It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - "continent of his birth" quote

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Doesn't really matter where Obama was born.

His father was a British subject at the time of Obama's birth.
This automatically makes Obama a British subject at birth, dual with an American citizenship, if he was born in America.

Dual citizenship disqualifies you as a Natural born citizen.

It has also been brought to light that Obama gave up any claims of a US citizen to go live in a foreign country, Indonesia IIRC. If this bears out as true, that would be a second event that disqualifies him as a Natural born citizen.

Giving up your Natural born citizenship, assuming you have one in the first place, disqualifies you as a Natural born citizen if you return to the US later. You would wind up as only a US citizen, you would not gain/regain Natural born status.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Major has orders revoked, by questioning Obama's legitimacy
Tuesday, July 14

This story has been slipping under the Main Stream Media Radar for some time now.

U.S. Army Major Stefan Frederick Cook Filed a restraining order asking for legitimate confirmation that his Commander in Chief was legitimately in Office, giving him his orders to Deploy to Afghanistan with his unit.

Today in a stunning development, the Military rescinded those orders.

This has set a precedent heretofore unknown. The entire US Military can now not only question it's orders, a requirement of their duty when they believe that an order is given illegitimately, but can expect that their orders will also be rescinded should they question the legitimacy of the CIC who is the ultimate Authority in Command. In other words, Obama.

Orly Taitz, Major Cook’s lawyer filed the request for a temporary restraining order in U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia asking the court to grant her client’s request for proof of Obama’s eligibility to serve as President of the United States.
Stating in her filing that cook “would be acting in violation of international law by engaging in military actions outside the United States under this President’s command. ... simultaneously subjecting himself to possible prosecution as a war criminal by the faithful execution of these duties,” Ms Taitz has essentiality won her case as the military has ducked on the issue.

Ms Taitz is quoted by WND as saying: “"We won! We won before we even arrived," she said with excitement. "It means that the military has nothing to show for Obama. It means that the military has directly responded by saying Obama is illegitimate – and they cannot fight it. Therefore, they are revoking the order!"”

At first glance this may seem to have ended the case. However, it must be noted, that if Obama cannot legitimately give an order to deploy, then he cannot rescind the order either.

Today in a stunning development, the Military rescinded those orders.

www.examiner.com...

[edit on 113131p://bTuesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

[edit on 113131p://bTuesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I dont think Obama is a natural born citizen. but this sure isin't evidence any more than Bush saying Saddam had Weapons of Mass Destruction

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Since we're going to cite articles for proof, or more like circumstantial evidence (at best) how about this:

"Documents show Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961, two years after it became a state."

www.ledger-enquirer.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

"His father was a British subject at the time of Obama's birth.
This automatically makes Obama a British subject at birth, dual with an American citizenship, if he was born in America.

Dual citizenship disqualifies you as a Natural born citizen. "

What is your source?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
reply to post by cheneysshotgun

huh?

You're talking about evidence. I showed you the birth certificate.

There's a famous quote that goes something like this:

"a wise man changes his mind frequently, a fool never."

pointless is this discussion with you.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by tyranny22]

Just so. Just so.

The "birth certificate" you linked to is the forged one. I downloaded it, and highlighted the smudge with an arrow. This smudge is the self-same one that is present on McKinnon's blank copies that he forged it with. It's NOT a "security feature" present in all Hawaiian Birth certificates. It's unique to this forged one, an imperfection in the scanned image.

The faithful ever flock to the altar... and the band plays on...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6cb20c6529b3.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 2009/7/15 by nenothtu]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
You're kidding, right?

Continent of his birth. As in his ancestry. As in where he came from genetically.
[edit on 7/13/2009 by ravenshadow13]

I don't believe that Obama was born in Africa, I believe he was probably born in Hawaii.. but that has to by the most insane line of thinking that I have read in this thread..

How do you take "where he came from genetically" from "continent of birth"..

You have to come up with a better line than that when denying ignorance..

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

BORN IN THE USA?
Hospital won't back Obama birth claim
Honolulu's Kapi'olani Medical Center refuses to confirm White House letter

Source Link: www.wnd.com...

That is a fake bith certificate! He has refused to fill out the long form that is required by all Americans to fill the office of the President! Until he does, he is full of crap.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
While we are checking credentials:

“Dr.” Orly Taitz, a woman holding herself out as a lawyer, has managed to leverage the far-right’s distaste for President Obama into a number of conspiracy theories, a few scurrilous lawsuits, and fifteen minutes of fame, billing herself as the defender of obscure constitutional phraseology and – apparently – the republic itself. But “Dr.” Taitz may be the only “ineligible” player in her little farce.

acandidworld.net...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
This is eye opening to say the least.
A article refers to Obama's visit to the Continent of Africa as his continent of birth.

Here is the link and quote:
ModernGhana

For Ghana, Obama's visit will be a celebration of another milestone in African history as it hosts the first-ever African-American President on this presidential visit to the continent of his birth.

Bold is my emphasis.

IMO, this is just further evidence that Obama is NOT a legal U.S. citizen.

The most compelling story is the one about Obama admitting to being a foreign exchange student from Indonesia in order to get into college. Either he lied to the college or he is lying to us.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by WhatTheory]

At what point does it qualify for a Presidency, Hypothetically

If he was born in Hawaii and 5 minutes later moves to Africa to be
raised until his adulthood, is he Amercan enough for a President

Or

If he was born offshore Hawaii and 5 minutes later moves to Hawaii to be
raised until his adulthood, is he American enough for a President

Now as I understand it, the first case would meet the legal requirement,
but in the second case he is actually more Amercanised. So in the
second case he would be more American than being Born there in
the first case.

And then there's the third case, Born in Hawaii and raised for xx years there,
do you have to raised there for a certain amount of years to be called Amercianised.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

I'm not an fan of Barak, but, personally, I think he's qualified as the child of a citizen he would normally be a citizen by birth. He should have a State Department birth certificate like I do.

What gets me about the whole thing is that if he was born in Kenya, how is there a state birth certificate unless someone is faking documents on his behalf.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
My GOD... Will this silly debate ever end??... Move on people and let's have some intelligent discussions on problems and solutions!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemstone
My GOD... Will this silly debate ever end??... Move on people and let's have some intelligent discussions on problems and solutions!

You don't think it's important to know whether YOUR commander in chief was legitimately born in the U.S.? Are you completely STUPID??? Not even if this person has closer related ties to his actual country of birth? You would rather have a foreign traitor in office than someone who IS native born and IS loyal to his country? My god, the stupidity of you hippies is palpable! I know! Why don't we allow chinese or cuban born run for office next time around eh? Oh I'm sure they'll do a SPLENDID job at having our country be run by the demands of their foreign leaders.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I knew Obama was born in another country, if we only could leak his birth certificate whoever could get access to that then we can finally gather enough evidence to bar Obama from being our president any further, We can bring in the swat teams and police forces and bring him down to the police station and question him and then take him to court to have him impeached for lying about his birth place and not being a natural born US Citizen, Thats fraud, abuse of power, and charges of going against the Constitution.

I'm sure the ACLU will go after him for what African news had said.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Question

Birthers have still yet not proven that Obama was born anywhere else but Hawaii.

Citing misquotes from articles is not evidence. Using contrived blogs is not evidence. Vomiting up theory and conjecture is not evidence.

Obama stands accused. Will the accusers please provide actual evidence of Obama's foreign birth? Does anyone have any? Has a Kenyan birth certificate surfaced?

Again and I live this particular challenge I make, cause no Birther can adequately answer it. EVER!

Show me where in the constitution it specifically states that a person must show every man woman and child in the nation their long form birth certificate as the only means of adequately proving they are a natural born citizen.

Please, if you are going to respond I would like serious evidence from a real credible site Or a federal law cited with a link to said law.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Glad someone does some research around here. Thank you for that.

For those of you that are gooing over this Orly Tiatz lady, let's set the record straight.

Yes she is a lawyer, (good for her, Russian mail order brides have to be good for something right?) But only in California.

She is not listed as a member of the American Bar Association. So she cannot file her ridiculous claims in other states.

Man I hope California disbars her for her idiotic unpatriotic stunts.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Well I for one, thank GOD that there is an attorney out there that is NOT a member of the British Accredited Registry... You DO know that is what the "BAR" in BAR association stands for, correct?

A throwback to the Old World Order... Anglo American Order, take your pick.

DOES our country still submit to British rule?

Guess it's back to the ol' drawing board for you and your ilk.

Imagine... a lawyer that has not been bought by TPTB... Could be just the "fly in the ointment" needed in this precedent setting case.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It's totally Idiotic threads such as This Swill that can, forever, Discredit ATS.

It's so sad to see how many Lindsey Graham loving, dumbed-down Dweebs yearn for droppings like this.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

I guess air conditioners are evil British throwbacks too then.

Ever hear of a British Thermal Unit?

Really?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Question, if you'll indulge me... do you know why Orly's Doctorate is always in quotations "Dr."? I saw that on the website you linked as well. Is her doctorate in question, or is she referred to as Dr. and doesn't have a doctorate?

Doesn't seem to be a wealth of information -- at least that I could find -- about her credentials.

thanks

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join