It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Religions Hold Secret Knowledge Hidden Right Out In the Open? Want To Help Find Out?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Hey everyone on ATS...

A few weeks ago I discovered, what appears to be, a hidden code within Religions from ancient cultures around the world. The problem I have is, even though what I discovered completely defies our current understanding of history, in order for what I discovered to be true, then there is no way in hell we, our time, is the most advanced civilization that has walked this Earth. What I discovered scares the crap out of me. What I discovered, even though I have tried to prove it false and I can't... I simply do not believe it. I have tried to prove it wrong I swear I have, but the chance that what I discovered is a coincidence is so outrageous, the only answer I have left is, what I discovered is a code left for future generations to rediscover once they matured. This code I discovered is not hidden, it has been in front of man for thousands of years. However, if what I discovered is from a lost or destroyed civilization, if they put this code out there then that means that there could possibly be several more hidden ancient truths right out in the open, within all religions/cultures of the world. So before I post what I discovered, I am asking for your help. I need serious open minded people from all walks of life to help me... help the world... to find the rest of the clues that might still be out there.

I could try and sell this to you, but I'm not even going to try. If you are interested please let me know either within this thread of via U2U. For now you will just need to go off faith that what I have stated is in fact true.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

Wow, that is amazing.

I think all religions are corrupt.

I think all manmade things are corrupt.

I think the Bible is corrupt because it is written by man.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

By the way, if you found this in the Bible, I would not believe it.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
QUESTION???
QUESTION???
QUESTION???
Why are the world leaders (you know..the people controlling the whole planet) worshiping Lucifer? But you call Christians crackpots?
Bohemian Grove is available for anyone to see on youtube or Google video..
World leaders, corporate elites and politicians every year Performing a cremation of Care ritual to Moloch the Owl (BAAL) (SATAN)..Read Revelation
But you never question them or what they are doing. You spend all your time ridiculing Christians and the bible..
HELLO it's 2009 right???
2009 years since the birth of Jesus.. All our time is based on a fictitious character???? Give me a BREAK!
The bible tells you about inter dimensional beings and tells us some of the most supernatural accounting's in history.

It's all around you..In your movies, your music, your tv, on government buildings it's everywhere.
It's all about Enoch, Solomon and the magical books the knights Templar found..They communicate with the fallen ones..That's what the pagan religions, Greeks, Egyptians, Mayans and Jewish Cabalah throughout history are about. The fallen ones give them power and money and fame.. They use magical symbols, sigils, and talismans, blood sacrifice and rituals to communicate and to draw on their power and knowledge (illumination).Creating portals for them to come through..
Our creator warned you about it in the bible and he forbids you to communicate with them..
Most importantly Our Creator also gave us a gift (HIS SON) as the Last sacrifice who paid a ransom for your souls that you may have eternal life!
So keep denying Christ cause the end is near (The great harvest).... while they (the powers that be) laugh at you knowing you will be burning in hell!
I hope your name is written in the Creators LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE!

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Wideawake08]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny
Hey everyone on ATS...

I could try and sell this to you, but I'm not even going to try. If you are interested please let me know either within this thread of via U2U. For now you will just need to go off faith that what I have stated is in fact true.

The beginning of your post had me intrigued, but to be honest with you, this part had me concerned. It sounds to me like you would love to sell this information to us, but you need our help to be able to do so.

If you are not "even going to try," you might as well just spill the beans about what you have discovered if you want this thread to go anywere.

With what you supplied us, it isn't even really open for discussion.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
someone told me once a secret about religion.

after i paid him, he told me.....

sound familiar?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Religions do not hold any information useful for anyone. Religions have one purpose, the domination of the mind. Religions can help secure the mind for those who aren't able to "know" on their own the mysteries of life. All religions are based on the memory of the human race. The answers we're seeking must not be ego based.

For some, religion is important, because it is part of their life plan to experiment spirituality.

The hidden code you're reffering to is nothing more than illusion, it's only purpose is to fascinate the mind. That fascination is one of the worst manipulation we can experiment. Do not believe in anything, for it takes you farther away from your real identity.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

well said!

some do not have the need or desire to find their personal truth.
in one hand it seems some take what they think will be the easiest path toward "salvation." at the same time, who am i to decide what is the correct way for anyone validate their world view with what they might deem spiritually correct.

cheers,
AA

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Sounds interesting, please share. Ive had similar thoughts in tha past.
(second line) sorry for the one-liner.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Truespirit82]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

If you are not "even going to try," you might as well just spill the beans about what you have discovered if you want this thread to go anywere.

With what you supplied us, it isn't even really open for discussion.

I said I wasn't going to try to sell this to anyone, which means, you can either take what I wrote off faith or decide to learn... The choice is always yours.

Let me make this clear however, I have a deep belief in God! I just don't believe in religious doctrine. BTW, it was the Bible that convinced me the Devil exists, and it was science that convinced me a God exists.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I beg to differ. You can learn a lot about the good side of religion. However I do agree that all religion is corrupt in one way or another. I also agree that religion is not here to satisfy anyone but to divide and conquer.

Back to topic.

If this information was so intriguing then you would not mind sharing it with everyone so that we may debate it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

If this information was so intriguing then you would not mind sharing it with everyone so that we may debate it.

No I don't mind at all. Here is the email I sent to six other members about thirty minutes ago.

the email:
Like I said, I wont try to sell this to you, what I will do is give you the numbers.

144,000 and 6 6 6.

Those two groups of numbers can be found all over the world, ancient culture after ancient culture. The question I had was why? When I decided to divide 6 in 144,000 three times… and then 6 x 6 = 36, and then 6 x 6 x 6 = 216 into 144,000 to each of the first three numbers. And then I decided to multiply 666 into 144,000.

Compare all those numbers to what we know about the Earth and the Sun. By the way, the only way they could have known two of those answers is from outer space, while some of the other answers mankind has only relearned in the last sixty years.

If you agree the question is, how is that possible, we can/probably should talk further because I believe there might be more to learn if we know what to look for... if you don't... then I am sorry I wasted your time...

Charles Marcello

PS. Regardless of where this conversations goes, I will be willing to bet these two numbers are going to be multiplied and divided by millions of people worldwide, it won't take long for this information to spread I'm sure. However, if people are actually open to seeing how far this rabbit hole goes, we might learn or find some very interesting answers. I cannot wait to see how this thread progresses from here.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Religions per say doesn't hold anything that we already know if you read the bible, but for those that believe word for word and trust their religious leaders it may look at them as some carriers of secrets given to them directly by God.

If is any secrets about religion I believe that the first church or the modern day Catholic church in Rome have those secrets bury deep in their archives, because they will be so incredible about the truth on how religion became the greatest hoax of all time.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Well, there is in fact things hidden all around you that are in plain site. They aren't actually hidden at all, you've just never thought to look at them.

I have experienced this. It's not about the specific numbers and such like you mention however, it's about the understanding of things themselves.

My entire perspective and how I "seen" the world changed over night. The things that were "hidden" before were no longer so "hidden". But my physical 2 eyes still see everything in the same way. What changed was my understanding of things. I am able to "see" through many people, and hear them deeper then what their words say. Again, nothing physical changes, I see the same things with my eyes, and I hear the same sounds.

Those who say the bible is useless and such are half right. It is useless if you don't understand. But if you think it is useless, then you don't understand it. Not saying go join your local church either, the majority of them don't understand it either. The understanding itself does not come from the bible, but you will see it repeated there. You will see it everywhere, because it's understanding like math is. So don't really need the bible, but if you gain real understanding then you will see it repeated.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind that our current religious system was created as a method of control for the unquestioning masses. There is also no doubt in my mind that certain past events have been covered up and massaged by the ruling powers of that particular time period (Catholic church, Europeon money families, Banksters and the US military to name a few).

Any sort of regimented control structure always puts its own interests first before the people they exert their control over. Knowledge is power, the less true knowledge we have the less power over our lives we have. We look to others when we should be looking to ourselves thus we have lost the way.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Steilhe

I agree. Just wanted to add that, as long as humans will have duality (polarity) in their mind, they will be manipulated, one way or another. Freedom of the mind is the ultimated goal of the human race. It's the only way to be set free from domination, either from visible or invisible spheres.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

I beg to differ. You can learn a lot about the good side of religion. However I do agree that all religion is corrupt in one way or another. I also agree that religion is not here to satisfy anyone but to divide and conquer.

Back to topic.

Jesus did not come here to start a religion. That was all man's doing. Of course man is corrupt, and will do whatever suits him. The beauty of Satan running things on earth is that we all argue over Christianity, Creation, etc. It's your choice who you chose to listen to, Jesus or Satan.

Explain the benefits of both if you care to. Then the downside of both.

Just a thought

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Well, what is funny is that there is a bunch of stuff going on right under our noses. A few of us see it, but the majority are too blinded by their own self-involvement to pay any attention. It's a sad state of affairs, really.

I am fairly certain that there were probably other civilization just advanced, though by different means, as we are. You know, I think that people should watch the show Life after People. It shows quite convincingly how easily any proof of civilization can disintegrate without any trace.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

all im gunna say is LETS DO THIS

ive thought about it before and thought maybe there is no hiddem messages in the bible maybe its just means what it says

enlighten us

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Look_Again
Jesus did not come here to start a religion. That was all man's doing.

Absolutely!!You hit the nail right on the head with that statement. He certainly was not a traditionalist. The Jews and Romans viewed him as being a "heretic;" hence, he was crucified. Sounds a little bit similar to what happened during the Spanish Inquisition 1478 years later.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join