It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Financial Proof and More that 9/11 was an Inside Job!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

With all due respect I think you are taking the OP's comment out of context. I may be wrong here, but I believe the OP is referring to all of the reconnaissance work done by both the United States and other nations in general, and more specifically among the United States and the Soviet Union and tensions began to rise with these emerging super powers in terms of disagreements with power and political agenda.

-Sliadon

edit to add: We have have people inside countries today that are our "allies," just because we weren't in Cold War yet with Russia doesn't mean that both sides didn't have people that were able to obtain top secret information.

[edit on 7/15/2009 by Sliadon]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Larry Silverstein — he and partner Frank Lowy obtained 99-year lease on WTC shortly before 9-11; made several billion dollars on 9-11 insurance fraud

He tried to purchase LESS insurance on the complex. His bankers forced him to purchase what he had.

Please see another poster's comments above, as he covered this perfectly.

Wirt Walker — cousin of George Bush; principal at Securacom, US-Kuwaiti joint-venture that managed security for WTC, United Airlines, and Dulles Airport, all of which figured into 9-11

Wirt, not related to the Bush family. Securacom, didnt manage security at any of the places you listed. They install security systems.

Regardless if they are actually blood related, the connection to Bush is undeniable as you will see below. This will also cover your inaccurate rebuttal concerning Marvin Bush's affiliation with "Securacom" on 9/11

According to two articles in the Progressive Populist written by Margie Burns, from 1993 to 2000, Bush served on the board of Securacom (since renamed Stratesec). The chairman of the board of Stratesec is Wirt D. Walker III, a cousin of Marvin and George W. Bush. Securacom had contracts to provide security for Dulles International Airport (the airport from which American Airlines Flight 77, which crashed into the Pentagon, originated) and the World Trade Center in New York. Securacom's backers include a number of Kuwaitis through a company called KuwAm Corp (Kuwaiti-American Corp.). Stratesec also has Saudi investors. Walker also serves as a managing director of KuwAm, which maintains offices within the Watergate complex along with Riggs Bank, on whose board Bush's uncle, Jonathan Bush, sits. Saudi Princess Haifa al Faisal, the wife of Saudi Ambassador to the US Prince Bandar, used a Riggs account to funnel money to Omar al Bayoumi and Osama Basnan, two Saudi students in California associated with two of the 911 hijackers.

A Houston businessman who worked closely with the Bush family over the years confided that Marvin Bush and Wirt Walker appear to have taken over the Saudi real estate investment and aircraft brokerage business once run out of Texas by Houston-based James Bath in association with Salem bin Laden, the late brother of Osama bin Laden, and Khalid bin Mahfouz. The source, who has dealt personally with the Bush family in Houston for a number of years, said there should be skepticism when looking at bizarre deaths like that of Champagne. The source speculated that Champagne might have happened upon some sensitive information the Bush family wanted kept secret.

or how about this one

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sliadon

With all due respect I think you are taking the OP's comment out of context. I may be wrong here, but I believe the OP is referring to all of the reconnaissance work done by both the United States and other nations in general, and more specifically among the United States and the Soviet Union and tensions began to rise with these emerging super powers in terms of disagreements with power and political agenda.

-Sliadon

My point was that it wasn't much of a secret.

And actually, bringing that up is an even worse example, since the civilian dude that headed up the project had trepidations about the whole thing and spoke against nuclear weapons after the war.

So even though he did the job, and he KNEW that it was needed and had no qualms about it, he still spilled the beans about the dangers.

So how does this relate to the supposed "perps"? It shows that even though he agreed that it was necessary, someone spoke out about the project. He wasn't the only one. A lot of the involved spoke out.

So why wouldn't someone also speak out about their involvement in setting explosives, etc?

It shows that there are indeed enough people in any group that will speak out when their conscience is troubled. Only if you believe that people in general are sociopathic could anyone believe the opposite. This speaks volumes about the person making the claim that everyone would remain silent. Mainly, that they themselves are sociopathic and are projecting their own pathology onto others.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sliadon

-Sliadon

edit to add: We have have people inside countries today that are our "allies," just because we weren't in Cold War yet with Russia doesn't mean that both sides didn't have people that were able to obtain top secret information.

[edit on 7/15/2009 by Sliadon]

Thanks, Siladon -- but don't waste your time, he knows exactly what I was referring to.

Perhaps Mr. Joey should investigate "Operation Paper Clip"...you know the operation where the US and the USSR basically cherry picked the top Nazi scientists from WWII.

Hey Joey, what do you think we got those scientists for, so that they could make paper mache. Give me a break.

In regards to the other airlines, here is an interesting quote.

There is a sharp increase in the short selling of American and United Airlines stocks on the New York Stock Exchange prior to 9/11. A short sell is a bet that a particular stock will drop. Short selling increases 40 percent over the previous month for these two airlines, compared to an 11 percent increase for other big airlines and one percent for the exchange overall. United’s stock will drops 43 percent and American 39 percent the first day the market reopens after the attack. [Reuters, 9/20/2001; San Francisco Chronicle, 9/22/2001] There is also a short spike in the short interest in Dutch airline KLM three to seven days before 9/11, reaching historically unprecedented levels. [USA Today, 9/26/2001]

Airline Insider Trading

[edit on 15-7-2009 by OnTheFelt]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
one of the top arguments I hear in favor of a "no inside job" is this:

It was SO BIG that they couldn't keep it a secret. Someone would have leaked the information.

but the truth is, it was leaked. The reason there is a 9/11 truth movement is because it was TOO BIG to be kept a secret.

The put options, the evidence of demolition, the prior knowledge even though Bush said there were none, and the list goes on. Just because someone didn't come out and say "yes we did it, inside job" doesn't mean they didn't spill it unknowingly.

Rumsfeldt said that flight 93 was shot down...THAT IS A LOOSE LIP
Bush said the bombs went off high enough to trap people on the upper floors, this is also a screw up, not to mention it doesn't make sense. If they wanted to trap people on the upper floors, the bombs (Bush meant to say planes) would have been placed on the lower floors. Bush makes a quick change before he says the obvious, perhaps indicating that he is not the moron we all have come to know, but maybe he is smarter than he seems and he just pretends to be incompetent.

The other argument is that the government just can't be that evil. Please. Whenever billions if not trillions of dollars are involved, and political power is involved, people will find a way to be that evil.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by ancient_wisdom]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I've always heard that possession is 9/10 of the law.

If that's true, we can't rely on hear-say evidence such as Silverstein's insurance policies or trader fraud on the stock market.

We need cold hard proof.

Which we got last April:

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe

Click Vol. 2 > then click the 2nd link below > then click download. Fascinating findings.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by tyranny22]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
'First you must learn how to smile as you kill, if you want to be like the folks on the hill.' - John Lennon.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
I've always heard that possession is 9/10 of the law.

If that's true, we can't rely on hear-say evidence such as Silverstein's insurance policies or trader fraud on the stock market.

We need cold hard proof.

Which we got last April:

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe

Click Vol. 2 > then click the 2nd link below > then click download. Fascinating findings.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by tyranny22]

Welcome to King's class of learning.

"HEAR SAY" ... Billy told me that that steve is working at pizza hut.

THAT IS HEARSAY.

WHAT ISN'T HEARSAY...

Evidence that someone has done something, that is too unlikely to be coincidental.

No one ever owned the WTC complexes, until July 01, when Silverstein bought them, with practically no money down, put major insurance policies on them, then 2 months later the 3 largest buildings collapse into their pad free fall. That isn't hear say. It's what happened.

Anything that happens which is a statistical anomaly it proves that the "story" you've been told is not the reality. Just like the 7/7 bombings, they just happened to have 1000 people conducting a "terror exercise" (Where they murder there own civilians), with an "imaginary" scenario (that was real), dealing with the exact same bombs, going off at the exact same time, on the exact same trains

Over a 10 year mean, One chance in 3,715,592,613,265,750,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

To put that number into persepctive (estimated grains of sand world wide): 7,500,000,000,000,000,000

THAT IS A STATISTICAL ANOMALY, AND IS NOT HEAR SAY. ALONE, IT PROVES THE OFFICIAL STORY OF 7/7 TO BE COMPLETELY FALSE.

Now I am not going to sit down and calculate the probability of Silverstein purchasing a complex, that has never been privately owned in history, just TWO months before the attack, in which they implode and land in their pad.

Lets look at a small overview of STATISTICAL ANOMALIES ON 911:
- Silversteins purchase
- Put options on Airlines
- 4 failures of fighter jets to intercept in over one hour, when prior to 911 they had a 100% success rate in 10 minutes
- Estimated billions of gold happen to disappear, the day of 911
- Empty Gold caravan found under the complex, the day of 911
(I.E. since the complex was constructed, this has never happened, yet on the most important day ever, it did happen)
- The "PENTAGON PLANE" happens to hit the ONLY section of the pentagon reinforced to take such a hit, only after completing (depending on who you believe) 180-270 degree turn which is IMPOSSIBLE;
- Numerous cameras capture what hit the pentagon, yet we have recieved 6 frames from one security camera to date

Other PRACTICALLY impossible anomalies:
- WTC 1 Collapses due to fire, and doesn't tumble, but implodes into its own pad.
- WTC 2 Collapses due to fire, and doesn't tumble, but implodes into its own pad.
- WTC 7 Collapses due to fire, and doesn't tumble, but implodes into its own pad.
- No plane found at the pentagon
- No plane is found in shanksville
- Video of planes hitting the WTC are very inconsistent
- Some how several tons (between 10-100 tons) are smuggled into the WTC complex prior to 911, and planted, an operation that could take weeks to complete)
- A bush family member is head of security at WTC

It goes on and on.

You have to be clinically handicapped to not see how the official story is the biggest fairy tale since Noahs Ark.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by king9072]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt

Hey Joey, what do you think we got those scientists for, so that they could make paper mache. Give me a break.

They were for the most part jet and rocket scientists. So what's the relevance about keeping secrets again?

You DO know that these were investigated, and cleared, right? And that there were in fact larger put options executed in previous months? No? That wouldn't surprise me much.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Also don't forget:

- Not one hijacker's name was on any of the flight manifests
- Zero DNA confirmation of any of the suspected terrorists on any of the flights (but their passports were conveniently found at two of the wreck sites

- These extreme islamic muslims are reported drinking and partying at strip clubs and paying with credit cards days before 9/11 (Fundamental muslims don't drink)
- Al quaeda is responsible, but Osama Bin Laden has never been charged by the FBI
- No suspected terrorist was captured on Airport security except for 1 photo, which was not even taken at Logan Airport (it was taken in Portland, Maine)

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Enough of this drivel. 15 minutes online and you can find every hairbrained theory of 'an inside job' dismantled and BURIED.

Its pathetic that people cannot accept the truth out of FEAR. Because you would rather it be the evil you know (Bush, the Government) because its easier to accept than the evil you don't know (Taliban and organization you cannot relate to on any level.)

The mind of the conspiracy theorist is a sad one. Its lonely, dejected, paranoid and in many cases dangerous.

9/11 conspiracy theorists are the worst because they will listen to all the screwball theories, yet pay no credence to how systematically they have been debunked.

Denying ignorance is NOT the strong suit of a 9/11 conspiracy theorist. Rather they THRIVE in ignorance.

I would say 'shame on you' but its your own time and energy you are wasting in the pursuit of bull#. And all out of fear.

How utterly pathetic.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli

They were for the most part jet and rocket scientists. So what's the relevance about keeping secrets again?

You DO know that these were investigated, and cleared, right? And that there were in fact larger put options executed in previous months? No? That wouldn't surprise me much.

My point to you was that during this era, there was quite a bit of information sharing between the USA and the USSR. This was to refute your ridiculous claim that the Manhattan Project was not a secret, since Stallin knew about it.

A single U.S.-based institutional investor with no conceivable ties to al Qaeda purchased 95 percent of the UAL puts on September 6 as part of a trading strategy that also included buying 115,000 shares of American on September 10.

WRONG!

This is the one of the most ridiculous conclusions of the 9/11 Commission. Their conclustion was that the 95% investor did not have ties to Al quaeda.

No sh%$! Wow, thank's Captain Obvious, but guess what they had ties to the CIA.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramsesthedamned

You call others ingnorant why don't you take a look at yourself. The you dont know the first thing about the Taliban. Just what you've been told, you would would much rather have information handed to you instead of doing the work for yourself . You tell me who's a screwball.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

My point to you was that during this era, there was quite a bit of information sharing between the USA and the USSR. This was to refute your ridiculous claim that the Manhattan Project was not a secret, since Stallin knew about it.

During what era? The cold war? Hardly.

During WW2, there was co-operation, sure, but not on everything. The MP was one of them also. Stalin wasn't told by FDR about MP. His spies told him.

Didn't you know that?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ramsesthedamned
Enough of this drivel. 15 minutes online and you can find every hairbrained theory of 'an inside job' dismantled and BURIED.

Its pathetic that people cannot accept the truth out of FEAR. Because you would rather it be the evil you know (Bush, the Government) because its easier to accept than the evil you don't know (Taliban and organization you cannot relate to on any level.)

The mind of the conspiracy theorist is a sad one. Its lonely, dejected, paranoid and in many cases dangerous.

9/11 conspiracy theorists are the worst because they will listen to all the screwball theories, yet pay no credence to how systematically they have been debunked.

Denying ignorance is NOT the strong suit of a 9/11 conspiracy theorist. Rather they THRIVE in ignorance.

I would say 'shame on you' but its your own time and energy you are wasting in the pursuit of bull#. And all out of fear.

How utterly pathetic.

Ok, fine, lets do it your way.

Lets throw every single theory out the window, lets simply let our eyes do the work.

How did the thermite get planeted in the buildings, it's no theory, it's scientifically proven?

How did terrorists make Norad stand down?

How did terrorists block the release of all pentagon footage?

How did terrorists magically show George Bush footage of the first plane hitting on 911, when noone saw that footage till many days later when it was released?

How did terrorists make the plane disappear at the pentagon and shanksville?

The reason the US is going down the #-hole, is cause of ignorant people like YOU.

Get a grip.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by king9072]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ramsesthedamned

How utterly pathetic.

If anyone is utterly pathetic it's you! Ignorance is bliss..

Ignorance is bliss..

OP Great Post.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Wow this has been one of the best threads I have read on ATS. Great work!

Also this thread has been one of the least verbal abusive 911 threads I have read. Which in itself says alot....

Where are all the dis-info agents, thread derailers, trolls at??

My guess is their panties are in a twist!

Star & Flag

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by benoni

Yeah didn't GWB say the day after 911 (ops 3 months later) in a inter whew that he had seen the first plain hit the building before he entered the class room.

But the first plain wasn't shown on the news before a lot later that day.

GWB is telling a lie here. GWB knew about the 911 before it took place.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
More and more proof comes to the table that 9/11 was a inside job, I would never doubt it, I watched demolition videos, even a demolition truck near the twin towers on the day of the attack on another video.

It's too suspicious, I can't just turn back and say it wasn't a inside job. Theres too many videos and evidece backing it up to just simply blow it all away

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramsesthedamned

HAHAHAHA!!!

that's rich. wow. you convinced me.

HAHAHAHA!!!

your post has less substance than a mirage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join