It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Financial Proof and More that 9/11 was an Inside Job!

page: 2
123
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I guess the "research" is alright...it really doesn't take much to copy and paste a whole bunch of info from sites like whodidit.org. I'm not disputing the validity of any of it, especially the trading activity. That, IMO, is the most glaring piece of evidence indicating foreknowledge of 9/11. Nevertheless, don't fool people into thinking all of that research was yours. That's what they call plagiarizing.




posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This is all very good and overwhelming evidence. There is a massive amount of evidence that 911 was a lie, but here is the problem:

It doesn't matter one bit how much evidence and acurate the evidence is, the courts are controlled by the federal gov't and the msm is controled by menmbers of the bilderberg group. It's mind boggling that we have concrete evidence of a cover-up and that we can't do anything about it.

If anyone of these current issues( omama's birth cerificate and country of birth, the federal reserve being exposed, 911 being a complete lie, or forced vaccination) comes to a head wevery well may see civil unrest to a level that this country has yet to experience. This will enable them to erect a police state immediately and idefinitely.

The best option we have is non-compliance.
The obstacle is getting this message out to the public in mass and there are indeed ways of doing this without msm but they are risky to the individual who would carry them out.

Xmen



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen
 


I'm sorry, but that isn't logic...that is a logical fallacy.

Think of it just a little deeper. How can you know that no secrets are ever kept? How can you know everything is always leaked?

You can't. You can only know of what is leaked, and what isn't kept a secret. Secrets remain secrets, and you never know of them. Hence the word secret. As soon as it is leaked, it isn't a secret. Therefore, you can never know how many secrets are kept.

The OP brought evidence that can't be brushed away by using logical fallacies like, "Things can't be kept a secret therefore 9/11 is as the original story was told."



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
Although I applaud the OP for his extensive investigative analysis, I find it somewhat disturbing that you are supposedly "enlightening" citizens within your community to something which amounts to nothing more than a well maintained rumor. You can put forth allegedly reputable sources which display supposed connections of a damning nature, but you keep looking past the common sensed and logical based knowledge that if something of this nature were true, and we somehow were behind the attacks on our very own Nation and people, that it would be a secret quite impossible to keep.

If you have any experience working with trademark secrets and/or governmental classified aspects, you would know how there are ALWAYS leaks, ALWAYS loose lips, and nothing ever truly stays secret for very long. It has been eight years since 9/11, and I guarantee you that if something of such an immense nature were true, in that America attacked and killed its own people, those involved would be spilling their thoughts and knowledge all over the place.


No sir, what I find it appalling is that the "proof" concerning 9-11 is insurmountable!

Guess what I have 18 years military/government experience, and not the supply SGT if you get my drift, in fact I still hold an active TS clearance today. So please spare me the too many leaks theory.




It has been eight years since 9/11, and I guarantee you that if something of such an immense nature were true, in that America attacked and killed its own people, those involved would be spilling their thoughts and knowledge all over the place.


Oh you mean like the Manhattan Project that employed 130,000 personnel and was kept secret from the American people from roughly 1939 until it was first tested in July of 1945.

You mean like that
But yet you argue that it would be impossible for roughly 140 people to keep this secret. Yeah, ok.

Listen, this will be too hard for many to accept. I get that, and I don't fault those that can't handle it. However, I do fault those who can't handle but instead of keeping quiet, argue on behalf of the monsterous traitors that have perpetrated the biggest lie in the history of mankind!

"When Pride Comes, Then Comes Disgrace" - Proverbs 11:2

"There is Nothing Concealed that will not be Disclosed." - Mathew 10:26



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1 4M 7H3 1
I guess the "research" is alright...it really doesn't take much to copy and paste a whole bunch of info from sites like whodidit.org. I'm not disputing the validity of any of it, especially the trading activity. That, IMO, is the most glaring piece of evidence indicating foreknowledge of 9/11. Nevertheless, don't fool people into thinking all of that research was yours. That's what they call plagiarizing.


Who's claiming anything. This information isn't for fame buddy and for you to insinuate that is quite distasteful. I'm posting this for truth, perhaps you should go back and re-read my original post.

So there's not confusion I made sure that "whodidit.org" was cited.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by OnTheFelt]



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Nice job,OP S&F for you!
Although I can't see George W. Bush being one of the masterminds behind 9-11 I think all this happened behind the scenes this came from the highest levels of power.Cheney and the others all played their parts they only knew what was expected of them and they all had plausible denial and have subsequently made themselves richer.



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
reply to post by OnTheFelt
 




Why cannot these good people get answers? How come the pseudoskeptics and government loyalists and shills on this forum insist on denying them closure?





[edit on 7/14/09 by SPreston]


This is pathetic, and what a sad excuse this is for using the memories of 9/11 victims as nothing more than a PR stunt for a hack-job mission, and some publicity.

You and others like you are the ones egging on such ridiculous claims, simply because you either hate or naturally distrust all government/establishment, and/or you simply cannot accept the fact that one day, many years ago, we were in fact bested by a small band of rogue marauders from half-a-world away.



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Nice post!!

As said before, a real "one stop shop" post with all the research placed together...

I applaud your efforts and your inputs.....



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Originally posted by SPreston
reply to post by OnTheFelt
 




Why cannot these good people get answers? How come the pseudoskeptics and government loyalists and shills on this forum insist on denying them closure?





[edit on 7/14/09 by SPreston]


This is pathetic, and what a sad excuse this is for using the memories of 9/11 victims as nothing more than a PR stunt for a hack-job mission, and some publicity.

You and others like you are the ones egging on such ridiculous claims, simply because you either hate or naturally distrust all government/establishment, and/or you simply cannot accept the fact that one day, many years ago, we were in fact bested by a small band of rogue marauders from half-a-world away.


Wow, it appears your fragile ego has really gotten in the way of logic. I know it pains you that you can't stand the fact that the very people you support are silently stabbing you in the back.

But what is more ironic is the fact that you've basically ignored all of the blatant evidence that has been presented to you and instead decided to pick on the very victim's families that you say are being disgraced.

Unless you plan on providing new evidence to refute this insurmountable evidence, why are you posting in here? I believe there's a word for that, it's called "trolling".

But wait you're right, it was 19 hijackers with box cutters all trained from the devil himself, Osama Bin Laden aka Kaiser Soset.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by OnTheFelt]



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Let me ge this straight. Mohammed Atta had been planning the 9/11 attacks for a couple of years prior to when GWB gets elected as President and yet you're suggesting that it was instrumental that GWB get elected as president in order to pull off Atta's plan.

Also, there's no mention of the fact that during the Clinton years there was already concern on behalf of the FBI about Arabs wanting to be able to fly a plane but not learn to take-off or land a plane...oh, that's right, the FBI couldn't share information with the CIA because Bill Clinton installed a firewall between the two organizations making it a crime to share data.

Also, why did the Pakistan General send $100K to Atta a few days before 9/11...Atta was about to die in a few days...so what was he going to do with the money?

And if GWB knew that 9/11 was going to occur, why did he look like a deer in the headlights when he was given the news about the second plane hitting the Twin Towers while he was in that elementary classroom?

You can hate GWB all you like, and it appears you hate him almost as much as the Conservatives hate Clinton or Obama but your "evidence" doesn't hold water.



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
Although I applaud the OP for his extensive investigative analysis, I find it somewhat disturbing that you are supposedly "enlightening" citizens within your community to something which amounts to nothing more than a well maintained rumor. You can put forth allegedly reputable sources which display supposed connections of a damning nature, but you keep looking past the common sensed and logical based knowledge that if something of this nature were true, and we somehow were behind the attacks on our very own Nation and people, that it would be a secret quite impossible to keep.

If you have any experience working with trademark secrets and/or governmental classified aspects, you would know how there are ALWAYS leaks, ALWAYS loose lips, and nothing ever truly stays secret for very long. It has been eight years since 9/11, and I guarantee you that if something of such an immense nature were true, in that America attacked and killed its own people, those involved would be spilling their thoughts and knowledge all over the place.


>> I agree, the secret is impossible to keep amongst people who are even remotely awake and paying attention.

WE are discussing the culprits right here -- on this blog. Didn't you notice?

They didn't keep is SECRET! Only, people with huge amounts of gullible, look at buildings falling at free-fall speeds and say; "Nope, nothing out of the usual there."

Kerosene does not weaken steel enough to cause the effect.

Likely the security guards were switched with demolition teams in various places -- so look at the security company.

There are a million and one coincidences with this whole mess -- like, who paid Guilliani a $100,000 campaign donation to relocate in the WTC?

I mean, we could go on and on and on and on about all the stuff that stinks to high heaven. Maybe you want to keep digging in the manure for a pony -- or maybe you can join us and say; "That's a lot of horse sh!t."

>> The culprits stand out, because the usual BushCo method is that the people who do the crime, are the ones in charge of the investigation. Follow all the investigators and obstructionists and work backwards.



>> AND, let's ask John McCain about his conversation with David Letterman concerning WHO were the 4 experts at a certain Lab in Delaware who told him that Al Qaeda sent the Anthrax. It's very interesting because that was the same lab it was traced back to. Might be important.


I don't want to waste any more time on this arguing. I don't need convincing. Where do we send our support for the real investigation? Even if there is a 1% chance for justice.



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
bolbyville..

So your saying GWB's facial expression( deer in headlights...) when he was "told" of the plane impacting the WTC1 is proof that he knew nothing and therefore the OP is wrong???

whatever bud.....



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Thank you for that amazing list of info. Star and flag for you.



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowlbyville
Let me ge this straight. Mohammed Atta had been planning the 9/11 attacks for a couple of years prior to when GWB gets elected as President and yet you're suggesting that it was instrumental that GWB get elected as president in order to pull off Atta's plan.

Also, there's no mention of the fact that during the Clinton years there was already concern on behalf of the FBI about Arabs wanting to be able to fly a plane but not learn to take-off or land a plane...oh, that's right, the FBI couldn't share information with the CIA because Bill Clinton installed a firewall between the two organizations making it a crime to share data.

Also, why did the Pakistan General send $100K to Atta a few days before 9/11...Atta was about to die in a few days...so what was he going to do with the money?

And if GWB knew that 9/11 was going to occur, why did he look like a deer in the headlights when he was given the news about the second plane hitting the Twin Towers while he was in that elementary classroom?

You can hate GWB all you like, and it appears you hate him almost as much as the Conservatives hate Clinton or Obama but your "evidence" doesn't hold water.



Everything you just said was wrong.

You have to walk a long way to distort all this stuff.

>> Why is it, we have to PROVE every straw man case wrong -- when none of us "Truthers" were there committing the crime? What you are talking about -- is stuff that gets discovered in a court case.

Atta was a double agent, and probably following orders. IF Al Qaeda was involved -- and we have only the Bush admin's vaunted word that they were,... then they might have been just duped into it. You know, like the Miami 7 with their FBI handlers giving them maps and boots and secret handshakes. Homeless losers, kept on a string for when someone needs a fall guy.

Clinton tried to get the CIA to wack Osama on numerous occasions. I never voted for Clinton because he was too much of a Republican and I hated the NAFTA bill -- but other than that, the guy was very on top of security. The CIA and FBI probably don't need to be sharing data all the time for very good reasons of privacy. However, the CIA COULD have mentioned, they gave Atta and three others on a terror watchlist their passports to get into the USA at a CIA embassy in Saudi Arabia.

>> Why did Atta get paid just before a suicide mission? Well, I can think of MANY reasons; 1) family. 2) Who is a witness or has proof that Atta was on the plane?

6 of the alleged high jackers are alive and well. So think REALLY, REALLY hard about who gave us the list of bad guys,... I know it can be really tough, but there are 3 sources of ALL of the Government's theories; The FBI is not looking for Bin Laden for this crime. The CIA let the bad guys in, and they got trained at a CIA airplane drop in Florida, the Bush administration -- wow, they were too busy drafting up invasion plans for Afghanistan and Iraq. Must have been that guy in a cave. Osama told us Atta was on the plane -- we can trust him, eh?

We hate GWB because we have a natural aversion to traitorous war mongering SOBs. Oh, and we hate the troops, G-D, Apple pie, and America. Did we miss anything else he hid behind the past 8 years?

The Conservatives can't possibly hate Obama and Clinton as much -- but nice try in your attempts to make this a partisan food fight.


>> Lot's of good side topics there to derail the conversation. Maybe we cold mention Taxes --- investigating 9/11 will raise our taxes folks. WE can't have that....



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Where to start.....

You might want to recheck some of your "research" because it is flawed.

Put options--Yes someone was betting the airline stocks were going to go down. If you bother to research the investment guides for Aug/Sept 2001 you will find that United and American were issuing information about poor performance over the summer of 2001.

You would have seen headlines like this.....

09/07/01 [AMR] AMR NOTES 'POOR' ECONOMIC CONDITIONS, 'FALLING' DEMAND

09/07/01 [AMR] AMR SAYS DEFERRING JET PURCHASES BEYOND FIRM ORDERS

09/07/01 [AMR] AMR SEES Q3 LOSS 'CONSIDERABLY LARGER' THAN Q2'S

09/07/01 [AMR] AMERICAN AIR FEELS SQUEEZE OF FUEL PRICES, LABOR COSTS

Or this from the Yahoo Finance boards....



As for stock quotes on AMR, I dont quote on stocks I dont own, but I will be a buyer after the 1Q,02, at the $20 mark +/- $2-3. Oops I guess that was one there. Well old habits are hard to break.


messages.finance.yahoo.com...(A_to_Z)/Stocks_A/threadview?m=tm&bn=993&tid=13284&mid=13284&tof=-1&off=1

Maybe this from Knight Ridder...




FORT WORTH, Texas, Sep 09, 2001 (Fort Worth Star-Telegram - Knight Ridder/Tribune Business News via COMTEX) -- AMR Corp., whose American Airlines unit managed to fill 76.6 percent of its seats in August, nevertheless said Friday that it expects to post a third-quarter loss "considerably larger" than the $105 million it lost in the second quarter before one-time accounting items.


Possibly this...




St. Louis, Sept. 10 (BridgeNews) - Goldman Sachs analyst Glenn Engel on Monday lowered his 2001 per share estimates for Delta Air Lines Inc., American Airlines parent company AMR Corp., Northwest Airlines Corp. and United Airlines parent company UAL Corp. The cuts come just days after Engel reduced his estimates for all major airlines.


In other words, the Finance markets EXPECTED airline stocks to continue to fall in September 2001 (American Airlines was at $38 a share in July and at $29 a share 9/10/01). If you played the market, you would have placed options on the airlines....based on the public information available. NOT to mention that Sept 2001, wasnt even the first time that year that large numbers of options were placed on either of the airlines.

Okay done the finance thing to death...lets look at some other items...





Jules Kroll — founder of Kroll Corporation, a “security services” company which was in charge of “security” at WTC on 9-11


In charge of security at the WTC on 9/11?? That would have been news to the PAPD and to the security department ran by John O'Neill.




Larry Silverstein — he and partner Frank Lowy obtained 99-year lease on WTC shortly before 9-11; made several billion dollars on 9-11 insurance fraud


He tried to purchase LESS insurance on the complex. His bankers forced him to purchase what he had.




Wirt Walker — cousin of George Bush; principal at Securacom, US-Kuwaiti joint-venture that managed security for WTC, United Airlines, and Dulles Airport, all of which figured into 9-11


Wirt, not related to the Bush family. Securacom, didnt manage security at any of the places you listed. They install security systems.




Marvin Bush — brother of George Bush; on board of Securacom, US-Kuwaiti company paid $9.2 million to manage WTC security October 1996 to 1998


He left Securacom in June 2000, before his brother was the GOP nominee for President. And again with Securacom managing security....didnt happen. They did some work installing systems but in the end were excused from the contract because they were unable to keep up.




John Ashcroft — Attorney General on 9-11; protected “terrorist” patsy Abdussattar Shaikh from subpoena after 9-11; stopped flying commercial aircraft in 2001


Nope, for his private travel, he was still flying commercial.


Honestly, you really need to do a better job at research...especially if you are in posession of a TS clearance......



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
bolbyville..

So your saying GWB's facial expression( deer in headlights...) when he was "told" of the plane impacting the WTC1 is proof that he knew nothing and therefore the OP is wrong???

whatever bud.....




>> So you are saying we should pack up and forget a real investigation, because Bush looked nervous when he was aware that his buddies were conducting the most massive betrayal in American history?

YOU might think he looked like a Dear in the headlights.

I think he looked like a kid with his hand in a cookie jar (billions of cookies!), and he was kind of hoping nobody would notice.

You should re-read all those amazing coincidences on the first page. You are presuming innocence of a guy who has been caught bald-faced lying on many occasions, all because you think he wouldn't react that way after he signed off on it.

This is kind of a silly rebuttal.



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
It has been eight years since 9/11, and I guarantee you that if something of such an immense nature were true, in that America attacked and killed its own people, those involved would be spilling their thoughts and knowledge all over the place.


People in the government did have suspicion the attacks were coming, and tried to warn the higher ups of the possibility. I think those listed, with the damning connections and such, intentionally allowed it to happen. I don't think they carried it out, gave the orders, or anything of that nature. They knew it was going to happen and were waiting to initiate their desired cash cow policies in the aftermath. It was an opportunity they did not pass up. Our executive government is corrupt to the core, and they would gladly sacrifice all of us, if they didn't need us to exist. There are also religous fanatics in this world, who are willing to die for their beliefs. I can't even begin to buy some of the conspiracy stories about missiles, and holograms, etc. That BS clouds the truth, and I almost believe if anybody is working on behalf of those who benefited from 9-11, it's the "truthers" who spread fantasy, and bad movie plots to muddy the waters. Just my opinion, I try to stay outta the 9-11 threads.



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt
 


First, this post is nothing but a rehash of the same garbage that has been beaten to death until there is nothing left. Zionists...Bush Cabal...jews...Bilderberg...this is our Reichstag...

You know, when I first joined this forum i was on the fence. I truly, at first, believed maybe our government could have done this. Maybe they could have coordinated 4 simultaneous attacks and killed US civilians for something...but nothing came. No NWO...NO Alex Jones prophecy...and I took a step back. I picked up 2 books at the book store. The 9/11 commission report and 102 minutes. Then I started to read and try to believe every lead there was but in the end there was never any proof. Just people wanting me to believe what they said was true. Wanting me to learn the Truth. You do not learn the truth, you research it and make your own decision.

So before you go calling someone a troll, step back and look in the mirror. Did anything you post promote non ignorance or were you simply attacking someone who does not think the same way you do? Call it prejudice or ignorance it is all the same for those who are uneducated.

If the US government could not track those who were found responsible, how could they have pulled off an operation as they did?

What should Bush have done that day in that classroom, jump up, freak out and scare those kids? No, like a man, he remained calm and did not show those children his emotions. There was nothing for him to do. He has people in place to take care of such matters and USSS said themselves it was one of the safest places he could have been.

Then we try to blame the Jews or anyone who made money. These have all been explained if you research them on your own. A week before and weeks after 9/11 people also dumped stock.

No new news or evidence in years folks...nothing. This is not about those who believe the OS or those who search for the truth...it is all disinfo to distract from what is going on around you. What our government really has planned for you...I mean, if there is another terror attack on US soil, who will you blame then?



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Where to start.....

You might want to recheck some of your "research" because it is flawed.

Put options--Yes someone was betting the airline stocks were going to go down. If you bother to research the investment guides for Aug/Sept 2001 you will find that United and American were issuing information about poor performance over the summer of 2001.

You would have seen headlines like this.....

09/07/01 [AMR] AMR NOTES 'POOR' ECONOMIC CONDITIONS, 'FALLING' DEMAND
...


You can find those notices every other Thursday. The Activity on airline stocks in the two weeks prior to 9/11 was ten times the average.
Your news quotes are nothing significant -- want to try any other date range on performance quotes for airlines? They sucked.



....



Jules Kroll — founder of Kroll Corporation, a “security services” company which was in charge of “security” at WTC on 9-11


In charge of security at the WTC on 9/11?? That would have been news to the PAPD and to the security department ran by John O'Neill.

Well I seemed to find that Kroll was listed (AKA Wackenhut corp); LINK
John O'Neill was killed during the 9/11 event, seems there was some strangeness to that.
There's also talk of Marvin Bush's Securacom being in on the deal as well. So other than the dueling concepts here, maybe there was more than one company. But each one of these leads -- leads to more questions than answers; than answers.
And even if it was JUST John O'Neil's group -- it's still strange.

>> You could spend weeks answering this question, I'm afraid -- it's a lot more strange and murky than it should be, don't you think? You have 5 questions relating to this -- and after reading up on the matter, I don't really know WHICH group was in charge of security. And all three of them, don't get the BushCo off the hook.

How did Bin Laden find a building with so many coincidences?






Larry Silverstein — he and partner Frank Lowy obtained 99-year lease on WTC shortly before 9-11; made several billion dollars on 9-11 insurance fraud


He tried to purchase LESS insurance on the complex. His bankers forced him to purchase what he had.

>> He ended up doubling his insurance in July of 2001. Was it a slow news day, that somehow his bankers forcing him to buy more insurance would make the papers -- or do you think this is just something a PR agent put in after the fact? I mean really, who would know this is true besides Silverstein and his bankers? Who made a cool $7 Billion and saved at least $2 Billion they would have had to spend to clean out all the asbestos.

...



... Maybe there are a few shaky details in this list. It's a good collection of rumors. You don't go buy what is WRONG to show a probable cause. If 50% are correct -- we have skullduggery afoot.



>> Bush and his evil friend Cheney were involved up to their necks in the conspiracy.


And if you want MORE probable cause to start an investigation... how about this little tid bit? Building 7 held the court records for a case of billions in Treasury note fraud that was going to go against the Bush Crime Family. I was trying to find the details, but then I found another Bush Crime Family treasury note fraud case (that wasn't Silverado); WOW!

You know, the stench just doesn't end with the Bush family.



posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71
 


Look, I totally feel your pain here.

I don't WANT the Mossad to have been involved. I grew up in a Jewish neighborhood, and I can honestly say, a good 90% of my friends growing up were Jewish.

I think that some people make LOOK for patterns a little too hard. However, if we were talking about a banking conspiracy or a Diamond conspiracy -- guess what, we'd be hard to NOT be bashing a particular group.

The other coincidence, is that 99% of the people involved were also American. A good portion of Saudis and Kuwaitis as well.

>> These folks in the NeoCon movement, and the Likud party, are not representative of America and the people I grew up with. If you wanted to find someone looking out for the little guy in America during the 1950's -- you'd have a hard time finding someone who wasn't from a certain group.

Just read the list of people, and forget their origins or duel citizenship. I'd say most of the people on that list have blood on their hands. IN a court room, we'd say; "They all had prior's." Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap. I'm surprised good old Ollie North wasn't helping as a bag man.

And add John Negroponte if you haven't already. This BushCo cast of characters can be linked to a lot more death for profit. 9/11 only killed around 3,000.

Dick Cheney's two company's that Haliburton acquired, have about 250,000 people who are dying too young from Asbestos. And due to his great efforts, the average payout is $200.

9/11 is only significant, for the BIG LIE everyone swallowed, and what it allowed the PNAC group to do.




top topics



 
123
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join