It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - "continent of his birth" quote

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
This is eye opening to say the least.
A article refers to Obama's visit to the Continent of Africa as his continent of birth.

Here is the link and quote:
ModernGhana

For Ghana, Obama's visit will be a celebration of another milestone in African history as it hosts the first-ever African-American President on this presidential visit to the continent of his birth.

Bold is my emphasis.

IMO, this is just further evidence that Obama is NOT a legal U.S. citizen.

The most compelling story is the one about Obama admitting to being a foreign exchange student from Indonesia in order to get into college. Either he lied to the college or he is lying to us.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Excellent find!For Ghana, Obama's visit will be a celebration of another milestone in African history as it hosts the first-ever African-American President on this presidential visit to the continent of his birth! We knew it all along! Liberal spammers will be on this quick but let Obama talk his way out of this! Ha Ha Ha Ha

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Yes cause some guy in Africa making a statement is iron clad evidence.

Birthers are getting sad.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You're kidding, right?

Continent of his birth. As in his ancestry. As in where he came from genetically.

How in the world does this have 3 replies but 8 flags? Do people now just automatically flag any thread that supports the whole fake birth certificate thing??

[edit on 7/13/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Another quote from article:

However, Ghana’s political pedigree as the first independent country in sub-Saharan Africa and kingpin of Africa’s liberation struggle, as well as its recent exemplary strides in democracy, political stability and good governance, might have been compelling credentials that made it a preferred destination for Mr Obama, instead of his own fatherland.

??

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Looks like it's up to nine now, but to answer your question, when it's as important as this issue is, YES.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

11 and counting

I wonder if the truth will ever come out?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
But like... if you're going to flag the thread... why not comment on it, too?

We could debate the grammatical context of the whole thing. But instead everyone's like "Yep I agree that's cool."

Kind of a bummer.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
sounds like it is bad translation, or someone who doesn't have English as a first translation. Probably meant to be country of his father's birth.

Or like many in the US say, our mother country.

Boy, what a stretch.

link   
reply to post by Fett Pinkus

I FOUND IT! I FOUND THE TRUTH! HERE IT IS!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The truth has come out.

link   

Its a big problem on ATS now, people just hang around in groups starring and flagging each other no matter what the content is, and basically making a mockery of the system.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Raven said what I wanted to say. I think they may be stating that it is where Obama's ancestors are from.

Oh, Raven... While I didn't flag this thread, I often flag threads I do not post on. My anti-social tendancies give me an aversion to posting too often. If I read a thread and think the OP is a good one, I always flag.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Oh, okay. That's okay though. I like you guys.

But it was just strange. For one weird, poorly translated article with a debatable point... *shrug*

But look at me, Miss Lacks Flags. What do I know, hahaha.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I get your point but what can be discussed that hasn't been discussed already.

Kind of a bummer when he can make all this go away by physically producing a birth cert, but wont or can't.
Plain and simple.

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
But like... if you're going to flag the thread... why not comment on it, too?

We could debate the grammatical context of the whole thing. But instead everyone's like "Yep I agree that's cool."

Kind of a bummer.

Who are you, the queen of ATS?

Many of us star & flag because we appreciate an article, without having anything else to comment on. If we all took your approach (posting off-topic rants, while contributing nothing to the point on-hand), ATS would be one big waste of time.

My point: stop trolling, please.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I know ive read your thread when it came out. Im actually rather undecided as to what the truth really is.

But I guess being in Europe it really doesnt bother me that much as it doesnt affect my everyday life.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
The most compelling story is the one about Obama admitting to being a foreign exchange student from Indonesia in order to get into college. Either he lied to the college or he is lying to us.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by WhatTheory]

I still don't understand why this particular argument implies anything about where he was born. Someone can be born in the U.S., move to Indonesia, become a citizen of that country, and then come back to the U.S. for college as a foreign exchange student. The law simply states that the President must be born in the U.S., not that he/she must be a U.S. citizen their entire life. Nor does it say anything about dual citizenship.

Granted, other evidence that has surfaced certainly makes me question his being born in America.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I believe he was born in Kenya but I also believe that argument is null and void at this point. What are they going to do, recall him?
This guy could go on camera clubbing baby seals and his supporters (the MSM) would spin it to make him look like a hero.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

It already has been shown, and it's online for you to view anytime you like...

for you I have,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88dddcc59f76.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Care to link to it? Don't think I've ever seen it....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join