It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Orly Taitz: "There will be a trial"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Dr Orly Taitz: "There will be a trial"

www.plainsradio.com

At the hearing today at the Federal Court building in Santa Ana, Judge Carter said the following: 1. There will be a trial. 2. It will be heard on the merits. 3. Nothing will be dismissed on proceedural issues. 4. The trial will be expeditious, and the judge pledged to give case priority. 5. Being a former Marine he realizes the importance of having a Constitutionally qualified Potus/cinc. 6. Judge stated that if Obama isn't Constitutionally qualifed he needs to leave the White House.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.scribd.com
www.youtube.com

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This may be the beginning of the end for Obama. I think this is a trial regarding his qualification regarding citizenship. Dr Taitz also has another case just filed in the matter of an active duty Major who is seeking an injunction from being forced to follow orders of a "De Facto" commander in chief. That entire case filing can be seen at the link to Scribd. There is another link to a youtube video regarding the allegations in the suit, including that Obama used up to 39 different Social Security numbers prior to becoming President.

www.plainsradio.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well I will have to say this is very good news.

It really shouldn't be that hard to figure out that if the man has a legit long form Birth Certificate then all he has to do is present it and all this mess can be done and over with.

He will also have a corresponding SS number. I hope this goes through because this is a case that needs to be heard.

The thing about this case is that even if they appeal the ruling all the info will be out in the public. Should be interesting.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Anyone else find it amusing that his name is Dr. "Orly"? I cant help but picture the o rly owl at his trial with that rediculous face.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

GTFO! Is this for real? Is www.plainsradio.com a reliable news source? If so WOW! S&F for you friend I hope all of this is finally put to rest one way or the other and I can't wate to see the outcome

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
Well I will have to say this is very good news.

It really shouldn't be that hard to figure out that if the man has a legit long form Birth Certificate then all he has to do is present it and all this mess can be done and over with.

He will also have a corresponding SS number. I hope this goes through because this is a case that needs to be heard.

The thing about this case is that even if they appeal the ruling all the info will be out in the public. Should be interesting.

How long before an army of Obama lawyers descend on that courthouse,and bury it in a flurry of motions to quash?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
if any of this is true i wonder if obama has to be in the courtroom for the evidence to be heard. i guess it's different if your'e president but i know if the cops are looking for me they can gather all kinds of evidence right?

surely there's no way a court can summon the president in this day and age eh? obama can just say he has an emergency or something.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Well if this article is true, the judge can deny all the motions. Either way I'm sure there is an army of lawyers on the way to the court house now.

From the other sources that I have read, Obama's team is scrubbing the internet of all traces of his statements and what not relating to this particular issue. Whether that is true or not I'm not sure, I'm not so consumed with the issue to research all of it my self so I just take it all with one big grain of salt.

Either way, I think even Obama and Co. knew it was just a matter of time before somebody filed a suit that would hear the case. So they tried to keep it under the radar for as long as they could.

I just hope this finally gets heard. It's complete BS that all other cases were thrown out because the people filing didn't have 'standing'. If it wasn't for that then I believe this matter would be done and over with.

Either way I think he knows the gig is up, and he is hoping to start a communist revolution. That is my .02 dollars.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Great news, S+F

. Being a former Marine he realizes the importance of having a Constitutionally qualified Potus

This is one of the reasons Obama is trying to put as many American troops and national guard abroad as possible. They are mostly Republican, and he doesn't want them biting him in the ass. Remember the military ceremony he attended, and everyone was stripped of sidearm and ceremonial swords?

Having said that, I doubt this will come to anything, although I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

There has to be something in the woodpile somewhere. Why would anyone fight something so simple as proving where they were born? Doesn't make much sense to me. Heck in todays world the cops can pull you over(stopping just short of a colonoscopy) and get more information from you than we can get from our President.

This would be interesting if it turns out to be true.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Oh there is something there. As you mentioned, nobody would go to these lengths to keep it all suppressed if there wasn't some deep dark secret.

This just needs to turn out to be true. I hope it is, because I would love to see how his lawyers try to explain it away.

I wonder what the implications of this would be if turned out to be true? Do you think once the word got to our troops they would pack it up and come home?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

If it were true,wouldn't Obama likely be charged with treason? He would have purportrated a fraud at the very least. The armed forces would be in a quandry to say the least. Any directives he made would be null and void.

Jeeze what a can of worms!!1

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
This may be the beginning of the end for Obama.

Like the last 20 or so lawsuits since the elections and prior? I wouldnt be so willing to jump the gun, others have time and time again.

There is another link to a youtube video regarding the allegations in the suit, including that Obama used up to 39 different Social Security numbers prior to becoming President.

If Mrs or Ms Taitz thinks she actually has proof this time round by all means.

SG

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Like I said in another(of many) 'Obama aint da Prez' thread, nothing will come of this. MSM will never cover it and give it the light of day. IMO this issue will be pushed to the point that the Obama League will retaliate and any Truther Group is going to feel the sting. There is only one way Obama will be ousted and if that happens then the greatest riot in Earths history will commence and it will bye bye USA hello USSA. But I will keep my eyes crossed because I dont want someone running the country into the ground if he isnt eligble to do so.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I certainly hope this tack will work. Obama and a big legal staff fought tooth and nail to have his birth certificate made public.

Anytime someone fights that hard over something as simple and as basic as a birth certificate, you just KNOW that SOB doesn't have the right credentials.

He is simply a man of mystery.

He just, "appeared."

I think that Obama and his Democrat friends are hoping to stall long enough to where it's basically, a "done deal."

To void his Presidency over the birth requirement would present a Constitutional crisis like we haven't seen since 1861.

Every law passed to date with his signature would be voided.

And certain segments of our US population would go on the warpath.

This could create in essence, ANOTHER Civil War.

As if that was bad enough, just think of how it could possibly get worse. That's right, Mr. Lockbox. Joe Biden.

Or would the election be voided? And thus Biden's Vice Presidency?

And ever worse than worse, that would put that crazy bitch Pelosi one heartbeat from the Presidency.

See what I mean?

Obama's Presidency has been a disaster.

His invalidation could be a worse disaster.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45 and max.is.awake

You're telling me. If this turns out to be true and he loses the court case the case will be appealed and over turned. But the damage will be done by that point.

The MSM doesn't need to report this. If this turns out to be true the blogosphere will blow up. It will be impossible for the MSM to ignore it. They would still ignore it, but it would be their own demise.

The internet is where a good amount of people get their news these days, that is why they are working so hard to control it.

Honestly I don't know what would happen this situation is unprecedented.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is really good and fascinating news! Its about damn time... however i fear since the feds know about this now, what kinda tampering may be taking place so obama would look legite? faking and laundering evidence to decieve the jurors and public.which as yuo all know, is the game thier in.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Never happen, you might as well give up on the idea that he will be questioned in any way by any part of the legal system. This is a pipe dream guys. In case your forgetting he is in a position to pretty much make up the rules as he goes. He is far too busy saving the world to be bothered with these nut-job accusations.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Edit: I was a little harsh on her

Isn't looking good
Dr Orly is a Russian woman with strange eyes, and she is not a very strong speaker. Appears quite nervous. I think Obama's slick lawyers will rip her apart. And probably intentionally use language difficult for her to understand.

>.>

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
i would really like to see this go through so we can know once and for all the answer to the eligibility question...however, i can see this getting squashed quickly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join