It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Religions Hold Secret Knowledge Hidden Right Out In the Open? Want To Help Find Out?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

This is just a joke right? to make christians look bad.....

Not knowing what a mile is.... using incorrect numbers to make a nonexistant connection. We are all looking for connections and such. Im glad your looking, learn as much from this BBQ as possible and continue forward.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The Numbers

144,000 * 6 = 864,000 --- 144 * 6 = 864

144,000 / 6 = 24,000 (earths circumference) --- 144 / 6 = 24

24, 000 / 6 = 4,000 (Simple Geometry from circumference)--- 24 / 6 = 4

4,000 / 6 = 666.66 (for infinity) 4 / 6 = .666 (for infinity)

144,000 * 36 = 5,184,000 --- 144 * 36 = 5,184 (yrs = 1 full Sun Cycle.)

144,000 / 36 = 4000 --- 144 / 36 = 4

24,000 / 36 = 666.66 (for infinity) --- 24 / 36 = .666 (for infinity)

4,000 / 36 = 111.11 --- 4 / 36 = .111

144,000 * 216 = 31,104,000 --- 144 * 216 = 31,104 (Ly - Distance to galactic center)

144,000 / 216 = 666.66 (for infinity) --- 144 / 216 = .666 (checking sources for all 666’s and dual meanings)

24, 000 / 216 = 111.11 (for infinity) --- 24 / 216 = .111 (checking sources for all 111.)

4,000 / 216 = 18.5185 (MPS.. Earth traverses the Sun) --- 4 / 216 = .0185185 (for infinity)

144,000 * 666 = 95,904,000 (yrs - solar system to traverse the galaxy) --- 144 * 666 = 95,904

144,000 / 666 = 216.216 (for infinity) --- 144 / 666 = .216 (for infinity)

24,000 * 666 = 15,984,000 --- 24 * 666 = 15,984 (checking sources)

24,000 / 666 = 36.036 (for infinity) --- 24 / 666 = .0360 (checking sources)

4,000 * 666 = 2,664,000 --- 4 * 666 = 2,664

4000 / 666 = 6.006 (checking sources for both ->) --- 4 / 666 = .006006 (for infinity)

666 * 6 = 3,996

666 / 6 = 111 (all 111.11/11.1 could have dual meaning, Sun Cycle and resident signals checking sources.)

666 * 36 = 23,976

666 / 36 = 18.5 (MPS)

666 * 216 = 143,856 (exactly 144 short of 144,000 possible clue?)

666 / 216 = 3.083 (possibly ancient mathematics for Pi)

Above are all the numbers that can be gleaned from multiplying and dividing 666, 216, 36 and 6 into 144,000 and 144. Also 666 times and divided by 6, 36 and 216. There are many numbers within these sets of numbers that match either dead on to current beliefs, or very close to current beliefs and matches exactly to ancient beliefs. However, there are other numbers that seem to have no bearing to anything. Most of those numbers are 6, 36 divided and multiplied into 666. However 216 multiplied into 666 may in fact be a clue on how to find more relative numbers.

What I will be doing over the next few months and possibly years is trying to find a correlation/connection to each of those numbers. There are only a few that I need to research to see if they could in fact give some very interesting information. If my hypothesis is correct, then those numbers will in fact give knowledge to a possible event science currently knows nothing about. When I find the books I need, that I have within my collection I will report back within this thread if those numbers are in fact something important. And I will report back if they turn out to equal nothing. I will not be posting what it is I am looking for at this time, so as to help protect all of us who are seriously looking into if there truly is secrets imbedded within religions across the world… from those Google Professors that have already infected this thread. All are welcome to connect the dots, if you will, with what we know to be true… to those numbers that correlate to current or ancient wisdom. Also, though it is not mentioned above in the numbers listed above, if the numbers 666 are turned into .666 then the numbers generated change drastically and starts to make other stories that are extremely similar throughout the ancient world either make more sense or might in fact help give clues on where to begin a more in-depth examination.

Right now however, my life is keeping me pretty busy at the moment. I am sorry I have not been able to respond to all the posts and keep this thread active, however there are a couple of posts I would like to single out at this time.

Tyler 720

Excellent post. I found some time a couple of days ago and played with that concept. You might want to add President Barrack Hussein Obama and the words shot and then murder. Thanks for adding that insight.

cosmicpixie

Thank you very much for posting that information. I thought about doing the same about what is mentioned in the bible with regards to those 144,000 souls and the Mayan connection but once this thread was hijacked by the self proclaimed Google Professor I decided against it. The information you provided was spot on accurate. Have you read Maurice Cotterell’s theories and evidence? If so then I would strongly recommend you read Key of Hiram and all the subsequent books. This information when looked at through the prism of ancient knowledge boggles the mind. For you see, for me its not simply the numbers being in several civilizations that has me wondering and searching for clues… it also has to do with all the unexplained artifacts that have been found over the last couple hundred years. Like what was found in a cave just after the civil war. That item was not officially invented for another fifty years, but there it was… Let alone This Tablet. I'm not sure this search or quest will lead anywhere, but I refuse to quite simply because others believe there is no there, there... Besides learning more about our planets history is never wasted time... Free your mind and the rest will follow... Once again thank you for your comments I hope you continue to add more insightful posts within this thread in the future.

To all, I will try and find more time this weekend to add more information and respond to other posts.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 22-7-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
When I first posted in this thread I took the OP and just went with my own opinion.

After trying to figure out what the OP was actually asking for I decided to do some research on the subject, because deep inside I am also curious to find out if is indeed a true hidden and secret knowledge after all.

This is what I found and I hope the OP can find it interesting.

I believe that is secret knowledge still hidden, forgotten or just lost to mankind.

Through history we know that many ancient text where destroyed or hidden for the only reason to perpetuate one way of believes, the believes of those that were in power.

How much we have lost to our own human greed, power and agendas is no easily known.

We have to understand that even the bible tells that it was a time when men received the wisdom of Gods in genesis.

But what happen with that wisdom is been lost.

One example of wisdom lost and secrets, is when the Great library of of Alexandria was destroyed 48 B.C., this library was created with the purpose of preserving human history under one roof with all the knowledge and understanding of how human kind perceived the world at that time.

The second example was After the birth of Christianity when biblical test where destroyed, manipulated and redacted by only one agenda the agenda of those that where in power during beginnings of Christianity.

The real texts that were part of what we call modern bible are not in existence any longer.

And those that the early church deemed too dangerous for the masses understanding.

The bible we know today is a far cry of what the real ancient compilation of man knowledge through the span of centuries was all about.

If there are any secret or hidden knowledge it has been well kept by those that are on religious agendas.

Perhaps one day we may find out after all.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

First let me explain that I believe that hindsight is 20/20. And raindances work because you don't stop dancing until it rains. With that grain of salt being taken, I still can't help but wonder why the words "colors" and "rainbow" add to the same number. Or why "faith" and "hope" equal. But let me state that the numbers don't lie, as some have stated that mathematics is the universal language. I also believe your theory is entirely possible, what better way to comunicate through the melinneia than with mathematics about our solar system and our planet?

Gematria is an interesting side note to delve into indeed. Sadly I dont have as much time as I would like for it but I have come up with these "predictions". It's not as easy as one may think to "get the phrase to equal what you want". A 666 calculator is available for easier calculation.(just search 666 calculators).

I heard several months ago about a prediction of Obama being assassinated. I was amazed at what I found on the calculator.

Assassinate American President B Obama=2010
Forty fourth president killed=2010
Obama forty fourth assassinated=2010
Economic destruction from Obama lie=2010
The American racial civil war starts=2010
New World Order manifested today=2010

Some amazing "predictions" concerning Jesus
looking up, great light in the sky
seventh angel seventh trumpet
glorious day Christ returns
Christ comes in the clouds of heaven
Gods holy people caught up to life
transformed in the blinking of an eye
great and glorious year of the Lord
Jesus resurrection from the dead
the day when Christ Jesus finished
the Christ arrives on the clouds
peace on earth, security, eternal life
the Son of God answers humanity
end day of the corrupt evil world
the year this world comes to an end

Interesting that Jesus is said to be about 33 when crucified. Also interesting that his birthdate, deathdate, and our calendar can be argued back and forth to have these "predictions" be precisely 2000 years from said departure from this earth.

I am currently trying to research something a friend of mine said about the the Moon and the Sun being the exact same size during an eclipse and the time it takes light to reach the Earth. Some interesting numbers perhaps.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
maybe the revelations is actually a fiction novel wen it says 4 beats came out the water it means litterally that

1000 years from now there gunna find a transformers book and think there use to be transforming robots lol

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I realize there are those who believe it is impossible for advanced civilizations to exist next to what we now deem as primitive people. Well I have news for you.

During WW2 American Army pilots took over an island in the pacific so they could launch air raids on Japan. After a few weeks the Americans were shocked to learn that this lonely island actually had inhabitants. Comparably speaking, this newly discovered culture was extremely primitive to circa 1940 standards. When WW2 ended America and her pilots went home, leaving that primitive culture to its own devices. It would be a few years later when other Americans had heard about this culture and went back to that island. What they discovered is the local inhabitants had built airplane(s) replicas out of twigs and branches. They also learned that these people would pray to these flying creatures so they would bring back the white gods who had given them so much. Read That Story Here…

Circa 1970... In Brazil a primitive culture was discovered as they were cutting back the Rain Forest. This primitive culture was forced to assimilate into the modern Brazilian population. In early 2000 I read a story in a magazine that said one of the children of that primitive culture had grown up to be a modern doctor. Not a shaman or witch doctor, but a modern everyday run of the mill X-Ray, stethoscope using doctor. Here’s where it gets interesting… for you see… this culture had lived the same existence for thousands of years, and in one birth cycle their children fully assimilated to our current advanced status, which absolutely proves beyond any doubt… that even our most distance ancestors/civilizations may have had the same intellect/intelligence we enjoy. That all by itself is absolutely amazing, let alone what this living example suggests about past possibilities… The only thing this primitive culture, or older primitive cultures, may have lacked was the progressive know how. (Having a hard time finding both of these stories through Google or Bing… If someone else knows about these two stories and were they are on the Internet I would appreciate if you can post the links.)

And finally, I believe this culture was discovered in mid 2008. That’s right a brand new primitive culture has been discovered running around down in the Amazon. The last I heard they were getting people ready to go talk too, learn from, and study how this newly discovered primitive culture lives. Can you believe it, in our modern era, where the entire planet has been mapped both physically and with radar, we are still finding primitive cultures that exist alongside our own… This is Amazing!!!

Now, imagine that our world is destroyed and you are the only person left alive. Well you and this newly discovered primitive culture. The first thing you would need to do is learn their language, no doubt. However, after that… how would you go about describing all the things you take for granted if they have nothing in their lexicon that even comes close to describing a computer, the Internet, X-Box, radio, cars, etc…

Its not even open for debate, it is an absolute fact primitive cultures can in fact live only a thousand miles away from a far advanced culture… that have landed people on the moon and mechanical rovers and other devices on other planets (plural) in our solar system. It is a fact because that is what is going on right now, and this fact is also absolute proof that this has been going on since time immortal. The question I keep asking myself with all these known facts is, how in the hell could we even begin to reject the notion that it happened in the past??? I mean just imagine what this newly discovered primitive culture thinks about all those blue lights that crisscross high above their heads every single night. What do you think they think they are? How would you go about explaining to them they are not Gods, but rather manmade satellites and a space station that has humans living on board… These truths above all others has convinced me it is well worth my time to investigate whether a far advanced culture may have, in fact, left us advanced knowledge, that are now hidden within our religious stories/beliefs/doctrine.

This post is just another reason why I am beginning this research and I hope more of you will join me in this quest. In another week or so, once I work out this first step, all these numbers, I will be asking people from all walks of life, from all around the world, from every religious belief and continent, to post their cultural stories and what they think they could mean. If anyone wants to do so already I would be very interested in what you believe might be hidden within your own religious beliefs or cultures.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 25-7-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler 720

Assassinate American President B Obama=2010
Forty fourth president killed=2010
Obama forty fourth assassinated=2010
Economic destruction from Obama lie=2010
The American racial civil war starts=2010
New World Order manifested today=2010

How very interesting. What I suggested above equaled 2010 as well, when you use the full title and the word shot. Murder equals 2112, possibly the month, day and year? I strongly doubt anything will happen, but what if?

I too am a very jaded person. I have experienced some very interesting things in my life, the most unbelievable experience I have had, is actually one of my earliest memories. I am thinking about posting that experience here on ATS. Back on point though... Even though I look at everything with suspicion, I do not disbelieve or believe, I always allow my own reasoning/intellect to direct me towards the truth. As with this discovery, I simply allowed that one simple question to lead me where I am today. Time and research will prove if this discovery equals anything important. Just like time will prove if that 666 numbering thingy can actually predict things to come. God forbid if something does happen, then that number thingy will scare and excite the crap out of me. I mean, if it is true... nothing we do is an accident. I already know that to be true from experiences I have had in the past… da_javu that allowed me to change the results that I saw before they actually happened… I might even start a thread about those experiences (plural) someday as well ... But to have something so simplistic, and with such a controversial number, showing the future to those willing to look... WoW, just wow! Once again time will tell on both scores. However the fact you posted those exact numbers caused me great pause and this response.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Hey Marg6043,

Thank you for your post. I enjoyed is greatly. I was hoping you might post some examples of stories you find interesting, or stories you think might contain secret information. I am asking people to pick a story from Genesis, however no one is limited to that book or even that religion… Let me give a simple example of what I mean.

In the movie Zeitgeist they show a link between the birth and life of Jesus and other similar stories/figures from several different cultures that existed hundreds of years before Jesus was born . They then go on to explain that the three wise men are the stars in Orion’s belt, (I believe) and how Jesus actually equals the Sun. Their conclusions are fair in my opinion, especially after I have since discovered what they stated is in fact true... Or at least the cultures that I have studied. However, I do have a problem with the three wise men and their hypothesis as to what it equals.
Because of all this 2012 hype I have been thinking about what those wise men, or three stars could mean. As I look into the night sky, including last night and most likely later tonight... I see two incredibly bright white stars. I know one of them is Venus, and if I wanted too I guess I could discover what the second one is. Having been a sky watcher for as long as I can remember, I don’t ever remember seeing these two bright stars in the night sky at the same time before… So what I am wondering is, seeing how all the planets in our solar system are growing brighter and no one knows why, oh there are many theories, but no one knows what the truth is... So over the last few months I have been wondering, could the three wise men be three planets that grow incredibly bright just before the new birth of the world happens? And what I mean by virgin/new birth is... Something tragic happened in our distant past and the people who survived that horrific event, they created that story so people would know when the end is nye for them! I doubt that is true, but it is an interesting thought I would like to study further as well...

What is mentioned above is what I am looking for. As you read a story from religions around the world, I would like you to explain what you, (or anyone), thinks the hidden message or true meaning is.

Once again thank you for your comments and I hope to read many more from you in the future.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 25-7-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

This is just a joke right? to make christians look bad.....

Not knowing what a mile is.... using incorrect numbers to make a nonexistant connection. We are all looking for connections and such. Im glad your looking, learn as much from this BBQ as possible and continue forward.

I assure you this is no joke, and its not meant to make any religion look bad... If you are paying attention you would already understand that I have stated more then once I believe all religions have these hidden messages… . This is a search for truth, not a search to try and destroy or embarrass any religion.

btw, I found it interesting that you restated something that neither of you could possibly know. ie, if I know where the word mile or the concept comes from... If the Google Professor would actually have studied the Romans and their history, instead of doing a quick three second google search and then posting as if his opinion equals the truth, when in fact its not even close to the whole story. Nothing he stated in his posts deserves a response, however you reposting that nonsense definitely does.

Anyway... All I am asking people is to have an open mind. I am not asking anyone to believe, hell I am not sure I believe, however I won't close my mind simply because people might get offended. This search is simply about finding truth no matter where it leads. I would hope you will join in on the search for truth.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The problem with Zeitgeist is that they mixed two different things. Jesus was a real person (Joshua, Issa, etc) but the attributes to him are probably made up. There are a lot of areas in the mid. east named after him and other biblical figures, and that is what got me.
But it is true the Romans attributed things that the people already knew unto the new religion so that they would accept it. For example what zeitgeist said about the other gods (virgin birth et cetera).

Happened elsewhere too. Christmas is just Jul but with Christ attached to it, all the traditions - lights, tree, mistletoe, gifts, mead, chanting, Santa (Krampus), and so forth all come from the Norse. And it was accepted because it was so similar. Same with the cross. It was originally the (I believe called) teutonic cross, which was +, and only later changed to the t for whatever reason. The Norsemen were told it was a representation of Mjolnir so that too would be an accepted symbol. Ive seen molds with Mjolnir and the + cross in it.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Hi i am interested to learn more about what you have. I personally think i have a very open mind.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Reality is a fractal hologram, or the mind of man interprets reality throught the lens of a fractal hologram, either way...it doesn't mean anything, all the correlations and strange corrspondences throughout "time" which is itself constructed (or interpreted) as a fractal hologram, none of it has any "objective" meaning. Everything is self-referential pattern-making. Nothing is new (or particularly meaningful) on heaven or earth. Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny
Hey everyone on ATS...

A few weeks ago I discovered, what appears to be, a hidden code within Religions from ancient cultures around the world. The problem I have is, even though what I discovered completely defies our current understanding of history, in order for what I discovered to be true, then there is no way in hell we, our time, is the most advanced civilization that has walked this Earth. What I discovered scares the crap out of me. What I discovered, even though I have tried to prove it false and I can't... I simply do not believe it. I have tried to prove it wrong I swear I have, but the chance that what I discovered is a coincidence is so outrageous, the only answer I have left is, what I discovered is a code left for future generations to rediscover once they matured. This code I discovered is not hidden, it has been in front of man for thousands of years. However, if what I discovered is from a lost or destroyed civilization, if they put this code out there then that means that there could possibly be several more hidden ancient truths right out in the open, within all religions/cultures of the world. So before I post what I discovered, I am asking for your help. I need serious open minded people from all walks of life to help me... help the world... to find the rest of the clues that might still be out there.

I could try and sell this to you, but I'm not even going to try. If you are interested please let me know either within this thread of via U2U. For now you will just need to go off faith that what I have stated is in fact true.

--Charles Marcello

i believe we may be on similar paths of discovery.

there is one chap i'm sure you may have come across in your research, an individual by the name of bruce cathie, a new zealand mathematician and retired airline pilot. if not, here is a primer. he is one of last century's pioneers in rediscovering a global energy grid system based on the harmonics of light. in brief, he discovered that the maximum speed of light converted to arc minutes per grid second was the value of 144000 [i.e. equivalent to approximately 186000 miles per second]. like yourself, with further investigation he also discovered harmonic derivatives of this value imbued within the design of energy grid system and found out such values were somehow connected with anti-gravity, matter/anti-matter, and interdimensional communication. at certain locations during times of year which were ideal, when geometrics between sun and earth were satisfactory in relation to the earth grid based on the 144000 value, noteworthy events have occured in our history [tunguska explosion, krakatoa, vesuvius, etc]. this he proved in the 60's when he was able to predict with a certain degree of accuracy [and using only the crude instruments he had at his disposal] the timing of atomic tests done by the french government in mururoa atoll. such weapons, he deduced, could not be detonated at any time since they were geometric in nature and must be placed or dropped with a high degree of accuracy with respect to the suns position on earth [it's declination and greenwich hour angle]. this proved the chances of an all out nuclear strike were minimal given the timing of such weapons could be calculated in advance. this made the whole basis for the cold war flawed unless, of course, there was an alternative reason for the testing of such weapons. there is thus some reason to believe that such tests were not intended for perfecting such weapons, but may have been instead used for experimentation in hyperdimensional physics.

i believe this chap is somewhat on the right track. during my own personal research, i have also come to realize there are further implications with his theory which may explain seemingly random events such as 9/11 and the construction of significant monuments, both past and near recent.

[to be continued]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
[continued]

like yourself, i am a pattern man looking for order amidst a plethora of chaos. i urge to take a look into bruce's work as a possible platform for investigation into the meaning behind the 144000 enigma. there's information concerning his theories on the net, as well as books including "the pulse of the universe: harmonic 288" and "the harmonic conquest of space". he also has software available to calculate grid values derived from distances between the poles and equator. if you are not a fan of ufo's, then it would be best to bypass his experiences and explanations concerning such and instead just analyse the mathematics with which he backs his theories.

looking forward to collaboration,

john.

[email protected]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
PS: the conclusion i have reached in my own investigation thus far is that 144000 has some affinity with light itself. the whole of creation and the elements that make up physical reality all resonate at varying degrees in relation to light. cathie also concluded the speed of light changes at each respective latitude on our planet due to gravity [given the actual shape of the earth], each bearing a unique harmonic signature in relation to the geometry of the grid [hence the reason why certain monuments and sites like the great pyramid and angkor wat are placed where they are in relation to each other, the earth grid, and the celestial bodies such as our sun]. of course, there would be no detection on the part of measuring instruments due to the relativity factor. our historical resonance requlator and hub, the great pyramid [virtually meaning 'measure of light'], is itself testimony to the ancient knowledge of light and it's importance, being strategically placed on earth and imbued within it's dimensions numerous astronomical values and ratios [distance to sun, length of solar year, etc], including the fact it once even had 144000 casing stones on it's outer surface prior to being plundered for construction material. this is possible proof the ancients had knowledge of the true value of light and it's applications as is alluded to by cathie's deductions concerning it's derivative harmonics [for instance the derivative 16944 is evident in electron and proton mass ratio of atoms, a value also imbued within the grand gallery and other chambers of the great pyramid hinting at it's possible use in materialization/dematerialization]. such knowledge i have also concluded to be indicative of alternative origin, perhaps communicated to an ancient society by a higher form of intelligence.

once again, looking forward to picking brains.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The more I search to find out if what I stated in my OP is true, the more things I find that suggests the answer is in fact yes.

This might be a little shameless, but I truly don't care at this point... More people need to witness this. Go to this other post of mine, Not 1, Not 2, But Three and follow the instructions regarding the program Stellarium. I believe once you have witnessed what I discovered, you will see Religions and ancient Text in a brand new light. Well, maybe it won’t be that impressive to some... but it sure is worth the time to look at and even talk about.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

total agreement.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Here is one of the pictures I promised...

Egypt the Pyramids and Dec 2, 2012

I am working on uploading a video showing what Dec 12, 2012 will look like... It will freak you out...

I keep telling you people Stellarium will show you some fantastic truths about 2012... What I'm wondering about the picture linked above is, in relation to 12/12/12 is... Why is what we are going to witness on Dec 2, 2012 as seen in that picture… so important that monuments were created for it? Are those pyramids a warning? I guaran-damn-tee we are gonna find out... Like I said, this is something that needs to be talked about…

Working on that video now… will post a link later…

--Charles Marcello

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

This is a very quick and cheesy version of what the program ‘Stellarium’ Promises is going to be one Awesome Day all over The World!

Couple that with the picture posted in my previous post, which was taken from and will be seen in the same area 9 days Earlier… And We Have One Heck of a STORY…

I believe those three “extra” pyramids on the bottom and top of the Great Pyramids of Giza are telling us that in Exactly 9 Days… When you See These Three large Pyramids/Planets aligned in the night sky, just like we have created… Then The ReBirth This Way Comes!

Or could it be something a whole heck of a lot more frightening!!!!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well I'll present this in the only form I know how, through Gematria.

144 = Qedem (QDM), meaning "Before / the East, and Ancient Things"

1+44 = 45 = Adam (ADM) meaning "Man" and of course, is the first man and also the title of the Qabalistic Sphere of the Sun. Also 45 corresponds to the word GAVLH, meaning "Redemption, liberation". Which is always the gift and work of the enlightened, Solar deity/divinity.

14+4 = 18 = Chai (ChI) meaning "Living", and therefore directly related to the Solar Energies of life and in man, especially that associated with Breath.

1+4+4 = 9 = the Hebrew Letter Teth, meaning "a Serpent". While in early times the Serpent was often associated with the underworld, it was also frequently associated with the ideas behind redemption and sacred knowledge, including being related to figures such as Dionysus, Zeus, Osiris and Jesus.

14*4 = 56 = Yom (IVM) meaning "Day"

1*44 = 44 = Taleh (TLH) meaning "Aries, Lamb" as Jesus was referred to as the Lamb of God.

1*4*4 = 16 = GDVH meaning "Exalted, elevated, high"

Thus far we have ideas corresponding to the Sun, Solar Energies, Antiquity, Redemption and the Redeemer archetype, as well as the first man, Adam, who in Qabalah is represented as the archetype of the divine or perfected/exalted man.

It should be said that 666 is a distinctly solar number, it is related both to Christ and various occult ideas about the Sun within gematria. Even in the bible it is the number of "Man", which is also Adam.

144,000 / 666 = 216.21621621621621621621621621622

216 = Ari (ARIH) which means "Lion, Leo" the most solar astrological sign, and an animal almost always associated with solar energies. We need not consider 2+16, as the number 18 has already been covered.

21+6 = 27 = The Number of Books in the New Testament (for whatever thats worth) and Zak (ZK) meaning "Clear, transparent, innocent".

2+1+6 = 9, a number already covered.

21*6 = 126 = In addition to a few names of God in Hebrew, it corresponds to Anav (ANV) meaning Humble.

2*16 = 32 = The number of paths on the Qabalistic Tree of Life, also Leb, meaning Heart/Center (thus associated with the Sun and Solar energy again) and KBVD meaning "Glory, glorious"

2*1*6 = 12 = The number of signs in the zodiac. Also relates back to 144,000 as that is the number given for the number of souls who will be "saved" by dividing it by 12. Furthermore the Zodiac is centered upon the Sun.

Yet again with 216 we have repeated solar imagery, only its more cosmic in this particular case. Leo, the Zodiac, the ideas of Glory and Humility. Why the Zodiac and specifically Leo if we have entered the age of Aquarius?

Leo is the opposing sign of Aquarius, and the Sun will not enter Leo in the procession of the equinoxes for about 14,000 years. In both personal and cosmological cases the opposing sign indicates not areas of weakness but areas where we can learn something from, opposing signs, when working together, always keep each other in check so to speak and support each others weaknesses and draw from each others strengths. What does this mean? I don't know, but there it is, another synchronicity.

Now:

144,000 / 666 = 216.21621621621621621621621621622
and
6*6*6 = 216

Very interesting.

Also 144 * 6 = 864 = Holy of Holies (QDVSh QDVShYM)

6+6+6 = 18, we already covered this number
66+6 = 72 = This number is associated with names of God and the Zodiac, but also with Chesed (ChSD) meaning "Mercy" and Gilgul (GLGVL) meaning "Revolving, transmigration, reincarnation".

Finally:

666 = Shem Yehoshuah (ShM YHShVH), Jesus. It is also the sum of the number of magic squares of the square of the Sun. It also means Sithro (SThRV) meaning "His secret place, his covering". And its the number of the beast of revelations.

Thus I would conclude that these numbers, based at least on Hebrew lore, are associated with the solar energies in man, with the ideals embodied by the redeemer archetype, therefore with spiritual and personal evolution, and the secret teachings of pretty much all traditions since they all revolved around these same solar energies using different names, symbols, and forms.

[edit on 2009/11/13 by Seventhdoor]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join