It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man made circles?? Debunk this woven one...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
reply to post by lpowell0627

We're not talking about just one group of circle makers here! There's dozens of groups all over the country, all trying to create a bigger, better more dynamic and stounding circle to wow their audience- the media, the scientists and the general public.

If there are so many crop makers running rampant, why haven't they been caught in the act? Yes, Mathew Willams was. Yet, the circles continued without a break and apparently nobody else was afraid of getting caught. Further, why then when crop circle researchers video tape and photograph fields ALL NIGHT, do they never capture anything that resembles a person -- or dare I say an actual person?

At first there where only one or two groups. One of these was those old pensioners on acid, Doug & Dave, but there where others who watched and thought it was a good idea to lay down these formations in the crops.

OK...that's not true. How could one or two groups travel all over the world to make circles? They do not just appear in England, although i think those are the authentic ones. Further, there have been 20 - 50 circles a season, scattered throughout the world and the countryside of England. Rather a daunting task for only a few people. Especially when there are more than one a night. PS - you do know that the one guy from "Doug & Dave" is dead right? About 14 years ago now I think. No break in the circles though.

As for how they are made? The traditional way is with the stomper board. I've actually seen these rope and boards standing against pub walls in Avebury while the artists have a quick pint.
And as for your question about the designs being alike. . . I think there's just so much you can do when your working with crops as an art material.

I'm not saying you can't make a circle with a board, I am saying that you can not make soil anomolies with boards, you can not create iron particles (yes, found only in the circle and not surrounding crops) with boards, and you can not carry 15+ boards into a field to make all different sized circles (because boards don't bend and the circles are not 3 foot, then 6 foot, etc) in the middle of the night with your car parked several acres away night after night without getting caught.

Lastly, since the one farmer hired someone that subsequently shot at people, the military is flying over the fields every single night. Amazingly, the circles continue and not one person has been seen or caught. I should think that constant surveillance would make some crop makers think twice. After all, it is illegal and whomever they catch will likely be held responsible for all of them.

I believe circles are made by people, with a technology, most likely remotely. It would have to be something that generates extreme heat, upwards of 2700 degrees F according to some scientists.

I had been hoping that someone on this site with tech and/or military knowledge might know of something that could do all of the above.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join