It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man made circles?? Debunk this woven one...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Don't you think that you should take into consideration that there were no cameras, phones, etc back in the 17th century?

You stated that no circles appeared until the 20th century. If you look yourself, you will see the error of your statement.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

There was one instance, at least, where a field was being filmed at night when infra red cameras recorded blobs of light in a field where a crop circle was found when the sun came up. before Andrews and his experts (I'm not laughing, honest) could check the film the news had spread around the globe that a crop circle had been filmed in conjunction with an unknown light display. Of course, it wasn't long before it was realised that the unknown light display filmed on the infra red cameras was in fact the heat signature from the bodies of the crop circle makers. Even the experts (there I go again) said that the circle was a hoax.
I'll say it again- crop circles are amazing works of art created by talented artists who use the crop like other artists use clay, paint or pencil. . . The fact that many think they are the work of aliens or are paranormal only enhances there importance. Art is meant to evoke emotion. . . Look at the varied emotions that the posters on this thread have shown and you readily realise that their art has had the desired effect!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

You speak of one incident of crop makers heat being filmed and talk as if that is all the evidence needed to prove they are all made the same way. People fake UFO videos ALL THE TIME, it does not mean that they are all fake.

Further, I would assume that the official response would be that it was the heat signature of the makers. Do you really think the government is going to stand up and shout: "Ladies and gentlemen, there are aliens in them there fields....." C'mon.
Sorry, humor was in order...

Lastly, here are some pictures and information relating to the latest of fields videotaped ALL NIGHT where a crop circle appeared the next morning. Please feel free to debunk them all - I'll be interested in your thoughts. PS - I don't think aliens make circles, I think they are made by humans with a technology for A PURPOSE.

July 16, 2009 - “Woven” Wheat Circle in East Field,
Wiltshire, England, Reported July 14.

“Apparently, someone was driving past the field at 4:18 AM
the morning of July 14, and there was nothing in the field; it was bare
of any imprint. When he drove back past the field at 5 AM, the formation
was there.” - Lucy Pringle, Investigator and Photographer
Link: www.earthfiles.com...

“The film crew said there was heavy dew on the laid down crop,
yet there were no footprints and it was not disturbed. They
said the headdress formation was immaculate.”
- Charles Mallett, Silent Circle Research Centre

Link:
www.earthfiles.com...

[edit on 20-7-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Wrong! You say that these crop circles can't be made by man at night. I supplied the evidence that you're wrong. . . The lights seen wading through the stems of corn by day deserve more investigation and as of yet can't be explained, but that doesn't mean they don't have an explanation. Its just we haven't got enough evidence in at the moment to come to a conclusion.
I mean, let's be sensible about this. An alien race fly through billions of miles of empty space to reach us then make pretty circles in the crop, which can easily be replicated by us mere humans, and then they return back from hence they came!!
As Spock would say, "That's illogical!"

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Does a magician reveal his tricks? does a graffiti artist admit to his work? The humans doing these things get their kicks from getting away with it while people on here ascribe their work as alien in origin

[edit on 15-7-2009 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Oh dear lord.. aliens weaving, now Ive seen it all! Whats next... cross stitch?

And someone drove by that particular field at 4:18am.. well thats good, he checked his clock the exact moment he drove past it.

Has it not occured to anyone why aliens would possibly feel the need to incorporate weaving into their crop circles now? Trying to wow us with their 'skills'?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

did colin andrews explain how they are all fake?
if not, and he said jump off a bridge - would you?

Some ..most ..nearly all the uk formations are incredible.

I'd like the big mouths who say they know how, know people who know how, or actually do make them , to film a whopper being constructed.
Before, during after - as much as possible.

Then maybe I'll...eat my pants.
Think I'll still be eating corn flakes for breakfast for the foreseeable future though!

Next someone will say that they have been knitted by grannies (the ones that knit shredded wheat)

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i have just this, the time 4:00AM and 5:18AM at 4:00 am there was nothing then the field was covered by fog at 4:18 people who was there can't see nothing and at 5:am the crop appear, man can do so great things but now find me a good explantion for that, draw many circle on picture , line, triangle, what ever you want but whitch man can do such things in front of people in 1 hour.

source

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

scroll down until you find the reports and the picture

another report

July 16, 2009 - “Woven” Wheat Circle in East Field, Wiltshire, England, Reported July 14. “Apparently, someone was driving past the field at 4:18 AM the morning of July 14, and there was nothing in the field; it was bare of any imprint. When he drove back past the field at 5 AM, the formation was there.” - Lucy Pringle, Investigator and Photographer

www.disclose.tv...://www.unknowncountry.com/news/%3Fid%3D7708

and the 2 witness one oon the field and the other one driven talk about the same hour 4:18 am nothing then the fog and one hour later no more fog and the crop .

and there other witness

www.disclose.tv...://www.unknowncountry.com/news/%3Fid%3D7708

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
All I know is that there will be a crop circle in the same location one of these days that simply says "SPEAK ENGLISH ALREADY!"

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixProphet

How is it that they are done so quickly? And why haven't planes taken note of those that take days to make (if they do). Also, they would be next to impossible to do at night to get the proper perspective.

all you need is a couple of people as an anchor point holding a piece of string.
This particular design is not all that hard, take a look at a football pitch, the way a mower rolls and cuts can give you a similar appearance but yet the person mowing cannot see the design because they are at ground level.
It is not until you get an elevated view that you can see it.
also the advertising done on the pitch looks like it was placed on, yet if you look at it from ground level it looks like long colours with no picture being seen which actually make no sense at all.

When I was a child I would sit for hours on end with a compass doing circular flower designs similar to the effects in these crop circles.
Was I some how some kind of ET who didn't know it trying to call home ?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

are you saying you know for a fact alien psychology is even remotely similar to humans? it's pretty arrogant to believe you can guess at an alien intelligence's thought patterns. just because something makes sense to you doesn't mean it will to a being from another planet, and vice versa.

edited to add: presupposing that aliens 1 exist and 2 are visiting this planet, for the sake of discussion.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by optimus primal]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Here is what is missing for most of you, you haven't ever done anything remotely like this yourself. I am an artist for a living and when I look at this, I understand exactly what it would take to draw this out. Now you take that out to the field and you are going to need some very unique equipment to keep the pattern accurate. If drawing, I'd have a variety of tools, compass, rulers, and other drawing tools. In the field, you could not keep the pattern preicse without some unique tools, an extremely find GPS mapping tool of some type would be required. You can't get back and see if you are doing it right, so you would be using all the tools possible and stick and strings wouldn't get it. Keep in mind that it has to be created before anyone sees it, that means at night. Of course you can figure out how to make it in theory and visualize it in your mind, but how often have you told yourself something was not as easy as you thought? Go try a small 10 foot pattern, then try it at night, and then something more difficult than a circle. I look at an art project from a time consumption issue for what I do i have to sell for a living. I'm sorry, I see more hours of human labor to create one of these that it would take several nights to get done, and you would be spotted for you would have to use lasers with your GPS, not to mention normal lights to see what you are doing in the weaving. I've created industrial sized outdoor sculptures, I mainly do paintings for galleries and so I design things all the time and then build them with my hands. My 35 years of training tells me no one could do this in one night or two. And even under that tight time frame, it would take very sophisticated and very unique tools to lay it out and keep track as you build it. Tools not just off the shelf at your local Radio Shack. Now if someone went to the trouble and expense to pull something like this off, why? We are talking a very hard process and a lot of hours just to get a kick out of fooling people. Frankly, I don't think this can be done under 25 to 35 man hours if you are practiced and can do it in the dark, so that means you need several people along with some very sophisticated equipment. Na, this is done by someone that doesn't have those concerns, someone that can just whip it out for fun. Why would "they" do it instead of just talking to us? If they exist, they have chosen not to confront us directly but when you run an experiment, don't you have the urge to pock a stick in it to see what happens, every had an ant farm? If it is "them" that are doing these, they are probably just having themselves some fun with us. That's the way I see it anyway.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

2 or 3 guys in 1 hour souround by fog ok why not !!!
and there is a difference to draw on paper and make it on a field
do it in 1 hour with 2 of your firends sourounded by fog and tell us how it is . it look for you easy todo it in frony of you computer but if you stand a front of this peace of art i swear you start to ask question to yourself .

ok we can ask question about crop and it's normal to understand but now
i dont want proof nothing there is just a fact and i can not say logicaly it's possible to that in 1 hour impossible!!!!! if does guy they did it they are master

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Its a bit different getting a random person/small group of people and going 'hey, make this crop circle in an hour!'. Of course they wouldnt be able to.
The people who do make them are obviously quite experienced in terms of the quickest/most effective way to get it done. So they're going to be able to do it a hell of alot quicker than your average tom, dick or harry.

And the one's that are man made and have been admitted to, and assuming the vast majority that havent been admitted to are man made as well, have still fooled people for years.

As for aliens logic differing to us... they would have to be advanced a lot further than we are if they are capable of visiting us. They would have to have some sort of logic about them to get that far. So why would they seem to lose all common sense if they are trying to give us messages? And messages that we have yet to interpret a single one correctly, seeing as nothing has ever come of the predictions.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Pappie54

i'm strongly agrea with you i saw i have nothing to proof, i'm a designer i draw mostly all the time, i'v work 5 year in Architectural Designs
then i need some fun i work for games industry for now 4 years , i love art, i love how it could be difficult to acheave and finalyse your peace of art, many people here think it's very easy because some guys say it's possible to do it, so crop are man made, thoes guys had time and 1 or 2 of them made video to show how they do it they show only the final result,not all the process,the tools, time calculation!! imagine in architecture only for making a perfect circle on a ground we need tools,and not just a rope,and gps and when you have to deal with a crop of 170 feet long come on people !!! imagine time you have to take just for the measurment and to do it well, imagine the jelllyfish, how many time 4, 5 , 9 hours to make it, just imagine how it's big,i m just imagining thoes guy runing on that field with there rope and gps to make a perfect circle,and particulary this crop is amazin more then the jellyfish it look simple but it's very hard to do this in 1 hour!!!!

now i think it's a big mistake to look at this phenomenon like a stupid hoax
i think there is something beyond all of this, we should be curious and ask to scientist and professional it's stupid to look at people who study crop seriously like a crazy coconut's many of you claim here deny ignorance
but what are you doing actualy, are you doing reschearch or just watching your screen and claiming it's hoax and mane made ? for the one who draw on the picture to show us it's possible man made after the theorie did you practice it ? i dont think so

i keep an eyes on all of this and i will see if it's man made or laser or et's
i put my ego on the basket if i'm wrong it's ok i'v learn many things

peace

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You can at least gauge the length of board used by the length of one weave,thatch, or what every you call it. The outside of it is solid. This would not be hard to make. You just use the length of your board to push down in one direction while reversing the next going down the line. Repeat the next row and so on.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

weaving is not hard, think of a maypole, 6 people dancing arould a pole will weave the ribbons.
Weaving is very simple, it does not require little more than working out a pattern
These people do not just go out and randomly move around, they practice, just as parachutest practice their formations before exiting the plane.

For someone to see the parachute formation for the first time would think there had to be a secret trick to it.

Come on people, intergalactic travellers destroying crops when people are starving, surely they would do it in arid regions with rocks if they where trying to pass on a message.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

that presupposes you know exactly why they're coming here, their history, their psychology, and what is or is not important to them. common sense is different even between two humans, let alone two intelligent species birthed on different planets. so again i say it's patently arrogant to assume you can know what is or is not of import to an alien species, or what is even logical to them.

for all we know, assuming they exist and are visiting us, the only reason they do come here is to leave their symbols scattered across a foreign planet. but then again, this might not be alien at all(ones not faked) and simply be some sort of atmospheric phenomena we've never captured on film.

edited to add: is it so hard to believe that if aliens exist and are visiting us, that they're so different from us that we won't even be able to understand anything they do or the reasons for them? why is it people insist that if it makes no sense to them it can't to another intelligent specie either? who are we to proclaim that the human way of thinking is the only way?

[edit on 20-7-2009 by optimus primal]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Don't you think that you should take into consideration that there were no cameras, phones, etc back in the 17th century?

Don't you think you should take in to consideration what the pamphlet says? You are ignoring the fact it is called the "Mowing Devil", and refers to the crop as being cut at least twice, and are instead relying on special pleading.

Originally posted by lpowell0627
You stated that no circles appeared until the 20th century. If you look yourself, you will see the error of your statement.

I was not the one who made the claim there are examples of pre-twentieth century crop circles. Thus far none of the presented examples can be explained only as crop-circles. So, you are falling back on the same excuse as RD47Blog, making a broad general statement and then demanding someone else do the research for you. If they are out there it should be no problem for you to provide them.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

Its like saying 'God works in mysterious ways'. Just because we dont understand something doesnt immediately mean we should just pass it off as 'oh we couldnt possibly understand'.
And wouldnt it be quite arrogant of them to come here and apply their version of logic on us, when we blatantly arent going to be able to understand any of it anyway? Unless they're goal is to take the pee out of gullible humans, then there doesnt seem to be any other hint of a purpose for any of this. And fair play to them if they are doing it for the laugh, I love a good joke!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join