Johnson needed a pretext in order to commit the American people to an expanding covert war in South-East Asia. On August 2nd Western news media reported that a U.S. destroyer, the Maddox, in the Gulf of Tonkin, had been attacked by three Vietnamese PT boats. Two days later the Maddox was said to have been attacked again. Documents declassified in 2005 reveal that in fact on August 2nd the Maddox had fired the first shots, and that he alleged events of August 4th never even took place.

The Attack on USS Liberty, 1967, During the Six Day War between Israel and Arab countries, the U.S. destroyer USS Liberty was sent into the eastern Mediterranean, off the coast of Israel. The plan was to use Israeli forces to attack and sink the ship, killing all it's crew, and then blame the attack on Egypt, to justify the involvement of the U.S. in the war. The Liberty was attacked by three unmarked Israeli fighter bombers, as well as three Israeli torpedo boats. The attack lasted for over 3 hours; help was sent by nearby U.S. aircraft carriers, but incredibly the help was personally recalled by President Johnson, who declared "I want that ship going to the bottom". The attack would have succeeded, but it was spotted by a Russian spy plane, and the Israeli attack was called off. The crew survivors were sworn to secrecy.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cobol
This whole idea is impossible. Why would a bunch of fundamentalist Muslims linked to the ISI and Saudi intelligence die for the Israelis?
It lacks internal consistancy. You can follow the money in a leap around the world. The whole plot lacks motive from the part of your supposed planners to your definite instigators. Osama a tool of a Zionist plot? It even sounds absurd.

You're correct! But you're miscontstruding the whole point of this....that exactly, fundamentalist Muslims wouldn't do this for the Israelis....and BINGO! They didn't.

They were the pattsies, they were the evil devil that must be destroyed.

They were your Kaiser Sosze

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

Thank you so much for this post. It has renewed my confidence in ats - After that hit piece about hanging in bars with members of tptb and they being just regular folks, I was ready to give up on ats - it was so clearly done by a shill and I felt the real purpose of that post was to debunk that 9-11 was an inside job. So, this post is very refreshing to me. I have researched this for the past 3 years and "know" in my gut that 9-11 was done by insiders and mossad. Those who refuse to understand this are often just deluding themselves - If they are genuine doubters - those who are part of the system don't count. Listening to msm on this issue is crazy - nothing of any substance comes from that arena - just more propaganda from the crime syndicate-

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
April 6 2009 the main stream media in Denmark had a news story called
"Explosives in World Trade Center"
Niels Harrit and 8 other scientists found nano-thermite in the dust from the World Trade Center.
Niels Harrit is chemists in University of Copenhagen, he appeared in interviews on tv...

The full written scientific report was linked previously in this thread.
The nano-thermite was found about 2 years ago, and the report has been worked on for 18 months before published april 2009.
He also appeard in morning TV

[edit on 16-7-2009 by conar]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
Although I applaud the OP for his extensive investigative analysis, I find it somewhat disturbing that you are supposedly "enlightening" citizens within your community to something which amounts to nothing more than a well maintained rumor. You can put forth allegedly reputable sources which display supposed connections of a damning nature, but you keep looking past the common sensed and logical based knowledge that if something of this nature were true, and we somehow were behind the attacks on our very own Nation and people, that it would be a secret quite impossible to keep.

If you have any experience working with trademark secrets and/or governmental classified aspects, you would know how there are ALWAYS leaks, ALWAYS loose lips, and nothing ever truly stays secret for very long. It has been eight years since 9/11, and I guarantee you that if something of such an immense nature were true, in that America attacked and killed its own people, those involved would be spilling their thoughts and knowledge all over the place.

I respectfully disagree with the analysis in the first paragraph, and suggest that the natures and allegiances of the alleged co-conspirators are of a significantly stronger nature than those of industrial spies or government whistle-blowers.

These are members of an elite caste that have been conspiring to bring about certain specific events for generations. For one of them to falter in their resolve to keep these entanglements and deeds secret would mean death for them long before any court could indict them, let alone convict and sentence them.

Skull and Bones members, the NeoCons, and the Zionists have secured their loyalties through enormously successful regime changes at home and abroad, at assassinations and world wars, at manipulating the world financial markets and events, at commandeering the entire mechanism of global media--no one in their right mind, with those successes and the rewards they bring, would ever leak or spill or even hint at any information which would threaten or nullify their membership in these elite cabals (and mean certain death to them and perhaps their families).

It is likewise completely thinkable that these criminal elements would perpetrate a scheme in which they would extinguish the lives of a handful (3,000 lives is ultimately a paltry figure to men such as these) of worthless eaters, er, mere human beings, regardless of their nationality. These men and their families financially supported the ascendances of puppets like Adolph Hitler, Vladimir Lenin, Chairman Mao, Pol Pot, and Richard Nixon, some of whom were responsible for the needless deaths of millions of innocents from the populations of their own nations.

Arguments such as the one you put forward may sound ok at first glance, but lack both logic and the maturity that comes with historical research into the major world events of the past two centuries.

[edit on 7/16/09 by without_prejudice]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by visitor-mc

Thank you so much for this post. It has renewed my confidence in ats - After that hit piece about hanging in bars with members of tptb and they being just regular folks, I was ready to give up on ats - it was so clearly done by a shill and I felt the real purpose of that post was to debunk that 9-11 was an inside job. So, this post is very refreshing to me. I have researched this for the past 3 years and "know" in my gut that 9-11 was done by insiders and mossad. Those who refuse to understand this are often just deluding themselves - If they are genuine doubters - those who are part of the system don't count. Listening to msm on this issue is crazy - nothing of any substance comes from that arena - just more propaganda from the crime syndicate-

>> I hear you talking.

I find ATS to be a little "light headed" at times. But it's the one place where you can talk about stuff that others will call you nuts over. Now some things are nuts, but other things like 9-11 are inconvenient for the power structure and continuing the scam that is National Defense in this country.

I would still see that 9/11 was an inside job, if they managed to flood every blog with CorpGov toadies. When I figure something out on my own, I have had enough experience trusting my own judgement, that I don't need it verified by other people.

That said -- it's good for the sanity to know that you aren't the ONLY person who isn't a fool. It's lonely in this world if you are the last sane person left. Sure, I'm free in my mind -- but everybody is holding a party behind the bars.

I didn't have any desire to seek out conspiracy theories, or to waste my time speculating what the government was doing -- it was FORCED upon me, because 9/11 proved to me that the BIG LIE was in my face. It was making sure I didn't have health care, and I was too busy to fight back. It was shoving food and drugs and toxic waste into my life, only if the deaths were not traceable.

It's so much cheaper for companies to blow pollution out the stack, and hire a PR agency and a Conservative talk show host to misinform the public.

Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh are cheaper than air scrubbers and make sure we spend money on bombers rather than Single Payer health insurance. Without 9/11 we wouldn't be in Iraq or Afghanistan and we wouldn't be facing a bankruptcy and bailing out the culprits in Wall Street.

So now I look back in time, and I notice that almost all wars have been started by false flags in this country. Not sure about WW II, and the war for Independence and the invasion from Canada -- other than those three, they were all bogus.

Maybe the last administration was a blessing in disguise. They were so ham-fisted and ignorant, that their manipulations were obvious.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Here is some info on United Airlines put options in 2001...

March 13 8,072
April 6 8,212
July 20 2,995
Aug. 8 1,678
Sept 6-7 3,150

So, Im guessing the attack was originally supposed to be March 14, April 7 or July 21?????

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I am not sure why you think the following is "damning"....

O'Neill started his new job at the World Trade Center in August 2001. (According to New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik, "That Tuesday (9-11) was his first or second day on the job.") He was appointed by Kroll Associates, namely by the controversial managing director Jerome Hauer. Later that month, he talked to his friend Chris Isham about the job. Jokingly, Isham said, "Well, that will be an easy job. They're not going to bomb that place again." O'Neill replied, "Well actually they've always wanted to finish that job. I think they're going to try again."

Col David Hackworth, predicted a major attack on NYC in the summer of 2000. I suppose you think he was in on it too?

Many analysts were predicting terrorist attacks in 1999-2001. It is not hard to understand why people who study terrorism, in particular OBL, would think that he would try again.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Not one hijacker's name was on any of the flight manifests

Flat out wrong. You are speaking of the victims lists that were used by the media in the days following the attacks. On the actual flight manifests, the terrorists names were listed.

911myths.com...:Flight_11_Manifest_a.jpg
911myths.com...:Flight_77_Manifest_a.jpg
911myths.com...:Flight_93_Manifest_a.jpg
911myths.com...:Flight_175_Manifest_a.jpg

Zero DNA confirmation of any of the suspected terrorists on any of the flights (but their passports were conveniently found at two of the wreck sites

Wrong again.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Not all of the passports were found, one or two, and if they could find driver's licenses, wallets, bank cards, mail, notebooks etc that had been on board the jets, why COULDNT they find a passport or two?

These extreme islamic muslims are reported drinking and partying at strip clubs and paying with credit cards days before 9/11 (Fundamental muslims don't drink)

Easier to just post this link and then have you read the links on it...

911myths.com...

However, a learned man such as yourself should know that quite a few "devout" Muslims DO drink, smoke and carry on with hookers when they leave the homeland.

Try doing some actual research, rather than relying on internet rumors, innuendo and lies.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
First of all good thread. As someone who's been studying all of this for years my first reaction was "Well...not much information I haven't heard". But seeing the lame attempts of the (admittedly few) "debunkers" who've participated I'm reminded why threads like this are important. The basic facts are simply undeniable. For instance there is no denying the fact that the head of the ISI wired $100K to Atta and that this same head was meeting with two congressmen who would later be on the 9/11 commission and that all of this vital information was left out of the final report. Indian intelligence broke this story, the Times of India reported it, the FBI confirmed it and yet no mention in the final 9/11 report. Why?

Now, for those who claim that this information would have been "leaked" in the mere 8 years since 9/11, consider this. ABC News (and others) recently reported that there was an assassination plot against JFK for Chicago two weeks prior to Dallas. The headline tells it all:

abcnews.go.com...

Let that sink in for a minute. The JFK assassination is still one of the most discussed stories of the 20th century. The "official story" is that Oswald acted alone. And yet we have a failed plot involving two other would be assassins just two weeks prior. And all of this is kept quiet For FOURTY-FOUR FREAKIN' YEARS!

Not only that, but the secret service agent that broke the story was one of the first African American secret service agent to serve on the presidential detail. In a country obsessed over diversity why don't we hear more about him? Well on his way to testify before the Warren commission he was arrested. He says he was framed. It is interesting timing. A presidential secret service agent arrested and convicted of a federal crime right when information was needed from all secret service agents that might clear up what happened to JFK.

So yes. It is possible to keep things secret for decades. Dirty nasty things. Especially if the precedent has already been set that whistleblowers will get the shaft.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

O'Neill started his new job at the World Trade Center in August 2001. (According to New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik, "That Tuesday (9-11) was his first or second day on the job.") He was appointed by Kroll Associates, namely by the controversial managing director Jerome Hauer. Later that month, he talked to his friend Chris Isham about the job. Jokingly, Isham said, "Well, that will be an easy job. They're not going to bomb that place again." O'Neill replied, "Well actually they've always wanted to finish that job. I think they're going to try again."

Col David Hackworth, predicted a major attack on NYC in the summer of 2000. I suppose you think he was in on it too?

Many analysts were predicting terrorist attacks in 1999-2001. It is not hard to understand why people who study terrorism, in particular OBL, would think that he would try again.

Straw man argument. The OP wasn't saying that O'Neil was "in on it" but rather that O'Neil had reason to believe something was up. If Col David Hackworth was predicting an attack that shows he most likely was NOT in on it as it wouldn't be prudent to go around blabbing about what you are going to do.

Speaking of the O'Neil quote that "they've always wanted to finish the job", I assume you're aware of the taped recording evidence that the FBI told their informant in the 1993 WTC bombing cell to use real explosives?

Where was the congressional investigation into this? Why was the director of the FBI not called out on the carpet for this? If traitors within the FBI can get away with supplying explosives to a terrorist attack when they are caught on tape, what makes you think those same traitors couldn't get away with it again? The only reason any of this came out is because the government initially tried to prosecute the informant.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nakedtruth

Straw man response. The OP was saying that Mr O'Neill's comment was damning. I pointed out that many thought NYC was going to get attacked again. So either ALL of them had foreknowledge, or once again, he was posting garbage.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

First of all, why are you spinning this. My text that you quoted above was in response to your claim that Jules Kroll or aka Kroll Associates were not in charge of secruity on 9/11.

Here to refresh your memory:

In charge of security at the WTC on 9/11?? That would have been news to the PAPD and to the security department ran by John O'Neill.

Ok so which is it, now you say Kroll Associates had nothing to do with security, but John Oneil was appointed by them and it was his 2nd day.

Thanks for proving my point.

Honestly man, what's your deal? You know it's really sad that you have such a problem with an independent impartial investigation.

There have been more than enough circumstantial evidence provided to warrant such an investigation, but yet you run around this thread and cherry pick small details that aren't even provable by you.

Any human being with a soul would not be opposed to this. At least most of the sheep stay quiet, and their problem is that they can't handle this betrayal.

What's your friggin excuse?

[edit on 16-7-2009 by OnTheFelt]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Here is some info on United Airlines put options in 2001...

March 13 8,072
April 6 8,212
July 20 2,995
Aug. 8 1,678
Sept 6-7 3,150

So, Im guessing the attack was originally supposed to be March 14, April 7 or July 21?????

I seriously have no desire to debate this with you any longer, as it is quite evident that you could care less about the information I have provided. However, I will address this post and your couple of others, but please don't bother after that because I will not respond.....Why? Because once again your response above is deceptive, misleading and only a half truth, which I believe is intentional. You've been debating the 9/11 OS far too long to get this one wrong.

Now, yes there were heavy instances of "put options" in 2001, particularly the airlines. This should be no surprise since most of the major airlines were having losing quarters.

What you fail to mention is that 95% of the "put options" on Sep 6/7 were purchased by Deutschebank/A.B. Brown, a firm managed until 1998 by the current executive director of the CIA, A.B. "Buzzy" Krongard. [Source: The Herzliyya International Policy Institute for Counterterrorism (ICT), www.ict.org.il...

1. THE COVER UP

Someone had foreknowledge of the attacks. In the weeks leading up to 9/11 someone made a series of investments that would have paid off in huge profits because of the attacks. This is well documented and undisputed. This person specifically invested in the two airliners used in the attacks, anticipating windfall profits from any drop in the stock prices of these companies. This is solid evidence that at least one person in the United States had detailed information that something bad was going to happen to the specific airlines that were to be used in the attack.

We have been told that the person who made these investments never claimed the profits. We are expected to believe that this explains why his or her identity is unavailable. This is absolutely untrue. This is not an instance in which someone was waiting to pick up a package at an airport locker. This is a case of a financial institution processing an investment transaction for an individual. This CAN NOT BE PERFORMED ANONYMOUSLY! The identity of this person who had foreknowledge of the attack is know and this person's identity is being protected by our government and this is a fact! Period, end of story.

WHO MADE THE INVESTMENT? Identify this person and you have someone who very probably had detailed foreknowledge of the events. The fact that the profits were never collected is even more suspicious and incriminating. The fact that the identity of this person remains unknown is even more suspicious. The only possible conclusion is that this person is known to the government and that his or her identity is being protected.

There has been a clear and concerted cover up regarding the person who tried to profit from events he or she knew were coming. The people who could easily clear this up, but who chose to close any further investigation into the matter are not underlings. They are officials who answer directly to the President of the United States.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by OnTheFelt]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join