It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Orly Taitz: "There will be a trial"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Why do you silly people keep wasting time on this like it matters? Why wouldn't John McCain or Hillary or any of the other people who would not have wanted Obama in office over them not have said something?

If for some reason this was all a fake it would take such huge manipulation and power to pull off that you think for one second those same people would have an issue dealing with such a small problem as this?

This is pointless from any way you look at it. Let me guess though, the republican party was in on it and so were all the dems.

And either way who gives a rip because he was still picked as the winner by vote so that means the majority wanted him. Hell in every poll that was done he was the winner and even as his approval rating has slid he is higher then our last president.

If it was all just a big scam then wouldn't the next person to replace him also be a part of that same groups scam?

Grow up and pull your .s out .... of the sand. There is no logic behind any of this.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Kinda makes you wonder if this whole fiasco wasnt staged from the start..Knowing the obamatrons would burn the citys down if he was ousted under the law of the land..

talk about false flag,this would be the mother of all..

And before any one knee jerks and says me being a racist,pull your . out of your but..The law is the law..And in this case one of the most important in the country..

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
YES!

I want to see the records. I want to see them NOW.

Obama was never vetted properly and having a bud vouch for his eligibility isn't good enough.

United States of [color=#47b5e7]America and [color=#00BFFF]JUSTICE... FTW \o/

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

But then if they knew you would do that then wouldn't they also know you would probably post this and then they would probably know of course that I would post also and then it was cause massive posting!

And your post had nothing racist in it at all yet you bring it up right away like your feeling guilty of being racist so you need to state your not right away.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

The reason is that the first thing that people like yourself who defend the fact that people should just lower their .s and just let be it fall back on and deflect the point,just as your attempting....Your right,I should have also put as a disclaimer that my opinion isnt motivated by color,political afiliation or the unwillingness to question shady deallings..

I think you just dont like being called a Obamatron..

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Well assuming this is true I think it is great. No matter what side you take on this issue I would like to see this debate ended once and for all.

Personally I believe he is legit to be president but it would be nice to remove any doubt that lots of people do have.

If this is true one side will finally be able to say " I told you so" and we can finally be through... well that is untill the conspiracy theorists come back claiming some type of fraud or that the judge was corrupt or "in on it" or what have you...

Seriously though, Hopefully this will put an end to this debate.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Obama's people keep postponing these things, like with the question of the college grant he recieved, it was for none U.S. citizen. On that they ask for, six months to anwser that one, what difference is tsix months going to make>

And the one he gave up himself, that he was in Pakistan in 1981 when U.S. citizen were not allowed to go there, how does he get out of that one.

The big question might be, does anyone care who is powerful enough to do something.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Agree with the above poster that if any of this was true that hillary and john just to name two people would have worked to get this out in the open much sooner rather then let him win in the election. Why keep quiet? Also why is the only person willing to file this suit or at least file it properly, a russian speaking woman with a thick accent? Aren't there millionaires out there who hate Obama that could hire a team of researchers, investigators and lawyers and PR firms to handle this properly? They haven't, so something must be pretty fishy about this story don't you think? Just sayin.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I would agree that Hilary and Mccain would have blown the doors wide open if this was known to them..

In a perfect political world..

Our whole election and political scene is staged from the word go..I have seen people agree to that on here one second,but when it comes to the POTUS it changes back to a perfect world..Amazing really..

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
reply to post by whoshotJR

The reason is that the first thing that people like yourself who defend the fact that people should just lower their .s and just let it fall back on and deflect the point,just as your attempting....Your right,I should have also put as a disclaimer that my opinion isnt motivated by color,political afiliation or the unwillingness to question shady deallings..

I think you just dont like being called a Obamatron..

You are correct that I don't like being called an Obamatron, and not just because I don't even like him very much or the fact that your the first to call me that. I mainly don't like it because its a very stupid word. One would think that after all this time people could come up with a better word then Obamatron to try and describe somebody who differs from your view points in a thread that just happens to be talking about Obama.

Maybe I think exactly what I wrote and in no way did I say I liked the man or agreed with him. In fact he has done some stuff that is pretty damn scary and disappointing stuff ( as would any president at this point probably).

The pot calling the kettle black comes to mind when I read these posts about how "Obamatrons are just following blindly" coming from a person who is following the same path just at the opposite end of the spectrum.

So do me a favor and go back to my post above and explain to me why the people I listed didn't throw a fit about this issue and the others I posed to you. Why would you be in so much more of the know of this Russian Dr compared to Hillary or John McCain or the whole repulican party/ media of the world?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by whoshotJR]

[edit on 14-7-2009 by whoshotJR]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
He is far too busy saving the world to be bothered with these nut-job accusations.

If he has time to join sportscasters in the broadcast booth at the all-star baseball game, he can answer a few questions about where he was born.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

my guess is that their on their way no, and it will be over before the courthouse opens tomorrow morning.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

He already did though along with many of the news sites that looked into the story and bloggers and you tube videos.

Aliens could come park on the front lawn of the white house and hold a press confrence with obama along with John McCain, Elvis and his long Birth Certificate and people would still claim it was the most fake thing there.

It's an argument that won't go away no matter what proof is provided.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Yay, more wasted time and energy over a piece of paper.

We need a new reality.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I already did..

if you know the meaning of Obamatrons,and if the shoe fits you may wear it..

You cant deny the fact if he was ousted from the whitehouse there wouldnt be riots across the land..Not because of the law being upheld, simply because the reason would be it took 43 or what ever president to get a black man in office and the ''man'' took him out..

I dont bother one bit with polls and elections..hell when I stood in line,I heard pollitical rallyers telling black people to vote for the one named Obama,he's the brother..And I didnt vote,I got to the voting machine and said # this and walked out..

So polls and elections are about worthless as our dollar right now..

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I had not heard about the SSN(s) before. Has this been discussed before or is this a new discovery? I've been reading the www.scribd.com... document and it does in fact mention the 139 (I think that's the number) SSN(s). If she doesn't have proof that he used these SSNs, then he could actually sue HER for slander per se because she is accusing him publicly of a specific CRIME and not just civil. I think she knows this and would not have stated that in a court proceeding unless she has tangible proof.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Major Stefan Frederick Cook received deployment orders for deployment to Afghanastan on 7/20/09. The temporary restraining order, if successful, will prevent his deployment until Obama proves his eligibility. I was very interested in this particular aspect of her lawsuits because if this one is successful, then I'd say that the military has a problem because more people will go this route. How long will it be before the pressure on the military gets to the point that Obama has to acknowledge the issue??

When you mentioned the GA hearing for the restraining order, I was planning on attending just to witness first hand the proceedings because being in SC it wasn't that far a drive. Unfortunately though it's in Columbus... may as well be Alabama because that's as far west as one can go in GA. I won't be going but anyone else closer to Columbus might be interested.

This is a text only entry; no document issued.ORDER. The Court shall hold a hearing on Plaintiff’s motion for a temporary restraining order on July 16, 2009 beginning at 9:30 A.M. at the Federal Courthouse in Columbus, Georgia. The Clerk shall email this notice of hearing to Plaintiff’s counsel and to the U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Georgia. Ordered by Judge Clay D. Land on July 10, 2009. (CDL)

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It sounds promising but lets not get carried away here.
Remember bush stole an election in 2000 and never got punished for it.
This should have happened when obama was just a candidate, now he's president I think he will probably get away with the lie IMO.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
To me this whole thing is joke, if a person has nothing to hide , there is nothing to hide.
Our great president Obama is hiding everything, to me he therefore presents himsell as a crook.
I wish I could hide all my info I have never done anything that bad, except I got caught with the coke, Obama didn't.
I wish I could have lied and recieved a grant for college, so I would have later been smart enough to become President, because I was smart enough to lie my way thru college.
And you know Obama still smokes is that not lie it self, hiding it from the general public.
I know I saw that picture of Obama with cigarette hanging out of his mouth he look like a punk in the hood, or a player.

He amitted he was in Pakastain in 1981, he should have been charged on this alone, he violated U.S. law, how does he get off with this.
This is fact he amitted to this

He's a crook or he would not be hidding all his lies and deceit, his name should not ever be spoke of, in any way along side of good ole Honest Abe's.

Any President of the United States of America should be beyond reproach, but not because hidden everthing, because good man has nothing to hide.

And he's not our first Black President he our first half Black President, I think.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by googolplex]

[edit on 14-7-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
I already did..

if you know the meaning of Obamatrons,and if the shoe fits you may wear it..

You cant deny the fact if he was ousted from the whitehouse there wouldnt be riots across the land..Not because of the law being upheld, simply because the reason would be it took 43 or what ever president to get a black man in office and the ''man'' took him out..

I dont bother one bit with polls and elections..hell when I stood in line,I heard pollitical rallyers telling black people to vote for the one named Obama,he's the brother..And I didnt vote,I got to the voting machine and said # this and walked out..

So polls and elections are about worthless as our dollar right now..

I guess the reason you posted it had nothing to do with him being black, was said because you had what you just posted on your mind just now. This clearly shows you have issues that are beyond what is being spoken about here.

There would be riots not because of the color of his skin but because of his approval rating and the sheer numbers that voted for him. If everyone hated him and he was a baby eater that wore a black panthers tattoo on his face then it wouldn't matter the color of his skin and there wouldn't be riots.

Again no reply to my question. How is it that the major political players on the republican side didn't have the same facts and still don't that you have now? Why wouldn't they along with others who would love to see him ousted be championing this issue?

If John McCain came out and said that he would like to have this looked into and held a press conference about it then it would hold more weight then a guy avoiding being deployed and a Russian Dr that I have never heard of before.

Also please define Obamatron for me. I would imagine it would involve somebody who voted for Obama and I would not be that guy. It would probably also be somebody who likes everything he is doing so again I wouldn't be that guy. If it was somebody that can apply bipartisan logic and just look at the current facts, then yes I guess I could be that guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join